Bitcoin Forum
May 12, 2024, 02:04:42 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
lvsca

Activity: 1792
Merit: 293

👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc

View Profile WWW
September 23, 2018, 03:10:22 AM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

But did you watch our site? We already have a beta version of the platform - https://scientificcoin.io, it has both cabinets and projects for evaluation, bounty, airdrop.
In addition, our goal is to create a community and not investors. We have already completed 60% of the platform using our own resources.
60% is already enough to operate without problems and win the world and a good reputation, I believe that the remaining 40% are achievable in the short term, since the values are raised gradually, but still I think it would be interesting to know the adhesion today in numbers

Having more than 50 percent of platform already completed is quite an achievement and I trust on the developers capacity to further finalize and complete the platform's development very soon. I'm positive that funds will not be a hindrance to it. Smiley

thats great. 60% completed is great.
it more than beta version, most aplication launched with only 50% of completition, and always ask about glicth or bug to user

TONUP██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
▄▄███████▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████▄░▄▄▀█████▀▄████▄
▄███████▄▀█▄▀██▀▄███████▄
█████████▄▀█▄▀▄██████████
██████████▄▀█▄▀██████████
██████████▀▄▀█▄▀█████████
▀███████▀▄██▄▀█▄▀███████▀
▀████▀▄█████▄▀▀░▀█████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀███████▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀█████▄
▄██████████▀▀█████▐████▄
██████▀▀████▄▄▀▀█████████
████▄▄███▄██▀█████▐██████
█████████▀██████████████
▀███████▌▐██████▐██████▀
▀███████▄▄███▄████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
▄▄▄███████▄▄▄
▄▄███████████████▄▄
▄███████████████████▄
▄█████████████████████▄
▄████▀▀███▀▀███▀▀██▀███▄
████▀███████▀█▀███▀█████
██████████████████████
████▄███████▄█▄███▄█████
▀████▄▄███▄▄███▄▄██▄███▀
▀█████████████████████▀
▀███████████████████▀
▀▀███████████████▀▀
▀▀▀███████▀▀▀
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
JOIN NOW
████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
████████

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Be very wary of relying on JavaScript for security on crypto sites. The site can change the JavaScript at any time unless you take unusual precautions, and browsers are not generally known for their airtight security.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 06:52:05 AM

Because there is no public sale so, there is no point in having a bounty. Better to use those funds to some better use.

When takes seriously, bounty campaigns are very expensive for investors: they cost nothing to dev teams (just send some pre-printed tokens) but they are very likely to harm the token quotation. Differently, from other projects, our founders are also the first investors! That's why we have decided to treat them very carefully.

After seeing this approach i think all devs should put some money into their projects.

They should be one of the investors and they must care about the price of tokens.
I agree with you.
If they do that, we can see how serious the team is about their project. There are many projects out there that just want the ICO money and not really serious about their project.

Yes, exactly.

They already get the money, and delaying everything forever. Because they already got money for ico and doesn't have any motivation to continue their work.

magisterr

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 07:57:47 AM

Can anyone tell me? When private sale ends and when ICO starts and when ends?

What this means?

During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.

ICO ends only in February 2019 or what?
loup

Activity: 462
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 08:00:04 AM

For a successful ICO your project will need an investor's personal cabinet. Our team can offer you the efficient solution on market for an optimal price.
PrimeCoreICO Dashboard is a technical solution with completely automates the while ICO process and fund raising.
Just in 48 hours we will deploy the platform on your server. Your investors get a convenient and user friendly interface for taking part in tokensale.

Client’s part (user area) is available at: https://ico.primecore.io
Short product description: https://ico.primecore.io/launch

We guarantee:
  • Provision of the high-tech platform;
  • Control and safety;
  • Affordable price;
  • The most proper terms on the market.

You can contact me for more details - https://t.me/danielcriptoadv

But did you watch our site? We already have a beta version of the platform - https://scientificcoin.io, it has both cabinets and projects for evaluation, bounty, airdrop.
In addition, our goal is to create a community and not investors. We have already completed 60% of the platform using our own resources.
60% is already enough to operate without problems and win the world and a good reputation, I believe that the remaining 40% are achievable in the short term, since the values are raised gradually, but still I think it would be interesting to know the adhesion today in numbers

Having more than 50 percent of platform already completed is quite an achievement and I trust on the developers capacity to further finalize and complete the platform's development very soon. I'm positive that funds will not be a hindrance to it. Smiley

thats great. 60% completed is great.
it more than beta version, most aplication launched with only 50% of completition, and always ask about glicth or bug to user
That's is great more than the half of the work is already done. I hope they don't have problems with bugs at the launch of it.
maurobiasolo (OP)

Activity: 602
Merit: 101

http://scientificcoin.com/

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:04:56 AM

I found another one video from crypto-event where they became winners, Mauro Biasolo introduces us to Scientific Coin a crowdfunding platform for scientific:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjgeDS8SS0
Thanks for sharing! Mauro Biasolo briefly, but clearly explained all concept - I sure that project that won BlockShow Americas Oscars will be hot!

Yes, nice to see another video with Mauro. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future
It's not very professional to upload such footage. A guy barely speaks English, the sound is terrible. Is it their method of working?

Well, English is not my first language, the room was very noisy and had no time to prepare. By the way, it's an unofficial video.

SCIENTIFICCOIN - platform for scientific projects with decentralized evaluation

TelegramFacebookTwitter ‖   PLATFORM   ‖ RedditMediumWhitepaper
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:05:47 AM

What this means?

During the project development we raise its price in such a way that it could reach 1.5 USD per 1 SNcoin by February 2019.

Hi, as explained before, there won't be any ICO. We are in private sale till February 2019.

levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 09:15:13 AM

I found another one video from crypto-event where they became winners, Mauro Biasolo introduces us to Scientific Coin a crowdfunding platform for scientific:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xbjgeDS8SS0
Thanks for sharing! Mauro Biasolo briefly, but clearly explained all concept - I sure that project that won BlockShow Americas Oscars will be hot!

Yes, nice to see another video with Mauro. I look forward to seeing more videos in the future
It's not very professional to upload such footage. A guy barely speaks English, the sound is terrible. Is it their method of working?

Well, English is not my first language, the room was very noisy and had no time to prepare. By the way, it's an unofficial video.

Most of us, not native English speakers so don't worry about it also English isn't that bad but the room is very noisy yes. Still not an official video and has very limited reach it seems.

ParRus

Activity: 490
Merit: 104

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:04:20 AM

What this means?

Hi, as explained before, there won't be any ICO. We are in private sale till February 2019.
Who can explain to me what is the difference between private sale and ICO? in which cases we should do KYC procedure ?
matjas

Activity: 798
Merit: 115

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:14:10 AM

What this means?

Who can explain to me what is the difference between private sale and ICO? in which cases we should do KYC procedure ?

Private sale mostly targets bigger investors, its conditions usually depends on how much you're willing to invest, I assume the bigger the amount is, the better price and bonus you get. I think KYC is especially needed for bigger investors.

viljy

Activity: 1750
Merit: 880

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 11:56:45 AM

What this means?

Suppose that the result of a private sale will be lower than you expect. Will you then extend the sales period?
batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:17:31 PM

What this means?

Suppose that the result of a private sale will be lower than you expect. Will you then extend the sales period?

They will need $2.2M to be able to run the project, so if the private sale which will end at February won't hit such number, I think they will extend the private sale duration. That will be the best solution instead of forcing to end the private sale while the money isn't enough yet.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 12:42:05 PM

What this means?

Private sale mostly targets bigger investors, its conditions usually depends on how much you're willing to invest, I assume the bigger the amount is, the better price and bonus you get. I think KYC is especially needed for bigger investors.
I thought this will be open ICO for everyone who can pass KYC procedure. Who knows what the minimum amount that can be invested in this project in private sale round?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:41:09 PM

What this means?

I thought this will be open ICO for everyone who can pass KYC procedure. Who knows what the minimum amount that can be invested in this project in private sale round?

There is no minimum: current price is $0.6 per token.
If you invest more than $25k you will get also % of our company.

king_of_alts

Activity: 476
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 01:59:22 PM

What this means?

Interesting. How much equity are you going to give away in total? Where are you incorporated?
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 02:04:12 PM

What this means?

Interesting. How much equity are you going to give away in total? Where are you incorporated?

In this round 25% of our company based in Switzerland

omwibya

Activity: 434
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:11:44 PM

What this means?

man I wish I had the money to invest. 25k is a whole lot of money.

⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬  ●     Uchit - The Hub of Communication and Collaboration based on Blockchain Technology.     ●  ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
⧱▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬      Whitepaper     Facebook     Twitter     Telegram       ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬⧱
PRE-ICO | 1st April 2018
maurobiasolo (OP)

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:16:13 PM

What this means?

Unfortunately, we can't give such terms to smaller investors since it would be too much expensive.

belechau

Activity: 686
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 03:49:40 PM

What this means?

Unfortunately, we can't give such terms to smaller investors since it would be too much expensive.

Often this is something to consider in other stages, because despite the great interest in the project, if it did not exist, the small investors would add up to the desired amount, not always can attract all the great whales
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 04:41:55 PM

What this means?

Is the team international or most of you guys also from Switzerland? Is the registration number for your company somewhere available? What is the exact name?

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
levyashin

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 23, 2018, 05:24:44 PM

What this means?

I wish the same.

It is a great opportunity but 25k is a huge amount, and can't afford such an amount.

Pages: « 1 ... 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 [102] 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: