Bitcoin Forum
May 02, 2024, 04:09:49 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 [804] 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:12:12 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

0.24 cents in about 12 hours and $1.00 by the end of the week.

Stop. No one can argue that it hasn't had an amazing run but this is ridiculous, especially in such a short time frame. I'm long BC as well and would love to see those levels but at $1, you're looking at $60+ million of fresh capital being injected with the market cap skyrocketing to the number 3 position.

At this rate anything can happen, there's plenty of opportunities to be a skeptic but BC has proven skeptics wrong time and time again. A further push, DOGE holder switch, stronger hold and whoosh. There's plenty of unrealized potential with money already in alts to raise the value, we don't need McDonalds cashiers putting their life savings in to maintain and increase the value .. (yet)

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
heartthew

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:12:38 PM

Pointing out a legitimate bubble is not FUD.  There's no uncertainty here.  There are clear patterns in the alternate digital community and I provided two good examples.  Each time there's a downturn in digital currencies some random coin is always pump and then left to die.

There's no incentive for subsequent investors to come in and buy BC when it's valued at $10 million as the ROI isn't there anymore.  Meanwhile the Whales, who bought in for pennies when the capitalization was less than $100K, have incentive to convert their BC into BTC or a portfolio of new alternates.

People were saying the same thing when it went up to 4890 sat and then dropped to 2000. They said the same thing when it jumped up to 9380 and settled down to 5000. Then it went back up to 9199 and settled down to 7100.

You're not very good at seeing patterns. Perhaps you shouldn't be investing your money in alt coins.

Ad hominem / straw man are logical fallacies and not valid arguments.  Though I didn't expect any better from a blackcoin bagholder.
By the way - it's only my third post on this thread and they were all posted minutes ago, so you're mistaking me with other people.

All I have to do is look at screenshots of Blackcoin and it's a Bitclone with PoS and a few vendors selling novelty merchandise *yawn* - I know a pump and dump when I see one.

There was no straw man here - BC has community beyond all but three other coins, it has constant buy pressure from intelligently created shitcoin weeding pools, it has just gotten the public eye - again, more than any other coin but three. It improves upon Bitcoin in every way - transaction speed, POS (with a reasonable interest rate), NO premine, et cetera.

You DO seem to have trouble recognizing patterns, since the charts are there, SURROUNDING you with data you fail to observe.

Maybe if you spent more then a few minutes looking for something to complain about, and actually studied this and other coins, you'd see the obvious, until then it is pretty damned valid for us to note your unwillingness to clearly interpret the present data.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:15:01 PM

First you have to stop comparing BC to other alt coins. That is like comparing a Kia to a Ferrari. Yes you are right other coins are pumped and then when the ROI is not there anymore investors sell off and pump another coin. I dumped roughly 9 Million Mint weeks ago and bought BlackCoin. I haven't sold my own personal holding of BlackCoin and I wont. BC is the coin where investors come for stability and preserve their wealth. You also have to factor in many other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins. BlackCoin is fairly distributed so a massive dump from one or a few people is not likely to happen. As BlackCoin value continue to increase and more people hold it, the chances of a dump because less possible.

I also want to point out many other coins can't be used to by things. We are quickly overcoming that problem, and the devs and myself are working behind the scenes to make sure BC can be used as a legitimate currency.

So BlackCoin is the real test to see how viable can a POS coin be with all the right ingredients.

Stop. No one can argue that it hasn't had an amazing run but this is ridiculous, especially in such a short time frame. I'm long BC as well and would love to see those levels but at $1, you're looking at $60+ million of fresh capital being injected with the market cap skyrocketing to the number 3 position.

Earlier in the month someone wrote the same thing you just wrote when I suggested BlackCoin will be trading at 0.12 by the end of the month. A week later it is trading at 0.13 cents. Bitcoin went from trading at $137 to $1100 in less than 2 months. IF we double again tonight and go into the week strong when most people are actually trading and paying attention, by the end of the week we will be at $1.00. IF we are trading at $1.00 people come back so I can say "I told you so" :-)
mrmate

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:15:10 PM

Factor in other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins? I'm really liking Blackcoin so far. But this, the exact opposite of what you claim:

http://agran.net/bc_getbalance.php?top=100

And the fact that there was a one week ''fair'' PoW mine period - which is bullshit because one week is far too short for it to be a fair distribution make me hesitate to buy in. Now don't tell me that if I think this way the coin is not for me, convince me.
heartthew

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:16:31 PM

People were saying the same thing when it went up to 4890 sat and then dropped to 2000. They said the same thing when it jumped up to 9380 and settled down to 5000. Then it went back up to 9199 and settled down to 7100.

You're not very good at seeing patterns. Perhaps you shouldn't be investing your money in alt coins.

Ad hominem / straw man are logical fallacies and not valid arguments.  Though I didn't expect any better from a blackcoin bagholder.
By the way - it's only my third post on this thread and they were all posted minutes ago, so you're mistaking me with other people.

All I have to do is look at screenshots of Blackcoin and it's a Bitclone with PoS and a few vendors selling novelty merchandise *yawn* - I know a pump and dump when I see one.

Oh, and if you consider 'looking at screenshots' to be due diligence, then you have NOTHING to offer.
ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:18:11 PM

Windows 7. Im switching to linux as of today. Gotta format and start over because this is ridiculous. This same guy got my btc-e account earlier this month and I couldnt figure out how...so I stepped up security 2FA'd everything changed all my passwords, ran all my antivirus, malwarebytes etc thought I was good and then this fucking happens. Fucking electricty coming up it sucks bad.

Luckily kikaida and keyboardcowboy from IRC have been kind enough to toss me a cpl coins and help me with security information they are amazing people and so is this community. Otherwise I would be extremely losing it like I was when I woke up this morning. I swear I went to bed with a huge smile on my face only to wake up and find that at 4:53 am the same asshole who robbed me 2 weeks ago has totally cleaned me out this time.

Edit because I spelled kikaida's name wrong lol too many vowels!
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:18:21 PM

At this rate anything can happen, there's plenty of opportunities to be a skeptic but BC has proven skeptics wrong time and time again. A further push, DOGE holder switch, stronger hold and whoosh. There's plenty of unrealized potential with money already in alts to raise the value, we don't need McDonalds cashiers putting their life savings in to maintain and increase the value .. (yet)

I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong but it's these bold targets that set unrealistic goals and sucker newbies into thinking that this coin will more than 10-fold their investment in a week's time. Given the right amount of time, I certainly think that 50-75 million dollar market cap is within reach. And lord knows, if we break 100 million, no telling where it could end up. Having used a variety of alts, the 10 second transaction time with BC is fantastic and puts others to shame, especially if this is going to have real-world purpose for brick & mortar merchants. Also, the lack of environmental impact that POS provides vs POW is worthy in itself.
wolfey2014

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:18:49 PM

Hello All!

I really like the new Black Coin. Snazzy looking too! Wink

Who on here knows how to correctly determine the current value hence profitability of a given coin?
I need to know how to figure out what my ROI is going to be on a given investment in hardware or coins so I make a profit with as little - if any - loss as possible.

Feel free to PM me if you prefer a more direct line of communication.

Thanks!
Wolfey2014

I Modify Miners Professionally! PM me for details!
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 13, 2014, 08:21:46 PM

How would i go about accepting BC on my website as payment?

I take BTC, but BC is the way forward would be great to be an early adopter
What are you using for BTC? Coinpayments.net has Blackcoin as an option, and soon coinkite will have it ready to go.
 Link to site as well if you are going to accept BC as I think there is a good running list of merchants that you can be added to here.

Hi, im using Coinbase currently.... i will look into Coinkite, thanks i have heard a few things about this on Twitter

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
notallthere

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:21:57 PM

Hello All!

Who on here knows how to correctly determine the current value hence profitability of a given coin?
I need to know how to figure out what my ROI is going to be on a given investment in hardware or coins so I make a profit with as little - if any - loss as possible.

Thanks!
Wolfey2014

http://www.countmycrypto.com/ you can just set it for a single coin and get the value, or list any amount to compare. Pretty handy little site.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:21:59 PM

Factor in other coins have one or a few people holding millions of coins? I'm really liking Blackcoin so far. But this, the exact opposite of what you claim:

And the fact that there was a one week ''fair'' PoW mine period - which is bullshit because one week is far too short for it to be a fair distribution make me hesitate to buy in. Now don't tell me that if I think this way the coin is not for me, convince me.

You do realize many of those addresses are exchanges? You also do realize BC has over 74 million coins? If someone dumped 500,000+ coins (which we already seen happen a few times), guess what the effect is? It gets absorbed by smarter investors and quickly taken out of circulation.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:22:30 PM

Hello All!

Thanks!
Wolfey2014

Hey mate welcome to the party Wink
Astroxjr

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:23:29 PM

Attention BC community.

This morning I was hacked for about 2500 BC. My Mintpal and PC were both raided.
I would like to place a bounty on this thief. I have his IP along with my compromised addresses and the addresses he withdrew to. It appears by following the blockchain he has been getting others as well, so for the good of myself and the community he needs to be stopped. I realize my computer has some serious security issues and I am in the process of rebuilding it right now. This man must be stopped though.

here is the IP he used 174.127.99.183

here is 2 of the addresses he withdrew to

BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1 - Blackcoin
ZbNSDXFy9HchXu6yDnVvmTdSKfSEjDaSUL - Zetacoin

And here is my blackcoin wallet off my personal computer which he raided for my wallet.dat file, deleted my client and then transferred the funds before I had realized what had happened. I have a backup of the wallet.dat but funds have already been moved.

my wallet - BERRF3gsJaSj3rre4sJk3zvu9bEEs8X6NP
wallet he transferred to -BLDniLSRD3E9oc68NGNB6MGnZrWXuoZmn1

If anyone can help me out it would be very kind this bastard needs to pay.

http://www.ip-adress.com/ip_tracer/174.127.99.183

You should contact the ISP and formally request the address of the recoded user of that IP ASAP
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:23:56 PM

one week is not enough why exactly? The diff adjustments were 1 minute, there were no premine - wallet reports block height and it was right on spot with what is should be given block times and time after release.. it wasn't like first doge days where anyone with > 1 Mh/s raked in millions, I mined the whole week with 2.5 Mh/s and got like 25k coins for the whole time, the value day 1 was 1000 sat. Alright, it was too short, not many people took notice you say, did you take notice when it was trading below day 1 value for weeks after mining phase? What time would have been enough for you to take notice? Enough people took notice for this too have reached 25 Gh/s network rate I guess.

The top addresses are exchanges and multipools, some owners in there too of course but why do you care? Realize that it's address ballance and not indicative of a true wallet worth where one can have many addresses and spread their stash as they want. What I'm saying is - there's no accurate way to determine ANY crypto distribution, but this was distributed as fairly as it could. And even if you do wanna look at that, go look at BTC, it's much worse.
mrmate

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:24:57 PM

You do realize many of those addresses are exchanges? You also do realize BC has over 74 million coins? If someone dumped 500,000+ coins (which we already seen happen a few times), guess what the effect is? It gets absorbed by smarter investors and quickly taken out of circulation.

Which ones are exchanges? How many of them? Can you tell? The total of that 100 addresses is roughly 45 milion coins. To me that looks like people waiting to sell at a higher price.
illodin

Activity: 966
Merit: 1003

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:25:29 PM

but at $1, you're looking at $60+ million of fresh capital being injected

No.
IconicExpert

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:27:15 PM

I'd love nothing more than to be proven wrong but it's these bold targets that set unrealistic goals and sucker newbies into thinking that this coin will more than 10-fold their investment in a week's time. Given the right amount of time, I certainly think that 50-75 million dollar market cap is within reach. And lord knows, if we break 100 million, no telling where it could end up. Having used a variety of alts, the 10 second transaction time with BC is fantastic and puts others to shame, especially if this is going to have real-world purpose for brick & mortar merchants. Also, the lack of environmental impact that POS provides vs POW is worthy in itself.

Did you read anything I wrote or did you just click quote? This has already happened multiple times in a WEEK, it is not fantasy. BlackCoin value increased 350.7% since the first of the month. Before arguing your point please review the charts. Just in 24 hours BlackCoin value doubled...yes doubled. IF it doubles again tonight then expect to see $1.00 by the end of the week. I am entitled to my opinions and predictions as you are to yours.
ssrcsolutions

Activity: 48

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:29:54 PM

Attention BC community.

This morning I was hacked for about 2500 BC. My Mintpal and PC were both raided.
I would like to place a bounty on this thief. I have his IP along with my compromised addresses and the addresses he withdrew to. It appears by following the blockchain he has been getting others as well, so for the good of myself and the community he needs to be stopped. I realize my computer has some serious security issues and I am in the process of rebuilding it right now. This man must be stopped though.

And here is my blackcoin wallet off my personal computer which he raided for my wallet.dat file, deleted my client and then transferred the funds before I had realized what had happened. I have a backup of the wallet.dat but funds have already been moved.

You should contact the ISP and formally request the address of the recoded user of that IP ASAP

Tried this and FBI cybercrimes 2 weeks ago when he got my btc-e account. Have not had any luck from that yet.
jamieb81

Activity: 308

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:30:17 PM

Attention BC community.

Oh man that's not good to hear. I feel you.

but did you not have 2FA on mintpal? he must have had some kind of key-logger I guess

you might want to try this

http://www.bitcoinvigil.com/

http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-vigil-program-guards-against-intrusion-coin-theft/
Soepkip

View Profile
April 13, 2014, 08:34:59 PM

BONUS PAYOUTS 08/04

http://pastebin.com/jyyiScXN

THE OTHER DAYS ARE COMING - WORKING ON IT Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 [804] 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: