Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 02:19:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:15:34 PM

but at $1, you're looking at $60+ million of fresh capital being injected

No.

Um, how so? How else is a coin suppose to make it to $75 million dollar market cap from $9.x when the majority of the coins are held by longs? That value increase has to come from new capital, obviously. Doesn't matter if it is from outside USD exchanged in or conversion of other alts, it's still new money to drive up the cost per coin.

With $60 million you could basically buy all the coins from every exchange many times over making the price go $500 a coin or something.

Exactly.

If I have 10 of something, worth $10 each, we have a $100 market cap. I sell one for $15. Now we have a market cap of $150 with only $5 more added. So, a $50 market cap gain, with $5 of additional money.

BINGO!!! So many people do not understand this concept, thank you for explaining it in its simplest form.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:16:09 PM

but at $1, you're looking at $60+ million of fresh capital being injected

No.

Um, how so? How else is a coin suppose to make it to $75 million dollar market cap from $9.x when the majority of the coins are held by longs? That value increase has to come from new capital, obviously. Doesn't matter if it is from outside USD exchanged in or conversion of other alts, it's still new money to drive up the cost per coin.

With $60 million you could basically buy all the coins from every exchange many times over making the price go $500 a coin or something.

You have a very valid point in that it comes down to what existing "float" is traded from the outstanding coins, however, lets take it to an extreme. If all the existing holders of the coins wanted to sell at $1 (unrealistic I know), there would need to be $75 million in investment to absorb it. No one knows when and where people will take profits at, but I'd rather see a slow and gradual rise that allows weak sellers the chance to get out with profits and longs to pick up the available supply than a double after double with no support so when all the sellers want to rush to the exit, there is actually buyers waiting to absorb it all.

...and before anyone thinks of questioning my agenda here, I hold xxx,xxx number of coins.
AustinGorilla

Activity: 34
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:17:32 PM

Just thought i should make this before sleep, blackcoin has me up all night ;(

who wants this?
has a nice alarm clock to wake you up if the price goes up/below on what you set

http://oi60.tinypic.com/ranfo4.jpg

It looks great to me, where can i get this?

I hope you're not going to send buy now link :p

just kidding
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:22:19 PM

You have a very valid point in that it comes down to what existing "float" is traded from the outstanding coins, however, lets take it to an extreme. If all the existing holders of the coins wanted to sell at $1 (unrealistic I know), there would need to be $75 million in investment to absorb it. No one knows when and where people will take profits at, but I'd rather see a slow and gradual rise that allows weak sellers the chance to get out with profits and longs to pick up the available supply than a double after double with no support so when all the sellers want to rush to the exit, there is actually buyers waiting to absorb it all.

...and before anyone thinks of questioning my agenda here, I hold xxx,xxx number of coins.

Why is it when someone starts debating the future value of BlackCoin and they seem as if they have an agenda, they always find a way to slip in how much BC they own? Smiley
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:22:32 PM

No, and no one does because the 24 hour volume exchanged is just that, volume. Could entirely be comprised of traders flipping back and forth. Even if you took at as $1m in new money, it's not enough on a daily basis to reach a valuation of $75m in market cap.

Would you like to make a small wager? IF BC doubles in value again tonight I stand by prediction and by next Sunday we will be trading at $1.00. If we are trading below 1.00 by next Sunday I will send you 50BC. If we are trading above 1.00 you send me 50BC. The last gentleman I offered this wager to was glad he declined.

I'll take this bet. I'd be happy to lose $50 to be proven wrong.
Malcolm Magneto X

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 09:26:35 PM

who wants this?
has a nice alarm clock to wake you up if the price goes up/below on what you set

just kidding
I want one as well. How to? You send file or?
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:27:50 PM

No, and no one does because the 24 hour volume exchanged is just that, volume. Could entirely be comprised of traders flipping back and forth. Even if you took at as $1m in new money, it's not enough on a daily basis to reach a valuation of $75m in market cap.

Would you like to make a small wager? IF BC doubles in value again tonight I stand by prediction and by next Sunday we will be trading at $1.00. If we are trading below 1.00 by next Sunday I will send you 50BC. If we are trading above 1.00 you send me 50BC. The last gentleman I offered this wager to was glad he declined.

I'll take this bet. I'd be happy to lose $50 to be proven wrong.

Great. The bet is only on IF BC value doubles again tonight. Based on the large buy orders and people not really wanting to sell for low, it is a safe bet it will double again.
Damascius

Activity: 79
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:30:19 PM

who wants this?

just kidding
I want it too.
oblox
Legendary

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:30:28 PM

Why is it when someone starts debating the future value of BlackCoin and they seem as if they have an agenda, they always find a way to slip in how much BC they own? Smiley

lol, I just wanted to let people know that I have skin in the game and am not out to bash the coin for the sake of bashing. I'm not out to wage war on you or BC. I like this coin and don't have any beef with you. I just don't want this to turn into a P&D when the coin could rise steadily and support itself on its own.
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:32:42 PM

who wants this?

just kidding
I want it too.

Just a warning people, but are you seriously gonna take an .exe from someone on the forums and run it on your machine? Not saying there's bad intent by TheProgrammer here but I don't want more people posting "someone stole my coins"
KartoffelXd

Activity: 4

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:35:03 PM

who wants this?

just kidding
I want it too.

Just a warning people, but are you seriously gonna take an .exe from someone on the forums and run it on your machine? Not saying there's bad intent by TheProgrammer here but I don't want more people posting "someone stole my coins"

It looks amazing! You (or someone else) should keep it up and release it as a full programm with different features and different Market support and stuff. Maybe also with a totalvirus scan^^ It is a great idea and seems like an awsome opportunity if you aks me.
(PS I would love to be an alpha tester Grin )
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:35:33 PM

be vewry vwry careful

IconicExpert

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:35:47 PM

lol, I just wanted to let people know that I have skin in the game and am not out to bash the coin for the sake of bashing. I'm not out to wage war on you or BC. I like this coin and don't have any beef with you. I just don't want this to turn into a P&D when the coin could rise steadily and support itself on its own.

I wish people would stop writing P&D. At this point It is difficult to P&D this coin.

FYI: I quickly counted the present sell orders all the way up to 66000 sat, it is approximately $83,380. We will be trading at 0.24 cents by the morning Smiley....
ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:36:43 PM

Right...I love the app but considering what just happened to me im not touching anything from anyone.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:37:10 PM

I wish people would stop writing P&D. At this point It is difficult to P&D this coin.

FYI: I quickly counted the present sell orders all the way up to 66000 sat, it is approximately $83,380. We will be trading at .24 cents by the morning Smiley....

I hope you are right, I think that's way too optimistic IMO. Though I didn't think it would 4x over night from 9.5k sat, so who knows Cheesy

GEO, RLC & QRL.
starsupercoin

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:37:31 PM

Attention BC community.

This morning I was hacked for about 2500 BC. My Mintpal and PC were both raided.
I would like to place a bounty on this thief. I have his IP along with my compromised addresses and the addresses he withdrew to. It appears by following the blockchain he has been getting others as well, so for the good of myself and the community he needs to be stopped. I realize my computer has some serious security issues and I am in the process of rebuilding it right now. This man must be stopped though.

here is the IP he used 174.127.99.183

here is 2 of the addresses he withdrew to

BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1 - Blackcoin
ZbNSDXFy9HchXu6yDnVvmTdSKfSEjDaSUL - Zetacoin

And here is my blackcoin wallet off my personal computer which he raided for my wallet.dat file, deleted my client and then transferred the funds before I had realized what had happened. I have a backup of the wallet.dat but funds have already been moved.

my wallet - BERRF3gsJaSj3rre4sJk3zvu9bEEs8X6NP
wallet he transferred to -BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1

If anyone can help me out it would be very kind this bastard needs to pay.

Which OS you been using?

Forget about your lost coins,they are gone and will not come back!

But here what I have for you-there is only one program in whole world curently what will stop any intruder atacks on your computer.

It uses 2-5 % of your cpu and 24 hour he looking on every folder/scaning for any new .exe files aded wihout your permision.
Program will block any posible new startup and service tryng to add itself wihout your permision.
Program will detect and prevent any changes to important Windows settings.
With these program you will not need any antivirus or any antispyware in your computer exept him itself.

Cost of liftime licence is 1 BTC and I guranty that you will be safe with everything you do on your computer!

Second option is that I can teach you every way how hackers atack ,3-4 hour lesson trough skype and via tv(if you know how they do that obviusly you will know how to prevent that atacks) -0.5 BTC

And dont listen to other people they telling you that you have some keyloger on computer,blabla,keylogers have been used in 2000 year.

YOU HAVE BEEN RATED with DarkComet or Blackshades or Cybergate or PlasmaRAT ... even some botnet is option in your case!

So if any of these 2 option will be good for you fell free to pm me.

PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 09:37:36 PM

who wants this?

just kidding
I want it too.

It looks amazing! You (or someone else) should keep it up and release it as a full programm with different features and different Market support and stuff. Maybe also with a totalvirus scan^^ It is a great idea and seems like an awsome opportunity if you aks me.

Great idea would love to see it developed further

+1 with the security checks though.... far to easy to lose coins

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
qiwoman

Activity: 294
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:38:25 PM

I really like the alarm the gentleman made and also the venture to build a farm in Ethiopia is a wonderful Idea..I will probably donate via paypal later today I think I have some form ptc sites because I am also trying to save my BC to earn enough to get me to reunite with my kid at some point but good idea to take BC.This will help a lot. BC Is going to change the lives of millions of people. Smiley
jordant

Activity: 90

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:40:05 PM

Marketcap over $10,000,000!

TheProgrammer

Activity: 78

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 09:43:21 PM
Last edit: April 13, 2014, 10:24:10 PM by TheProgrammer

who wants this?

just kidding
I want it too.

Great idea would love to see it developed further

+1 with the security checks though.... far to easy to lose coins

Thank you everyone for your kind words and the warning guy, they all are right at their place, you should always check the files before you use for your safety, but here is what I scanned for you aswell:

[EDIT-Updated program to fix a little bug, new virus scan and file link is here]

https://www.virustotal.com/en/file/056fd0bcd6c4fcab51cf56be97d575179bd08a59384e1958ad06a83548f53ad2/analysis/1397427651/

Download link: http://www.mediafire.com/download/tmli5upjfd0kmkx/BlackClock-1.zip

just a little note:

- Make sure you extract the files before using this as this contains an alarm.wav file to play
- you can replace alarm.wav file as you like with your own sound file, but make sure its a wav format and exact same name.

Edit: - If it's asking for a missing file names MSWINSCK.OCX, here you go: http://www.mediafire.com/download/fuqnlccagcj34a0/MSWINSCK.OCX
make sure to keep it in the same folder, and if it still doesn't run you're prolly on windows7 or 8  which requires right clicking the program and run as administrator to register the missing file, this file is to connect to internet to get BC rates.

It was just a little idea i thought could help people out here and me mainly too Smiley If anyone has new ideas to add feel free to PM me or say here Wink
Pages: « 1 ... 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 [806] 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: