Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 10:45:50 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 [802] 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:30:32 PM

I think we're starting to outgrow bitcointalk and with no way to moderate this thread the noise to signal ratio is getting worse. Can Soepkip or someone else be given privilege to moderate this thread?

I agree. This thread has become a magnet for FUD and advertisements for other alt coins. I think a healthy debate is needed, it is never good when everyone always agree. However, a lot of the stuff being posted now are just personal attacks and outrageous assumptions.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"In a nutshell, the network works like a distributed timestamp server, stamping the first transaction to spend a coin. It takes advantage of the nature of information being easy to spread but hard to stifle." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:31:40 PM

BUY ORDERS FROM 2K SAT TO 30K NOT MORE THAN 50 BTC
Bubble

Is it a bubble if there is even less sell pressure? http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/orderbook.php?pair=bc-btc&market=mintpal
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:32:33 PM

Yeah and the altcoins advertisers trying to use our thread to advertise get all up in a huff when you point out the flaws in their arguments like little children.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:32:56 PM

I think we're starting to outgrow bitcointalk and with no way to moderate this thread the noise to signal ratio is getting worse. Can Soepkip or someone else be given privilege to moderate this thread?
Seconding this.

True, but we also should allow people's freedom of speech and to criticise.
Ultimately there's no point in getting into an argument with a troll and just answer new users questions generously.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:33:08 PM

What is the reason for BC to be so successful and MINT is stuck @14?

its simple economics pal!  Tongue

BlackCoin creates coins at about 1% inflation if i understand right,
MintCoin creats coins at a 25% annual rate currently
(these numbers are high of coarse b/c 100% of the coins are never going to be used for PoS)

Regardless, mint seems to have way too many coins flooding the market much faster than the community is willing to pick them up. Sure they're dirt cheap, but they just keep geting cheaper when they appear out of thin air so fast. Now we have all these crap copies like Ghost who wants to start with low 1-5% returns and jump to 20-25% returns next year. Haha, people are just outright dumb. Take an economics class before you make another shit coin people!!! What's this WhiteCoin? lol i wish our devs got on that sooner.. Black&White could be a powerful combination but its too soon for that and someone just claimed it for some yinyang copycat of black. o well. life goes on.

ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:33:19 PM

I agree. This thread has become a magnet for FUD and advertisements for other alt coins. I think a healthy debate is needed, it is never good when everyone always agree. However, a lot of the stuff being posted now are just personal attacks and outrageous assumptions.

+1
Is there a Forum we can talk "in Private"! only for BC? Blackcoin talk? (read somewhere!)

edit: but i think for newcommers that wouldnt be so great! If only the Trolls are here,they can spread FUD all day!!?

WE HAVE TO FIGHT! Even when its a pain in the ass!
ffmad
Legendary

Merit: 1006

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:34:38 PM

i'm thinking of doing a better block explorer  Smiley

Does someone is on sthg like that or know the first steps to do that ? (i'm a web dev, so with some help it can be fast)

▄▄████████████████████▄▄
██████▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀██████
████▀                  ▀████
███▀   ▄████████████▄   ▀███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    ████      ████    ███
███    ██████████████    ███
███    █████████████▀   ▄███
███    ████            ▄████
██    ████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄██████
▀█▄  ▀████████████████▀▀
fparticlf█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀ ▀ ▀                    █
█                          █
█    ▀▀█▄                  █
█       █▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█      █
█        █▄       ▄█▀      █
█         █▄▄▄▄▄▄█▀        █
█          █▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      █
█      ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█      █
█       █▀█      █▀█       █
█   ▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀   █
█        ▄  ▄  ▄  ▄        █
█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█
.Infinite .
.Markets.
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█  ████  ████  ████  ████  █
.Public or..
.Private  ...
█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█
█ ▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ █
▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
█          ▄▄▄▄▄           █
█         █▀   ▀█          █
█        █▀     ▀█         █
█      ▄▄█▄▄▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄       █
█       ▄▀▀▄   ▄▀▀▄        █
█       ▀▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▄▄▀        █
.RingCT........
.Anonymity .
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
██████
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██
██████
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:35:41 PM

I could feel their value collapse under my force. It's ludicrous these mortals even attempt to enter my realm.

- Mike Tyson on alts trying to be the new BC
TitaniumPlays

Activity: 60
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:36:27 PM

It's a pump bubble.  No way Multipools are generating over $1 million.

This happens each time Bitcoin and all the alts decline in value - some random coin is selected and everyone throws dumb money at it and then people are stuck left holding the bag.   It has happened several times in the past 90 days.

http://coinmarketcap.com/vtc_90.html
http://coinmarketcap.com/vtc_90.html

Last time it was Mintcoin / Vertcoin where the whales and bagholders were exclaiming, since it saw massive gains out of nowhere, that it would replace BTC.   Roll Eyes

I respectfully have to disagree. BlackCoin was increasing in value way before BTC started declining. The increase in volume and market cap has to do more with promotional efforts and key partnerships with some of the top companies specializing in crypto-currency.

Also I would like to point out BlackCoin is POS not POW. There are not millions of coins being mined every month, so when a dump happens it is minimum at best. Why? Because a large percentage of the coins initially mined were dumped weeks ago, and the coins being traded now are mostly coins investors purchased. As the value keeps increasing people buying at this current level and above will not want to dump and suffer a loss. It will be a few days or even weeks before we see a miner slow down or retraction.

Very nice summary, thanks for your timely posts, we need to fight FUD at all times

This is what makes BC so appealling. FLT is also compelling in that the POW rewards are significantly dropping in half every 7 days. This will strain the miners ability to dump.

Keep an eye on it. My target is 4000 short term and 8000 mid to long term. now at 480
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:36:58 PM

+1
Is there a Forum we can talk "in Private"! only for BC? Blackcoin talk? (read somewhere!)

edit: but i think for newcommers that wouldnt be so great! If only the Trolls are here,they can spread FUD all day!!?

WE HAVE TO FIGHT! Even when its a pain in the ass!

www.blackcointalk.com

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:37:15 PM

i'm thinking of doing a better block explorer  Smiley

Does someone is on sthg like that or know the first steps to do that ? (i'm a web dev, so with some help it can be fast)

Check out Abe, https://en.bitcoin.it/wiki/Abe
stormia

Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:38:36 PM

What is the reason for BC to be so successful and MINT is stuck @14?

its simple economics pal!  Tongue

BlackCoin creates coins at about 1% inflation if i understand right,
MintCoin creats coins at a 25% annual rate currently
(these numbers are high of coarse b/c 100% of the coins are never going to be used for PoS)

Regardless, mint seems to have way too many coins flooding the market much faster than the community is willing to pick them up. Sure they're dirt cheap, but they just keep geting cheaper when they appear out of thin air so fast. Now we have all these crap copies like Ghost who wants to start with low 1-5% returns and jump to 20-25% returns next year. Haha, people are just outright dumb. Take an economics class before you make another shit coin people!!! What's this WhiteCoin? lol i wish our devs got on that sooner.. Black&White could be a powerful combination but its too soon for that and someone just claimed it for some yinyang copycat of black. o well. life goes on.

Its 20% interest for Mint. Decreasing 5% per year.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:38:46 PM

so you get good percentage from the profit
you are making thousands of dollars by scamming other members of this community
since your fake marketing campaign (one link in Yahoo for 400 $)
you with your team don't represent BC, anyone have the right to be here, if you don't like my opinion don't answer me, i'm not posting for you, it's for revealing the scam behind this cards

Here is the package I purchased with the money donated by the community: http://service.prweb.com/pricing/package/financial/

Please note the websites they claim to submit the press release to.

I also had to pay for the writer. I previously posted his name and LinkedIn profile. Feel free to contact him and ask him how much he charged me for his services.

I also paid bloggers to post links and spread the word about Blackout Wednesday the day I announced it.
Here is the final results of our press release: http://www.blackcoincard.com/pr/blackcoin-pr.pdf

Please note the 250 site pickup.
Please note the 3863 media deliveries

Now I do not know why you are so obsessed with posting FUD about me, but it is border line forum "stalking".

Yesterday you accused me of some egregious things, and when I posted the proof above you just slithered away without acknowledging you were wrong. Today you are back to posting egregious claims against BlackCoin without proof to back up your claims. I do not speak for the entire community, but it would be best if you just stop posting here. 
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:39:12 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

Of course I'm not an investor - I like to be involved with innovative coins and help them grow.  All I have to type is "Blackcoin wallet" on Google images and all I see is a Bitclone with a PoS - what's so great about this again? 

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
advanced

Activity: 267

Woodwallets.io

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:40:18 PM

I WANT TO CELEBRATE TODAY :

Wooden wallet for Blackcoin, Special edition.

This is not a pre-order shit speculation. You pay now (also in BC), I'll ship it tomorrow. This morning I already shipped some BC orders!  Jon Matonis( president of bitcoin association)  got one card  -> https://twitter.com/jonmatonis/statuses/439340302147801088

We offer the wallet in three versions:

Pay with BC and get 20% discount.

We don't want your private key, you need to encrypt it before placing the order.

Please Read the FAQ: https://woodwallets.io/faq/

If you don't get it or don't know how to encrypt the key, ask me anything. In alternative, get the public address version Wink

Bitmessage : BM-NAx31aEiqeq5zKUtxhKscXQ7Dwn1jJfR
Malcolm Magneto X

Activity: 37
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:40:39 PM

Hey guys. I decided to utilize blackcoins in my quest to save the world and possibly attain more exposure for the coin. Simply reading my website and cause is satiating to me in itself for I know that I am reaching out to people. Any donations will be appreciated.

http://www.gofundme.com/start-a-farm-in-ethiopia

Wink

Thanks blackcoin community!
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:40:48 PM

sell order with 111 BTC?

0.00039000   286006.23537889   111.54243176

Looks like it's been pulled.
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:43:16 PM

so you get good percentage from the profit
you are making thousands of dollars by scamming other members of this community
since your fake marketing campaign (one link in Yahoo for 400 $)
you with your team don't represent BC, anyone have the right to be here, if you don't like my opinion don't answer me, i'm not posting for you, it's for revealing the scam behind this cards

Here is the package I purchased with the money donated by the community: http://service.prweb.com/pricing/package/financial/

Please note the websites they claim to submit the press release to.

I also had to pay for the writer. I previously posted his name and LinkedIn profile. Feel free to contact him and ask him how much he charged me for his services.

I also paid bloggers to post links and spread the word about Blackout Wednesday the day I announced it.
Here is the final results of our press release: http://www.blackcoincard.com/pr/blackcoin-pr.pdf

Please note the 250 site pickup.
Please note the 3863 media deliveries

Now I do not know why you are so obsessed with posting FUD about me, but it is border line forum "stalking".

Yesterday you accused me of some egregious things, and when I posted the proof above you just slithered away without acknowledging you were wrong. Today you are back to posting egregious claims against BlackCoin without proof to back up your claims. I do not speak for the entire community, but it would be best if you just stop posting here. 

Just WOW - your work is kinda inspiring, no wonder with a team such as this the coin is going from strength to strength...

A few closed minded people are i feel - Jealous, bitter - and pissed they did not get in on the coin....  Wink

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:44:12 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

People were saying the same thing when it went up to 4890 sat and then dropped to 2000. They said the same thing when it jumped up to 9380 and settled down to 5000. Then it went back up to 9199 and settled down to 7100.

You're not very good at seeing patterns. Perhaps you shouldn't be investing your money in alt coins.
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:45:00 PM

How would i go about accepting BC on my website as payment?

I take BTC, but BC is the way forward would be great to be an early adopter

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
Pages: « 1 ... 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 [802] 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: