Bitcoin Forum
July 02, 2024, 02:51:52 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159785 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:58:17 PM

It's strange, but since last night the number of investors in the project's crypto currency has not grown at all. With what it can be connected, because yesterday we saw a rapid growth
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 04:59:19 PM

It's strange, but since last night the number of investors in the project's crypto currency has not grown at all. With what it can be connected, because yesterday we saw a rapid growth
It is possible that this fact is due to the fact that as soon as the pre-sale began, investors became the project's friends and big investors
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:00:14 PM

It is possible that this fact is due to the fact that as soon as the pre-sale began, investors became the project's friends and big investors
This is ruled out, as the partners of this project are the banking sites from the traditional economy sector
guarino

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:01:02 PM

This is ruled out, as the partners of this project are the banking sites from the traditional economy sector
I see no restrictions for actions of this kind. Why, for example, could a director of a large bank fail to enter its assets into the project?
peetah

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:01:51 PM

I see no restrictions for actions of this kind. Why, for example, could a director of a large bank fail to enter its assets into the project?
How should the local authorities and depositors of the bank react if they knew that their funds are invested in the development of the crypto-currency market?
guarino

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:03:10 PM

How should the local authorities and depositors of the bank react if they knew that their funds are invested in the development of the crypto-currency market?
I'm talking about the personal savings of the bank's director. This bank is a partner of the project and supports it, but why should the PERSONAL assets of the director be interested in the public?
peetah

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:04:14 PM

I'm talking about the personal savings of the bank's director. This bank is a partner of the project and supports it, but why should the PERSONAL assets of the director be interested in the public?
Sorry, I guess I did not understand you! In that case, you are right, but the fact is that not always the directors of banks have large financial savings, this is just an opinion
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:06:46 PM

I can not understand where the management of the bank is here at all! But in other matters, I believe that you are partly right, saying that the partners of the project have invested in the first place!
peetah

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:07:50 PM

I can not understand where the management of the bank is here at all! But in other matters, I believe that you are partly right, saying that the partners of the project have invested in the first place!
Do not worry, I think that the maximum amount of tokens will be redeemed before the end of this phase of ISO! I feel that I need to invest right now!
guarino

View Profile
August 03, 2018, 05:08:50 PM

Do not worry, I think that the maximum amount of tokens will be redeemed before the end of this phase of ISO! I feel that I need to invest right now!
I totally agree with you! At the moment, the project attracted the public to discussions, aroused public interest. This is the key to success!
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:54:10 AM

Neluns has great future and I think it will change economics. I know that developers think that USA is the center crypto currency market development but I think the entire world will accept cryptocurrencies.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 02:59:20 AM

Neluns has great future and I think it will change economics. I know that developers think that USA is the center crypto currency market development but I think the entire world will accept cryptocurrencies.
It is an interesting thought. Why do you think that developers think so? It is true but I am sure that this project will be popular for all crypto enthusiasts all over the world.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:04:23 AM

It is an interesting thought. Why do you think that developers think so? It is true but I am sure that this project will be popular for all crypto enthusiasts all over the world.
Recently I have read they’ve their twitter. Developers answered on the twit where was mentioned that Netherlands does not consider cryptocurrencies to be money. They said USA is the place where cryptocurrencies are accepted and developed.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:09:26 AM

Recently I have read they’ve their twitter. Developers answered on the twit where was mentioned that Netherlands does not consider cryptocurrencies to be money. They said USA is the place where cryptocurrencies are accepted and developed.
Maybe they are right but I am sure that it only a matter of time. I think that Neluns twitter account is very active and interesting. Is there were posted something interesting?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:14:11 AM

Maybe they are right but I am sure that it only a matter of time. I think that Neluns twitter account is very active and interesting. Is there were posted something interesting?
Yes, I think you need to read it. There always some interesting information for people who wants to know all news about the crypto world and it changes. There is some news that isn’t connected to the project but it is still great.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:15:47 AM

Yes, I think you need to read it. There always some interesting information for people who wants to know all news about the crypto world and it changes. There is some news that isn’t connected to the project but it is still great.
Wow. I am so interested in this. Can you send me the link, please? I want to know more about it. I like when developers try to keep their community informed about everything.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:21:24 AM

Wow. I am so interested in this. Can you send me the link, please? I want to know more about it. I like when developers try to keep their community informed about everything.
Of course, it will be a pleasure to help you.
https://twitter.com/TheNeluns
Other accounts in social media are very interesting also.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:26:54 AM

Well, I will check everything when I have time. I think it is a nice chance to find enough information and realize why this project is in demand on the current market. I think newbies need to read it because in case they can make an incorrect inference.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:31:31 AM

Well, I will check everything when I have time. I think it is a nice chance to find enough information and realize why this project is in demand on the current market. I think newbies need to read it because in case they can make an incorrect inference.
Nice thought. I think this advice is very useful for everyone. Not only beginners can make incorrect conclusions because of lack of information. I think developers want to help users to avoid these problems.
SamuelN

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 03:37:23 AM

Nice thought. I think this advice is very useful for everyone. Not only beginners can make incorrect conclusions because of lack of information. I think developers want to help users to avoid these problems.
Nice project with strong community. I think Neluns will change the rules and everyone will understand that cryptocurrencies are the most promising industry. Good luck, everyone!
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [14] 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: