Bitcoin Forum
May 18, 2024, 08:38:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Warning: One or more bitcointalk.org users have reported that they strongly believe that the creator of this topic is a scammer. (Login to see the detailed trust ratings.) While the bitcointalk.org administration does not verify such claims, you should proceed with extreme caution.
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 237 »
  Print  
Author Topic: 📌[ANN][ICO] 🔥Neluns🔥 - New Generation Financial Ecosystem  (Read 159781 times)
This is a self-moderated topic. If you do not want to be moderated by the person who started this topic, create a new topic.
Klacik

Activity: 252
Merit: 10

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:26:18 PM

I have heard that this project almost reached a hard cap during the pre-sale stage, but now i see that the sum of funds attracted is not so big! With what is may be connected?
It is truth, the first stage of fund-raising campaign was really good. But now it leaves much to be desired... But the team claims that new funds will be attracted in the nearest future
The conditions of the market are quite complicated for today. May be two years ago the number of hard caps was much higher than now, may be it signs about crysis of the ico sphere?
Of course not, the price of all cryptocurrencies will raise this winter. That is why there is no reason to be afraid. We should only wait, as for this project the funds will be raised without hard problems
Why new investors will make investments into this project? How much it has raised on the first stage?  I think that there should be reasons for such a big step as investment
I know the thing that will sound reasonable :” Investments in Neluns are protected from price changes on the volatile cryptocurrency market”  Do you understand what does it mean?
Klacik

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:28:14 PM

Guys welcome to neluns. Here every member of this communtiy is very helpful and always ready to explain every minor thing in details. I am really glad to be a part of such a nice team.
I agree with you, members of the community helped me when i joined this project. I had known not so much about blockchain and other things connected with cryptocurrencies, but know i know that knowledge is gold
Yeah, community is really good, but guys, we should not forget about the work of the team all te contect they create. The information in the whitepapper is clear for almost every participant.
I remember how joyful it was to see the web-site. Everything is on their places. I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I meant not the web-site (it is cool, i agree) I talked about social pages that provide a lot of information not only about project,  but all other things from the blockchain shpere. You have to visit it
Really? I did not check it for so long. I subscribed at the beginning of the bounty campaign and then did not watch. Could you, please,  send me links for all the social pages?
BTCFaucets says the right thing, neluns' development team creates and finds a lot of infomation on the internet to entertain their community. This reason is one of the most important
BTCFaucets

Activity: 210

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:29:46 PM

Guys welcome to neluns. Here every member of this communtiy is very helpful and always ready to explain every minor thing in details. I am really glad to be a part of such a nice team.
I agree with you, members of the community helped me when i joined this project. I had known not so much about blockchain and other things connected with cryptocurrencies, but know i know that knowledge is gold
Yeah, community is really good, but guys, we should not forget about the work of the team all te contect they create. The information in the whitepapper is clear for almost every participant.
I remember how joyful it was to see the web-site. Everything is on their places. I think that is shows the attitide of the team towards their project.
I meant not the web-site (it is cool, i agree) I talked about social pages that provide a lot of information not only about project,  but all other things from the blockchain shpere. You have to visit it
Really? I did not check it for so long. I subscribed at the beginning of the bounty campaign and then did not watch. Could you, please,  send me links for all the social pages?
Here you are :
facebook https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ , twitter https://twitter.com/TheNeluns , medium https://medium.com/@iconeluns and youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
amanai

Activity: 350

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:40:35 PM

Here you are :
facebook https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ , twitter https://twitter.com/TheNeluns , medium https://medium.com/@iconeluns and youtube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
Thank you! As i see, twitter is the main social page of this project. BTCFaucets was right, it cotaines a lot of information that is not directly connected with the project
boomertoo

Activity: 392

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:42:33 PM

I have heard that this project almost reached a hard cap during the pre-sale stage, but now i see that the sum of funds attracted is not so big! With what is may be connected?
It is truth, the first stage of fund-raising campaign was really good. But now it leaves much to be desired... But the team claims that new funds will be attracted in the nearest future
The conditions of the market are quite complicated for today. May be two years ago the number of hard caps was much higher than now, may be it signs about crysis of the ico sphere?
Of course not, the price of all cryptocurrencies will raise this winter. That is why there is no reason to be afraid. We should only wait, as for this project the funds will be raised without hard problems
Why new investors will make investments into this project? How much it has raised on the first stage?  I think that there should be reasons for such a big step as investment
I know the thing that will sound reasonable :” Investments in Neluns are protected from price changes on the volatile cryptocurrency market”  Do you understand what does it mean?
It means that the number of tokens you will buy will cost the same price. It is good, now this project showed absolutely new said. I will be glad to take part in it.
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:45:50 PM

Here you are :
I think that i will subscribe there too. It is always interesting to read all the news and see how members of the project explain the way and show the reason why one or another thing has happened
Klacik

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:50:02 PM

Why new investors will make investments into this project? How much it has raised on the first stage?  I think that there should be reasons for such a big step as investment
I know the thing that will sound reasonable :” Investments in Neluns are protected from price changes on the volatile cryptocurrency market”  Do you understand what does it mean?
It means that the number of tokens you will buy will cost the same price. It is good, now this project showed absolutely new said. I will be glad to take part in it.
It means not this. A bit defferent thing. I have to go, answer questions at any time i will answer. Glad to hear that you want to join the project and become a part of this community
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 05:56:44 PM

It means not this. A bit defferent thing. I have to go, answer questions at any time i will answer. Glad to hear that you want to join the project and become a part of this community
Be sure! Now i am going to read the white papper properly to get new information about this project to become a member of this community. Thank you for your help, i think that i will have a lot of questions
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:06:35 PM

I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful
kk777

Activity: 420

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:12:25 PM

I always actively follow the projects, because I think that you need to have only relevant news to be successful

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:17:00 PM

I agree with you. Tell me, what do you use when watching the news of the project? What tools and so on?

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:22:19 PM

I constantly follow the forum, because here users write interesting facts very often. Also, administrators often first of all write new news here

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?
boomertoo

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:26:50 PM

I understand you, you follow the news only from the forum or do you use other services and resources?

Of course I use others, such as facebook, telegram, twitter, but for this project I can not find links to these resources, could you help me?
kk777

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:31:18 PM

Of course I use others, such as facebook, telegram, twitter, but for this project I can not find links to these resources, could you help me?

Yes, of course, I do not know why you could not find these links, but I'll be happy to help you!
https://www.facebook.com/The-Neluns-2038488129802279/ https://twitter.com/TheNeluns https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCap59w27OBC_Cn9nsQxthTA
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:36:00 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators
Klacik

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:41:51 PM

I look for how many people connect to the channel telegram to the project, how many writes in the bounty. These are the main indicators

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator
a1471989

Activity: 280

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:45:57 PM

Exactly! You're right! I too am in the telegram channel and every day a huge number of users enter it. This is a good indicator

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!
Klacik

View Profile
August 20, 2018, 11:50:56 PM

What are you talking about? I mean, where did you get the information about the development team? I'm not against them, I'm wondering where I can find information about them!

On the official website of the project, you can find an article detailing the project team, all its members and developers!
guarino

Activity: 238
Merit: 0

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:13:12 AM

I could not understand: the project was declared as an independent banking department. How is the Neluns project team going to separate from the banks of the traditional economy?
Tiny_Prism

Activity: 266

View Profile
August 21, 2018, 10:16:18 AM

I could not understand: the project was declared as an independent banking department. How is the Neluns project team going to separate from the banks of the traditional economy?
The project team is not going anywhere to separate, read the tab legal aspects in white paper, at the very end. Neluns will be the first crypto-currency project that is officially registered as a bank
Pages: « 1 ... 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 64 65 66 67 68 69 70 [71] 72 73 74 75 76 77 78 79 80 81 82 83 84 85 86 87 88 89 90 91 92 93 94 95 96 97 98 99 100 101 102 103 104 105 106 107 108 109 110 111 112 113 114 115 116 117 118 119 120 121 ... 237 »
  Print  

Jump to: