Bitcoin Forum
May 24, 2024, 12:14:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
Ronaldcoin2017

Activity: 1148
Merit: 300

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:03:27 AM

Well for me i will choose btc for some reason. Of we are going to invest on bank we can only have a verry small interest and the one who rise or become rich is the bank, they really use our money for their own gaining and they only give us a minimal or a verry short amount as an interest. While in crypto if we only have patience we Can become rich here in in a blink of an eye, because of its amazing price so I choose crypto because I know that crypto is really surprising yet interesting.
ngano ba

Activity: 280
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 11:44:11 AM

I have tried already a bank investment before but it only give a little profits because it has low interest rate, but now I preferrably will invest in cryptocurrency for I know that it will provide me a much higher profits than with the bank investment.
JohnHendry

Activity: 95
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 12:01:54 PM

I admit that investment in the bank is safe rather invest in bitcoin is risky but I must say the profit of investing in bitcoin is very big than bank.
Radio-Active

Activity: 523
Merit: 10

YOUC - https://www.youengine.io/

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:22:24 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    

There is nothing wrong if you choose bitcoin as an investment. What you must know is just never invest more than you cannot afford to lose.
If your uncle dont agree you invest on crypto, then you must take your own decision to investing.

●   John McAfee Supports   ●
 ❰❰❰❰❰❰  Advertising Platform  ❱❱❱❱❱❱   
● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●●●    ●  YOUC  ●    ●●● ▬▬▬▬▬ ● ▬▬▬▬▬ ●
satria33

Activity: 812
Merit: 500

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:51:12 PM

I will divide the existing capital, because it is very risky to put one capital in one place, because investing in crypto is very high risk, indeed if you get a profit your capital can multiply, but on the contrary if the price falls then you can fall into poverty.
Magkirap

Activity: 896
Merit: 267

★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!

View Profile
August 18, 2018, 03:55:43 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
Nice decision , but lets admit it that bitcoin is more risky than banks. Banks is safer because they are able to control and manage your money. But in bitcoin you have the right to control your own money and that is one of the advantage of bitcoin. Bitcoin gives huge profit than banks thats why me and some of us choose to invest in bitcoin rather than banks.

BIG WINNER!
[15.00000000 BTC]

▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
██████████▀▀██████████
█████████░░░░█████████
██████████▄▄██████████
███████▀▀████▀▀███████
██████░░░░██░░░░██████
███████▄▄████▄▄███████
████▀▀████▀▀████▀▀████
███░░░░██░░░░██░░░░███
████▄▄████▄▄████▄▄████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
██████████████████████
█████▀▀█▀▀▀▀▀▀██▀▀████
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░░▄███
█████░░░░░░░░░░░░▄████
█████░░▄███▄░░░░██████
█████▄▄███▀░░░░▄██████
█████████░░░░░░███████
████████░░░░░░░███████
███████░░░░░░░░███████
███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████
██████████████████████
▀████████████████████▀
▄████████████████████▄
███████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███████████▀▀▄▄█░░░░░█
█████████▀░░█████░░░░█
███████▀░░░░░████▀░░░▀
██████░░░░░░░░▀▄▄█████
█████░▄░░░░░▄██████▀▀█
████░████▄░███████░░░░
███░█████░█████████░░█
███░░░▀█░██████████░░█
███░░░░░░████▀▀██▀░░░░
███░░░░░░███░░░░░░░░░░
▀██░▄▄▄▄░████▄▄██▄░░░░
▄████████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██▄
█████████████░█▀▀▀█░███
██████████▀▀░█▀░░░▀█░▀▀
███████▀░▄▄█░█░░░░░█░█▄
████▀░▄▄████░▀█░░░█▀░██
███░▄████▀▀░▄░▀█░█▀░▄░▀
█▀░███▀▀▀░░███░▀█▀░███░
▀░███▀░░░░░████▄░▄████░
░███▀░░░░░░░█████████░░
░███░░░░░░░░░███████░░░
███▀░██░░░░░░▀░▄▄▄░▀░░░
███░██████▄▄░▄█████▄░▄▄
▀██░████████░███████░█▀
▄████████████████████▄
████████▀▀░░░▀▀███████
███▀▀░░░░░▄▄▄░░░░▀▀▀██
██░▀▀▄▄░░░▀▀▀░░░▄▄▀▀██
██░▄▄░░▀▀▄▄░▄▄▀▀░░░░██
██░▀▀░░░░░░█░░░░░██░██
██░░░▄▄░░░░█░██░░░░░██
██░░░▀▀░░░░█░░░░░░░░██
██░░░░░▄▄░░█░░░░░██░██
██▄░░░░▀▀░░█░██░░░░░██
█████▄▄░░░░█░░░░▄▄████
█████████▄▄█▄▄████████
▀████████████████████▀

Rainbot
Daily Quests
Faucet
kittybabe@06

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:55:14 AM

it is really risky to invest money in cryptoworld and you need to be ready anytime emotionally and financially, market is not stable always. you did a good decision but I think the you invest the half of that money atleast for you to make sure that you have a safe investment.
Yzhel

Activity: 325
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 11:59:05 AM

That's a good idea if you have confidence to take the risk but really you are on the right track with that decisions od yours but need to be patience about crypto world. Many possibilities that we can profit here than our daily lifestyles.
Sasha Grey

Activity: 672

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:10:12 PM

Bitcoin investment is certainly more promising than bank investment, as we know that the increase in bitcoin prices can reach hundreds of percent or even thousands of percent per year while the profits from bank investments are not more than 30% per year.
moschinot

Activity: 196

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:16:15 PM

you did everything correctly by the author. I entered a year ago exactly the same

✦ BCB ATM ✦
The Bitcoin ATM Network ₿ Bringing Digital Currencies to Local High Streets!
falaleev.ctepan

Activity: 58

The Future Of Work

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 12:28:14 PM

It's a tough choice, whether to invest in a real bank, or in crypto.. The thing is that for sure it's safer to invest in banks (well, it undoubtedly depends on the country you live and on the current economic situation), but the investments in crypto are much more profitable. So you have to decide what is more important for you - to keep your money in some place safe or to multiply your deposit.

▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬【BLACKBOX OS】▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ (https://blackboxfoundation.org/)
▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬ The Future of Work. Decentralized. ▬▬■ ■ ■▬▬
﹝Whitepaper (https://docsend.com/view/zn2axya)﹞﹝ANN THREAD (https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=4517962.0)﹞﹝TELEGRAM (https://t.me/blackboxtoken)﹞﹝FACEBOOK (https://www.facebook.com/blackboxfoundationofficial/)﹞﹝TWITTER (https://twitter.com/blackbox_found)﹞﹝YOUTUBE (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEywMTvmxwZnyAKFXEGGg8Q)﹞
aysg76
Legendary

Activity: 1960
Merit: 2124

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:09:04 PM

That's a good idea if you have confidence to take the risk but really you are on the right track with that decisions od yours but need to be patience about crypto world. Many possibilities that we can profit here than our daily lifestyles.
Yeah, that's a quite positive approach if you chose bitcoin over the bank investment. I believe the amount profit it can provide you with is quite remarkable than any other investment. So now you have to be patient and have to wait for the better time to come and you'll surely be having a good amount of profit...

███████████████████████████████
███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀███████████
█████████████▀▀        ▀▀██████
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀              ▀████
██████████▀     ▄▄██▄▄     ▀███
██████████      ██████      ███
██████████▄     ▀▀██▀▀     ▄███
██████▄▄▄▄▄▄              ▄████
█████████████▄▄        ▄▄██████
███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███████████
|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████▄
▄███▀▄▄███████▄▄▀███▄
▄██▀▄█▀▀▀█████▀▀▀█▄▀██▄
▄██▄██████▀████░███▄██▄
███░████████▀██░████░███
███░████░█▄████▀░████░███
███░████░███▄████████░███
▀██▄▀███░█████▄█████▀▄██▀
▀██▄▀█▄▄▄██████▄██▀▄██▀
▀███▄▀▀███████▀▀▄███▀
▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
SSC NAPOLI
OFFICIAL EUROPEAN
BETTING PARTNER
|.ROLLBOTS.|
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████▄
▄█████████▀████████▀████▄
██████▄▄▄█████▄▄█████████
█████████████████████████
██████▀▀▀█████▀▀█████████
▀█████████▄████████▄████▀
▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
ROLLBIT COIN
TRADE RLB NOW!
|...PLAY NOW...
letecia012

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:32:08 PM

crypto investment can yield huge profit compared to bank investment but the risk here is also higher than bank investment but if you have a courage to face consequences when market become bearish then just do your plan and hold for long term.
Sabana1952

Activity: 154

View Profile
August 19, 2018, 01:45:43 PM

I so much believe the amount profit it can provide you with is quite remarkable than any other investment. So now you have to be patient and have to wait for the better time to come and you'll surely be having a good amount of profit and all stories will change
kit_finance

Activity: 25

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:40:06 AM

Well, since We are all in the same field and invest in cryptocurrency, the answer is obvious - I also believe that it is better to invest in Bitcoin.
Bulljcak

Activity: 107

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 09:58:57 AM

YOU made the right choice. The times that we invested our monies at the bank at a smaller interest rate is over. Bitcoin gives a pleasant impact on our investment. Grow your wealth with bitcoin investment Grin. Just be patient, follow the market and cash out at the right time.

yes,you are right.your on the right track.be wise in investing your money.i chose btc over bank.btc gives higher price value.
kyledavid

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:22:39 AM

it was also a great idea that i do investing in bitcoin rather than saving it in my own bank account first with bitcoin you can earn profit just by letting it stay at your wallet . your money will  increase or decrease depends on the price of bitcoin . I do also experience red tides which price was dumped by i still manage to relax and wait for the pump which is usual time was holiday season so better put money in bitcoin
umbara ardian

Activity: 1344
Merit: 259

Tontogether | Save Smart & Win Big

View Profile
August 24, 2018, 10:31:40 AM

I think your choice is very good and very appropriate because when you want to invest and want to get a lot of profits and you can control the assets that you have then you can get a lot of profits without fear of losing your assets.

SUGAR
██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
▄████████████████████████▄
███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
█████▀██████▀▀██████▀█████
██████████████████████████
█████████████████████▄████
████████▄████████▄████████
▀████████████████████████▀
▀▀████████████████████▀▀

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
███████████████████████████
██████               ██████
██████   ▄████▀      ██████
██████▄▄▄███▀   ▄█   ██████
██████████▀   ▄███   ██████
████████▀   ▄█████▄▄▄██████
██████▀   ▄███████▀▀▀██████
██████   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   ██████
██████               ██████
Backed By
ZetaChain

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██

██   ██
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
████████████████████████████
█████████████████▀▀  ███████
█████████████▀▀      ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄▄     ███████
█████▀▀    ▄█▀▀     ████████
█████████ █▀        ████████
█████████ █ ▄███▄   ████████
██████████████████▄▄████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████ ▄▀██████████  ███████
███████▄▀▄▀██████  █████████
█████████▄▀▄▀██  ███████████
███████████▄▀▄ █████████████
███████████  ▄▀▄▀███████████
█████████  ████▄▀▄▀█████████
███████  ████████▄▀ ████████
████████████████████████████
▀▀████████████████████▀▀
112_blockchain

Activity: 65

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:22:33 PM

Provided that you have certain skills and knowledge in the field, investing in cryptocurrency will be the best option.

✦╱╲▬✧P A P U S H A . I O✧ Rocket Technology▬
(  ❍  ) ▬▬▬THE LATEST TECHNOLOGY TO ▬▬▬
◢\___/◣ ▬DESTROY OIL REFINERIES RESIDUES▬ 
Helen1122

Activity: 83

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 09:26:56 PM

Same with me. I don't trust banks. They are selfish and greedy. I'd rather invest in an awesome technology such as Bitcoin.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 »  All
  Print  

Jump to: