Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 08:00:38 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
kibuloy1987

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:15:09 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
Yes it is true because of the Arizn fully upgraded and improved the system to make more calls and platforms so that it is time for everyone to benefit from what the idea has made about any of its useful features when Ariznaya I believe to achieve the convenience each person and a great hope to achieve what he wants is so strongly reinforced the better yet more to do so that all the possibilities of Arizn can be done quickly with the help of the team.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
BitcoinCleanup.com: Learn why Bitcoin isn't bad for the environment
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
tunabelly

Activity: 34

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:17:08 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.
That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.
I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.
that's right,arizn has a very huge potential when it comes to convenience of crowdfunding.
the best part about this project is their core principles which is transparency,liquidity and accountability.
arizn can provide funds to start up projects.
kingboo

Activity: 44
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:31:32 PM

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.
crowdfunding is a mechanism that enables groups of investors to fund startup companies and small businesses in return for equity .This form of investment is now a larger source of capital for startups than traditional venture capital companies.
notderossi

Activity: 145

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:41:09 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
Bigboss0912

Activity: 183
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:45:10 PM

Well you may be right, but Arizn and its platform are even better because many of it can help in the future that I can afford to help with the creation of the Arizn syste, so I believe it can be achieved soon enough with help team to all benefit from achieving the comfort of someone who relies on Arizn so fascinously improves and does not have a sense of the idea of Arizn.
escpancake

Activity: 39

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:45:30 PM

Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment.”

https://ico.arizn.network/

They said it will be free for life for all users and the best thing is, they will be providing their users this dAPP wizard to create smart contracts for their ICOs. Wow! Arizn has made it easy for their clients/users. While they offer to fund their projects, the’ve already provided them with means to be more successful in their projects.
Yea. So nice of them to provide what their clients need. I like the idea. I hope there will be more and more projects that will register to their platform to be funded. I hope they will also provide advertising and campaign management of every ICO.

If the arizn ICO project will be a successful one.
especially when they hit the hardcap, i think many future ICO will go to them.
not just of the help for the ICO but the popularity that will give by ARIZN.
A SOLD OUT ICO will help another ICO to be funded? that's WOW...

It is a great platform I think, with the advance system and good content handling that will help our developers and CEO who are starting their own ICO in the future, it will be a big help for the community of crypto and other institutions.
yes,I do admire the fact that they can help many project developers in their start up.this could change our crypto community bringing innovations and convenience at its finest. and the fact that arizn is free for every one to enjoy is really amazing and their platform is transparent as well so it can be view by the public.
Viscera

Activity: 660
Merit: 250

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 10:56:05 PM

Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment.”

https://ico.arizn.network/

They said it will be free for life for all users and the best thing is, they will be providing their users this dAPP wizard to create smart contracts for their ICOs. Wow! Arizn has made it easy for their clients/users. While they offer to fund their projects, the’ve already provided them with means to be more successful in their projects.
Yea. So nice of them to provide what their clients need. I like the idea. I hope there will be more and more projects that will register to their platform to be funded. I hope they will also provide advertising and campaign management of every ICO.

If the arizn ICO project will be a successful one.
especially when they hit the hardcap, i think many future ICO will go to them.
not just of the help for the ICO but the popularity that will give by ARIZN.
A SOLD OUT ICO will help another ICO to be funded? that's WOW...

It is a great platform I think, with the advance system and good content handling that will help our developers and CEO who are starting their own ICO in the future, it will be a big help for the community of crypto and other institutions.
yes,I do admire the fact that they can help many project developers in their start up.this could change our crypto community bringing innovations and convenience at its finest. and the fact that arizn is free for every one to enjoy is really amazing and their platform is transparent as well so it can be view by the public.
I admire what the developers wants to aim. The whole crypto community are supporting what's new and what's best for the future of monetary system. Being Innovative is way more different than any other thing that we have today.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 11:02:26 PM

Based on my white paper, Arizn platform helped restructure deals to secure re-investment in life sustaining projectsthat feed and provide jobs for thousands of people. They maintain these relationships today and have been providing free blockchain awareness and they using case seminars to their partners. What a wonderful!
That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.

hackzang12

Activity: 392
Merit: 101

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 11:20:51 PM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:18:26 AM

The tokenised crowdfunding platform offered by Arizn s great. But, Arizn need a lot of work to compete with the other crowdfunding platforms out there. Those platform are there operating for some time already.

Although Arizn has a distinction over them, such as it is tokenised and uses smart contracts, it still needs to enhance the plaform.
Julianito

Activity: 36

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:39:29 AM

Agree! This is what I like about Arizn. Its mission to help the people who needs backup for their small businesses. The will to help their brothers in South Africa. Good mission always succeed.

That's the platform build. If they will sustain their project development then they will have more investors,followers to come! I think they should make a youtube video to attract more investors by building an ecosystem and trust.

That's a good idea, a youtube video on why Arizn is different compared to existing crowdfunding platform.
caidic8

Activity: 26

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 12:57:32 AM

Great news! Since crowdsale started last July 26, it is 21% completed now. This is a great update after its successful private sale and pre sale.

This is a sign that investors have confidence with Arizn.
ahiarobert01

Activity: 18

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:00:26 AM

Crowdfunding, since you were saying it is transparent and liquidize can any one even not investors or Team and Developer can check-out what's going on in the project? Isn't that a good thing or not? Also, how can people find a good project to invest in? is there any ranking on what is good for investment and the least? Just asking, no hate.
On ranking matters, it is very unfair on every creators of the project. What if they were ranked the least? they will definitely quit and be discourage on the rank they have. Very racist if you leveling a project based on your insight. Isn't good if we all can see the help of a project in the near future?
Instead of ranking a particular project or platform, why not arranged it on different section or concept they are making through. Being good in arrangement may be a good help in checking project. It may also help investors to find the project they want to invest on.
Wish that the transparency of the project or platform may not be affected on the feedback and comments of the people seeing the project. People use to judge one's project and degrade it in all ways. Hope that this project promotes good image on the project for them to be fair on the others.
For me it is a bad idea in a first place, why? Transparency of a one's projector platform may cause Falsification and Plagiarizing. People will probably think of project and platform exactly the same but more improved that the present project that may cause loss on the existing and already running project. These is only my thoughts though.
I don't see it as a plagiarism or falsification of a project. If you innovate a certain thing, it is far from immitating. Look how our technology revolutionize, Albert Einstein discover the use of barcode and look at how it revolve? As of now, QR codes are invented. Look, there are similarities when it comes in usage but there are also development that happens. Its not about the project whom copied as long as they develop their project far from the original one.
I agree with you! Aside from that, if you will put your shoes in the situation. As an investor, will you invest in a project that only copy the platform? Transparency gives us an idea that there is already an existing project and we will not anymore become an ignorant. Therefore, it is good for all of us. If the project duplicates the original then a wise investor like me will not anymore waste my time from it. In fact, I will become more vigilant to search some fishy thing upon it.
You said it right! Transparency brings everyone the chance to see the real thing. And it is actually one of the
great advantage  to draw the interest of people. People are now smarter than before that looking into something,
like for an investment, studying things about it is a must. In this case, wise investors will surely not engage himself/herself any more to project that is just being copied.

Right. Investors now are more vigilant when it comes to investing in ICos. Now they scrutinized the project first very well, the team, the fund, the profiles of the people behind and a lot more. In fact bitcointalk forum is the best place for spies  Grin. Really. I mean it. People here have a very keen understanding of real and fake projects or ICOs.

Most of the people doesn't care about the purpose of the project,they are after just the rewards they can get from the project or ICO. They don't even read the white paper and they didn't study about the project they are joining. Knowledge is important in choosing good ICO project. Arizn is a good project that people need to know.

Yes you're right! Some people don't even care of how a specific ICO will improve the system or who will benefits with project. They just want the profit.

What attract me the most about the Arizn team is their humble beginnings. Their compassion to people who needs help. This project will surely benefits a lot of startup businesses.
emulsifryer

Activity: 337
Merit: 10

Bet2dream.com

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:09:29 AM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
   Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
I believe that Arizn will become the solution for the unregulated crowdfunding industry. This is the main problem in our society right now. Even there is a decentralization brought by cryptocurrency, fraudulent acts still occured. And crowdfunding industry is the largest industry in cryptocurrency where fraud happens. Many fake investment project existed that are scam. Therefore, investors did not compensate whenever they have scammed.
I think this is because they didn't have a security for all of their transactions, fraud is everywhere and if you don't have a concrete security to work with it all of your funds will be out for nothing... Good with Arizn because they have blockchain technology, a security to filter out of all their future transaction...
That would be a great advantage which Arizn platform has they have blockchain technology in their system which all the transactions are very secured and it is what investors want most of the project.

▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬ Bet2Dream ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬▬  Get Free Bal($) When You Register! Join Now!  ▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬  Referral & Mining Program | Event & Daily Rewards! | Bet2Dream NFT Club! ▬▬▬
Exeus

Activity: 165
Merit: 1

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:35:22 AM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
    Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
Thank you for your kind words. The typical problem on the crypto industry is the funding itself. Some of our investors know how to earn profit! but back in their mind they don't know what's going on in the project they invested.
One thing for sure they will earn profit.
Well, I think there are also investors who are aware of a project which they have invested because if I were in their situation, I don't want to waste money investing in a project which don't have a mission and vision for the future.

Of course there are wise investors which are knowledgeable in different kinds of businesses. They know the project will become successful or not before they are going to invest.Those investors are clever and well-experienced. They won't invest in a project that they think it will become worthless at the end. Arizn is the best project that i know and i believe it will attract more investors to invest.
I can`t say no to your opinion because it is what you have exactly seen in their platform and we have also different visions for this project. Yes! This project has a potential and a lot of progress things to do, hopefully it is for the good and not a worthless project at the end.
jordan_23

Activity: 15

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:04:48 AM

Correct me if I'm wrong here:

Arizn tokenized crowd funding would function like an Equity-based crowdfunding.

Meaning to say, an existing business is selling portions of the business to have a secured funds. In return,  when the business gains profit, investors gain too.

This idea is great especially for very potential businesses that lack funds.

There are lots of great businesses that didn't succeed simply because of lack in funds, with Arizn problems will be solved.
BeshyJelly

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:39:34 AM

Probably a new source of idea and conceptual to be developed. I'm not that against on this project but if you were making it transparent in ways of anyone can see the project process developers can steal up ideas and make exactly the same project as the existing project and may cause scams. This is only my opinion, no hate.
JoshyKulotski

Activity: 127

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:45:56 AM

Probably a new source of idea and conceptual to be developed. I'm not that against on this project but if you were making it transparent in ways of anyone can see the project process developers can steal up ideas and make exactly the same project as the existing project and may cause scams. This is only my opinion, no hate.
For me it is not. People maybe can only see the budgeting and financial process and system of one's project. Since it is crowdfunding project it is focused on the funding and budget managing of a specific project. I don't think so people rather developers has a chance to copies one's project though.
JJelly

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:54:14 AM

For me it is not. People maybe can only see the budgeting and financial process and system of one's project. Since it is crowdfunding project it is focused on the funding and budget managing of a specific project. I don't think so people rather developers has a chance to copies one's project though.
Budgeting is the main focus of the Arizn but maybe in any chance for me developers can probably copied but innovate it though. Innovating of one's project is not stealing in any ways of point but it is so awkward that you only copied one's idea, embarrassing in any points,lol.
JoshKulot

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:02:47 AM

Budgeting is the main focus of the Arizn but maybe in any chance for me developers can probably copied but innovate it though. Innovating of one's project is not stealing in any ways of point but it is so awkward that you only copied one's idea, embarrassing in any points,lol.
Funding is the main focus of this project though so in any chance Arizn will only making the transparency of one's project in terms of project funds and budget. No way on copying one's project rather platform on this because maybe Arizn doesn't have that power to expose the body of the project at all.
Pages: « 1 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 [54] 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: