Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 02:14:47 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 [807] 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
B737

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:45:01 PM

You have a very valid point in that it comes down to what existing "float" is traded from the outstanding coins, however, lets take it to an extreme. If all the existing holders of the coins wanted to sell at $1 (unrealistic I know), there would need to be $75 million in investment to absorb it. No one knows when and where people will take profits at, but I'd rather see a slow and gradual rise that allows weak sellers the chance to get out with profits and longs to pick up the available supply than a double after double with no support so when all the sellers want to rush to the exit, there is actually buyers waiting to absorb it all.

...and before anyone thinks of questioning my agenda here, I hold xxx,xxx number of coins.

Why is it when someone starts debating the future value of BlackCoin and they seem as if they have an agenda, they always find a way to slip in how much BC they own? Smiley

lol, I just wanted to let people know that I have skin in the game and am not out to bash the coin for the sake of bashing. I'm not out to wage war on you or BC. I like this coin and don't have any beef with you. I just don't want this to turn into a P&D when the coin could rise steadily and support itself on its own.

I wish people would stop writing P&D. At this point It is difficult to P&D this coin.

FYI: I quickly counted the present sell orders all the way up to 66000 sat, it is approximately $83,380. We will be trading at 0.24 cents by the morning Smiley....

Wrong again, just like in the article. Do you have any idea how much 0.24 cents is?

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The network tries to produce one block per 10 minutes. It does this by automatically adjusting how difficult it is to produce blocks.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:47:16 PM

Just out of interest, whats the multipool paying per 1Mh currently?
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:47:27 PM

You have a very valid point in that it comes down to what existing "float" is traded from the outstanding coins, however, lets take it to an extreme. If all the existing holders of the coins wanted to sell at $1 (unrealistic I know), there would need to be $75 million in investment to absorb it. No one knows when and where people will take profits at, but I'd rather see a slow and gradual rise that allows weak sellers the chance to get out with profits and longs to pick up the available supply than a double after double with no support so when all the sellers want to rush to the exit, there is actually buyers waiting to absorb it all.

...and before anyone thinks of questioning my agenda here, I hold xxx,xxx number of coins.

Why is it when someone starts debating the future value of BlackCoin and they seem as if they have an agenda, they always find a way to slip in how much BC they own? Smiley

lol, I just wanted to let people know that I have skin in the game and am not out to bash the coin for the sake of bashing. I'm not out to wage war on you or BC. I like this coin and don't have any beef with you. I just don't want this to turn into a P&D when the coin could rise steadily and support itself on its own.

Although I agree with the point I think you're trying to make... and I certainly agree that the price cannot double infinitely... however, when you consider the amount of BTC/LTC (just what trades on a daily basis, and not including other alts) there is at least $10M-$30M USD actively trading in cryptos.  I do not know the exact float in BC currently, nor do I care to cull this from the various exchanges - but let's say for argument's sake that it's 10M BC... that's actually a really conservative figure - I think it's probably more like 3M but whatever.  If just those actively trading in the BTC/LTC market moved into BC - even temporarily... we've already got our $1 coins...

However, as we both know - it won't be $1 then... because there will be some that sell and were holding previously, but many more that will hold despite planning on selling.  Who doesn't get scared of selling when the price shoots up 50-100% per day.

On the other hand you and others keep going back to the whole 'pump and dump' argument without considering two key points:

1) There are no more coins being mined - so the only price 'dilution' that can occur is if no one wants to buy BC at all... as this is the only thing that could drive the coin downward.

2) The pool generates both buzz, and new investors all the time.  This is much more important that the actual BTC it generates.  But just like was being discussed previously with market cap... just because the pool is only buying 20BTC a day, most of those coins are going to holders - after all, it would be stupid to mine at the bcmultipool... just to dump the BC for BTC - if for no other reason than exchange fees.  So even if the miners don't believe in BC long term - I think most of them are going to hold the BC for at least a couple days... to maximize profits while also hedging against BTC losses.
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:47:42 PM

I wish people would stop writing P&D. At this point It is difficult to P&D this coin.

FYI: I quickly counted the present sell orders all the way up to 66000 sat, it is approximately $83,380. We will be trading at 0.24 cents by the morning Smiley....

Wrong again, just like in the article. Do you have any idea how much 0.24 cents is?

It's about 50 times less than what we're trading now.. But a bet is a bet Smiley
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:51:16 PM

I'm sure I'm not the only one who hasn't even had time to allocate weekly allowance for blackcoin purchases. Last week 7000, now 34000. This is still cheap and I'll still be pumping funds into it.
jordant

Activity: 90
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:51:52 PM

Anyone else think it's fishy that literally every night the past three nights it cause gone up at the same time?

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:53:01 PM

Yes I do have an idea....0.24 cents like I said! How many times do I have to tell you this is how it is done in America? Anything after the decimal point is cents. Here is an elementary guide to teach you: http://www.wyzant.com/resources/lessons/math/elementary_math/money  Smiley

Edit $1.50 <--- One dollar AND(decimal point) AND fifty cents.
      $150.50  <--- One hundred fifty dollars AND fifty cents.
      $1,500.50 <--- One thousand five hundred AND fifty cents.
lonely@thetop

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:53:29 PM

Anyone else think it's fishy that literally every night the past three nights it cause gone up at the same time?

No, why? Perhaps China? A price increase is never fishy in my eyes.
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:54:18 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

People were saying the same thing when it went up to 4890 sat and then dropped to 2000. They said the same thing when it jumped up to 9380 and settled down to 5000. Then it went back up to 9199 and settled down to 7100.

You're not very good at seeing patterns. Perhaps you shouldn't be investing your money in alt coins.

Ad hominem / straw man are logical fallacies and not valid arguments.  Though I didn't expect any better from a blackcoin bagholder.
By the way - it's only my third post on this thread and they were all posted minutes ago, so you're mistaking me with other people.

All I have to do is look at screenshots of Blackcoin and it's a Bitclone with PoS and a few vendors selling novelty merchandise *yawn* - I know a pump and dump when I see one.

My original statement was the proof of my point and was worthy of logic. The ad hominem (a principle you repeated in your reply to me) was an aside and not meant to be proof of my point.

Your statement about BlackCoin is full of personal opinion, which you are most welcome to espouse here but is not a valid argument. None of which you have posted has been with maybe the exception of "No way Multipools are generating over $1 million", yet you fail to elaborate on that. You see, just because people outside Multipools are investing doesn't necessarily make it a bubble.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:54:21 PM

It's about 50 times less than what we're trading now.. But a bet is a bet Smiley

50 times less than the price of 1 BC?

GEO, RLC & QRL.
lonely@thetop

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:56:34 PM

Just a literal 1 cent x 0.24 = a quarter of a cent, we trade at 13 cents now so a quarter of a cent would be around 50 times less. Don't take it too seriously, I'm sure Iconic didn't mean it that way Smiley
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:58:26 PM

Market activity is almost always like that as traders follow volatility so it's kind of like hunting in packs.  There's no point in trading if there's not a lot of liquidity in the market - so if there's just one or two traders with deep pockets - they will sit and wait.

That's what you see in every market - but unless its cryptos or forex - it just moves so slowly that you usually don't notice.  However, even if you look at things like precious metals or real estate... you will see the same things - but especially in the real estate market you need to think of a decade as being like a day or two in the currency markets. Wink
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:59:22 PM

BONUS PAYOUTS 09/04

http://pastebin.com/iQ5LQE2d

Sorry for the delay.

It was from BlackOut Wednesday so 100x random!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:01:11 PM

Different parts of the world use the decimal point differently. Some people do not understand 0.24 or .24 is considered the same here in the United States. .24 = twenty four cents.

Just a literal 1 cent x 0.24 = a quarter of a cent, we trade at 13 cents now so a quarter of a cent would be around 50 times less. Don't take it too seriously, I'm sure Iconic didn't mean it that way Smiley

Different parts of the world use the decimal point differently. Some people do not understand 0.24 or .24 is considered the same here in the United States. .24 = twenty four cents.

All you have to do is going on coinmarketcap and see we are trading at $0.14. That equals fourteen cents...lol
JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:02:35 PM

YES!, just got 25bc.

Brilliant. And its worth plenty more now.

Thanks for all the efforts and the patience.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:03:56 PM

Without a doubt we are a top 5 coin.  We should settle around #3, but I feel once we get into litecoin territory there will be a huge run up or push to overtake it.  If bitcoin can recover we will enjoy the ride  Grin
nlrobbie

Activity: 105

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:04:51 PM

Hello BC community,

It's me again. I got great news. I contacted a serious investor who writes newsletters about investing to other new investors and he is willing to write a newsletter about blackcoin to his members Smiley. He's like me also very interested in BlackCoin and will help me to contact other big investors to make this coin bigger then it is already. But that's not all. He also will extend his portfolio of normal stocks with BlackCoin! I'm not a Dev but i like this coin and will do everything to make this coin go BIG..... (for as far as i can ofcourse) I'm not a big investor myself, not at all and i am not asking money for doing things like this but feel free to support me. I only got 1200 coins and im mining with my super computer (770kh/s) at the multipool.

So feel free to sponsor to my BC adress : BBeek9dcqdZ74zZJJ5s5hGcsfD2aCAp9f3
btcprice

Activity: 434

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:05:14 PM

Let's get this party started!
jordant

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:06:00 PM

We need to get onto BTCe.

damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:06:44 PM

We need to get onto BTCe.

Has anyone reached out to them?

We can try crypto-trade...they allowed utc..
Pages: « 1 ... 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 [807] 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: