Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:56:30 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
grace7

Activity: 22
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 08:28:40 AM

It is a great news that you've raise 2m$ in your private sales, what more in the pre sale i think you can achieve it no doubt on it because your platform is a very good idea, aside from that you have partnership on the best team the cryptowingz it is very good choice. Your smart contract offer a range of products that tokenise equity, assets or loans to create compliant digital assets.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TalkImg was created especially for hosting images on bitcointalk.org: try it next time you want to post an image
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
scarleth06

Activity: 126

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:10:31 AM

I am curious about this project. I haven't finished reading the Whitepaper yet but I think this is all about crowdfunding portal. As a newbie which is new to Blockchain and projects like this, how can it help me as a crypto individual and what are the benefits do I expect to gain with this ARIZN project? Kindly give me an overview of the whole project.

I haven't really gone through the Arizn's white paper.But basing on the title of the project,
"ARIZN-Tokenised Crowdfunding",it made me think how this crowdfunding be tokenised.Just the first
time for me to encounter such project.I do have the same questions like you, Unbiased.Be reading through
its WP to know more about it and I'm hoping to understand more through discussions here. 
Well I'm just a beginner in the crypt, but I believe that it can help us greatly because I see ARIZN and the projects it holds, I know to be a big change in the future through a a great deal of project and its good benefits, so I'm in touch with its white paper regarding the crowdfunding portal well nice.
Me too and my idea about arizn is they will be the one to give funds to diffrent project that want to establish but not enough money/budget to do it, and by collecting small amount or tokens from any individual or group to have enough funds... Correct me if im wrong guy's, open for all suggestions...
joeljames23

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 10:47:04 AM

It is a great news that you've raise 2m$ in your private sales, what more in the pre sale i think you can achieve it no doubt on it because your platform is a very good idea, aside from that you have partnership on the best team the cryptowingz it is very good choice. Your smart contract offer a range of products that tokenise equity, assets or loans to create compliant digital assets.
Private sale, im new to this what exactly the meaning of private selling? To whom did they sell those token, means they did sell before but only in a private or chosen people!? Forgive me because im really new to this idea, thanks in advance...
Jlimao28

Activity: 266

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:26:42 PM

Crowdfunding is not new to us. There exist crowdfunding companies, but they are centralized and charging high fees. Most of these companies use third party so they charge additional payment for processing. But, with Blockchain's distributed ledger which is decentralized and open to all, a considerable amount of cost can be saved from processing. And I think this is one of the reasons why Arizn is built. Less processing cost equals bigger returns. I'm with this project!

Your right, i also want to be part of this project, knowing that this is no need a third party at all and what i really want is that the project will be able to make a transparency as one of the core principle of the Arizn so that anyone can view.
Several crowdfunding activities and companies are already existing everywhere and i agree with what you are trying to say about it. Since this has been different, i would also like to take part on their platform, and maybe it could change the way how crowdfunding is working from now when this will be launch officially.
This is the first time I support a Crowdfunding project because I do not care about the Crowdfunding Platform. I just amazed on how the arizn made their sale. They reached the soft cap instantly without the help of the public but right now, they launch their public sale and I think many people will invest here.
Bobby park

Activity: 546
Merit: 24

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 12:47:03 PM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 01:08:49 PM

$ 2 Million has reached on private sale means that this project has a good progress, this project has it own wallets, so it isn't based on ERC20??

Wow. This has already a successful private sale. I like the idea of Transparency in crowdfunding. I think this will encourage more people to support projects specially those that are related to social development and outreach program. I am still going to read the whitepaper to understand more of the project. Yes, I think they will have their own wallet.

Yes, what a successful private sale Arizn already has!This will surely attract primarily those who are into crowdfunding and particularly for humanitarian reasons.What a better way Arizn does it with transparency! Same here, I still have to proceed reading through this project to understand it better.
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:14:07 PM

Arizn see's the solution with blockchain technology and smart contract, and if im correct this is the first time that CFP (crowd funding platform) used blockchain technology... Well congrats to arizn, for sure they're not make mistakes to choose this technology as a part of this project...

I agree with you, unojunno! Choosing to use  Blockchain technology's powerful features with Arizn's crowdfunding project is applaudable. This move will most likely draw people to support them.  After all, transparency is really of great significant to people who are involved in humanitarian mission and who wants to reach out fellowmen to help when it comes to crowdfunding. 
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:16:13 PM

What a great project it is, i am excited on the result of this project.A crowdfunding platform is the best way to raise the small amount of money in a project, in this project of the Arizn for sure will become success after this ICO sale.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:51:53 PM

Crowdfunding is not new to us. There exist crowdfunding companies, but they are centralized and charging high fees. Most of these companies use third party so they charge additional payment for processing. But, with Blockchain's distributed ledger which is decentralized and open to all, a considerable amount of cost can be saved from processing. And I think this is one of the reasons why Arizn is built. Less processing cost equals bigger returns. I'm with this project!

Your right, i also want to be part of this project, knowing that this is no need a third party at all and what i really want is that the project will be able to make a transparency as one of the core principle of the Arizn so that anyone can view.
Several crowdfunding activities and companies are already existing everywhere and i agree with what you are trying to say about it. Since this has been different, i would also like to take part on their platform, and maybe it could change the way how crowdfunding is working from now when this will be launch officially.
This is the first time I support a Crowdfunding project because I do not care about the Crowdfunding Platform. I just amazed on how the arizn made their sale. They reached the soft cap instantly without the help of the public but right now, they launch their public sale and I think many people will invest here.
Your right, me too i am not interested in some crowdfunding out there but seems that this project platform is interested, I want to make some try to know how big is the impact of it in the crypto currency world.
zycast

Activity: 101

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 02:52:13 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.
nasoflo

Activity: 92

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:01:13 PM

It  truly is very amazing to know that the private sale was very successful and that thus project was convincing enough to really be able to draw in serious investors and make them invest good amounts of money. So thinking about it, I am very puzzled how the crowdfunding concept works. I mean, to get this much attention and trust from investors, the conceot must be a hell of a great one. Or maybe the developers are just so good with their marketing skills. Either way I will be reading more.

Yes you are right. This is what I am also very intrigued about but in my opinion, I think that the reason for the successful private sale is not just one of the two but instead both of them. I say this because I believe that both should go hand in hand in every success in and of of this industry when it comes to looking for investors or supporters.
Lucilfer

Activity: 70

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 03:04:14 PM

They have a pretty good marketting managerd that are in this project aside from their idea and their platform. It is really shocking that they manage to succeed even though there are already lots of similar projects existing in the market, and what is more shocking is that they manage to draw serious investors to their sight.
kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 04:56:09 PM

Yes it's truly amazing that private sale was very successful, But i think they should add more advertisement, They need alot of attention in social media so investors will
be attracted, I'm sure institutional investor will be coming in and some newbies are going to invest.

kingvirtus09

Activity: 826
Merit: 108

View Profile WWW
July 18, 2018, 05:27:14 PM

I joined at your bounty campaign though I am not familiar with the Campaign Manager but I think he has a good reputation in this forum. He has 8 positive trusts which I think the basis of a good and reliable person. Hope that you will manage well this project because arizn is a promising project. Therefore, its up to the marketing side to give their effort on spreading their platform.
I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.

Giratina

Merit: 2

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 05:28:52 PM

Another crowdfunding project everyone. What’s new about this? We used to hear the Transparency of the project on so many ICO in the forum and that’s very common. What’s new or benefits that this project will offer on us now?
svendoto23

Activity: 218
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:22:23 PM

The team of Arizn will use a KYC (know your customer) verification for investors.
This ICO is really something to tell, and the team is 24/7 active on their telegram.

What a drag... there will be a kyc for this project too... KYC is such a pain in the ass and takes time to be verified and sometimes you failed to pass it. Im not saying that this is unsafe investment but im willing to participate this project. Does it have a bounty campaign ongoin???

T r a x i o n                                                            TRADE AND EARN DURING PRE-ICO
TRANSITIONS YOU TO A CRYPTO-READY SOCIETY       Pre-Sale starts April 15, 2018
Github     Telegram     Medium     Facebook     Twitter     Reddit     Youtube
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 06:58:24 PM

Another crowdfunding project everyone. What’s new about this? We used to hear the Transparency of the project on so many ICO in the forum and that’s very common. What’s new or benefits that this project will offer on us now?

Yeah there has been more than five crowdfunding ICO project that's ive been witness since my first time joining the bitcointalk forum. All they say its for the good of many and its investors but what is this project difference to other crowdfunding ico that's been existing right now?
Bitbratt

Activity: 198

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:27:04 PM

I Viewed his/her profile seems legit to me.. I hope he/she can attract more projects in the future. The project he/she handling looks very promising to me. Kudos to the team of Arizn you made a good choice of choosing this bounty manager.
They only have a very simple whitepaper. But they have a very good explanations of who they are and they have presented very well about their vissions and plans.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:28:49 PM

It's a simple and clever idea, they take ICO contracts and make a wizard so any type of company can use the crowdsale type of model to crowdfund. Investors get tokens.
lordgunshaw

Activity: 152

View Profile
July 18, 2018, 07:32:15 PM

They only have a very simple whitepaper. But they have a very good explanations of who they are and they have presented very well about their vissions and plans.
Agreed, whitepaper needs work or maybe a dedicated technical paper.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 ... 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: