Bitcoin Forum
June 22, 2024, 07:16:28 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
kurikong69

Activity: 43
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 09:50:23 PM

Existing crowdfunding platforms are feeling pretty good. Why do you think, that your platform will beat them? To be honest, it is hard to believe in that.

We have our own discretion about in any ico project dude, and I respect your feelings about it. Because in every campaign we do it in our own risk, meaning if the project pay us or not, we accept the fact because this is the cycle concept of this industry.
Yes it is true that there is a project that is not new so that everyone knows I have experienced this system, but it is accepted as part of our work that is not paid once in a time that is also paid for a project, so as we enter we're ready to be ready for the industry to just keep up with projects, oh to search compign even though my payload is not okay okay, it's just important that you do whatever I'm doing to you.
natsu_koo

Activity: 186
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:22:30 PM

What catches my attention with this Arizn project is about the crowdfunding. You know, crowdfunding is now getting popular.  Besides it is an advantage to a common people because with just a small amount, you can be part of a project or company. You will be given a chance to start small. This really a big help to a lot of people giving them a chance to invest.

Well that's  good to hear that we can start small investment with this project. I haven't fully read their whitepaper yet and I still want to continue, because there are lot of things I want to know about this project, anyway thank you for sharing your thoughts.
Just like you I also haven't read their whitepaper yet, but I think this project will be successful in the near future, because just like what you've said we can start small investment in this project and if their idea can amazed others there's no doubt that plenty of people will invest in this project.

Laccoin: It starts here with your Money
▨ Debit cards, P2P Loans, Index Fund ▨
➤ Whitepaper ➤ Facebook ➤ Twitter ➤ Telegram
kingzues09

Activity: 226
Merit: 14

BaanX

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:43:48 PM

Can you add up some pictures, tables and charts on your whitepaper I don’t get some of the points on your whitepaper specially on the process.
Good project actually but improve and be more creative on the whitepaper
If I'm the project manager I really wanted to change and improve the whitepaper.
One of the good things with Arizn is its accessibility to anyone. Based on their promotional video in Youtube, it is available in 9 countries. Hoping to increase the number by the time it is fully operational. The Etherium Blockchain made it possible. This project has high potential to be successful.
Yeah sure, and with that accessibility, anyone can join, so there will be a huge market for the Arizn. I do believe that this tokenized crowdfunding will set the phase for crypto currency as well because crowdfunding are more and more getting popular already.
I agree with you guys, crowdfunding is getting more and more noticeable.
I am sure that there will be a large market for crowdfunding.
with arizn the potential of crowdfunding will be more popular a cross the world.
using the blockchain technology will make crowdfunding more reliable and secure.
It will be easier for us once the ICO is done. There will be a plenty of investors that will come in to invest.

UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
July 16, 2018, 11:54:59 PM

One of the good things with Arizn is its accessibility to anyone. Based on their promotional video in Youtube, it is available in 9 countries. Hoping to increase the number by the time it is fully operational. The Etherium Blockchain made it possible. This project has high potential to be successful.
Yeah sure, and with that accessibility, anyone can join, so there will be a huge market for the Arizn. I do believe that this tokenized crowdfunding will set the phase for crypto currency as well because crowdfunding are more and more getting popular already.
What are the qualifications to join? I mean, can we join as ordinary users? I do know that this is all about crowdfunding and it will really give the user a good investment when the project starts operating. Will definitely monitor the development of this project.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:49:56 AM

They are crowfunding platform. They will be funding ICO’s. Their platform will be funding IFOs using their own native token calleD AALT token. It will be like a lending platform for ICO developers? Correct me if I understood the explanation properly.

In my understanding, this platform is to allow businesses (existing or new) to tokenize their projects or products, and then the platform will create these projects or products accessible and transparent to offering for potential funders to see them. But, let us search on this further.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:16:54 AM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in
life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people.
They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain
awareness and they using case seminars to their partners.
What a wonderful! i'm looking forward on this project.
Well this will be a good start to our economy in which we really needed what Arizn platform is provide jobs for thousands of people. I am sure people will get interested in this project because of the concept and also to their investors, I hope this project will receive high rating for such a great project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
cryptazmania

Activity: 13

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 04:44:11 AM

Crowdfunding is not new to us. There exist crowdfunding companies, but they are centralized and charging high fees. Most of these companies use third party so they charge additional payment for processing. But, with Blockchain's distributed ledger which is decentralized and open to all, a considerable amount of cost can be saved from processing. And I think this is one of the reasons why Arizn is built. Less processing cost equals bigger returns. I'm with this project!

Your right, i also want to be part of this project, knowing that this is no need a third party at all and what i really want is that the project will be able to make a transparency as one of the core principle of the Arizn so that anyone can view.
Several crowdfunding activities and companies are already existing everywhere and i agree with what you are trying to say about it. Since this has been different, i would also like to take part on their platform, and maybe it could change the way how crowdfunding is working from now when this will be launch officially.
Some people or organization are still doing the crowdfunding using fiat currency. What ARIZN is doing is cryptonizing the crowdfunding making it more transparent and secure by using Etherium Blockchain Technology.

According to ARizn whitepaper which is their ecosystem telling At first glance you will recognize that Arizn is a thriving social network delivered in a
simple and familiar format. The platform is designed to use the AALT token as a base currency, backers use it to fund projects and founders accept AALT tokens as an acceptable form of tokenised funding. Founders use the dAPP wizard to tokenise theircrowdfunding campaign, business or asset and offer compliant tokens to potential backers. .

Whitepaper>>>>>https://arizn.network/Whitepaper-version-1.2.pdf
peachypie

Activity: 107

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 05:21:52 AM

An Arizn crowdfunding platform, what a nice idea! they using smart contracts to provide a range of product
they used intituitive wizard to create crowdfunding campaign, sounds interesting,is this a lending business?
if that so, this must be a big help to the people who in needs.
ThunderCatSteve

Activity: 770
Merit: 505

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:21:53 AM

They are crowfunding platform. They will be funding ICO’s. Their platform will be funding IFOs using their own native token calleD AALT token. It will be like a lending platform for ICO developers? Correct me if I understood the explanation properly.

In my understanding, this platform is to allow businesses (existing or new) to tokenize their projects or products, and then the platform will create these projects or products accessible and transparent to offering for potential funders to see them. But, let us search on this further.

Both statements are true and correct, also this is just my thoughts.
As i understand it, it will give help to those businesses who wants to turn their system with blockchain.
ARIZN will help them on their ICO too if they want.
Love1989

Activity: 56

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 06:52:21 AM

looks like a promising project, with a sizeable profit. $ 2 million in personal sales is the appeal of this project to investors. I hope this project is not a scam, hopefully can participate in this bounty campaign.
puday

Activity: 67

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 08:00:42 AM

Arizn can access by anyone, I watch their youtube and it was just available in 9 countries but the good thing is they already raise 2m$ in just private sale, imagine how much they will reach in the crowdsale, I'm hoping that the availability in the country would be globally and not just in 9 countries.
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 10:27:08 AM

I agree with you guys, crowdfunding is getting more and more noticeable.
I am sure that there will be a large market for crowdfunding.
with arizn the potential of crowdfunding will be more popular a cross the world.
using the blockchain technology will make crowdfunding more reliable and secure.
Yes its true, with blockchain technology for sure this will be one of the successful CFP (crowd funding platform) today... And this means that Arizn are really trusting blockchain for its transparent and secured features...  Good luck to all people who are part of this project...
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:38:10 PM

Arizn can access by anyone, I watch their youtube and it was just available in 9 countries but the good thing is they already raise 2m$ in just private sale, imagine how much they will reach in the crowdsale, I'm hoping that the availability in the country would be globally and not just in 9 countries.
Yeah i have studied the whitepaper, the video says they are represented in 9 countries. i assume this means they have people or offices in those countries. What is clear to me is that anyone in any country can create a project on the site via website or app. So Arizn is a free platform that anyone can use, the factors for success in my mind will be the quality of the project, as there will be many, i think if they get the community involvement correct from day 1 then useless projects wont even be considered. I hope they will introduce a status or authority system within the community. Much like ICO bench but not corrupt like them. I see the talk of reward points as a direct route to this. I am so excited to see what comes next, the real potential here is not crowdfunding at all. Tokenisation is the current hot topic, platforms like this will moon easily. Everyone will want a piece. I won't invest now I want to still learn more but I am impressed.
lordgunshaw

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:45:05 PM

As i understand it, it will give help to those businesses who wants to turn their system with blockchain.
I think a unified ICO platform where the ICO community has the weight is the real potential. ICO's are two seperated and platforms like waves that offer DEX are great, I see arizn as a type of waves, but using the tried and trusted eth main net, which has instant gloabalization. This is a good idea on its own. The fact that its includes crowd funding as well is a plus.
lordgunshaw

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:47:20 PM

I think a unified ICO platform where the ICO community has the weight is the real potential. ICO's are two seperated and platforms like waves that offer DEX are great, I see arizn as a type of waves, but using the tried and trusted eth main net, which has instant gloabalization. This is a good idea on its own. The fact that its includes crowd funding as well is a plus.
A free ICO hub that uses forum like community governance, wow Arizn is a hidden gem. The more I look at it the more facets are revealed, I just don't see enough support yet, come on guys let's all get behind this !
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 12:49:13 PM

They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale! Where do we see a project like this? Its really amazing! They also give a 2M dollars for bounty campaign. I do not see a project like Arizn, this has a lot of chance to meet the moon someday. That's why I wear the signature because I want to support Arizn. I think I will scrutinize their WP so that I acquire what they want to convey to the people.
wow!The display of excellence on this project, is extremely high.
using ethereum network to create a tokenised crowdfunding platform.
I really like the idea of your project. I follow the development of the project with big interest!

Imagine how powerful the platform they have? They already sold 2M dollars in a private sale as a result of reaching the softcap of the project.
Don't just follow their updates buy try to invest in Arizn because this is an awesome project and for sure, their sale becomes short because a lot of people will see this as a good project.
Khayem

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:02:51 PM

I am curious about this project. I haven't finished reading the Whitepaper yet but I think this is all about crowdfunding portal. As a newbie which is new to Blockchain and projects like this, how can it help me as a crypto individual and what are the benefits do I expect to gain with this ARIZN project? Kindly give me an overview of the whole project.

I haven't really gone through the Arizn's white paper.But basing on the title of the project,
"ARIZN-Tokenised Crowdfunding",it made me think how this crowdfunding be tokenised.Just the first
time for me to encounter such project.I do have the same questions like you, Unbiased.Be reading through
its WP to know more about it and I'm hoping to understand more through discussions here. 
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:45:29 PM

Existing crowdfunding platforms are feeling pretty good. Why do you think, that your platform will beat them? To be honest, it is hard to believe in that.

We have our own discretion about in any ico project dude, and I respect your feelings about it. Because in every campaign we do it in our own risk, meaning if the project pay us or not, we accept the fact because this is the cycle concept of this industry.
Yes it is true that there is a project that is not new so that everyone knows I have experienced this system, but it is accepted as part of our work that is not paid once in a time that is also paid for a project, so as we enter we're ready to be ready for the industry to just keep up with projects, oh to search compign even though my payload is not okay okay, it's just important that you do whatever I'm doing to you.
Well, that is a nice question. Every new project has been faced by this question. Well, the focused of this project is using cryptocurrency in crowdfunding. Not necessarily by doing ICO but by being able to tokenized the crowdfunding this will surely be more transparent and easily accounted for since the transaction will run on ERC 20 Etherium blockchain. I do believe that the ones who will be using this is most likely projects related to reach out programs, technology development and projects by non-government organizations.
kurikong69

Activity: 43

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 01:48:39 PM

I am curious about this project. I haven't finished reading the Whitepaper yet but I think this is all about crowdfunding portal. As a newbie which is new to Blockchain and projects like this, how can it help me as a crypto individual and what are the benefits do I expect to gain with this ARIZN project? Kindly give me an overview of the whole project.

I haven't really gone through the Arizn's white paper.But basing on the title of the project,
"ARIZN-Tokenised Crowdfunding",it made me think how this crowdfunding be tokenised.Just the first
time for me to encounter such project.I do have the same questions like you, Unbiased.Be reading through
its WP to know more about it and I'm hoping to understand more through discussions here. 
Well I'm just a beginner in the crypt, but I believe that it can help us greatly because I see ARIZN and the projects it holds, I know to be a big change in the future through a a great deal of project and its good benefits, so I'm in touch with its white paper regarding the crowdfunding portal well nice.
smoant

Activity: 80

View Profile
July 17, 2018, 02:00:23 PM

has a good roadmap, and now has reached softcap, this project is very good no wonder many people interested in joining this project

Im really not surprised that the ARIZN has reached this many contributors because they really have a great concept and a great developing team judging by the progress and the quality of the white oaoer akone. I wouldn't even be surprised if they reqch hard cap and reach it fast. This project really has caught my eye and has got me hanging on the edge of my seat for more. Kudos to the developers, you did a great job in thinking of the concept and carrying the project. Smiley
Pages: « 1 2 3 [4] 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: