Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 06:12:46 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
Ems30

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 01:56:38 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
    Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.

Cryptocurrency is a big influence not only for bigger investors but also to a young people. They easily understand the cryptocurrency because of a new and modern technology they used like computer,cellphone and other gadgets. Through that,young people are also aware about the crypto industry that already famous nowadays.At their young ages they are eager to engage in crypto investment just to earn like others. And Arizn is a platform where they can invest too because this crowdfunding platform doesn't need a large amount of capital to invest.
Absolutely because Arizn project are friendly budget to those investor  would like to start at small amount of thier money  and yeah that ou have right for waht you said,at new generation today had big different to lifestyle compared to the old man before,because due to influence of gadget and internet,although we  know that internet will be a good influence to the crytptoworl and businsess but depend upon to those person how to use it, belie,f and  believe.
Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:13:39 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,

Investing money on real estate and other things will surely give a bright future and can secured financial status future. But investing on something like this and other crypto related project can risk your money and it also needs guts to endure the loss from it.

i do not think this is a scam project. has someone raised a scam accusation against them?
Aboslutely your right,the technology right  now ,are very intack to run smootly  to almost  kind of business,specially the blockchain technology that also suitable to use at any project of ICO'S as of now , which involve the  mass adoption of cryptoland,so that its time to  look other opportunity like to  invest  at Arizn project as early through at crowdfunding insdustry are chance to have  a better future,

Honestly since cryptoland are intack also to blockchain technology  many icos have grown like a mushrooms and they do not even know which one is the legal and scam, like  in the past year  I think almost ico  are scams and because of that other investors were actually carrying out.
Well as my opininon for what you said,,I think scam,scamer hacker are natural to happen if  you inatck to any online site,so that if you like to join at one project make sure search carefully,before it will join,and I want share you and  inform, that arizn project girlexpolorer31 will be a great project to be part of this,,

dreamvacation2018

Activity: 45

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:30:56 PM

I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not agthainst the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
That is a big question for me. It seems contradictory. Their  concept are transparency and accessibility, then why is it that they kept pre sale private? Anyone like to fed me regarding this issue
?
Lol! Very smart question.
You must be thinking man. I also wonder why but they are not the only one. A lot of ICOs now are doing private pre-sale, for whatever reason I dont know. I dont know what it gives them. Maybe they don want gossip and distractions? Funny right but i really dont know.
I’ve heard it too. They said they dont want bashers to bash them, criticisms and distractions. They want it quiet. Who can testify if they really did reached the softcap? Only them because no one knows. Anyway, what matters is the project to be implemented and the investors to gain profit from their investments.
Just a wise guess, now i come up with my own opinion that they are makong the private pre sale so no one can sabotage the plans. Or no one can manipulate any of the investors to turn out against them. Since no.one from Arizn is answering this question, i come up with my own speculations.
What speculation you've talked about? If they faked the private sale details then it may inflict a bad result for the pre-sale and public sale investors. I assure that Arizn will not do that because they are not scammers. Besides, I am confident that this can reach the 2M dollars in private only. If they will scam us, it is really a heart breaking moment for the supporters of arizn.

If this project is a scam(i hope not) it wont only be a heartbreak for the supporters and investor but they'll also lose their money. I dont think they will decieve people who are supporting the project maybe they are just stating the truth that they gather 2m on the private sale.

If this project is not real and they did not stated the correct information to their whitepaper i think it will not just a heartbreak for the Arizn supporters but it also affect the trust of investors not only in this project but also it will affect to others. Next time investors will not trust anymore even they read the whitepaper of the project  because they think that all stated there is just a lie and fake.
Although this negative thingking are there,but I think Arizn project will be true  base on thier whitepaper statement so that instead think the negative way why not turned to positve thoughts,due to we know that almost  kind  of business will  have a risk,to make succeed,

Investing money on real estate and other things will surely give a bright future and can secured financial status future. But investing on something like this and other crypto related project can risk your money and it also needs guts to endure the loss from it.

i do not think this is a scam project. has someone raised a scam accusation against them?
Aboslutely your right,the technology right  now ,are very intack to run smootly  to almost  kind of business,specially the blockchain technology that also suitable to use at any project of ICO'S as of now , which involve the  mass adoption of cryptoland,so that its time to  look other opportunity like to  invest  at Arizn project as early through at crowdfunding insdustry are chance to have  a better future,

Honestly since cryptoland are intack also to blockchain technology  many icos have grown like a mushrooms and they do not even know which one is the legal and scam, like  in the past year  I think almost ico  are scams and because of that other investors were actually carrying out.
Well as my opininon for what you said,,I think scam,scamer hacker are natural to happen if  you inatck to any online site,so that if you like to join at one project make sure search carefully,before it will join,and I want share you and  inform, that arizn project girlexpolorer31 will be a great project to be part of this,,
Agree with you papasunkoh88, Arizn project will be amazed due to  since it was join at furom signaeture camapingn some ICO 'S project will not sold  the token as early 2mdollars token in just almost 3 weeks, but Arizn project will be sold ,so that i must saying that this project will be suceed..
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 02:44:00 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.

Yes ARIZN's effort and ideas are really helping out those who are in need of a platform to outsource funding from people. ARIZN will surely be one of the top crowd funding platform in the future that runs on blockchain technology.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:02:53 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.

Yes ARIZN's effort and ideas are really helping out those who are in need of a platform to outsource funding from people. ARIZN will surely be one of the top crowd funding platform in the future that runs on blockchain technology.

With this anyone with a great invention or idea will be able to fund his/her project properly. Arizn helps issues on transparency and a proper exchange of value with the funder and the developer or inventor. Smart Contracts makes you acknowledge the contribution that funder has made.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 03:39:32 PM

With this anyone with a great invention or idea will be able to fund his/her project properly. Arizn helps issues on transparency and a proper exchange of value with the funder and the developer or inventor. Smart Contracts makes you acknowledge the contribution that funder has made.

It is interesting to see how people react with this project. Most of the comments I read are positive for this project. The 2 Million dollars raised during private sale is sufficient for the development of this project but any more amount raised during its ICO will surely boost and make the project even more successful.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:02:32 PM

It is interesting to see how people react with this project. Most of the comments I read are positive for this project. The 2 Million dollars raised during private sale is sufficient for the development of this project but any more amount raised during its ICO will surely boost and make the project even more successful.

I've been reading the whitepaper of the project and it seems there are more than one way to raise fund on ARIZN platform. I do hope that more people will be able to read this thread and appreciate ARIZN.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:16:27 PM

HOw big will be the impact of the BANCOR protocol to ARZIN ICO?

how important is this step of the team?

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?

The success of one’s company or project will depend on the move of the Team and Core Developers of the project so their moves will be in limit.
Moving so much and stepping a big stem will cause them loss. Possible thoughts on this was they were doing steps that was small but entering in a perfect phase.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:30:46 PM

For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

No new news on this project. They were managing probably the project in good phase in slow motion.
Making fast moves was very risk for me so they were definitely walking slow and easy but in perfect path of movement.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 04:57:55 PM

For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

yeah i heard it, they were working since before.
what are they mission and plan?
will they be funding other ICO or will they just be a hand helping other project for doing crowd funding?

I was also waiting on their new partnership. Definitely they were having so much of partnership now and settling all the papers, lol.
What I was thinking now. By the ways I’m pretty impressed on the dedication of this Team at all.
UnBiased

Activity: 46

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:22:57 PM

Quote from: Arizn
Development update! (2 months early)
Update : Arizn ver 3.1 -

We are busy uploading the new version, it has been deployed on Ropsten.

We have cloned AALT token on Ropsten Testnet : https://ropsten.etherscan.io/address/0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e !

Once we send you the URL for Beta access you will be able to register. Use the menu to request AALT-Ropsten form Arizn.
Please make sure you switch metamask to ropsten network.

Once you receive you AALT (Don't forget to add token: 0x316d2070a3a2dcb29ed5de191f4c41ea34acf53e) you are free to browse the dummy projects and invest. At the same time you can also create your own crowdfunding campaign.

Arizn is a social network at it's core with a transparent community hub, where the natural consensus of a project is enough to make it or break it.

Arizn is non regulated and free for life. Investment is in AALT token only.

Look at the development of this project. It seems like they launch Arizn very fast and they want to bring this new ecosystem to the community before they will end. We can now use Arizn ver 3.1 and I hope everyone enjoys it.
Definitely! I encourage everyone to continue in supporting this project! They have presented already their beta version and I think it will be launched as fast as a thunder! I like the way Arizn prove to the community that our investment in this project will not be wasted, instead we earn a lot. Thanks for making my day happy. I enjoy buying AALT.
Really? Have they presented already the beta version? May I know the URL for their beta access so I can register? I am really interested in this platform to give it a try. Investing in projects really need a big amount of investment but for ARIZN which is designed for crowdfunding, I can release small amounts at a time for every project.
XtraRolePlayer

Activity: 133

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:40:53 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:12:09 PM by XtraRolePlayer

I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.
MashaAndBear

Activity: 20

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 05:48:07 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 06:04:46 PM by MashaAndBear

Crowdfunding concept of project is very common nowadays on the industry of crypto-world. On the rapid evolving and multiplying of project it is most essential that there are crowdfunding project that assist and helps the project and platform to be more successful, better than before that project creators manually finds and connects rather makes partnerships on different companies to be funded.
I agree with what you said. Crowdfunding platform paves a way to alleviate project creators' struggles in
connecting to communities to look for possible supporters who will back up their projects.This really is
better than how they used to do it the old-fashioned way. What I approved of today's crowdfunding platform is
having it on top of Blockchain,just like Arizn's, which gives accuracy,liquidity and transparency of the
project and higher chances of drawing the trust of supporters and funders.
I think you are both right and I agree with you. One simple explanation about crowdfunding is a form of crowdsourcing but it involves finance or investment from the people who will join. ARIZN made a secured platform which can make this crowdfunding possible.
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:06:01 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 07:40:50 PM by Glorious04

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.

I am still new and confused. Thanks for sharing. ARIZN is really an eye opener for me. I do have a lot of ideas in mind and there certain things I want to develop myself. The typical problem is funding. I am willing to try out ARIZN platform.
Thank you for your kind words. The typical problem on the crypto industry is the funding itself. Some of our investors know how to earn profit! but back in their mind they don't know what's going on in the project they invested.
One thing for sure they will earn profit.
Well, I'm also grateful for sharing your beauty with Arizn, just as you said that you're right because the Arizn team can not measure so many trust it, so it's not surprising that investors have a lot of investors here because for its expertise and operation of the developer, so on the Arizn platform it was superimposed so much that it would try and restart through Arizn.
Agree.
I’ve read that the’ve already been in existence since 2011, it means that the project has been in operation for long already. It only shows and proves that the team are experienced and knowledgeable. This is also another reason to trust this project.

Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 07:31:13 PM

will they be funding other ICO or will they just be a hand helping other project for doing crowd funding?

I was also waiting on their new partnership. Definitely they were having so much of partnership now and settling all the papers, lol.
What I was thinking now. By the ways I’m pretty impressed on the dedication of this Team at all.
Yes they announced this invitation. It will be a good opportunity for new businessmen and investors to start for free. They are too generous to make this invitation. I hope there will be investors who will grab this opportunity.
lionheart78
Legendary

Activity: 2898
Merit: 1152

View Profile WWW
August 07, 2018, 07:42:28 PM

Yes they announced this invitation. It will be a good opportunity for new businessmen and investors to start for free. They are too generous to make this invitation. I hope there will be investors who will grab this opportunity.
I like this idea too. Imagine aside from giving them free access to the platform investors will also be given by Arizn what they need for their projects to be started. They will be given this dAPP wizzard to start their smart contrat to they can secure, profitability and transparency on their projects.

▄▄███████████████████▄▄
▄█████████▀█████████████▄
███████████▄▐▀▄██████████
███████▀▀███████▀▀███████
██████▀███▄▄████████████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
█████████▐█████████▐█████
██████████▀███▀███▄██████
████████████████▄▄███████
███████████▄▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████
▀█████▄▄████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████████▀▀
Peach
BTC bitcoin
Buy and Sell
Bitcoin P2P
▄▄███████▄▄
▄████████
██████▄
▄██
█████████████████▄
▄███████
██████████████▄
███████████████████████
████████████████████████
▀███████████████████████▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀██████████████████▀
▀███████████████▀
▀▀███████▀▀

▀▀▀▀███▀▀▀▀
EUROPE | AFRICA
LATIN AMERICA
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

███████▄█
███████▀
██▄▄▄▄▄░▄▄▄▄▄
████████████▀
▐███████████▌
▐███████████▌
████████████▄
██████████████
███▀███▀▀███▀
Download on the
App Store
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
▄▀▀▀

▀▄▄▄

▄██▄
██████▄
█████████▄
████████████▄
███████████████
████████████▀
█████████▀
██████▀
▀██▀
GET IT ON
Google Play
▀▀▀▄

▄▄▄▀
Rapha-EL

Activity: 76

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:08:04 PM
Last edit: August 07, 2018, 08:22:43 PM by Rapha-EL

I like this idea too. Imagine aside from giving them free access to the platform investors will also be given by Arizn what they need for their projects to be started. They will be given this dAPP wizzard to start their smart contrat to they can secure, profitability and transparency on their projects.
It will be like giving them the opportunity to start. Opening the door for their success. It will be a big advantage for those who are first time in cryptocurrency industry. Giving them a hand to start. What a noble idea.
Gracechen17

Activity: 367
Merit: 102

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:18:44 PM

I sincerely think that Arizn has a lot of potential to being with. Crowdfunding industries are in need of a secure and safe
platform in order to proceed smoothly with their each and own purposes. Through crowdfunding, people are using their money
for a good cause.
Well, I guess you are right. This project has great potential when it comes to crowdfunding. The concept itself will tell that ARIZN project will really elevate the quality of crowdfunding because of the transparency and reliability of the platform.
Yes. Because they will be funding projects, it will somehow ensure the success of the project implementation. It will be like helping them to start what they’ve planned. My question here is what if the project they will be funding will turn out to be scams how will they able to recover their funds?
Glorious04

Activity: 392
Merit: 113

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 08:46:34 PM

for a good cause.
Yes. Because they will be funding projects, it will somehow ensure the success of the project implementation. It will be like helping them to start what they’ve planned. My question here is what if the project they will be funding will turn out to be scams how will they able to recover their funds?
Wow! This will be nightmare then. It will not happen because they will be working with smart contracts, so before they do the funding there must be some kind of agreement between them and the developers. There must be a guarantee that if incase something happen Arizn will recover their funds.

rommeljm14

Activity: 42

View Profile
August 07, 2018, 09:00:26 PM

HOw big will be the impact of the BANCOR protocol to ARZIN ICO?

how important is this step of the team?

The success of one’s company or project will depend on the move of the Team and Core Developers of the project so their moves will be in limit.
Moving so much and stepping a big stem will cause them loss. Possible thoughts on this was they were doing steps that was small but entering in a perfect phase.
Well you may be right at what you say so that every aspiration of companies and projects is all about development, so I do not think it's surprising that it can achieve success with the help of a team to build a project, so ideas are further strengthened by step so that even small things they can grow and expand through company and project team Arizn in its beautiful idea.
Pages: « 1 ... 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 [53] 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: