Bitcoin Forum
June 01, 2024, 01:57:37 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  
Author Topic: I CHOSE BITCOIN INVESTMENT OVER BANK INVESTMENT  (Read 1435 times)
riyarana1123
Copper Member

Activity: 126
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
September 05, 2018, 11:18:54 PM

Investing in bitcoin over bank is such a good idea but the would be investor always keep in their mind that they always have to invest the amount of money which they can afford.If there is a case of loss that they can not bear then,they are not even able to fulfill their liveinhood.So, invest in that amount which you can handle even at the time of loss.

♛ SATURN♛
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
CASTIEL05

Activity: 560
Merit: 13

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:27:38 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
That is the best thing to do today because bitcoin will make your asset multiple than bank investment. However, bitcoin is more risky than bank specially that it is more volatile than any investment in the world. For me, it is not wrong to see many ways on how to earn as long as you are investing in a real and genuine investment.

patrickj

Activity: 490
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 05, 2018, 11:29:35 PM

That is a decent decision mate, that you rather put into bitcoin and not into banks. The things their is, if costs of bitcoin will move higher regardless of whether its little, you have that benefit and in the event that it will go down the price, you likewise have misfortunes. However, its simply a question of keeping it useful for each time you check the cost and that is the time you willl make a choice.
bitcoindusts

Activity: 1064
Merit: 271

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 07:56:15 AM

$20,000 is a good amount of money, and putting it on an investment is surely a bright idea. I understand that you are among those risk all or risk none person since you decided to pour in the whole amount for bitcoin investment instead to approportionate in other investments that has a guaranteed annual return of investment.

Really hoping that you explained well the nature of bitcoin to him. Indeed, we are all hopeful for a bearish season to start soon but nonetheless, there is really no telling how good or bad things can get. This part must be crystal clear to him, the risk you took was necessary to succeed big but could also lead to an epic failure (knock on wood it doesn't).

But somehow i think you're in for a good return since your expectation is an annual ROI, there's a better chance that the market would be way stronger come 2019.
zubrr51

Activity: 294
Merit: 11

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:01:32 AM

Investing in the bank does not require any additional knowledge. When investing in Bitcoin without adequate knowledge, this will be 95% of the losses.

▀▀▀▀▀▀     │      SWIPE      │      Monetizing Mobile Engagement Data     ▀▀▀▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄       Whitepaper     Telegram     Twitter     Reddit       ▄▄▄▄▄▄
Dr.Osh
Legendary

Activity: 2730
Merit: 1004

Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI

View Profile
September 06, 2018, 08:34:33 AM

Investing in the bank does not require any additional knowledge. When investing in Bitcoin without adequate knowledge, this will be 95% of the losses.
investment in a bank may bring profits, it's just that many people say that the turnover done by banks is very slow. so people who understand bitcoin, or crypto, if in terms of investment, they will choose it for investment.

█████████████████████
█████████████████████████
█████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█████████
██████▀███████████▀██████
█████▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀█████
████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀████████
█████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████
██████▄███████████▄██████
█████████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█████████
█████████████████████

CRYPTO WEBNEOBANK    
▄▄███████▄▄
▄███████████████▄
▄██████░░░░░░░░░░███▄
▄████▄▄███████▄▄░░░██▄
▄█████████████████░░░██▄
████░░▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄░░░░░░░░██
████░░██████████░░░░░░░██
████░░▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀░░░░░░░░██
▀█████████████████░░░██▀
▀████▀▀███████▀▀░░░██▀
▀██████░░░░░░░░░░███▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀
jagdeepjd

Activity: 700
Merit: 251

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:01:05 PM

Good for you and I also prefer investing over keeping the money in banks as the interest rates are not lucrative in banks and we lose the value of our money in the long run by keeping in banks. you should diversify and invest your money in different fields.
quocsi

Activity: 360
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:15:53 PM

I would choose to invest in bitcoin and not invest in banks. Actually I do not have an amount like you to bring about huge profits from investing in a bank. I am currently investing in bitcoin and tracking its development day by day and I am confident that with my investment tactics and with the money I currently have. I still can make as much profit as you.

solkinsolali

Activity: 154
Merit: 17

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:25:59 PM

Knowing the crypto world was the best thing I have ever done. Today I was given an amount of $20000 by my uncle to make an investment for him at the bank so that by the end of the year he can get some additional money added to his capital. I sat down and calculated and found out that, investing at the bank will give him just $2000 interest.

I then called him and explain to him about cryptocurrency and how secured it is with evidences and it price increment for last year. After seeing it he told me to invest that amount into BITCOIN and I have done it for him. I know that is volatile and can fluctuate but I made time to explain to him that although the market is red now but when the green days come he will get not less thank $25000 added to his capital. I know I did the right thing and he will surely laugh some days to come. What do you think guys?    
This was not a so good idea. What if something bad happens? How will you explain to your uncle? He may not see the profit possibility then, he will only see the loss and blame you totally for it. You should have used only some for Bitcoin.
ngesotcoy

Activity: 559
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:34:40 PM

If I have a huge amount of money, I would consider investing in banks because I don't like risk. My financial ability isn't able to do that now, I choose to invest in many top coins hoping to earn a lot in the future and return to the bank.

norachuks

Activity: 331
Merit: 3

View Profile
September 07, 2018, 06:35:59 PM

That was a very good suggestion and you cannot compare it to our normal banking but make sure you explain the ups and down in it so as for him not to panic. But one thing i know is that he will smile in future.

YouSeeMe  - Bartcoin - Bartwallet
⚪ Infinite Possibilities ⚪
Pre-sale on Feb, 18
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 [21]  All
  Print  

Jump to: