Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 10:28:19 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225482 times)
MyIdeas

Activity: 734
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 17, 2017, 11:42:13 PM

Maybe this is one of there methods/way to make the  price of bitcoin drop then if ever that happen
some of the community will get panic but of course thats not going to be happen.
Yes I agree with you many people do like that. Today I saw a person who was saying to one of his friend that the price of bitcoin will drop tomorrow and sell him the bitcoin with him but when I heard that I told him that no it will not decrease but it will increase more just need to wait for long term.
Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:07:07 AM

Maybe this is one of there methods/way to make the  price of bitcoin drop then if ever that happen
some of the community will get panic but of course thats not going to be happen.
Yes I agree with you many people do like that. Today I saw a person who was saying to one of his friend that the price of bitcoin will drop tomorrow and sell him the bitcoin with him but when I heard that I told him that no it will not decrease but it will increase more just need to wait for long term.
Don't believe to the FUD and just believe to yourself. If you know what is right and wrong then you will not be able to get fooled by the hypes or FUDs in the market or any people that surround you. It takes time to get the price to the top because this kind of market is not an easy game or easy to manipulate and it takes real demand, money and time to make things great.
shayshaylaboogie

Activity: 132
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:23:29 AM

Don't believe to the FUD and just believe to yourself. If you know what is right and wrong then you will not be able to get fooled by the hypes or FUDs in the market or any people that surround you. It takes time to get the price to the top because this kind of market is not an easy game or easy to manipulate and it takes real demand, money and time to make things great.

When you read how many people believe in bitcoin, just on the forums and Reddit, you can see all the talks about death are actually -crap-. Some people don't have other jobs, so they our wasting our time and their's on  unnecessary considerations and doubts without true reasons. Trolls gonna troll.

Some people just want to influence the market by speculating a lot of bullshit, but this is how it's going these days.
Another reason can be because they are hating on bitcoin and lost a lot of money Smiley
Yuhee

Activity: 546

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:26:57 AM

Well i gotta some of the are just ignorant haters who cant seem to understand or have been scammed. The trend of the Bitcoin is more than enough proof to show that the coin is not dead and it is not dying sooner. Many people has improved there lives through btc so i doubt that these people would just stop trading and investing in bitcoin. Cause from what i see btc maybe be ranked 2nd in the market but there is no doubt that it is still the pioneer of digital currency.
ServBit

Activity: 11
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 04:09:54 AM

I wonder why people get emotional when prices fluctuate. As a trader, you need to be aware that it wont be green always, there will be a time when things arent so sunny. Losses happen Sad However, every situation in the world of trading is seasonal and thus should never pressure you. One thing I have discovered as to why people keep on complaining is because they started trading btc with the assumption there was no downside. Anytime the price is down and they take a loss, butthurt abound and then the FUD posts.
iamTom123

Activity: 490
Merit: 501

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:05:58 AM

BTC is dead...there are many posts in this forum proclaiming the end of Bitcoin if not the whole world of cryptocurrency. And every time they are posting this claim, Bitcoin is surging in price.

I am sure these posters are just kidding out here to make some attention-grabbing headline maybe they just need some attention for those controversial posts. In a big forum like we have here, it is so easy to attract people of low mentality and people who can easily be persuaded to act and think insanely.

Now, if Bitcoin is dead, am not worried because it can easily resurrect itself.
secdark

Activity: 490

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:08:26 AM

I wonder why people get emotional when prices fluctuate. As a trader, you need to be aware that it wont be green always, there will be a time when things arent so sunny. Losses happen Sad However, every situation in the world of trading is seasonal and thus should never pressure you. One thing I have discovered as to why people keep on complaining is because they started trading btc with the assumption there was no downside. Anytime the price is down and they take a loss, butthurt abound and then the FUD posts.

Agree. red ones is good too. That is the best time to buy that coin because we all know that it will pump later on. Though sometimes we bought it earlier then it keeps on dumping so we regret it though eventually it will pump sooner you could get a profit from it but it is very low but it is okay unless it is not loss

▄▄                                  ▄▄
 ███▄                            ▄███
  ██████                      ██████
   ███████                  ███████
    ███████                ███████
     ███████              ███████
      ███████            ███████
       ███████▄▄      ▄▄███████
        ██████████████████████
         ████████████████████
          ██████████████████
           ████████████████
            ██████████████
             ███████████
              █████████
               ███████
                █████
                 ██
                  █
veil|     PRIVACY     
     WITHOUT COMPROMISE.       
▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂▂
|   NO ICO. NO PREMINE. 
   X16RT GPU Mining. Fair distribution.   
|    The first Zerocoin-based Cryptocurrency   
  WITH ALWAYS-ON PRIVACY.   
|

▄▄████
              ▄▄████████▌
         ▄▄█████████▀███
    ▄▄██████████▀▀ ▄███▌
▄████████████▀▀  ▄█████
▀▀▀███████▀   ▄███████▌
      ██    ▄█████████
       █  ▄██████████▌
       █  ███████████
       █ ██▀ ▀██████▌
       ██▀     ▀████
                 ▀█▌

▄███████
   ████████
   ███▀
   ███
██████████
██████████
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███
   ███

▄████▄▄   
█▄          ██████████▀
███        ███████████▀
▐████▄     ██████████▌
▄▄██████▄▄▄▄█████████▌
▀████████████████████
  ▀█████████████████
  ▄▄███████████████
   ▀█████████████▀
    ▄▄█████████▀
▀▀██████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄█▀▀ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ▀▀█▄▄
   ▐██▄▄██████████████▄▄██▌
   ████████████████████████
  ▐████████████████████████▌
  ███████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀███████
 ▐██████     ████     ██████▌
 ███████     ████     ███████
▐████████▄▄▄██████▄▄▄████████▌
▐████████████████████████████▌
 █████▄▄▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀▄▄█████
  ▀▀██████          ██████▀▀
      ▀▀▀            ▀▀▀
Sidas_Crew669

Activity: 532

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 10:39:14 AM

People say that for a lot of reasons, some just like to troll people, some try to push people to sell their bitcoin so they can buy for cheap, some are trying to push an agenda of changes in bitcoin and they cannot push it if bitcoin is doing fine, and some are just people that got burned and lost money on a bubble and now have a vendetta against bitcoin.
WEll, i think that it is only because that they can not accept the true that those people who are holding bitcoin can be richer than them. That is why they keep saying that bitcoin is dead in order to force those people to sell all of their bitcoin

Well, the main thing that does give some cause someone thinks negative is because getting something not genuine or they get the fake news. So, indeed we should all understand about bitcoin gives the best information for everyone so that the absence of something which in fact gives losses for bitcoin. This all should immediately stop with spreading information in the best and true

itsallpc

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 11:12:54 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Some of them may be unaware of bitcoin's potential and so they say bitcoin is dead.But most of whales try to spread rumours among new investors that bitcoin is dead so that they could get bitcoin at cheaper price.They encourage panic selling.Also some altcoin investors want to make bitcoin price fall so that their altcoin's price would increase and hence spread these types of rumours.
sonicwave

Activity: 476
Merit: 101

https://saturn.black

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:44:34 PM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Some of them may be unaware of bitcoin's potential and so they say bitcoin is dead.But most of whales try to spread rumours among new investors that bitcoin is dead so that they could get bitcoin at cheaper price.They encourage panic selling.Also some altcoin investors want to make bitcoin price fall so that their altcoin's price would increase and hence spread these types of rumours.
Today I talked a lot about how Bitcoin feels and, first of all, it is not related to the course of Bitcoin itself. The fact is that the Bitcoin exchange rate is very strong today, but that the nemesis keeps itself within. And many users, the so-called big whales, do everything to manipulate the market and have the opportunity to buy Bitcoin for small money.

SATURN
Liquidity providerfor crypto markets Cross-chain Exchange & OTC trading Platform
────────  Facebook Twitter ♦  Telegram ♦  Blog ♦  Bitcointalk   ────────
silverkamote

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:50:40 PM

i dont think so.  btc is not dead infact the value of btc is keep growing. those people are jealous because they use other curencies .
Dainye_dyep

Activity: 238

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 01:57:13 PM

Maybe because they don't see any progress when they got involved in bitcoin world. Many people really wants easy money and their expectation on bitcoin is that in just one type, one click and one post they will earn big money. But it's not. There is no easy job right? Money is a reaI thing that we must exert time and effort and that's what bitcoin is initiating. To give time and effort to earn money to be able to see the real progress. Bitcoin is not dead. Maybe they just cannot see the reality of it.
chocolah29

Activity: 588
Merit: 128

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:22:43 PM

Some people who dont know would say that or maybe that is a way to make the Bitcoin price go down so that they can easily buy a lot of Bitcoin with low price
Thats right i think those people saying bitcoin is dead because if they say that more people selling their bitcoin and the pricr will go down and those people have a chance to buy more a lot of bitcoin with cheap price

Dont depends on the people say . Try to make research first so you can know the right news.

You're also right. Try to make a research before you talk non sense.
Foolish people are have nothing in mind but talk a lot and the intelligent ones' are having
many thoughts in mind but barely talk.
These people whose behind these talk are the insecure, competitor, pathetic and nothing to do with their lives.

SUBSCRIBE NOW
KnightElite

Activity: 924
Merit: 275

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:32:16 PM

Because those people have a wrong perception about the bitcoin. They are not fully educated about the bitcoin. They are not believing to the good progress of the bitcoin. I know this is the some of the reason why many people are saying bitcoin is dead.
Savemore

Activity: 952
Merit: 274

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:41:00 PM

Because they are idiots. They don't know that the bitcoin will never die. They always saying negative perception about the bitcoins and it is one of the reason why many investors are afraid to invest their money in the cryptocurrency world.
Victorycoin

Activity: 1134
Merit: 517

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 02:58:18 PM
Last edit: June 18, 2017, 05:02:15 PM by Victorycoin

Well i gotta some of the are just ignorant haters who cant seem to understand or have been scammed. The trend of the Bitcoin is more than enough proof to show that the coin is not dead and it is not dying sooner. Many people has improved there lives through btc so i doubt that these people would just stop trading and investing in bitcoin. Cause from what i see btc maybe be ranked 2nd in the market but there is no doubt that it is still the pioneer of digital currency.
Maybe we can make excuses for them, because ignorance isn't really as simple as it seems. There has not been anything like Bitcoin until now and being clueless is not something unlikely. At any rate all the noise amounts to water poured on the back of a duck, doesn't in any way ruffle its feather, in the same vein that Bitcoin is unperturbed by the comments of doom Sayers.
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:09:32 PM

There so so many reasons why this keeps happening, some are trolling, lack of knowledge, and buying strategy.
Now some jackasses out there will do so many things just to troll and only because they want attention. They usually don't care what their actions can cause. Next are these noob know it all guys that actually doesn't know a lot but acts like they know it all and say too much bullshit without even confirming their own sources pr ideas. Then there's this bullies that scares the shit out of noobies and act like generous guys. Saying something like ohhh because im such a good guy i will buy your btc for a good price even when it's worthless. And those poor noobs that believes and panocs too fast sells their btc and then face palms when the price of btc rise again... this things are just natural. And happen everytime.
BitcoinzB

Activity: 210

💰💰💰💰

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:34:58 PM

They probably are new to the bitcoin world and they can't sleep thinking they could be here in 2014 and buy lots of coins for few bucks.
Or they bought at 3000$ and they regret it so much that they started hating. In both cases, they can keep talking
TitanGEL

Activity: 1036
Merit: 281

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 03:38:07 PM

The reason is they are not believing to the good progress of the bitcoin. They always saying bitcoin is dead their perspective is so very negative. Bitcoin will never die many experts say that and many people know about it.

█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████▀▀████████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄██████▀▀█████████████
███████████▀  ▄█████▀   ▄▄▄▄ ▄██▀▄████▄  ▀███████████
█████████▀  ▄██████  ▄█████▄██▀▄  ██████▄  ▀█████████
███████▀  ▄███████  ▄████▄██▀███▄  ███████▄  ▀███████
███████▄  ▀███████  ▀██▄██▀█████▀  ███████▀  ▄███████
█████████▄  ▀██████  ▄██▀██████▀  ██████▀  ▄█████████
███████████▄  ▀████▄██▀ ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄█████▀  ▄███████████
█████████████▄▄█████▀██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████▄▄█████████████
███████ ██ ████▄ ▄████ ▄▄ ████ ▄▄ ███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
███████ ▀▀ █████ █████ ▀▀ ████ ▄▄▄███ ████ ▄▄ ███████
                      ▄██▄
██████   ██         ▄██████▄
                  ▄██████████▄
  ██████        ▄███████▀▀▀▀███▄
              ▄███████ ▄████▄ ███▄
            ▄████████ ████████ ████▄
           ██████████ ████████ ██████
            ▀███████▀  ▀████▀ █████▀
█████         ▀███▀  ▄██▄▄▄▄█████▀
                ▀██▄███████████▀
  ██ ██████       ▀██████████▀
                    ▀██████▀
                      ▀██▀
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
South Park

Activity: 2898
Merit: 796

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 18, 2017, 06:12:14 PM

Talk about a bad friend, instead of giving good advice to his friend about the possible profits and dangers of bitcoin, or about the way the technology works, that person was trying to spread FUD to get his friend to sell his bitcoin to him, probably with a discount too, this is why we must be very careful about what we hear and take our time to analyze the situation ourselves.

██████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████
.SHUFFLE.COM..███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
█████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
███████████████████████
...Next Generation Crypto Casino...
Pages: « 1 ... 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 [123] 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: