Bitcoin Forum
May 11, 2024, 08:13:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:11:59 PM

Very promising project, the team has very big ambitions, I hope that the project will succeed, because this platform is really worth it
Ambition of the project team does not take .. take as an example at least a quote from the site that their token will cost $ 1200 by 2021! This is almost absurd
I agree! Where did the developers take such numbers? They even have a graph that simulates the growth of their coins depending on the time interval
Why not? What prevents this project from creating a token, the value of which will exceed $ 1000, for example?
For example, high competition among similar projects, as well as very high goals and targets of the project. Most likely, the team will not reach half of its goals
Even in the event that an attacker gains more than 50% of the network's computational power, only transactions sent by the attacker could be reversed or double-spent. The network would not be destroyed.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:17:22 PM

Very promising project, the team has very big ambitions, I hope that the project will succeed, because this platform is really worth it
Ambition of the project team does not take .. take as an example at least a quote from the site that their token will cost $ 1200 by 2021! This is almost absurd
I agree! Where did the developers take such numbers? They even have a graph that simulates the growth of their coins depending on the time interval
Why not? What prevents this project from creating a token, the value of which will exceed $ 1000, for example?
For example, high competition among similar projects, as well as very high goals and targets of the project. Most likely, the team will not reach half of its goals
I do not understand why you think so. The project has a very experienced team, which will be able to finish the business without problems. Plus they have a well thought-out road map
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:23:48 PM

I do not understand why you think so. The project has a very experienced team, which will be able to finish the business without problems. Plus they have a well thought-out road map
There is nothing to refuse: the road map has been almost 2 years now as it is being executed according to the schedule
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:26:44 PM

Okay, but the schedule and the road map - do not make up the whole project. The fact is that there are many similar projects, and the problem is not only this
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:31:14 PM

Okay, but the schedule and the road map - do not make up the whole project. The fact is that there are many similar projects, and the problem is not only this
The problem in implementing third-party projects. In this regard, Neluns goes far ahead. This project has a much more elaborate execution
Klacik

View Profile
July 28, 2018, 07:35:45 PM

The problem in implementing third-party projects. In this regard, Neluns goes far ahead. This project has a much more elaborate execution
What do you mean by execution? This is just a project in which there is a phyto banking system and crypto-currency associated with the owner's plastic card!
Techsan

Activity: 266
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:51:08 AM

I think it is really great that Neluns offers a full range of banking services. This project changes the approach to the crypto financial system. I believe that it can change rules of the crypto economics.
peetah

Activity: 364

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 12:56:30 AM

I think it is really great that Neluns offers a full range of banking services. This project changes the approach to the crypto financial system. I believe that it can change rules of the crypto economics.
Well, maybe you are right but I think there are some crypto projects that has banking services. Neluns has many different competitors on the current market. Will it be successful?
Techsan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:02:02 AM

Well, maybe you are right but I think there are some crypto projects that has banking services. Neluns has many different competitors on the current market. Will it be successful?
Actually, these competitors offer something but their possibilities are severely limited. I think that crypto enthusiasts need to have a possibility to deposit their assets and receive a premium. Isn’t it great?
peetah

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:08:26 AM

Actually, these competitors offer something but their possibilities are severely limited. I think that crypto enthusiasts need to have a possibility to deposit their assets and receive a premium. Isn’t it great?
I am sorry. I haven’t understood what you mean. Yes, services like this will be a serious reason of profit increasing. Neluns will be better than all of their competitors.
Techsan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:16:18 AM

I am sorry. I haven’t understood what you mean. Yes, services like this will be a serious reason of profit increasing. Neluns will be better than all of their competitors.
I think you just need to read the white paper to see the overall picture. Neluns is something out of the box and it deserves to be supported. By the way, I am sure that this project will help in global adaptation.
peetah

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:21:24 AM

I think you just need to read the white paper to see the overall picture. Neluns is something out of the box and it deserves to be supported. By the way, I am sure that this project will help in global adaptation.
Maybe you can tell me at what paragraph I can find main goals of the project. Yes, it is true but I think there a lot of challenges in working with cryptocurrencies.
Techsan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:26:29 AM

Maybe you can tell me at what paragraph I can find main goals of the project. Yes, it is true but I think there a lot of challenges in working with cryptocurrencies.
Of course, I can help you. You can find this information on the 7th page.
https://neluns.io/static/ver165/whitepaper/whitepaper.pdf
The crypto market develops and I think the situation will be improved.
peetah

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:31:32 AM

Thank you so much. It is an interesting white paper. Now the situation become clearer for me. I really hope so that cryptocurrencies will be more popular and easier in usage.
Techsan

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:36:44 AM

Thank you so much. It is an interesting white paper. Now the situation become clearer for me. I really hope so that cryptocurrencies will be more popular and easier in usage.
It is a matter of time and project like Neluns will help to develop a common ecosystem for cryptocurrencies and fiat. I think it will become a priority in the development of financial system.
nicrnicr

Activity: 406

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:41:43 AM

I like the idea of this project. I want to know advantages of this platform. Does it have benefits for fiat holders or there are advantages only for cryptocurrency holders?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:49:25 AM

I like the idea of this project. I want to know advantages of this platform. Does it have benefits for fiat holders or there are advantages only for cryptocurrency holders?
Actually, I think there are many advantages for both. Neluns will have a unique cryptocurrency exchange. It offers a bank guarantee approach that protects assets from different unpleasant circumstances. I think it is very good.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 01:54:30 AM

Actually, I think there are many advantages for both. Neluns will have a unique cryptocurrency exchange. It offers a bank guarantee approach that protects assets from different unpleasant circumstances. I think it is very good.
Wow I haven’t known about it before. So, developers really want to unite all existing banking services and cryptocurrencies. What else they want to offer to users?
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:00:53 AM

Wow I haven’t known about it before. So, developers really want to unite all existing banking services and cryptocurrencies. What else they want to offer to users?
I guess you will be impressed about security level, roi and deposit placements. It is a great passive profit that will be safe and sound. I have never thought that cryptocurrencies will be used just like fiat. It is something innovational.
nicrnicr

View Profile
July 30, 2018, 02:06:15 AM

I guess you will be impressed about security level, roi and deposit placements. It is a great passive profit that will be safe and sound. I have never thought that cryptocurrencies will be used just like fiat. It is something innovational.
You were right. These features were common only for simple banks and I am glad that the banking system develops so fast. Can you tell me more about the roi, please?
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: