Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 05:23:18 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
Hishad32

Activity: 98
Merit: 1

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:04:57 PM

well, I suppose it is good to have this kind of consider in crypto investment and subsequently linking it up together with your uncle. however, you ought to constantly realize that in crypto, you could predict the market trand and so it's miles continually beneficial to give an explanation for to every body you pull into crypto the challenges with Btc investment.
C0ld_Zero

Activity: 154
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:13:35 PM

For investment.  BTC is risky for you. If you accept the risky you can invest in BTC which you can get more profit.
And for sure and safe, you should invest on Bank. If i was you, i will choose invest on bank or real estate
wildflower18

Activity: 714
Merit: 250

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 02:14:55 PM

Compared with traditional finance, the advantage of Bitcoin is very obvious. It is a tool to demonstrate future revolutionary technological innovation.
BTC has risks as well as high profits. The deposit interest of commercial banks is very low compared to the profits of BTC!
Actually both has the risks and advantages when we choose bitcoin or investment in bank. Investing in bank is indeed secured but too small return of interest. While investing in bitcoin can gives a totally a great chance to earned big when it comes to price we could also make our btc secured in the wallet.

JACS|JUST ANOTHER
COMMUNICATIONS
STACK
██     ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████     ██
████████████ █▄
████████████ ███▄
████████████ █████▄
████████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████
███████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████████
▄█████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████
██████████████████▀▀███████
█████████████▀▀▀    ███████
████████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ████████
█████▄     ▄█▀     ████████
████████▄ █▀      █████████
█████████▌▐       █████████
██████████ ▄██▄  ██████████
████████████████▄██████████
▀█████████████████████████▀
███████████ ██ ████████████
███████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀ ▀▀██████████
████████▄   ▄▄▄▄  ▀████████
█████████   ████   ████████
█████████         ▀████████
█████████   ████    ███████
████████▀   ▀▀▀▀   ▄███████
███████▄▄▄▄ ▄▄ ▄▄▄█████████
███████████ ██ ████████████
█████▄    ███████▀    ▄████
███████    █████▀    ██████
███████     ███▀     ██████
███████ █    █▀ █    ██████
███████ ██     ██    ██████
███████ ███   ███    ██████
█████▀   ▀██ ███▀    ▀█████
█████▀               ▀█████
████▌                 ▐████
████       ██▄▄        ████
████       ██████      ████
████       ██▀▀        ████
████▌                 ▐████
█████▄               ▄█████
ginobitcoiner

Activity: 700
Merit: 101

BBOD Trading Platform

View Profile
July 22, 2018, 03:09:09 PM

of course I also prefer to invest in bitcoin compared to investing in conventional banks or stock markets with FIAT money.
because by investing in a conventional bank I will only get a little profit. but if you invest in bitcoin your profits will be very big if compared with investing in conventional bank

Abigail Asi

Activity: 182
Merit: 2

View Profile
July 24, 2018, 07:18:06 PM

That's a very good decision you took. Personally,  I will do same by choosing bitcoin investment over bank investment because of the Bank's small money.
Kelvinikke

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

A Blockchain Mobile Operator With Token Rewards

View Profile WWW
July 24, 2018, 08:23:08 PM

That is a very good decision that you took bro because if you had invested this huge amount money in the bank trust me you would have only earned just a penny from it. This is why i always advise people to do away with these banks and  invest into cryptocurrencies.

△ M!R△CLE TELE   ▌  BRINGING MAGIC TO THE TELECOM INDUSTRY  ▐   JOIN US NOW!
▐▐   40% Biweekly Rewards     ▬▬▬   Calls at €0.2   ▬▬▬     Traffic from €0.01 worldwide   ▌▌
▬▬▬▬▬▬   ANN  Lightpaper  Bounty  Facebook  Twitter  Telegram   ▬▬▬▬▬▬
Himanshu111

Activity: 462

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:10:48 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
As we all know that earlier people find gold investment to be most reliable one and most of the people use to invest in gold in hope that the value of their money will increase with time and then comes the investing in stock market and then people started opening bank accounts in order to get interest but I find bitcoin investment better, beneficial and the most trustworthy one because the profit ratio is very high and moreover in very short span of time so I will prefer bitcoin investment over banks investment.
Xenoph0bia

Activity: 966
Merit: 501

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:15:17 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
There were the time when people finds investing their money into the gold , the most reliable one and then comes the investment in the stock market and it is still in process but now there is best way among all and that is the bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment is considered to be the very much profitable and beneficial investment and the best thing about this is that it provides you profit in a very short span of time, so no doubt I will prefer bitcoin investment over bank investment.
brkttlv

Activity: 896
Merit: 9

View Profile WWW
July 25, 2018, 08:19:15 PM

it is a risk but sometimes you need to take risk to get high income. if some day we can see the bullish market you won't be regret. i hope your decision gives you a happy future. i can't be brave to invest high in crypto.
paul00

Activity: 854
Merit: 257

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:27:25 PM

There were the time when people finds investing their money into the gold , the most reliable one and then comes the investment in the stock market and it is still in process but now there is best way among all and that is the bitcoin investment, bitcoin investment is considered to be the very much profitable and beneficial investment and the best thing about this is that it provides you profit in a very short span of time, so no doubt I will prefer bitcoin investment over bank investment.
Stock exchange might have a quite similarities with bitcoin they are risky too but when you know how to deal with it when red are ongoin youll and know what bitcoin are goin through youll see the bright side of it. As I see the time youve invest in bitcoin plus today youve already had a positive profit you don't need to wait for the end of the year for you uncle to see his profit but if you really want to see and wait for what will happen at the end of the year youll not regret it for sure.
akosipepot

Activity: 377
Merit: 252

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:29:55 PM

Compared with traditional finance, the advantage of Bitcoin is very obvious. It is a tool to demonstrate future revolutionary technological innovation.
BTC has risks as well as high profits. The deposit interest of commercial banks is very low compared to the profits of BTC!
Actually both has the risks and advantages when we choose bitcoin or investment in bank. Investing in bank is indeed secured but too small return of interest. While investing in bitcoin can gives a totally a great chance to earned big when it comes to price we could also make our btc secured in the wallet.

I very much agree. Bank investments are arguably more secure but with very small returns over long periods as compared to crypto which depending on the market can either put you at a loss or a profit. But putting all in one is a risk, which I guess you was willing to take.
J-N

Activity: 100
Merit: 13

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:45:48 PM

I very much agree. Bank investments are arguably more secure but with very small returns over long periods as compared to crypto which depending on the market can either put you at a loss or a profit. But putting all in one is a risk, which I guess you was willing to take.

In most of the cases the large respectable banks don't give many percents for interest deposit. The small banks can take a long-term loan from you for a significant amount of interest, but they can crash or their working license might be invalidated. So the small bank investments are risky too. Bitcoin is a good asset to invest in, but I advice to diversify your funds between crypto-currencies and fiat-currencies and a shares.
BIOX

Activity: 72

View Profile
July 25, 2018, 08:51:23 PM

I believe it is a great choise. I strongly hope that cryptocurrencies have a great future and they can become the new currency of our world soon. And there you can get more benefit
wahyu5

Activity: 729

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:56:23 AM

indeed bitcoin investments promise big profits, but you also have to keep in mind that there is a risk of possible losses. Bitcoin prices are very unstable, and they can rise high or even vice versa in a moment. Of course every one of us who buy bitcoin or invest bitcoin, always expect a high price increase, but also we should have been able to predict the occurrence of decrease or increase in bitcoin price, so we will always get a profit through bitcoin investment.
mrphilippine

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 08:59:11 AM

That hit the spot for being a believer of cryptocurrency. We must encourage other to get on board to crypto while the price is cheaper. Bullish trends now have sign of moving up slowly at the end of this year.
hoamoclan

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:10:07 AM

whether you invest in bitcoin or bank, both of it include risk but to be honest, invest in bitcoin can help you earn more money than bank
sammyp

Activity: 854
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:29 AM

That was a great bold risky decision you made. The odds with bitcoin investments are not very stable but are far better than the stable offers given by the banks. I applaud your decision and wish us all luck.

███████           C O M P R O   F I N A N C E           ███████
The DeFi Way of Synthetic Assets & Trading
│     TELEGRAM     │      TWITTER      │       REDDIT       │      MEDIUM      │
t1Zona

Activity: 283
Merit: 47

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:16:36 AM

Investing in Bitcoin can be more profitable than traditional investment, but of course it's more risky. My advice is invest up to 25% of your wealth in crypto if you belong to medium class. If you usually run out of money at the end of the month consider a lower percentage.

Satish147

Activity: 420
Merit: 100

Harmony for One and All

View Profile WWW
July 26, 2018, 09:26:48 AM

You did a great job. You helped your uncle to earn huge money within a year which he can earn this money only after 10 years. But putting all money will lead you into risky zone like you can lose your initial investment. So be careful while investing huge money. Try to do Dollar cost averaging to elimate some risk and to takeout some profits.

james_Oscar1

Activity: 69

View Profile
July 26, 2018, 09:33:38 AM

You're right. because bitcoin is worth trusting and believing.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 [10] 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: