Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 06:27:08 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 [809] 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
PenguinsDancing

Activity: 44
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:23:55 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

0.24 cents in about 12 hours and $1.00 by the end of the week.

Factor in other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins? I'm really liking Blackcoin so far. But this, the exact opposite of what you claim:

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

And the fact that there was a one week ''fair'' PoW mine period - which is bullshit because one week is far too short for it to be a fair distribution make me hesitate to buy in. Now don't tell me that if I think this way the coin is not for me, convince me.

You do realize many of those addresses are exchanges? You also do realize BC has over 74 million coins? If someone dumped 500,000+ coins (which we already seen happen a few times), guess what the effect is? It gets absorbed by smarter investors and quickly taken out of circulation.

Which ones are exchanges? How many of them? Can you tell? The total of that 100 addresses is roughly 45 milion coins. To me that looks like people waiting to sell at a higher price.

For anyone curious, I did a quick spreadsheet of the top 100 addresses and they constitute a total of 39,864,558.03 (that was an hour or so ago). So, a little over half. I didn't see a response estimating what fraction of that is exchanges. I'm also curious about how this distribution compares to other coins. I hear people saying that it is "fair", (which it might well be!) but does anyone have any numbers to support that?

I'm not trying to stir up trouble. Genuinely curious about how to think about what "fair" distribution actually means.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES I HA(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻ TABLES I HATE TABLES I HATE TABLES
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
TheProgrammer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:24:38 PM

Just thought i should make this before sleep, blackcoin has me up all night ;(

who wants this?
has a nice alarm clock to wake you up if the price goes up/below on what you set

It looks great to me, where can i get this?

I hope you're not going to send buy now link :p

just kidding
I want one as well. How to? You send file or?
I want it too.

Just a warning people, but are you seriously gonna take an .exe from someone on the forums and run it on your machine? Not saying there's bad intent by TheProgrammer here but I don't want more people posting "someone stole my coins"

It looks amazing! You (or someone else) should keep it up and release it as a full programm with different features and different Market support and stuff. Maybe also with a totalvirus scan^^ It is a great idea and seems like an awsome opportunity if you aks me.
(PS I would love to be an alpha tester Grin )

Great idea would love to see it developed further

+1 with the security checks though.... far to easy to lose coins

Thank you everyone for your kind words and the warning guy, they all are right at their place, you should always check the files before you use for your safety, but here is what I scanned for you aswell:

[EDIT-Updated program to fix a little bug, new virus scan and file link is here]

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/056fd0bcd6c4fcab51cf56be97d575179bd08a59384e1958ad06a83548f53ad2/analysis/1397427651/

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tmli5upjfd0kmkx/BlackClock-1.zip

just a little note:

- Make sure you extract the files before using this as this contains an alarm.wav file to play
- you can replace alarm.wav file as you like with your own sound file, but make sure its a wav format and exact same name.

Edit: - If it's asking for a missing file names MSWINSCK.OCX, here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fuqnlccagcj34a0/MSWINSCK.OCX
make sure to keep it in the same folder, and if it still doesn't run you're prolly on windows7 or 8  which requires right clicking the program and run as administrator to register the missing file, this file is to connect to internet to get BC rates.

It was just a little idea i thought could help people out here and me mainly too Smiley If anyone has new ideas to add feel free to PM me or say here Wink

just made a lil update to fix the lil bug Smiley
GreenDude

Activity: 531
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:25:19 PM

Thanks
jordant

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:25:50 PM

What just happened? Someone bought up to 42,000 at the same time someone sold down to 29,000?

heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:26:44 PM

LOOOOORRRRDDDD a 210 BTC trade? RECORD??
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:28:50 PM

Hello BC community,

It's me again. I got great news. I contacted a serious investor who writes newsletters about investing to other new investors and he is willing to write a newsletter about blackcoin to his members Smiley. He's like me also very interested in BlackCoin and will help me to contact other big investors to make this coin bigger then it is already. But that's not all. He also will extend his portfolio of normal stocks with BlackCoin! I'm not a Dev but i like this coin and will do everything to make this coin go BIG..... (for as far as i can ofcourse) I'm not a big investor myself, not at all and i am not asking money for doing things like this but feel free to support me. I only got 1200 coins and im mining with my super computer (770kh/s) at the multipool.

So feel free to sponsor to my BC adress : BBeek9dcqdZ74zZJJ5s5hGcsfD2aCAp9f3

First get it done then get the donations Smiley

mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:29:00 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

0.24 cents in about 12 hours and $1.00 by the end of the week.

Factor in other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins? I'm really liking Blackcoin so far. But this, the exact opposite of what you claim:

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

And the fact that there was a one week ''fair'' PoW mine period - which is bullshit because one week is far too short for it to be a fair distribution make me hesitate to buy in. Now don't tell me that if I think this way the coin is not for me, convince me.

You do realize many of those addresses are exchanges? You also do realize BC has over 74 million coins? If someone dumped 500,000+ coins (which we already seen happen a few times), guess what the effect is? It gets absorbed by smarter investors and quickly taken out of circulation.

Which ones are exchanges? How many of them? Can you tell? The total of that 100 addresses is roughly 45 milion coins. To me that looks like people waiting to sell at a higher price.

For anyone curious, I did a quick spreadsheet of the top 100 addresses and they constitute a total of 39,864,558.03 (that was an hour or so ago). So, a little over half. I didn't see a response estimating what fraction of that is exchanges. I'm also curious about how this distribution compares to other coins. I hear people saying that it is "fair", (which it might well be!) but does anyone have any numbers to support that?

I'm not trying to stir up trouble. Genuinely curious about how to think about what "fair" distribution actually means.

Dogecoin has a worse coin distribution if you look it up and that coin has been dispersed way more than Blackcoin.

Blackcoin is pretty fair as far as cryptos go.

You'll find in almost any coin though there's always a few lucky people who hold a ridiculous amount of coins (not exchange wallets). It just happens.
hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:29:46 PM

Hello BC community,

It's me again. I got great news. I contacted a serious investor who writes newsletters about investing to other new investors and he is willing to write a newsletter about blackcoin to his members Smiley. He's like me also very interested in BlackCoin and will help me to contact other big investors to make this coin bigger then it is already. But that's not all. He also will extend his portfolio of normal stocks with BlackCoin! I'm not a Dev but i like this coin and will do everything to make this coin go BIG..... (for as far as i can ofcourse) I'm not a big investor myself, not at all and i am not asking money for doing things like this but feel free to support me. I only got 1200 coins and im mining with my super computer (770kh/s) at the multipool.

So feel free to sponsor to my BC adress : BBeek9dcqdZ74zZJJ5s5hGcsfD2aCAp9f3

First get it done then get the donations Smiley

gladly will send u 1200 more if u make that happen Smiley
virtualfaqs

Activity: 700

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:30:42 PM

What happened? What did I miss? So was that 100 up to 42000 then 100 down to 28000?

https://twitter.com/virtualfaqs
Looking for altcoin pump advice? Then follow me.
monterplyt

Activity: 39

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 10:30:51 PM

looks rather like a big dump
Ultrastore

Activity: 1

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:30:54 PM

Hi Guys,

I have been looking at this thread for some times now, I am not a big fan of the crypto world but I have heard a lot of bitcoin the last few months.

My family own a gaz service station and we have been selling Ukash Cards for quite some times now. I talked to my dad about this new upcoming coin lol but he still doesn't seem to understand what a ''coin'' is.

Let's get to the point, I proposed him we could try and sell some kinds of scratch cards of blackcoin but he is concerned about how would people be interested by this stuff and also the price of these blackcoins.

Then comes the problem, where would these people cash-out these scratch cards? Do you guys have an official Blackcoin website for people to cash in some sort of Scratch cards ( something like that http://www.ebay.com/itm/Secured-Bitcoin-Litecoin-Bills-on-Metallic-Stock-Choose-Your-Design-/221369883802?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item338aac5c9a)  because I have been looking around and did not see anything about this but I have found your blackcoin card which is great but not something we could be selling or even gifting at our store.

I would like to hear back from the administration about this!

zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

Guys how do I get my blackcoin safe I am a noob. So I have a synched wallet with a good password. I then just click back up wallet and save it on a few usb sticks. And then what do I need to delete so really everything is gone and nobody can hack me?

Just delete wallet.dat after you made the backup.

Actually if you want to be 100% sure, use a program like Eraser to delete the wallet.dat - Windows will tell you it deleted the wallet, but it really is full of shit. It just removed the reference to wallet.dat from the MFT (Master File Table) so you don't *see* it on the drive anymore - but rest assured it is there until something overwrites the space it was written on. Instead of waiting for that to happen naturally over time, erase it fully with a proper program that rewrites the drivespace to completely remove the wallet data.

THANK YOU VERY MUCH

Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:32:35 PM

BONUS PAYOUTS 11/04

http://pastebin.com/cBrWk9EV

Smiley Almost done!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
dutchnomad

Activity: 12

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:33:57 PM

Hi Guys,

I have been looking at this thread for some times now, I am not a big fan of the crypto world but I have heard a lot of bitcoin the last few months.

My family own a gaz service station and we have been selling Ukash Cards for quite some times now. I talked to my dad about this new upcoming coin lol but he still doesn't seem to understand what a ''coin'' is.

Let's get to the point, I proposed him we could try and sell some kinds of scratch cards of blackcoin but he is concerned about how would people be interested by this stuff and also the price of these blackcoins.

Then comes the problem, where would these people cash-out these scratch cards? Do you guys have an official Blackcoin website for people to cash in some sort of Scratch cards ( something like that http://www.ebay.com/itm/Secured-Bitcoin-Litecoin-Bills-on-Metallic-Stock-Choose-Your-Design-/221369883802?pt=Paper_Money&hash=item338aac5c9a)  because I have been looking around and did not see anything about this but I have found your blackcoin card which is great but not something we could be selling or even gifting at our store.

I would like to hear back from the administration about this!

Take a look at Prypto.com
heartastack

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:34:02 PM

looks rather like a big dump

A dump is still a trade albeit at a lower price
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:35:17 PM

What happened? What did I miss? So was that 100 up to 42000 then 100 down to 28000?

someone flash bought, then no walls were put up so people got scared and dumped, just day traders getting scared, holding the price down

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
heartastack

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:36:25 PM

someone flash bought, then no walls were put up so people got scared and dumped, just day traders getting scared, holding the price down

Absolutely, oversold. Great opportunity to get in cheap.
jordant

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:36:34 PM

Wouldn't a flash buy drive the price up? How does that hold the price down? They bought a ton and then just sold?

hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:36:48 PM

I think we should be soon #4 . PPC is kinda dead. Good position for attack, we hide behind doge and hit ltc with everything we've got ^^
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 10:37:57 PM

Wouldn't a flash buy drive the price up? How does that hold the price down? They bought a ton and then just sold?

no someone bought a ton without putting up a wall, then there was a big price gap and people dumped.....

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Pages: « 1 ... 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 [809] 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: