Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 11:21:48 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!  (Read 225492 times)
djgtr

Activity: 951
Merit: 250

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 03:43:49 AM

These people always kept saying bitcoin is dead because they think of the possibilities that bitcoin price will fall down, due to discouraging words about the death of bitcoin. Well if we analyze it in a practical sense, it's not a proven idea that bitcoin will have a death; that's because of higher demand of bitcoin right now and lots of people are now longing to buy bitcoins for their investments. How come bitcoin will die despite of the facts that it's been traveling the whole world today, through social media communications via internet network advertisements and campaigns promoting the usefullness of bitcoin.
ilovefeetsmell

Activity: 686
Merit: 510

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:22:01 AM

People just want to influence the market by saying this I can not find any other reason why they would say this honestly.
They keep saying bitcoin is dead because they don't want to have this. They are against on Bitcoin because they don't really know the bitcoin. Honestly speaking, Bitcoin is in demand nowadays. People want to own a bitcoin. I want to spread my knowledge about bitcoin to understand them how Bitcoin really works. Bitcoin is not dead! It will live in our wallet. The price keeps high value.

██████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████▀▀      ▀▀▀██████████████████
█████████▀▀▀     ▀▀▀    ▄▄▄▄  ▄██▀▀     ▀▀████████
███████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄    ▄████████▀    ▄▄▄▄▄   ▀▀█████
██████   ▄█████████▄████████▀  ▄▄█████████▄   ████
█████   ▄█████████████████▀  ▄██████████████▄▄▄███
██            ██████████▀  ▄██████████████████████
█████   ▀█████████████▀  ▄██████████████████▀▀▀███
██████   ▀█████████▀▀  ▄████████▀█████████▀   ████
███████▄    ▀▀▀▀▀    ▄████████▀    ▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▄█████
█████████▄▄▄     ▄▄██▀  ▀▀▀▀   ▄▄▄      ▄▄████████
████████████████████▄▄▄     ▄▄████████████████████
██████████████████████████████████████████████████
.Ethernity CLOUD.

...DECENTRALIZED CONFIDENTIAL COMPUTING...PUBLIC SALE Q3 2021.....REGISTER HERE..
Azkabal

Activity: 389
Merit: 251

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 04:33:10 AM

Every time, for as long as I remember, that I go on bitcointalk, everyone keeps posting "BTC IS DEAD" "SELL" etc... And then a few Sr/Hero members come and explain how thats wrong.

I just don't get it.

Aren't we used to the price fluctuating by now? Whats with all the crying/moaning about price bubbles, crashing, inflations, Russia, China blablablablablablaaaaa!

Jeez... Do some research before posting, I saw one post which got LOADS of attention, yet the first post was done by paint, with an unlabelled graph which showed wrong data!

This is getting to the point where we are affecting newer members or gullible people into selling/dumping all their coins instead of keeping them. I mean when I come on the forum, I see that its crashing, why would I buy in?

I think we need to stop giving the panicking people attention and focus more on positive sides.

Ignoring so kind of people is a really a good point. But i want to ask someting, how it actually would be, when bitcoin will be (only in theorie) going to 0$. Will community try to resque it, or will be found another "main" cryptocurrency?
zedicus
Legendary

Activity: 966
Merit: 1004

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile WWW
June 21, 2017, 04:51:58 AM

I think most reason why people are keep on saying bitcoins is dead for the reason they want to destroy bitcoins totally in the market and let other altcoin that they is in to get fame

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
bestluck

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
June 21, 2017, 07:39:57 AM

This always happens when the price is in a downtrend...The ones stuck in fiat who missed the rally from $100 are trying to get others to panic and sell so they can buy bitcoins for cheap...

Some of them are trolls and just want the attention...best to ignore them...
That is the main point of people when they are saying that bitcoin is dead. If you do not know bitcoin well the sudden changes on its price may cause you to panic and think that bitcoin may stop on developing and it may gone or at the same time die on its price and process on the market. But as I have said the process of development also needs the decentralization or the down movement of the price of bitcoin in order to make a move on developing its transaction, price and its security features.
You are right here but the prices of Bitcoin is not falling down even it is being increased day by day then why people think that it will be dead or it is dead. There is no proper point to say so bitcoin is just moving a upward. And so it depends upon supply and on demand. So its demand is increasing day by day for sure the supply of Bitcoin is going down with time. For sure it is going increase in future. People should look at its price then should say something about it is either alive or dead.
Sniper150

Activity: 357
Merit: 260

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:10:29 AM

Why do people keep saying BTC is dead?!

Because they want to discourage other people who use bitcoin. They want to stop working for it because of other people against in bitcoin. They don't care about bitcoin because they don't really know how to earn it. I don't believe that bitcoin is dead. They don't have any proof to accredit.

Because they don't know what they're talking about. Those people are just handing their bitcoins to someone else who deserves them more.

Yes, Because, they don't deserve what they have. I'm just saving my bitcoin to my web wallet to increase a profit.
Dudeperfect

Activity: 1190
Merit: 534

View Profile WWW
June 22, 2017, 04:30:36 AM

I think most reason why people are keep on saying bitcoins is dead for the reason they want to destroy bitcoins totally in the market and let other altcoin that they is in to get fame

Probably you are right but I don't think any such tactics work for something that has such tremendous user base so even the opinion of bill gates wouldn't affect the bitcoin's existence (Considering gate's level of influence, it might create a small panic sell moment). However, such tactics work in the case of small alt coins and those are highly used before and during pump and dump schemes for altcoins.
HasHe

Activity: 952

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 05:31:22 AM

Some people wish to buy bitcoins but due to its high price,they are not able to buy it.So they start spreading rumours to make new investors panic and sell their bitcoins so that bitcoin price would fall down and they could buy it cheaply.Also some altcoin supporters want bitcoin price to fall so that their altcoins would increase in price and they too spread rumours that bitcoin is dead.
Natalim

Activity: 2954
Merit: 592

BTC to the MOON in 2019

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 07:54:47 AM

Some people wish to buy bitcoins but due to its high price,they are not able to buy it.So they start spreading rumours to make new investors panic and sell their bitcoins so that bitcoin price would fall down and they could buy it cheaply.Also some altcoin supporters want bitcoin price to fall so that their altcoins would increase in price and they too spread rumours that bitcoin is dead.
There is a time that the price will fall but don't expect it will go back to the old cheap price, maybe the cheap price we can
find nowadays is $2,000 the least, you can buy at that rate because it will back up again.

Sled

Activity: 1680
Merit: 535

Bitcoin- in bullish time

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 10:43:45 AM

There is a time that the price will fall but don't expect it will go back to the old cheap price, maybe the cheap price we can
find nowadays is $2,000 the least, you can buy at that rate because it will back up again.
The price below $2,000 is not possible anymore because the price is already well established and soon it will just keep going up until the price is enough to take profit and dump the market back in a lower price. Even buying now is a good option because the next target for bitcoin is around $3,000 before this year end.
Cosbycoin

Activity: 980
Merit: 506

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 04:02:43 PM

The reason is they are not believing to the good progress of the bitcoin. They always saying bitcoin is dead their perspective is so very negative. Bitcoin will never die many experts say that and many people know about it.
to me i think some people may be very new in bitcoin, they may not have any experience about bitcoin and may be some people know about bitcoin but they have not got the chance to buy bitcoin in a low price, therefore now they are trying to spread false news about bitcoin and let its price fell down so that he can get chance to buy bitcoin in low price, but i think will be a useless attempt, because people are now mature and they are not going sell bitcoin in panic selling.
I think you are right many people are new using bitcoin and many people wants to get bitcoin at low price so they spread this kind of issues  I think at what progress the bitcoin is going upward it nearly impossible to be dead . the person who is afraid of such kind of talks should read the progress of bitcoin.
South Park

Activity: 2926
Merit: 798

I am terrible at Fantasy Football!!!

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:50:08 PM
Last edit: June 23, 2017, 05:21:54 PM by South Park

Another reason that people were simply too optimistic at the beginning stages of bitcoin thinking bitcoin could destroy the banking system, but that is probably never going to happen so they have become bitter and think of a way to try to discourage people from using bitcoin since they are frustrated because bitcoin has not achieved what they believe bitcoin should achieve.
ananas99

Activity: 632

View Profile
June 22, 2017, 08:59:25 PM

When it was when Bitcoin was priced at $ 2,600 and was immediately considered dead or trying to die? This is nonsense. I think that well, inadequate users just start to panic or try to provoke a panic in order to get some dividends for their actions.

▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▄▄        ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
       ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▐▓▓▓   ▄▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▐▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌
    ▐▓▓████▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓
    ▓▓▓▓████████████▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓   ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▄
    ▐▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▌  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▌  ▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▓▓▓▓
     ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▓▓▓▌    ▀▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌        ▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓              ▐▓▓▓
      ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓     ▓▓▓▌      ▓▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓  ▐▓▓▓    ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
         ▀▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀       ▓▓▓▌       ▓▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▀   ▐▓▓▓   ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▓
.Money Transfer and Investment.
...Instagramhugeb Facebook hugeb Twitter hugeb Youtube ...

█▄                                     ▄▄▌
     ██▄██▄▄                                ▄███▄█
     ▀▀█▄█▄██▌▀▄                       ▄▄█▀█ ▄███▀
     ▐█▄█▀▀█▀██▄█▀▄                 ▄█▀█▄██▐▀▀█▄▄█
       ▀▀█████▀█████▄              ██▌███▀█████▀▀
      ██▀█████████ ██▄▄▄▄██▄▄█▄█▄▄█████▄▄▀█▄█████▀
     ▐████ ▄▄██████▐███▀▀▀████▀▀▀███▄██████▄▄▀████
       ▀ ███▄█████████▐▄▀▀   ▐█▀▐▐██████▀█▄███▀▀▀      ▌
       ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████▐█▀█▄ ▀  █▀▀▀▀██████▀▀▀▀ ▀▀▀
          ▄██▐█▀ █▀██▄██▌      ██ ▄█▄▐█ ▀█▐█▄
              ▄█▐ ▀▀▀▐ █ ▌█▀█▌▌▐██ ▀▀ ▀▐█▄
                      ▀▐ █ █▄▄▌▐
                       ▄ ▄██▐█
                    ▄██▌▄  ▄  ▀▄▀██
                     ▄████ ▌███▀██
                       ██▌█▌█▌██▌   
                          ▀▀▀
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
JOIN OUR VISION TODAY
FOR A BETTER WORLD TOMORROW
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄

▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄
     █   ▄▄▄▄▄▄   ██▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ██████
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ███████▄
     █  ▓▓▓▓▓▓▓▌  ▐▓███████▄
     █              ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
     █                      █
     █  ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀  █
     █                      █
      ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
hawthelegend

Activity: 98
Merit: 10

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 04:20:46 AM

Well, another reason is they want to influence the market by speculating all sorts of bullshit to cause panoc on the weak hearted bitcoiners. These people then will sell and sell until they lose all of their bitcoins and cry in the end. Another reason is they might be hatin on bitcoins coz they lost a lot and got jealous with others who gained a lot profit so they spit out so much shit so that they can make others lose a lot also like them. And believe it or not, this makes them happy.
Hatuferu
Legendary

Activity: 1092
Merit: 1000

https://trueflip.io/

View Profile
June 23, 2017, 05:28:28 AM

When it was when Bitcoin was priced at $ 2,600 and was immediately considered dead or trying to die? This is nonsense. I think that well, inadequate users just start to panic or try to provoke a panic in order to get some dividends for their actions.
That's how smart people does particularly the whales, they spread FUD so people with weak hands
will panic and the moment it happen, they came in to accumulate cheap bitcoins, easy money for them, they have the resources to do it.

▃▃▃▂▂▂▂▂▃▃▃▃                                      ▃▃▃▂▂▂▃▃▃                         
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
   ██████████████████                                        █████████████     ████                 
          ████                                               ████                                   
          ████   █████ █████ ████   █████    █████████       ████       ████   ████  ███████████   
          ████   ▀█████████▀ ████   ████    ████   ████      █████████  ████   ████   ████  █████   
          ████    ████▀ ▀▀▀  ████   ████   ████     ████     █████████  ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ████   ████   █████████████     ████       ████   ████   ████    ████ 
          ████    ████       ███████████▄   ████             ████       ████   ████   ████   █████ 
          ████    ████       █████  ███████  ████  ████      █████      ████   ████   ███████████   
         ▄████▄   ████        ███     ███      ██████        █████      ████   ████   █████████     
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                                      ████         
                                                                             █▀▀   
Blockchain Fair Games
|
Truly one of a kind games:
MAGIC DICE   CHAIN'S CODE   PIRATE BAY
MINING FACTORY      RAPID TO THE MOON
|

400 BTC
★ PRIZE FUND ★
|

WEEKLY GIWEAWAYS
Join our community!
150% BONUS
First-time deposit
VISA  🔴🌕  50+coins

CERTIFIED RNG
100% TRANSPARENT
PROVABLY FAIR
btcjocan

Activity: 658

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:46:22 PM

That's how smart people does particularly the whales, they spread FUD so people with weak hands
will panic and the moment it happen, they came in to accumulate cheap bitcoins, easy money for them, they have the resources to do it.

Because they saw many people just keep on saving bitcoin and did not sell. But actually, it should not be the basis to conclude that bitcoin is dead because currently, the bitcoin price is constantly increasing and I hope that it will not stop so we can save more bitcoins and in the future we can sell it in a high price.
nesh1

Activity: 448
Merit: 110

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:50:25 PM

Because not everyone does believe in bitcoin and they don't want other people to earn bitcoins they want everything for them selves that is why they keep giving bitcoin a bad name or even say that it is dead.
daxiake

Activity: 688

View Profile
October 20, 2017, 10:59:02 PM

Those are the people who have lost huge amount of bitcoins in the past by falling on those ponzi sites or in gambling which they couldn't recover till date and now looking at the higher price of bitcoins they are regretting on their wrong moves and busy in spreading negative rumors about bitcoins hoping that people will also follow them but that will never happen as people very well know that bitcoin can never be dead.
lordquanta

Activity: 770
Merit: 268

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 09:58:55 AM

Only people who missed the bitcoin profit train are crying foul over bitcoin. Those who mentioned and discussed the bitcoin from the technical perspective that having very high price at this stage will slower the transaction as transaction fees will also be higher, thus not many will actively use bitcoin as currency. So mostly buying and holding will be major action happen with the coin. They had logic with their argument. At current situation people who were continuously purchasing bitcoins regularly will find that the rumors about the bitcoin are there since beginning. It is better to ignore them and work on your strategy diligently.
Rajamuda

Activity: 924
Merit: 255

View Profile
October 21, 2017, 10:10:18 AM

For people who say such things may not mean their intent is that bitcoin is really dead, but it's possible that sometimes their predicted price on btc are not as expected and bitcoin price are falling in sustainable, and they think btc may not have a future the good one. But the fact is very contrary to the reality, btc continues to show its strength and the value has been proven lead to heights and even more popular among many people.
Pages: « 1 ... 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 [125] 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 137 138 139 140 141 142 143 144 »
  Print  

Jump to: