Bitcoin Forum
June 14, 2024, 09:45:34 AM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 [17] 18 19 20 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
LindseyPrice65

Activity: 27
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:49 AM

That was a wrong decision. If you want to invest in bitcoin without having your kidney information exposed, then you should go to the big trading markets in the world. If you invest in Bitcoin through a bank, you will probably be disclosing personal information about yourself, and anyone who knows us.
julzcoinbit

Activity: 434
Merit: 105

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 07:54:57 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

Yeah, you will get a huge profits If you Invest In bitcoin for a long-term rather than bank Investment, but In bank you will get the expected amount of profit you will earn by the time you will take It, while In bitcoin you cannot predict how much you will earn after several years you hold It.
cabitu

Activity: 163
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:02:34 AM

Indeed, bitcoin investment provides considerable profits, while banks are very small in profit, but bitcoin investment contains a large risk of loss, while banks will not be at risk of loss. Everyone has their own view of how they manage the money they have to grow more. But in my opinion if we really understand well about bitcoin, and know the risks of bitcoin investment and understand how price changes occur and factors that can influence it, then I think bitcoin is the most appropriate place for us to invest and make a big profit.
olalaMaty

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:21:03 AM

Currently, some banks still do not accept bitcoin transactions so if you choose to invest in bitcoin then you can go through some of them so you will be protected against hackers as well as hackers. That will guide you how to trade
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:33:32 AM

Yes.
Bitcoin investment is preferable than bank investment...reason being that, banks return on investment are too poor while bitcoin return on investment can be very huge.
JanVanHellsing

Activity: 107

Decentralised Wearable Devices

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 08:44:06 AM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

Well done convincing your uncle to bet on the future than the past. I still would think about splitting the amount and put 50% in conservative investments and 50% in Crypto. In the worst case he has some opportunity costs but giving the volatility and the long duration of the bear market, your Uncle might sleep better if not all of his investment is in Crypto.

rasp

Activity: 900
Merit: 503

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:11:57 AM

Wow, that's a really nice example of persuasion and I am glad you managed to make your uncle's mind about investing in btc.
The market is cyclical and the red days should end some day making us millionaires  Wink
Nguyen Anh Quan

Activity: 24

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 09:26:34 AM

high risk high return. You can lose all the money you have with bitcoin   but you can also earn double Grin Grin Grin Grin
Scavagers

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:06:52 AM

It is a risky decision but it can be so rewarding. Investing a huge amount like that will be very risky, good thing fate comes into your hands and those green days occurred. If I were you, I would divide that in two and I will invest on both bank and bitcoin so that whatever happens in bitcoin, I still have 10,000 usd remaining that will have a potential 1000 dollar interest.
Dadaro

Activity: 124

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:09:46 AM

if you are looking for high reward other cryptocurrencies have your back but high reward is also high risk.
ci1990

Activity: 252
Merit: 11

🔰FERRUM NETWORK🔰

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:11:18 AM

Same here, I also prefer BTC over banks. Banks give very low returns. BTC is a great tech. with future. Purchasing power of the money that's saved in banks gets lower over years. However purchasing power of BTC keeps on increasing.

Marcel666

Activity: 266
Merit: 2

The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:18:41 AM

Bitcoin offers volatility.
And with enough patience and good timing you can take advantage of a pump and make profits.
Bank investments offers stability and steady growth, it us not quite as volatilite and the returns are not quite as high as the (potential) returns in crypto.

I always advise you invest only as much as you can afford to lose in cryptocurrencies.

||   ICONIQ HOLDING   ||
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem, Powered by the ICNQ Token
jtrapirap

Activity: 235
Merit: 1

Staker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 10:47:36 AM

People who can be considered fans in cryptocurrency investment, found out new opportunities and take risk to invest in this new modern type of investment after crypto market kept breaking one record after another during the year end span of 2017 up to early 2018. Many has been inspired to invest in this mainstream digital assets now rather than in the bank which offer only quite small ROI annually. So it is quite a great decision to invest on crypto now rather than on banks, the only thing we need is good timing and basic knowledge and understanding about this new technology to fully appreciate how can we be successful in this field.

▂▆●● SynchrotronCoin.org - Payment solution - Airdrops live NOW!●●▆▂
sunethlakmal2

Activity: 12

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 11:12:09 AM

There is some risk invest bitcoin than invest in bank. It is your choice. if you did this before 4 or 5 year you are a one of billionaire. to get success we should have take risk. I think today your decision will be proud you tomorrow. Best of luck bro..
Davido1174

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 12:08:10 PM

Crytocurrencies are very volatile and i would have advised you to invest 50% of that funds in the bank and 50% of the remaining funds in bitcoin. This would have been a good strategy so as to protect the funds of your uncle while chasing potential profits. This is my own take
Dico88

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 01:39:12 PM

I prefer cryptocurrency as an investment rather than investing in a bank because of the percentage level. Where you can never get 500% per month in investing in a bank. So bitcoin investment has greater profits. Cool
mjaranzasu

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:03:22 PM

I prefer cryptocurrency as an investment rather than investing in a bank because of the percentage level. Where you can never get 500% per month in investing in a bank. So bitcoin investment has greater profits. Cool

You are right, I agree that we could earn huge profit in investing in bitcoin compared to bank but sometimes huge investments can also lead us to huge loss if not properly handled.
CryptoSmile

Activity: 770
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:08:29 PM

I think that is the right choice if you want to get big profits, and of course you are ready to face the risk of loss that you might receive. But as long as we are able to withstand emotions and are not affected by predictions and remain patient in waiting for price increases to gain profits, then most likely we will succeed in bitcoin investment.
Baggong

Activity: 247

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:14:02 PM

Investment goals are to get big profits and of course in a short time, bitcoin investment is more promising than bank investment because by investing in bitcoin we are easy to get profits up to hundreds of percent per year, while bank investment is not more than 20% per year.
MinerFTW

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 16, 2018, 02:30:13 PM

I fully share your opinion and I think maiking deposits on banks is unnecessary. Percentage interest rates and terms are very unacceptable (at least in my country), and this makes all deposits no make sense. I think you did a good favour for your uncle.  Smiley

▄▄▄████████▄▄▄
▄▄██████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
▄████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████  █████
██
▓███████████████  █  ████████████▓
█████████  ██           ██  ███████
▄█████  ████████  ██████  ███████████▄
████████    ████  ██████  ██  ████████
████████████████  ███ ██  ███         
██████     ████     ████████████████