Bitcoin Forum
June 15, 2024, 06:30:35 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
Dmitry.Vastov

Activity: 840
Merit: 520

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 07:04:07 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
As I stated in my earlier posts also that earlier people use to invest into gold in a hope that it could double their money with time and not double the money but can provide profit then with time people interest changed and they started investing into stock market and then the most accepting one is the bank investment where they deposit their money and take interest from the banks but the most profitable uncoming investment is the bitcoin investment where people can be profited more than any kind of investment
wallstone

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:35:43 PM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money not even at least 1%.
Like you I choose to invest in bitcoin than bank investment, cause my investment in bitcoin it will be grow in high profit than bank investment.  Bank investment your investment here it will not gain high profit like in bitcoin cause the interest of bank investment is too small.
on889519@gmail.com

Activity: 32
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:38:37 PM

I think diversifying the funds would be a better idea. Bitcoin is really a very good investment compared to any investment banking provided to us. However, if what you say is really true , what is done is done and now everything you can do is to pray for the best. May the market quickly recover, when money will be on your wallet
martin1221

Activity: 504
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:40:23 PM

Thats a good choice mate, that you rather invest into bitcoin and not into banks. The things their is,  if prices of bitcoin will move higher even if its small,  you have that profit and if it will go dowwn the pprice, you also have losses. But its just a matter of keeping it good for every time you check the price and thats tge time you willl maake a decision.
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 03:47:53 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
Nice to hear that mate and it was absolutely a very wise decision. Even me, why would i chose to just put my money into a bank which only give me just a bit interest after using the money that i had saved with them. While in bitcoin, all we need to do is be patient and wait for the value to go up rocket high.
Bakugan

Activity: 260
Merit: 28

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:46:15 PM

Thats a good choice. Its nice on how you convince your uncle. For me its really better to invest in bitcoin rather than banks, because in bitcoin you are able to control your money

insurgent

Activity: 168
Merit: 12

Look ARROUND!

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 04:50:58 PM

I prefer to invest in bitcoin rather than banks because in bitcoin I was able to control my money while in banks government has the right to access any information about me and they can control my money.

Thyristor

Activity: 471

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:01:54 PM

Yeah also definitely i prefer Bitcoin investment over bank investment.Because i know most of the my country government/private bank is give very poor interest that's why i think BTC investment is pretty batter from bank investment.With 20K$ is so high and you can make minimum 5K$ profit within one year against BTC investment.
Pejoh Asu

Activity: 1484
Merit: 254

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:08:46 PM

For me bitcoin investment is more promising than investment banks, although it is risky but bitcoin investment is proven to make a lot of people become new rich, and this is the reason for me to choose bitcoin that is to become a new rich person.

▄▄███▄    ▄███▄▄
     ▄▀▀    █    █    ▀▀▄
    ██    ▄▄▀    ▀▄▄    ██
    ▀▄▄▄█▀▀        ▀▀█▄▄▄▀
  ▄▄█▀█▄              ▄█▀█▄▄
▄█▀     ▀▀█▄     ▄▄█▀▀     ▀█▄
██          ▀█▄▄█▀          ██
▀█▄     ▄▄▄█▀▀  ▀▀▀▄▄▄     ▄█▀
  ▀█▄▄▄▀▀            ▀▀▄▄▄█▀
   █▀▀▄▄▄            ▄▄▄▀▀█
   ██  ▀▀▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▀  ██
    ▀▄     █      █     ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▀      ▀▄▄▄▀▀
cogwise
  ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
Hyper-charge your trading with intelligent insights   ▄
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █

█
█  █
  █
█  █
  █
█  █
  ▀
▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████▀███████▀   ▀▀▀▄███
███▌  ▀▀███▌       ▄███
███▀               ████
███▄              █████
████▄            ██████
█████▄▄        ▄███████
████▄       ▄██████████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████▀▀█████
███████████▀▀▀    █████
██████▀▀▀   ▄▀   ██████
███▄     ▄█▀     ██████
██████▄ █▀      ███████
███████▌▐       ███████
████████ ▄██▄  ████████
██████████████▄████████
▀█████████████████████▀

▄█████████████████████▄
███████████████████████
█████  ▄▄▄▄▄  ▄▀███████
█████  █████  ██▄▀█████
█████  █▀▀██▄▄▄▄  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████

█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█  █████
█████  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █████
███████████████████████
▀█████████████████████▀

boolog
Copper Member

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:18:45 PM

For me, investing with a bank is not an option. I prefer to put my money in crypto coins. So a bank with excessive fees can not steal more money from me.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬    I N F L E U M    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬   
█████    Whitepaper   ⌊    Pre - sale  ➧  Oct 1, 2018    ⌉   Telegram    █████
Medium   Steemit   Facebook   Twitter   Instagram   Youtube   Reddit   Github
oceantiger

Activity: 308
Merit: 8

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:19:20 PM

Investing in bitcoin as in any other business venture is risky. The market value of bitcoin has dipped actually this is  a good time to invest in bitcoin hoping that the bearish market will soon be over and the rally will soon start. Hope you will be lucky that bitcoin will moon towards the end of the year.
hanlap

Activity: 310

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:32:37 PM

With a large amount of $ 20,000, it is a good idea to invest Bitcoin instead of a bank. You can make transactions and give your money up to not only $ 20000 but also many times as much.
AnthonyLa

Activity: 99

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 05:58:26 PM

I really appreciate your decision because you choose a great source of investment and also your timing is really good because you can buy it in low price.
Rozita

Activity: 658
Merit: 108

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:05:05 PM

I would also choose bitcoin investment over bank statement as I don't want my money to just stick with its current value right now, I want it to earn, and in bank investment they would just give you minimal interest with your money not even at least 1%.
Like you I choose to invest in bitcoin than bank investment, cause my investment in bitcoin it will be grow in high profit than bank investment.  Bank investment your investment here it will not gain high profit like in bitcoin cause the interest of bank investment is too small.

But no body has signed a contract to give you that profit. You should also consider the risks. Many people invested in bitcoin to get rich easily. But they left the market after losing their money.
A7373

Activity: 602
Merit: 15

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:15:31 PM

But no body has signed a contract to give you that profit. You should also consider the risks. Many people invested in bitcoin to get rich easily. But they left the market after losing their money.
Agree with you. This game (cryptocurrency) has no garantees when banking system have some. But if you know what you are doing you will increase your funds anyway.
AntiMage007

Activity: 364
Merit: 12

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:24:09 PM

I hope you did the right thing but there are so many risks also there because we can't predict market condition If market fails you lose much amount of money :-(
But we need to get risk for everywhere. Do what you love but be sure you have to your own risk
linesretweetG

Activity: 116

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 06:25:41 PM

Crypto market is really volatile so you can make profits faster and better... But you have more and more risks than the bank investments.
If you're ok with that, go ahead Wink
atorle

Activity: 126

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 06:28:05 PM

Investments in banks do not really pay anything significant, the interest they pay often time gets eaten up by inflation. Cryptos pay more (although riskier in most cases)
Dread Pirate Roberts

Activity: 1484
Merit: 326

View Profile WWW
August 05, 2018, 07:06:24 PM

Bitcoin really gives a relatively short and large percentage of profits compared to banks. although the possibility of loss is always in all investments like this.
and then now just let users themselves who determine their financial management just be wise and realistic with their value investment .
Shiversnow

Activity: 688
Merit: 106

View Profile
August 05, 2018, 09:33:21 PM

I also choose bitcoin rather than bank investment, since crypto market is volatile you can easily make profits but you really need to take a risk. Obviously banks only give a bit interes thats why other people prefer to invest in bitcoin, yes its risky but you know in the end that you risk and its totally worth it.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 [12] 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: