Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:14:24 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 [913] 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:03:28 PM

How long do you guys think until the next pump? Is it rare for the whales to go back to the same coin twice in one week?

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

+1

Exactly the point I was making. Enough talk about P&D.... just stop. Lets get back to focusing on bring value to this coin.

+1 back to getting more merchants, miners, more investors, new members

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:03:44 PM

The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Exactly, people have been so much focused on POW dump coins that they do not understand this coin.

there is X amount of coins here and there is no other coins generated other than the few with staking.

So if no one would sell there would be almost nothing for sale = scarcity = rare = high value
tripster69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:04:35 PM

How long do you guys think until the next pump? Is it rare for the whales to go back to the same coin twice in one week?

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

But another one would result in yet more new bagholders who lost out at the end of the wave, sticking with BC for the long-term hoping to eventually make their money back. In turn creating a higher long-term value for the coin. Which is a good thing. Another P&D would do some good i think ; )
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:07:02 PM

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

But another one would result in yet more new bagholders who lost out at the end of the wave, sticking with BC for the long-term hoping to eventually make their money back. In turn creating a higher long-term value for the coin. Which is a good thing. Another P&D would do some good i think ; )

just no you troll... please stop talking about another pump n dump just keep spreading the word of black (always bet on black)

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
Zackgeno96

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:00 PM

and if people really think the price is low and care about the future of bc then show your support! add walls, don't just push the price up without adding thick ass walls...

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
heisenberg74

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:03 PM

Who said no pump anymore ?
Ahaha  Smiley

- Say my name.
tripster69

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:13 PM

Yes sir!
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:19 PM

Open Letter

Dear community,

This letter is a very lengthy, and I apologize in advance for the length, but I hope everyone that has a vested interest in BlackCoin takes a moment to read it.

The past several hours has been a sobering moment for many, and I hope this community will pause to reflect on what has occurred over the past two weeks.

First I want to start by saying yesterday there was some comments made on reddit that I would like to address first: http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/231hv2/it_is_602_pm_in_nycdid_i_miss_it/

I have made it clear I am not part of the dev team and my actions are not that of the dev team. However, people have assumed I am part of the dev team because of my efforts to get BC out to the mainstream. I am not part of a massive plot to pump and dump BlackCoin, that is just ridiculous. I would not waste money or time building an infrastructure around BlackCoin just to watch it destroyed. If I wanted to pump and dump I would have done so already, I have no interest in selling until BlackCoin is #1, period. So please stop with the conspiracy theories.

Some people have contacted my regarding my aggressiveness when promoting BlackCoin. (I have already stated I do not do passive aggressive, I do aggressive aggressive.) Many of these people consider themselves the top "bag holders". Some people have been extremely rude and disrespectful with their comments publicly and behind the scenes. I am not going to get into a debate over who holds more BC, but between my wife and I at the height of trading we could have dumped and purchased a new house for cash and still have a bit left over for a vacation. We have multiple addresses spread evenly. My point is not to brag, I have never disclosed how much BC I hold. My point is I have never sold any of my personal BC and like many I am holding strong. BlackCoin can be worth $10.00 a coin tomorrow and I will not sell until BlackCoin is #1. So I get very annoyed when I am contacted by people who tout how much BC they own and demand that I "control" my actions. If it wasn't for my actions we would be still trading below 7000 sat and fighting with the Mint community.

I vowed I would never get involved with any coin because I think 99% of the coins are worthless and the communities are just around for a quick profit. For a short time I thought Mint had promise, but that was a very short time. When I started really paying attention to this community I realized there might be something very special here. I think rat4 is a brilliant, SoepKip has drive, and this community is loyal. It was those factors that made me want to jump in and help, not the coin itself. A coin features is not the driving factor of a coins success. Yes features are great, but it is the dev team and community that makes a coin successful. This community lacked one thing, someone to promote and hype it up.

Some people here are very naive and do not understand that without hyping and yes pumping BlackCoin we will still be at 1500 sat with 50BTC or less volume. I have a specific plan to get BlackCoin to the top, and the slow and steady approach some are advocating for is just simply stupid. My actions are not random and there is a clear path for BlackCoin to reach #1. This is not hype or delusional thinking, there is a lot going on behind the scenes to make this happen. Bitcoin has already established an infrastructure and it is getting bigger everyday. Services that support Bitcoin can easily be adapted to support BlackCoin. Train tracks laid down over a hundred years ago can still support new trains being built today. Bitcoin has done all the hard work for us already, now all we have to do is force everyone to accept us. The only way we can do that is from the bottom up.

I know rat4, Soepkip, maarx, and others behind the scenes have done a tremendous amount of work and they should be commended for their tireless efforts. But everyone has his or her strengths, and my strength is taking a product from 0 to 60 in a short time but then keeping it relevant. I have done this more times than I can count. Anyone who has invested in a business know you do not invest in an idea, you invest in the people behind the idea. You can have the best idea in the world, but if a investor does not have confidence in you, the investor will not invest in you. We have to show investors and the world BlackCoin is not a novelty and I can't do that alone. I need everyones help to make that happen.

The recent dramatic increase in trading and volume came from the promotional efforts of this entire community. It is not because of the multi-pool and I hope from this point we as a community stop focusing on the multi-pool. There is way too much psychological dependency on the buy pressure of the Multi-Pool. The multi-pool cannot sustain the buy pressure required to keep BlackCoin trading high at this level. The media campaign we did last week can be repeated and as I have stated that was just the beginning. We have to keep actively promoting BlackCoin and never stop, but I need the community to work together if we are going to succeed.

The price drop is nothing and to be honest I am glad it happened. This community needed a dramatic wake up call. You have to fight to get to the top and we have to keep fighting to stay there. This week was a dress rehearsal for the future and I hope everyone has learned from this. So much focus over the past 4 days has been on the movement of the charts, watching Mintpal, and announcing every dump that happened. Little to no focus was on what got us here in the first place, and that is getting the word out about BlackCoin. This ludicrous behavior of announcing a dump has to stop immediately. If you scream fire in a crowded movie theater you will cause panic. Many of you did that yesterday and are still doing it today. I firmly believe if people were not announcing dumps we would not be trading between 20000 - 35000. We can all see the price dropping, no need to announce it multiple times a minute.

Do not worry about this price drop, more coins to buy cheap. Dumps will happen that is the nature of trading. Dumps happen all the time with Forex and crypto is no different. I have no doubt in my mind we will be back on track when everyone calms down. Just a week ago we were trading around 7100 sat and now we are trading above 20000 sat. This is what happens when you are in the spotlight, prices go up and down dramatically. One event could bring us back to 90000 in 24 hours.

Finally....I pride myself on being a man of my word. I am an old school businessman that has done deals on a handshake. I made this community a promise I would help get us to the top, and the fundamentals to get us there are still the same. But this will only work if this community gets back to the business of being a community. It is okay to celebrate when we get to a new high, I was excited as well! But 100 pages of how many sat we went up or down is just ridiculous.

PS: To the naysayers and the people making comments about the recent price drop have your short moment of laughter, because it will not last long. All you have done is motivate the people involved to work harder. I have decided to put my personal projects on hold and focus exclusively on BC for the next 60 days. Always bet on Black and this community will get the last laugh...

+1

I, personally, agree completely. This pump and dump mentality and the screaming on Twitter, IRC and the topic do make a certain thought come true. Focus on the road, keep working on that and we will flourish through that.

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
que91

Activity: 406
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:12:26 PM

It seems that the BC is now stabilized at 30k, its new down-floor.

Hope this new base will help it to rise again very high !
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:14:41 PM

The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Yep. There are always going to be stages of someone cashing out. It happened at 4k sat. It happened again 9K sat. And it has once again happened. But if we keep putting our efforts (and GPUs) back into this coin, the upward buy pressure is going to win out in the long run, as it already has been.

Stay strong everyone. In fact this movement down has motivated me to do even work now on my supporting P2Pool. Wink
Soulmate

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:18:00 PM

Open Letter

Some people have contacted my regarding my aggressiveness when promoting BlackCoin. (I have already stated I do not do passive aggressive, I do aggressive aggressive.) Many of these people consider themselves the top "bag holders". Some people have been extremely rude and disrespectful with their comments publicly and behind the scenes. I am not going to get into a debate over who holds more BC, but between my wife and I at the height of trading we could have dumped and purchased a new house for cash and still have a bit left over for a vacation. We have multiple addresses spread evenly. My point is not to brag, I have never disclosed how much BC I hold. My point is I have never sold any of my personal BC and like many I am holding strong. BlackCoin can be worth $10.00 a coin tomorrow and I will not sell until BlackCoin is #1. So I get very annoyed when I am contacted by people who tout how much BC they own and demand that I "control" my actions. If it wasn't for my actions we would be still trading below 7000 sat and fighting with the Mint community.

Oh really?

It is easy to find out if you are being honest! Just post those addresses and we can see if your still holding or sold the coins and bought yourself a fancy house and a nice vacation Wink
Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:18:48 PM

big buy walls act as confidence for investors to keep investing higher. same as large sell walls scare some investors into dumping. if we want this coin to do well, as a community we need to do what's best for the coin to flourish. it's possible to buy support the value of a coin all the way up to the point u want without buying a single coin. also counts as investment.

keep your composure. stand your ground. 20btc sell wall is nothing to Blackcoin. nibble away at it instead of panic selling ur coins. when you make nice profits, send some coins to your wallet and keep them away from the market.. cant say this enough.
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:20:29 PM

Yep. There are always going to be stages of someone cashing out. It happened at 4k sat. It happened again 9K sat. And it has once again happened. But if we keep putting our efforts (and GPUs) back into this coin, the upward buy pressure is going to win out in the long run, as it already has been.

Stay strong everyone. In fact this movement down has motivated me to do even work now on my supporting P2Pool. Wink

And Iconic, that letter was nice. Thank you for it.
Make the pool X11 and I'm all in.  Summer/spring/year round is crazy hot where I live at most of the time so I haven't been able to mine on the multipool and wont unless someone makes an X11 one  Sad

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:20:35 PM

this time tomorrow bc will be back at or above 85k satoshis.. no bother Wink

I doubt it. Not tomorrow but maybe this weekend or next week Wink
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:21:22 PM

stop thinking of blackcoin as a  pump and dump if this were a pump and dump we would be at 1k sat..... now seriously stop talking about p&ds

+1

Exactly the point I was making. Enough talk about P&D.... just stop. Lets get back to focusing on bring value to this coin.

+1 back to getting more merchants, miners, more investors, new members

+1 We are here to stay guys! Keep talking about adopting getting in the news and community! Thats what kept the coin strong to begin with and its what will continue to keep it strong! The more adoption and recognition the coin gets, the better!
Malcolm Magneto X

Activity: 37

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:21:36 PM

Exactly, people have been so much focused on POW dump coins that they do not understand this coin.

there is X amount of coins here and there is no other coins generated other than the few with staking.

So if no one would sell there would be almost nothing for sale = scarcity = rare = high value
+1
 Angry I don't understand why people will not simply buy and hold on to the damned coin.
Dimelord

Activity: 490

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:22:48 PM

Im poor BKVPJfUan6FohoTBizKBDw5wyCPNuDc8uE  Grin
tripster69

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:23:19 PM

Quit listening to IconicExpert. He's simply trying to boost the value with his propaganda. If it's high he will say hold and buy more. Get more little guys in. If you are in you are in. Out you are out. Don't let somebody else decide for you. Look at the facts. Do your own research. Don't trust anybody.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:23:46 PM

Open Letter

Oh really?

It is easy to find out if you are being honest! Just post those addresses and we can see if your still holding or sold the coins and bought yourself a fancy house and a nice vacation Wink

So what if he takes a vacation? We will all be there soon enough. Rome was not built in a day. Anyone is more than capable of going somewhere else. I'm staying right here.
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:24:54 PM

I have a theory on the multipool and I hope I am wrong.

If there is an organized community behind the pump I am almost certain they would have rented mining equipment to boost the multipool for added psychological effect.

Keep your eyes on the multipool to see if there are any large fluctuation in hashing rate. I saw a couple or large jumps when the pump was going that made me
very suspicious.

Maybe my imagination is just running wild, but keep watching the multipool.
Pages: « 1 ... 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 [913] 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: