Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 04:44:11 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
bonksnp2

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:18:12 AM

Hey, community! I like this project so much. Where can I find some interesting videos about the project? I really want to know about it more and more every day.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
a1471989

Activity: 280
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:24:00 AM

Hey, community! I like this project so much. Where can I find some interesting videos about the project? I really want to know about it more and more every day.

Well, your desire is great but all interesting videos about the project you can find on their official account in youtube. Here is the link.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:31:48 AM

Well, your desire is great but all interesting videos about the project you can find on their official account in youtube. Here is the link.

WOW. Thank you so much. Now I know what I will be doing for next couple of hours. Do you know something about AMA session with developers? I will be happy to see some.
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:36:44 AM

WOW. Thank you so much. Now I know what I will be doing for next couple of hours. Do you know something about AMA session with developers? I will be happy to see some.
AMA sessions will be really great and exciting but I have never heard that developers have made something like this. I hope they will like your offer and make it one day.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:41:27 AM

AMA sessions will be really great and exciting but I have never heard that developers have made something like this. I hope they will like your offer and make it one day.
I hope so too. I think an opportunity to communicate with developers of your favorite project is priceless. By the way they could be able to answer on all possible questions. It will be great.
Klacik

Activity: 252

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:42:53 AM

Hello community! I have just know that such a good project exists. The tendency of unification is really good in today’s  realities. Can someone to tell me more about this project.
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:46:48 AM

I hope so too. I think an opportunity to communicate with developers of your favorite project is priceless. By the way they could be able to answer on all possible questions. It will be great.
Well, fortunately developers can answer on any question 24/7. You just need to send a message to heir telegram chat and everything will become clearer. I think it is right decision because they are always connected to the community.
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:51:13 AM

Well, fortunately developers can answer on any question 24/7. You just need to send a message to heir telegram chat and everything will become clearer. I think it is right decision because they are always connected to the community.
I haven’t known about it yet. This is really something great. I don’t know why I always miss the most important and interesting facts. Can you send me the link for their chat? I will be very thankful.
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:53:24 AM

Hello community! I have just know that such a good project exists. The tendency of unification is really good in today’s  realities. Can someone to tell me more about this project.
You have mentioned absolutely right. As for the  project, it follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:56:07 AM

You have mentioned absolutely right. As for the  project, it follows the tendency of unification. This tendency makes everything easier. The world of technologies extends its boarders too fast and we have to keep it in mind.
I think that this project has bit potential to become successful project in this sphere. This sphere really has to overcome some changes. Hope that this project will not face any difficulties.
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 05:56:31 AM

I haven’t known about it yet. This is really something great. I don’t know why I always miss the most important and interesting facts. Can you send me the link for their chat? I will be very thankful.
No problem, bro. Here is the link. I think team will be happy to help you in a case.
https://t.co/2kV98J1sqH
bonksnp2

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:01:15 AM

No problem, bro. Here is the link. I think team will be happy to help you in a case.

It is so nice. I think that Neluns will become I great project that will speed up common adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I am really sure about it. I hope I will see it with my own eyes.
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:02:28 AM

I think that this project has bit potential to become successful project in this sphere. This sphere really has to overcome some changes. Hope that this project will not face any difficulties.
I agree with you. The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
a1471989

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:06:43 AM

It is so nice. I think that Neluns will become I great project that will speed up common adaptation of cryptocurrencies. I am really sure about it. I hope I will see it with my own eyes.
Don’t worry. I think the success will be here soon. Team is well-educated and hard-working. They will create something new and interesting for the crypto community.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:08:38 AM

I agree with you. The system of today has a lot of bunch of bugs and mistakes that can lead to dangerous situations. Today everything is about changes and this one is good.
This project is not only about changes in banking system, but it also about exchange stock and safety of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:12:19 AM

This project is not only about changes in banking system, but it also about exchange stock and safety of funds. It is strange that you speak about this project and don’t mention these features. As for me this sides are the key factors.
If you search in the internet you will find similar projects. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market
Klacik

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:22:24 AM

If you search in the internet you will find similar projects. Why this project is the best and how the team is going cope with competition on the market
I wanted to ask absolutely the same question. What are the main differences between this project and others. I see the potential, but want to hear the answer from community.
BTCFaucets

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:28:38 AM

I wanted to ask absolutely the same question. What are the main differences between this project and others. I see the potential, but want to hear the answer from community.
Well, this project has already finished the pre-sale stage and it is the most important fact if we speak about other projects. It will be implemented much faster, as a matter of fact.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:30:48 AM

Can someone explain me how the token will be used within the platforms ecosystem. Are there any other ways of the using platfrom’s token. Because in other way it seems useless.
kk777

View Profile
August 04, 2018, 06:35:31 AM

Can someone explain me how the token will be used within the platforms ecosystem. Are there any other ways of the using platfrom’s token. Because in other way it seems useless.
The following info is taken from the web-site, The NLS token is a security token, profits of the Neluns ecosystem are quarterly distributed to NLS token holders in proportion to the quantity of tokens held.
Pages: « 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [16] 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: