Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:20:41 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN]ARIZN TOKENIZED CROWDFUNDING $2M PRIVATE SALE SOLD OUT  (Read 7559 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic. (1 posts by 1 users with 2 merit deleted.)
papasunkoh88

Activity: 112
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:26:15 PM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?

Arizn has the Blockchain Technology right? It would be secured and as transparent as the people would want it to be.
The transparency itself will show whether the funds are being used in corrupt ways.
I think Arizn project despite of transparency it will also honesty to all trusted investor on their project,because it also key to be succeed on this field crowdfunding.
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Citriney

Activity: 182

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:28:41 PM

Arizn uses a clever bit of code called the dAPP Wizard to allow our users to create smart-contacts that tokenise their crowdfunding campaigns. Smart-contracts that provide a range of products which offer equity, asset backed or loan based tokens as a reward for investment.”

https://ico.arizn.network/

They said it will be free for life for all users and the best thing is, they will be providing their users this dAPP wizard to create smart contracts for their ICOs. Wow! Arizn has made it easy for their clients/users. While they offer to fund their projects, the’ve already provided them with means to be more successful in their projects.
Yea. So nice of them to provide what their clients need. I like the idea. I hope there will be more and more projects that will register to their platform to be funded. I hope they will also provide advertising and campaign management of every ICO.

If the arizn ICO project will be a successful one.
especially when they hit the hardcap, i think many future ICO will go to them.
not just of the help for the ICO but the popularity that will give by ARIZN.
A SOLD OUT ICO will help another ICO to be funded? that's WOW...

It is a great platform I think, with the advance system and good content handling that will help our developers and CEO who are starting their own ICO in the future, it will be a big help for the community of crypto and other institutions.
yes,I do admire the fact that they can help many project developers in their start up.this could change our crypto community bringing innovations and convenience at its finest. and the fact that arizn is free for every one to enjoy is really amazing and their platform is transparent as well so it can be view by the public.

Truly, Arizn's platform has been designed according to their vision- a free and fair that is based on
tansparency and accountability. They want them to be a distinguished, high quality platform where good
ideas are well packaged and showcased to the global crowd of potential backers. This only shows that Arizn's
platform is free for everyone to be fair and there are helpful means in its platform to help their ideas be
packaged well- helps increase its potential to attract backers,before the project gets presented.This is truly
a lot of help and just amazing!

You said it right! And that must be what they are also pertaining to in transcending the normal constraints
on part of project developer thus empowering them in that way. But this transcending the normal constraints of
traditional capital markets is also applicable to backers because of the equal rewards they get to have,not
just on the  part for project developers.
meme12345

Activity: 69

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:41:43 PM

Arizn crowdfunding must say is a big help to all people and specially to the young investors,
they teach them how to manage your money and once you are able to point to reaching certain milestones
Investing while you are young is one of the best decisions can you ever make.

Saving money to invest at a young age is important and not easy, but you simply can’t afford to wait
to invest when it is convenient. Don’t shy away from investing because you don’t have enough,
simply start with making small investments and give them time to mature.

Get to know potential investors, get to know them well enough that you can interact with them on a personal

When you pitch to them, they’ll remember you as the social media star who freely shared inspiration and positivity.

Arizn is the trusted company you might  invest.
Thaliaismyname

Activity: 92

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:42:50 PM

Trustworthy Crowdfunding project is what all developers all want. What can you offer on us if we rely on your company rather platform if we used to trust on you of our project? Can we assure that our project was safe on this project and didn't scams us in any ways?

Arizn has the Blockchain Technology right? It would be secured and as transparent as the people would want it to be.
The transparency itself will show whether the funds are being used in corrupt ways.
I think Arizn project despite of transparency it will also honesty to all trusted investor on their project,because it also key to be succeed on this field crowdfunding.

Actually sometimes even ICO'S are really true to thier investors,about the all information,but at the end some of them got to fail becuase the target will not reached, But I 'm also think that Arizn project  will be fine,unlike to the old system before,
Jadeite

Activity: 140

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 01:45:04 PM

The use of blockchain  in crowdfunding is very important. Existing platforms take very large commissions. 20% of the fee. In addition, the fees are not transparent. I think blockchain  is needed in this area.
Yes, for a crowdfunding to be transparent and accountable, blockchain is really needed.This increases the
potential of gaining crowdfunders trust for them to engage. With the existing platforms with large commissions
being collected, I think you are referring to paygates. This is mentioned as one crowdfunding platform
problem on founder's part.And Arizn's platform addresses it by being free of use to everyone. Now that's being
fair of them and truly shows a company with a passion for “Ubuntu” the essence of being human. 
kwendy

Activity: 115

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:00:25 PM

HOw big will be the impact of the BANCOR protocol to ARZIN ICO?

how important is this step of the team?

any new partnership or important updates after bancor?

The success of one’s company or project will depend on the move of the Team and Core Developers of the project so their moves will be in limit.
Moving so much and stepping a big stem will cause them loss. Possible thoughts on this was they were doing steps that was small but entering in a perfect phase.
Correct, they must need to be careful and take the right path to finished and be success. As I can see that this project will be surely become manageable and has a good future like what many supporters told.
pongs2341

Activity: 78

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:15:55 PM

The title of this thread amaze me and I will find out every possible informations to be familiar with arizn. $2m means something and it must be good thing for sure. Collected such amount of money looks so hard for other projects and fortunately arizn already hit it.
I hope that they are stating the true value of the money they collected so far, and not only baiting its value just to gain popularity on the blockchain and more investor on their project. Im not against the project but I see some of the previous ICO that i participated this kind of tactics. They say they got a large sum of money from their private sale but the truth is they dont.
Good statistics on the first place is the one we can trust to. This project has a good stat we may now be in safe place, lol. Must exert more effort and it would probably a worth.
I am still thinking about this. How can they prove that they already have that money which is $2M. At some point you are correct but still, we are not sure. I guess they will not make this gimmick just to bait all of us. They have to protect their name and their team on this project. I am still hoping for a positive outcome of this ARIZN project.
    Arizn already started years ago and already involved in different projects since 2013. I think the time they are doing business projects is enough to raise that $2M amount. They are just continuing their project now for more development and to continue giving solution for many problems through crowdfunding platform that is built on Ethereum blockchain.

They have gathered a lot of money to fund their project only on their private sale. Its a pretty big money for a private sale like that but I think it will be used on improving the platform. If they reached that far and gather more potential investor this will surely be a hit!

Invest at the young age...getting an investment at the young age is one of the most important
things that you can do as an investor is to get an early start on investing.
The old saying “the early bird gets the worm,” certainly applies to investing in a big way.
I think this is a good advice. Nowadays I saw young people who are interested in trading and investments which is a good thing that in their early age, they know how they will handle their money and resources. ARIZN is one good platform where they can invest. The concept was quite simple and easy to understand, most especially it doesn't require a large amount of investment.
Well since that we all know the Arizn is succeed on its private sale, we can see the potential of this project once they implement the crowdfunding platform through the help of blockchain technology which is very interested on many investors to give some try on it.

Sure enough this project will have a lot of attention in the future. Many people are interested to see a transparent and accountable funding of projects. We know that not all projects do succeed but what we want to see is if it was spent properly and not diverted into personal expenses.
Well, as long as the team is willing to take the risk to make the project implemented they will do all their best to make it successful, i believe that the project with a platform like this will be easy to handle for them because they see how big is the help of crowdfunding once they will be on the blockchain technology then.
Cowming88

Activity: 89

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:33:58 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives
everyone transparency and trust in the fundraising process.

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
QueenBit

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 02:57:31 PM

Lack of funder confidence : The crowdfunding industry is largely unregulated worldwide and is fraught with mismanagement of funds and false campaigns.
I totally agree on the trust issue of the funder or investors because most of the fast ICO are mostly scans and fraud.
   Yes most of the crowdfunding industry is unregulated which result to mismanagement of funds and false campaign. Arizn solve this problem through transparency,liquidity and accountability which are the core principle of Arizn.
Well, I think that is the reason why ARIZN was created. To make a platform that will really standardize the process, make it transparent and more reliable especially for investors that are planning to invest through crowdfunding.

I agree with you. Arizn facilitates people's crowd fundraising.Challenges in dealing with so many people, the
security of their payment,keeping track of every contribution can be solved by Blockchain  with it.This gives

If that is the case, it can really gain popularity to there blockchain and also more investors to this project. hopefully this project have an potential that in to investor will surely be hit soon!

Think about it. Many inventors and developers have great ideas but lack funding. With ARIZN we can see more innovative ideas and new technologies becoming reality word wide.

That is quite an interesting statement. ARIZN having an initial funding of 2 Million Dollars will surely have a lot of support they need to become a reality. I am not quite sure what will be there expenses but I hope that they can also be transparent to their investors.
I think they will do all things that in favor to the investors because this will be one of the big part of their project, when the investors see how good the project they will also refer it to their friend or business partners to invest to them.
I see that this thread is reaching more and more people everyday. I am sure that investors are checking out what is ARIZN before putting their investment into it. Good luck to the developers team.
chess888

Activity: 224

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:12:30 PM

I see that this thread is reaching more and more people everyday. I am sure that investors are checking out what is ARIZN before putting their investment into it. Good luck to the developers team.

Every money invested on this project will surely gain a lot of benefits in the future once the developers has succeeded in creating the ARIZN platform. I am truly looking forward to see this project come to life.
langka1213

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:17:48 PM

If that is the case, it is really great for all members and all the part of this project, hope to see more Good performance for this project. to be able of all the investors more trusted to this project.
Anghela

Activity: 16

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:26:39 PM

Every money invested on this project will surely gain a lot of benefits in the future once the developers has succeeded in creating the ARIZN platform. I am truly looking forward to see this project come to life.

The success of their Private Sale surely help promote the company. A company with already 2 million dollars in funding will surely have no reason at all to not complete the project. What is great about ARIZN is it will run globally, meaning you can do a crowdfunding activity at home or in the office for your new project using ARIZN.
langka1213

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:31:27 PM

Funding and Budget Management is one of the essential tools of the project to be founded and developed. The power of crowdfunding is in it nature at all. We cannot build our own project if we don't have that budget to build it up. In a business it is very essential that we have capital on building up same as this. Good to know that their are people that want to help us to build our own like this project rather platform.

That's right, Arizn is building their platform for the convenience of everyone, some people are having a high hopes in this matter, and Arizn is doing its best to succeed in this issue.

Yes ARIZN's effort and ideas are really helping out those who are in need of a platform to outsource funding from people. ARIZN will surely be one of the top crowd funding platform in the future that runs on blockchain technology.

With this anyone with a great invention or idea will be able to fund his/her project properly. Arizn helps issues on transparency and a proper exchange of value with the funder and the developer or inventor. Smart Contracts makes you acknowledge the contribution that funder has made.

It is interesting to see how people react with this project. Most of the comments I read are positive for this project. The 2 Million dollars raised during private sale is sufficient for the development of this project but any more amount raised during its ICO will surely boost and make the project even more successful.
Yes that's correct, they trying to get as much as many investor to gain their funds and to hold this project through out it's success... I know they can do it with the support of each other (devs and investors), after all they'll the one who will take the profits in the future right...

That's right, I know that this project will have a lot of investors soon because they have a great system that really amaze me, hope to see this project will be success in future.  
langka1213

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:45:21 PM

This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!

Every project in crypto currency has their own future.
But this one is different, once this ICO succeed and their project develop.
it it will give brighter future of other ICO.
yeah I agree because succeed in ICO'S are also depend for those  many supportive  investor due to if one ICO'S are very few supporters I think it will not run the long time due to lack of supporters from our investor or viewers,,therefore if you look the other opportunity for your future try to invest at Arzin crowdfunding project.

Yes, hope to see that this project have more supportive investors in the future. and have more opportunity not just in all the teams but also in all the parts of this project.
DreamDeal

Activity: 32

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:56:38 PM

The success of their Private Sale surely help promote the company. A company with already 2 million dollars in funding will surely have no reason at all to not complete the project. What is great about ARIZN is it will run globally, meaning you can do a crowdfunding activity at home or in the office for your new project using ARIZN.

I do hope that this project will be able to reach more people and investors. This is really a good opportunity and investment. We are already expectant on the output by ARIZN.
Giratina

Activity: 126
Merit: 2

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 03:59:17 PM

It looks interesting and will continue this project. I hope to develop further and look forward to more updates!

I guess this is the problem of this Team they haven’t any time to update the viewers of the project. You guys must update us for more info so that we will know if we will invest or not. I’m just saying this for you to update us on this project, no hate.
Arceusz

Activity: 126

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 04:10:11 PM

For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

yeah i heard it, they were working since before.
what are they mission and plan?
will they be funding other ICO or will they just be a hand helping other project for doing crowd funding?

I was also waiting on their new partnership. Definitely they were having so much of partnership now and settling all the papers, lol.
What I was thinking now. By the ways I’m pretty impressed on the dedication of this Team at all.

Probably they were working so much of partnership and signing so they don’t have that enough time to update us.
They were 11,000 potential backers maybe they were working out them all. They maybe having hard time on this project.
Chimecho

Activity: 98

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 05:13:04 PM

For new partners after bancor, there seems to be no information. They will update developments every Monday. For recent developments, They are in the process of completing their first official crowd funding campaign on blockchain. This is a project they have been working on for the past 5 years. This is very large and will affect the lives of millions of people.

No new news on this project. They were managing probably the project in good phase in slow motion.
Making fast moves was very risk for me so they were definitely walking slow and easy but in perfect path of movement.

Still waiting on their new update after the BACNOR partnership.
Need update or sort of activities at least for us to know what was happening and at least know more about your project.
Risktaker31

Activity: 420
Merit: 134

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:00:40 PM

Website is down: https://ico.arizn.network/product/arizn-crowdsale/

Update:
We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update.
Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

telegram: https://t.me/ariznnetwork
Thank you this is a big update. I wish that they release the Mvp platform.
This project deserves your attention. The idea, the competence of the team, the results achieved, partnerships. All this indicates that this project has a future. If we support him, everyone will win in the end!

Yes they have different project and I think alot of partnerships will cater together.

It'll only take a couple of hours to see their MVP and after that we could see what will be up on their platform and we should be ready to make inquiries and ask some questions about it and be observant about the platform itself so the devs and team will know what it lacks and needs to improve.
coinstalker23

Activity: 310
Merit: 114

View Profile
August 08, 2018, 06:15:40 PM

Website is down: https://ico.arizn.network/product/arizn-crowdsale/

Update:
We are doing some work on the DNS and setting up the new update.
Normal service will resume within 24hrs. Pardon our dust.

telegram: https://t.me/ariznnetwork
Thank you this is a big update. I wish that they release the Mvp platform.

Yes they have different project and I think alot of partnerships will cater together.

It'll only take a couple of hours to see their MVP and after that we could see what will be up on their platform and we should be ready to make inquiries and ask some questions about it and be observant about the platform itself so the devs and team will know what it lacks and needs to improve.

Different platform and project have different target of industry and target audience and users, so its natural that every platform will have different functions and feature that will be up on its platform.
Pages: « 1 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 [56] 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 »
  Print  

Jump to: