Bitcoin Forum
June 17, 2024, 04:31:29 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📡SCIENTIFICCOIN - BlockShow Oscar Winner🎓+ Invest in scientific discoveries 👓  (Read 65859 times)
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:24:05 PM

an interesting bold project for scientific discoveries I find it interesting because few projects created for science think the team will do everything possible that the platform was a success I can say that for me it is very interesting

So far, we have been attracting the interest of investors: we are pretty sure that also Universities will find our platform valuable pretty soon

Indeed, if you guys could tap academic and scientific institutions, then it will surely give strength to the platform and any partnership formed between them will surely excite all stakeholders. Imho.
loup

Activity: 462

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 07:52:33 PM

an interesting bold project for scientific discoveries I find it interesting because few projects created for science think the team will do everything possible that the platform was a success I can say that for me it is very interesting

So far, we have been attracting the interest of investors: we are pretty sure that also Universities will find our platform valuable pretty soon

Indeed, if you guys could tap academic and scientific institutions, then it will surely give strength to the platform and any partnership formed between them will surely excite all stakeholders. Imho.
University is a very good place to start with a project like this because is the place where the new talents will appear.
Amelie Poulain

Activity: 518
Merit: 101

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:24:25 PM

University is a very good place to start with a project like this because is the place where the new talents will appear.
It's true, I thinks those students who will be engaged science in conjunction with blockchain technology - and if they can realize their potential then the glory successful and rich will come to them.
Frank37

Activity: 770
Merit: 250

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 08:26:26 PM

Nice, got some SNCoin for filling in the first questionnaire on Monsterbrain  Smiley Thank you! Btw, where can I find the result?
The result of what, your questionnaire? It will go your email probably. btw, can u share the link?

Nice, I didn't know they had some sort of reward programs like that. I would also like a link, please Smiley

Here is it:
https://scientificcoin.com/monsterbrain

Wow, thanks for the link.

I will sure do it later when i have the time. By the way how many token is it giving for doing that questionnaire?

I got 8 tokens. Filling the questionnaire took some minutes but the reward is still much better than e.g. for signature campaign.

It is not much but still a good payment for just some minutes.

Some minutes? Who gives me my time back? What a stupid survey ...
You will get crazy while answering the questions, at least for a not native english speaker.
After filling out --> "Your answer was sent." Nothing more, no email, no instructions ...
Really a pity about my wasted time.

You must be a little bit more patient ... Wink

You were right, the mail came after 15 minutes.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 09:45:34 PM

Maybe this will be a revolution in blockchain technology.
Many users appreciate this project, and certainly many will invite new participants here.
I am sure this will be a developing project in the future.

We share the same confidence. In the next months, our team members will provide much more visibility to this project also in offline channels
Marketing is going to be an important part of the success of the project. A good campaign can make the difference between fail and successs.
LastHiT

Activity: 182
Merit: 10

View Profile
September 28, 2018, 11:07:02 PM

Many users appreciate this project, and certainly many will invite new participants here.

We share the same confidence. In the next months, our team members will provide much more visibility to this project also in offline channels
Marketing is going to be an important part of the success of the project. A good campaign can make the difference between fail and successs.

Of course! As long as the team works harder in this project, anything is possible. Great efforts comes with great results. Smiley
rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:14:28 AM

Of course! As long as the team works harder in this project, anything is possible. Great efforts comes with great results. Smiley

Marketing without a product or with a bad product can never be successful so efforts should on the product side mostly, of course not to neglect marketing part:)

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

█████████████████████████
██ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄ ██
██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ██████████   ██████ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██
██▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██
██ ███████████████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:51:02 AM

Marketing without a product or with a bad product can never be successful so efforts should on the product side mostly, of course not to neglect marketing part:)

Quality always wins and it doesn't matter how much time and money you invest in marketing if your product is bad, I totally agree with you.

zgrdyg

Activity: 602
Merit: 105

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 08:54:19 AM

Quality always wins and it doesn't matter how much time and money you invest in marketing if your product is bad, I totally agree with you.

Then we can see quality is over quantity huh Smiley but i am underlining this again, a good product without a marketing effort backed up is going to fail %90.

wissy

Activity: 658
Merit: 102

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 08:58:55 AM

Then we can see quality is over quantity huh Smiley but i am underlining this again, a good product without a marketing effort backed up is going to fail %90.

I know now the marketing part is somehow tricky, maybe marketing tools that worked good before don't really work now, so devs definitely should dedicate their efforts and budget to marketing, but they should choose a strategy carefully.

rjp55

Activity: 798

CurioInvest [IEO Live]

View Profile WWW
September 29, 2018, 09:02:51 AM

I know now the marketing part is somehow tricky, maybe marketing tools that worked good before don't really work now, so devs definitely should dedicate their efforts and budget to marketing, but they should choose a strategy carefully.

when i reviewed the developer team of sncoin in the beginning, they seemed very professional, so i think there won't be any problems in structuring that strategy, balance between marketing and developing.

░▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒▒░░                                         
              ░░▒▓▓███▓▓░░████████████████▓░                                   
          ░▓▓▓▒██████████░ ███████████████████▒                                 
       ░▓██▒░  ███████████▓ ▒███████████████████▓▓▓▓▓████▓▓                     
  ▒▓▓▓██▒     ████████   ▒██░ ██████████▓▒░      █████████████████▓▓▒░         
 ▓█▒░░        ▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▓  ░▒███░ ▓▓▓▒░░   ░░▒▒▓▓███▓▓▓▓▓▓▒▒       ░▒▓███████▓▒░   
 █                                               ░▒▒▓▓██████████▓▒░░░▒▓██████▓█
 █▒  ▒▓▓▒░▒▓█▓▓▓▒▒▒▒░░                                    ░▒▓▓████████▓▓▒░   ▒█
 ░█ ▒████▓  ▒▒░▒▒▓▓▓▓██████████▓▓▓▒▒▒░                            ░▒      ░▓██ 
  ▒███▒▓▓██  ░              ▒░░█████▓▓▓▓██▓▓▒▒▒▒▓▓▓▓▓▒▒░░          ░░ ▓██████▓▓▒
    ▓█▓▓▒▓█▓ ▒              ▒▒▓███  ███████████▓▓█▓░░▒▒░░░  ▓███████▓████████ ▓█
     ░█  ▓██▓▒░░▒▓▓▓▓▓████████▓░   ████▒▒▓▓▓▓██████      ░ ████████▒█████▓▒  ▒█
      ▓▓▓▓████▓▒░░                ▒███ ░███▓█▓▓████░    ▓ ████████▓▓█▓▒    ▓▓▓ 
      ░▓█████▓▒▓██████▓▒░         ▒██▓ ██▒  ██▓▓████    ▒  ░            ▒██▒   
        ░▒         ░▒▓█████████▓▒  ██▒ █▓    ██▒█████    ▒▒▒░░░▒░░░█▓▒▓██▓     
                          ░▒▓█████████ ██    ▓█▒█████▓             ░▓██▓       
                                  ░▒▓█▓ ██ ░▒██░██████▓  ▒▒▒░   ▒▓███▒         
                                      █▓▒▓████░▓████▓ ▓▓▓██████████░           
                                       ▓█▓▓▓▓▓█████▓          ░▒▒               
                                         ▒▓▓██▓▒░                               

|
|

██ ███████████▀     ██ ██
██ ██████████▌   ▄▄▄██ ██
██ ███████          ██ ██
██ ███████▄▄▄   ▄▄▄▄██ ██

██ █████████████▀█████ ██
██ ███ ▀█████▀      ▀█ ██
██ ███     ▀▀      ▐██ ██
██ ███▌            ███ ██
██ ████▌          ▄███ ██
██ ██████       ▄█████ ██
██ ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████████ ██

██ ████████████▀▀▀████ ██
██ ████████▀▀     ████ ██
██ █████▀    ▄▀  ▐████ ██
██ ██▀     ▄▀    ▐████ ██
██ ████▄▄ █▀     █████ ██
██ ██████ ▄▄█   ▐█████ ██
██ ████████████ ██████ ██
|
Whitepaper
Ann Thread
Bounty Thread
loup

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:10:34 AM

when i reviewed the developer team of sncoin in the beginning, they seemed very professional, so i think there won't be any problems in structuring that strategy, balance between marketing and developing.
They must have a good balance of their budget, that's for sure. Otherwise, they would fail in some point.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 09:51:46 AM

Exactly.

Marketing very important of course, even good products can fail if they don't do a good job in marketing. But if you don't have a good product, good marketing won't be enough.

Frank37

Activity: 770

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:27:52 AM

Unfortunately it is not that quality always wins over quantity. Windows operating system or 8086 processors were definitely the worse option at the beginning.
Now they are developed and you can use it, but at the beginning won agressive marketing and not the quality.

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
CryptoTalk.org| 
MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!
🏆
loup

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 10:39:48 AM

Unfortunately it is not that quality always wins over quantity. Windows operating system or 8086 processors were definitely the worse option at the beginning.
Now they are developed and you can use it, but at the beginning won agressive marketing and not the quality.
That's true and there are thousands of cases like that. That's why having a good marketing manager is so important.
levyashin

Activity: 980
Merit: 276

$CYBERCASH METAVERSE

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:06:49 PM

Nice, got some SNCoin for filling in the first questionnaire on Monsterbrain  Smiley Thank you! Btw, where can I find the result?
The result of what, your questionnaire? It will go your email probably. btw, can u share the link?

Nice, I didn't know they had some sort of reward programs like that. I would also like a link, please Smiley

Here is it:

I will sure do it later when i have the time. By the way how many token is it giving for doing that questionnaire?

I got 8 tokens. Filling the questionnaire took some minutes but the reward is still much better than e.g. for signature campaign.

How much is it in $?

In feb 19 our token price will be 1.5$.

that's pretty high in value. if the market turns around we'll be flying high

Expectations are much higher than 1.5$ ....

My expectations also much higher but i often get dissapointed about these kinds of things. I hope this time, i would become happy Smiley

batako

Activity: 1022
Merit: 252

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:08:49 PM

Of course! Marketing is very important but they have to focus on delivering a solid platform first then afterwards put more efforts on marketing. Imho.

At this current stage, marketing is important because we have no working platform yet. It will be different after the project already running. At that point, we will need good platform instead of just marketing.
loup

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 02:33:31 PM

Here is it:

How much is it in $?

My expectations also much higher but i often get dissapointed about these kinds of things. I hope this time, i would become happy Smiley
This year looks more difficult to any project to increase its value with this unstable market.
belechau

Activity: 686

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:23:29 PM

Here is it:

How much is it in $?

This year looks more difficult to any project to increase its value with this unstable market.

In fact, projects that work on an unstable or falling market are more likely to succeed when the high comes, many people are let down by the time and do not think about the possible escalation that is approaching, hard work in difficult times make me believe that the estimates are not exaggerated
Altcoinrusher

Activity: 616

View Profile
September 29, 2018, 03:39:09 PM

Any updates on the current status platform development? And also how was the private sale doing?  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 71 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 [113] 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 122 123 124 125 126 127 128 129 130 131 132 133 134 135 136 »
  Print  

Jump to: