Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 01:03:57 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:46:15 PM

Pointing out a legitimate concern is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies, have incentive and convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

I guess you missed the "not PoW - no mined coins dumped every day" part? Do you think a single holder can wipe out 2600 BTC daily volume coin? At best there are guys with < 2 mil, the top wallets you see are exchanges, most of the "whales" have sub 500k of this, even less of these that didn't sell in the first price jumps. The multipool helps the spread and newcomers to aquire without investing money upfront as well as providing the buy pressure.

And why do you think there's no ROI left from this market cap? There's plenty of coins to overtake, hell even bitcoin holders are starting to take notice with BTC tanking.

Your examples.. MINT was premined with dev cashing out and VTC is PoW, neither of these coins have promo as strong as BC, multipool as good as BC, coinkite, just a bunch of people praising their flawed model coins in BC thread hoping to get some light.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"With e-currency based on cryptographic proof, without the need to trust a third party middleman, money can be secure and transactions effortless." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:48:15 PM

so you get good percentage from the profit
you are making thousands of dollars by scamming other members of this community
since your fake marketing campaign (one link in Yahoo for 400 $)
you with your team don't represent BC, anyone have the right to be here, if you don't like my opinion don't answer me, i'm not posting for you, it's for revealing the scam behind this cards

Here is the package I purchased with the money donated by the community: http://service.prweb.com/pricing/package/financial/

Please note the websites they claim to submit the press release to.

I also had to pay for the writer. I previously posted his name and LinkedIn profile. Feel free to contact him and ask him how much he charged me for his services.

I also paid bloggers to post links and spread the word about Blackout Wednesday the day I announced it.
Here is the final results of our press release: http://www.blackcoincard.com/pr/blackcoin-pr.pdf

Please note the 250 site pickup.
Please note the 3863 media deliveries

Now I do not know why you are so obsessed with posting FUD about me, but it is border line forum "stalking".

Yesterday you accused me of some egregious things, and when I posted the proof above you just slithered away without acknowledging you were wrong. Today you are back to posting egregious claims against BlackCoin without proof to back up your claims. I do not speak for the entire community, but it would be best if you just stop posting here.  

Please let´s report all activity of these trolls here, because they are spreading FUD about blackcoin. Is not possible?,  Some moderator has to do something soon.

IconicExpert Many thanks you for your cooperation with Blackcoin, let's TOP 3 soon.

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:50:02 PM

Pointing out a legitimate concern is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies, have incentive and convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

I guess you missed the "not PoW - no mined coins dumped every day" part? Do you think a single holder can wipe out 2600 BTC daily volume coin? At best there are guys with < 2 mil, the top wallets you see are exchanges, most of the "whales" have sub 500k of this, even less of these that didn't sell in the first price jumps. The multipool helps the spread and newcomers to aquire without investing money upfront as well as providing the buy pressure.

And why do you think there's no ROI left from this market cap? There's plenty of coins to overtake, hell even bitcoin holders are starting to take notice with BTC tanking.

Your examples.. MINT was premined with dev cashing out and VTC is PoW, neither of these coins have promo as strong as BC, multipool as good as BC, coinkite, just a bunch of people praising their flawed model coins in BC thread hoping to get some light.

Nobody is praising, but you are bashing. Mint dev did not cash out the premine. Why would he/she still be around working on the coin so much? The premine is going towards the Mintcoin Fund, android wallet bounty, and other future developments. BC is great and doing great, why not stop stomping on other coins? It is a turn-off to people like me who are invested in more than one coin.
mrdennis86

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:51:12 PM

sell order with 111 BTC?

0.00039000   286006.23537889   111.54243176

Looks like it's been pulled.

Correct.. it's gone. The last to days i have a good morning start when i look to the price off BC... So i hope thats the hole week the same haha

All my XST coins are stolen Sad feel free to donate some XST to RzPMCaQxjxCNCyw2eiYsLqU2MWe45vFfLU I really appreciate that!
yourstruly

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:51:41 PM

Hey guys. I decided to utilize blackcoins in my quest to save the world and possibly attain more exposure for the coin. Simply reading my website and cause is satiating to me in itself for I know that I am reaching out to people. Any donations will be appreciated.

http://www.gofundme.com/start-a-farm-in-ethiopia

Wink

Thanks blackcoin community!

Very cool project, I will send some money your way.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
lonely@thetop

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:51:52 PM

Nobody is praising, but you are bashing. Mint dev did not cash out the premine. Why would he still be around working on the coin so much? The premine is going towards the Mintcoin Fund, android wallet bounty, and other future developments. BC is great and doing great, why not stop stomping on other coins? It is a turn-off to people like me who are invested in more than one coin.

Look, I don't go to other coin threads shilling for BC, why do you feel the need to do that here? If you are turned off by flame wars then don't be the one pouring petrol in the fire
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:53:27 PM

Nobody is praising, but you are bashing. Mint dev did not cash out the premine. Why would he still be around working on the coin so much? The premine is going towards the Mintcoin Fund, android wallet bounty, and other future developments. BC is great and doing great, why not stop stomping on other coins? It is a turn-off to people like me who are invested in more than one coin.

Look, I don't go to other coin threads shilling for BC, why do you feel the need to do that here? If you are turned off by flame wars then don't be the one pouring petrol in the fire

I'm not shilling but when I see somebody say something false, I will correct them. I wasn't the first to comment. And you will see I defended BC earlier too when somebody said something false about it (the price being a bubble due to "low buy support" even though there is even less sell pressure).
yourstruly

Activity: 308

thrasher.

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 07:53:39 PM

Nobody is praising, but you are bashing. Mint dev did not cash out the premine. Why would he/she still be around working on the coin so much? The premine is going towards the Mintcoin Fund, android wallet bounty, and other future developments. BC is great and doing great, why not stop stomping on other coins? It is a turn-off to people like me who are invested in more than one coin.

This seems to be a common theme. You guys come in talk up other coins, say fallacious things, then when you get called on it you say "stop bashing us". Its pretty hilarious.

Excoin - Innovative Cryptocurrency Exchange - https://exco.in
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:53:43 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

0.24 cents in about 12 hours and $1.00 by the end of the week.
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:54:58 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

People were saying the same thing when it went up to 4890 sat and then dropped to 2000. They said the same thing when it jumped up to 9380 and settled down to 5000. Then it went back up to 9199 and settled down to 7100.

You're not very good at seeing patterns. Perhaps you shouldn't be investing your money in alt coins.

Ad hominem / straw man are logical fallacies and not valid arguments.  Though I didn't expect any better from a blackcoin bagholder.
By the way - it's only my third post on this thread and they were all posted minutes ago, so you're mistaking me with other people.

All I have to do is look at screenshots of Blackcoin and it's a Bitclone with PoS and a few vendors selling novelty merchandise *yawn* - I know a pump and dump when I see one.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
lonely@thetop

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:56:13 PM

A coin besides BC was never mentioned here to bash it and make BC look good, it is always mentioned by someone who feels his other coin is similar to BC and deserves the same success. BC having a model where it transfers the value from other PoW coins to itself without other coins being able to fight back is preying on weak, do anyone seriously think we give a shit about your random me2 premine inflationary bs coin? NO, don't spread FUD hoping to scare someone to sell BC and buy your shit with his profits no one with half a brain will do that.

Shills are putting bad light on their coins, not BC supporters calling out these shills in...guess where? BC thread!
hiddensphinx
Legendary

Activity: 1457
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:56:29 PM

Take your Bitcoin and Altcoin trading strategy to another level with Trade Santa! - https://tradesanta.com/en/site/set-referral-cookie?referral_id=111843
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:57:20 PM

How would i go about accepting BC on my website as payment?

I take BTC, but BC is the way forward would be great to be an early adopter
What are you using for BTC? Coinpayments.net has Blackcoin as an option, and soon coinkite will have it ready to go.
 Link to site as well if you are going to accept BC as I think there is a good running list of merchants that you can be added to here.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
TaunSew

Activity: 756
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:57:51 PM

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

What test?  Proof of Stake has been out for ages and several coins have implemented it (Peercoin, NxT, et cetera).  Proof of Stake is only appealing for people on top of the pyramid.

There ain't no Revolution like a NEMolution.  The only solution is Bitcoin's dissolution! NEM!
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 07:59:21 PM

Here are some links (updated again) for anyone just joining us: Please PM me if you want me to add another  Wink

Official Website - http://www.blackcoin.co
Official Multipool - http://blackcoinpool.com
Official BlackCoin Store - http://blackcoinstore.com
Official BlackCoin Forum - http://blackcointalk.com

How to use your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking - http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Give people access to your BC address simply by telling them your username - http://addie.cc
Order Your BlackCoin Card USB Wallet here - http://www.blackcoincard.com
Web Wallet, Debit Cards and Payment Terminals - https://coinkite.com
Buy or Sell BlackCoin with USD - https://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc
BC USD trade - https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-usd
Euro to BC - https://www.litebit.eu/coin/bc/en

AltOutlet Store - https://altoutlet.com/bc
3D printables BC's - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/CoinWear
Buy GOLD and SILVER with BC - http://www.coaex.com
Rare Coins and paper money for sale with BC - http://www.sovnumisltd.com
Get yoursef wooden BC wallet (BC accepted) - https://woodwallets.io

MintPal BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC
Cryptsy BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/179
Austin BTC/BC Exchange - https://agx.io/markets/296/trade

Stores that accept cryptos. BC is now accepted there - https://www.coinpayments.net

Check coin distribution ( top 1000 wallets ) - http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution
BlackCoinBalance v0.2 Androin Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blackcoinbalance/ggphhhbdjbaidlgkmmgelfebbpnhdjef
Download Google Chrome price ticker extention - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptosaur/ldifofhjjihonamocbjmboeeaolkflag
Apple iPhone price ticker. BC now added - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-ticker-bitcoin-litecoin/id636476147?mt=8

Tweeter related to BlackCoin - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23blackcoin&src=typd&f=realtime
A Step-by-Step Guide To Using Your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking - http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/
A free php script to sell a digital good for BC - http://www.storyhack.com/bccp

Full Casino - now accepting BC - https://strikesapphire.com
For those who like to gamble. Here is BC dice game - https://bc.xtremedice.com
BC Scratch Game - http://coinok.pw
BC Faucet - http://54.186.214.68/BlackFaucet/public_html/index.php
ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:00:14 PM

This seems to be a common theme. You guys come in talk up other coins, say fallacious things, then when you get called on it you say "stop bashing us". Its pretty hilarious.

QFT! I Read this thread from page ~300! Always some Idiot spread FUD and point on some other coin!

AND Btw I know a Troll when I see one!
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:01:25 PM

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

0.24 cents in about 12 hours and $1.00 by the end of the week.

Stop. No one can argue that it hasn't had an amazing run but this is ridiculous, especially in such a short time frame. I'm long BC as well and would love to see those levels but at $1, you're looking at $60+ million of fresh capital being injected with the market cap skyrocketing to the number 3 position.
madjules007

Activity: 400

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:05:04 PM

blackcoinpool.com is giving away 30 BTC in BlackCoin to miners

How and when will they be doing that? Extra payouts for all miners?

██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
██████████████████████
RISE
ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:08:50 PM

Attention BC community.

This morning I was hacked for about 2500 BC. My Mintpal and PC were both raided.
I would like to place a bounty on this thief. I have his IP along with my compromised addresses and the addresses he withdrew to. It appears by following the blockchain he has been getting others as well, so for the good of myself and the community he needs to be stopped. I realize my computer has some serious security issues and I am in the process of rebuilding it right now. This man must be stopped though.

here is the IP he used 174.127.99.183

here is 2 of the addresses he withdrew to

BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1 - Blackcoin
ZbNSDXFy9HchXu6yDnVvmTdSKfSEjDaSUL - Zetacoin

And here is my blackcoin wallet off my personal computer which he raided for my wallet.dat file, deleted my client and then transferred the funds before I had realized what had happened. I have a backup of the wallet.dat but funds have already been moved.

my wallet - BERRF3gsJaSj3rre4sJk3zvu9bEEs8X6NP
wallet he transferred to -BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1

If anyone can help me out it would be very kind this bastard needs to pay.
v1l3n1n2

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:11:28 PM

Attention BC community.

This morning I was hacked for about 2500 BC. My Mintpal and PC were both raided.
I would like to place a bounty on this thief. I have his IP along with my compromised addresses and the addresses he withdrew to. It appears by following the blockchain he has been getting others as well, so for the good of myself and the community he needs to be stopped. I realize my computer has some serious security issues and I am in the process of rebuilding it right now. This man must be stopped though.

here is the IP he used 174.127.99.183

here is 2 of the addresses he withdrew to

BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1 - Blackcoin
ZbNSDXFy9HchXu6yDnVvmTdSKfSEjDaSUL - Zetacoin

And here is my blackcoin wallet off my personal computer which he raided for my wallet.dat file, deleted my client and then transferred the funds before I had realized what had happened. I have a backup of the wallet.dat but funds have already been moved.

my wallet - BERRF3gsJaSj3rre4sJk3zvu9bEEs8X6NP
wallet he transferred to -BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1

If anyone can help me out it would be very kind this bastard needs to pay.

Which OS you been using?
Pages: « 1 ... 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 [803] 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: