Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 10:05:39 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
amanai

Activity: 350
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:08:01 PM

Hello community! I have just found out about the existence of this project. The tendency of unification is really god in today’s conditions. Can someone to tell me more about it.
You have mentioned absolutely right this project follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast. So we have to be patient
I think that it is one of the most potentially successful projects in this sphere. This sphere is really needed to be fixed. Hope that this project will not face any difficulties of the way to hard cap
"You Asked For Change, We Gave You Coins" -- casascius
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:10:49 PM

Hello community! I have just found out about the existence of this project. The tendency of unification is really god in today’s conditions. Can someone to tell me more about it.
You have mentioned absolutely right this project follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast. So we have to be patient
I think that it is one of the most potentially successful projects in this sphere. This sphere is really needed to be fixed. Hope that this project will not face any difficulties of the way to hard cap
I agree with you. The system of today have a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Nowdays everything is about changes and this one is good
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:12:48 PM

I agree with you. The system of today have a lot of problems and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Nowdays everything is about changes and this one is good
This project is not only about banking system, but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project but don’t mention these sides. As for me this sides are the key factors
amanai

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:19:44 PM

This project is not only about banking system, but it also about exchange stock and security of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project but don’t mention these sides. As for me this sides are the key factors
I have seen a lot of projects with the same idea. Why this project is better than others and how the team is going to win the race with other start-ups?
naderba666

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:29:54 PM

What's the soft cap and hard cap, how much you plan to raise?
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:33:01 PM

I have seen a lot of projects with the same idea. Why this project is better than others and how the team is going to win the race with other start-ups?
I have almost the same question. What are the main differences between this project and all the others. I see the potential, but want to hear the answer from community.
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:34:29 PM

I have almost the same question. What are the main differences between this project and all the others. I see the potential, but want to hear the answer from community.
Well, this project is already on the pre-sale stage and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented much faster, as a matter of fact.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 09:59:38 PM

Can someone explain me how the token will be used within the ecosystem of this platform. Are there any other variants of the use of the token. Because in other way it seems useless.
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:02:44 PM

Can someone explain me how the token will be used within the ecosystem of this platform. Are there any other variants of the use of the token. Because in other way it seems useless.
As stated on the web-site, The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:05:27 PM

As stated on the web-site, The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held.
In other words if you are a tokenholder you will receive profits? The easiest way to earn money without any serious efforts. Another good possibility to earn cryptocurrency
amanai

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:07:34 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely new level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:11:41 PM

In other words if you are a tokenholder you will receive profits? The easiest way to earn money without any serious efforts. Another good possibility to earn cryptocurrency
As far as I understand these tokens can be exchanged for fiat money. And can be instantly send on your credit card. Easy to earn and easy to take.
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:12:36 PM

Theoretically, the implementation of this project can set us to absolutely new level of cryptocurrency usage in the world of today
Only theoretically...I don’t how the project will behave on the market. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a herculean task for the team.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:14:38 PM

As far as I understand these tokens can be exchanged for fiat money. And can be instantly send on your credit card. Easy to earn and easy to take.
Another good project. If the bounty program still available I will participate it without any excuses. The team is really well-qualified and I think we can rely on them.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:19:10 PM

Only theoretically...I don’t how the project will behave on the market. The idea is nice and the implementation will not be a herculean task for the team.
I agree with your opinion. I will be waiting too. Don’t know why other members of community mention the similar projects because this one is different and stands out of the crowd
kk777

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:21:09 PM

The work of the team is worth-noting. All the information about the project, bounty and ICO are updated very fast and it shows how hardworking the team. Hope, that everything will be good.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:24:01 PM

I agree with your opinion. I will be waiting too. Don’t know why other members of community mention the similar projects because this one is different and stands out of the crowd
Yeah, it changes absolutely three different directions in economy and unite them in one app. So smart and ambitious project that will totally change the concept of banking system.
boomertoo

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:25:01 PM

The work of the team is worth-noting. All the information about the project, bounty and ICO are updated very fast and it shows how hardworking the team. Hope, that everything will be good.
I have participated the bounty program of the project and also hope that this platform will achive all the goals and aim set.I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
amanai

View Profile
July 31, 2018, 10:35:41 PM

I have participated the bounty program of the project and also hope that this platform will achive all the goals and aim set.I wish everything good to the team of developers and all the participants of community.
It is interesting that the social pages of this project provide information not only about project but also about news of the cryptocurrency and digital world, just for its community to be in touch with the latest news
bitokman

Activity: 196
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 01, 2018, 01:17:52 AM

There is only one day left before the presale. I am so excited about it. I am sure that there will be many people that want to buy Neluns tokens. I am sure about it for 100%.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 [7] 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: