Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:54:55 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Soulmate

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:07:49 AM

It will probably stay around 15000sats until the weekend when it will be pumped again, whales will take this opportunity to grab cheap BCs and dump them at 100k sats later on.

So what are hoping and relying on for the future and stability of this coin is to wait for the pump and dump whales? Yes?

Well, I am waiting for the freaking multipool to work since it is the key for the success of Blackcoin and with it to bring more miners and investors to push the market up!!!
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
B737

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:08:23 AM

lol guys

stop the cry

i lost 211 bitcoins in the last 2 days that i could've cashed out at 90k satoshi

and i dont give a shit

because i believe in blackcoin and 1 day im happy that i didnt sold because im the richest guy on the planet while others still work at mcdonalds

You never cashed out, so you never lost it. Smiley
now2ai8

Activity: 101
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:08:31 AM

This is the best time to mine at blackcoin multi pool.  Lots of coins to be had.  
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:08:39 AM

BC is fine actually if you stop look at it too narrow.
Some poor guy here told that he took profit and gonna pump DOGE. That's fine - multipool will suck it back. We just need some time. Wink

Btw, I have few mln DOGE too but price over 100 is too much for that fun coin, imo.

And one more idea.
BC is ideal for quick transfers like exchange arbitrage for example. I can't imagine waiting for BTC anymore to do this. I wonder if anyone use it this way?

Let's be honest , for somebody quick and with funds available on cryptsy  it was a pleasure to join the doge pump in the morning.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:08:57 AM

Yea right. Look at my past posts. I call buys and people who act quick make bank. Before you start calling people a scammer you should look into their past post history. I've never given bad advice.

So you never made a bad trade? Why aren't you the richest man on the planet?

I've lost on trades. But I limit my loses and bet on what I feel are sure things. As Gordon would say, most people on here are just throwing darts at a board.

I'm not the richest man on the planet but I'd wager I hold more BTC than you by perhaps 2-3 0s

You don't have to take my advice. Feel free to watch from the sidelines.

Signed message of a wallet holding 10000 btc or it didn't happen Smiley

Yea... This wallet.  Riiiiight.

prove it by dumping one btc here

15MsmV778A9ZRKF7cep9BSgYHJ6LuHUNn8

if you really have hordes of btc you should donate
Crypto-MAN

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:09:13 AM

congrats to the multipool devs for their so called strategy.

This is officially a sinking ship for not knowing how to fuckin handle 120 BTC a day i even wonder where the fuck those btc went.

Yeah right.

I even hand out some free mining power, but it seems they don't want it.
I invested all my 7,8 BTC in this coin and now i have an estimate of 1,6 .If i loose it all here it will be my last cryptotrade ever for sure.

On the other hand, I made about 12 btc profit at the same time and that's after buying back almost all of the coins that I sold in the first place. This is what happens when you try to ride a wave like this... you'll either get smashed against the reef or have one hell of a ride! It's a risk; you should have known that.

If you want to make a play today buy MRC. Tomorrow you can thank me. Just a little hand out to those who lost with BC today. My info is solid. Look at my past posts on buy tips and check my twitter. It will pay off.

Thanks for the advice! Hope i will see the sun again after this storm.I knew the risk ..i'm not an ocasional trader but this coin really hipnotized me  Sad.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:10:03 AM

Yea right. Look at my past posts. I call buys and people who act quick make bank. Before you start calling people a scammer you should look into their past post history. I've never given bad advice.

I've lost on trades. But I limit my loses and bet on what I feel are sure things. As Gordon would say, most people on here are just throwing darts at a board.

I'm not the richest man on the planet but I'd wager I hold more BTC than you by perhaps 2-3 0s

I bet that you don't even have a clue how to sign a message Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:10:08 AM

A Little Bit of History

In the past 4 days I have been seeing a lot of new faces, and I think everyone here is happy we have new people on board. The new wave of people using BlackCoin makes the coin stronger. Many of the people who invested in BlackCoin above 10,000 sat did so because of the sudden rise in volume and they wanted to ride the BlackCoin elevator to the top. Many of these people have no idea about BlackCoin or the recent trends we have experienced. BlackCoin has experienced similar sell offs and BlackCoin has always bounced back higher than the previous level. A lot of people who bought/mined below 10,000 cashed out at the height of trading and that is perfect! Now there are more coins spread more evenly amongst holders, and each time we rise to new heights there will be similar sell offs. Today @ 9AM EST I will give an update on the media blitz we are planning to start in the next 24 hours.
edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:10:37 AM

btw guys. tonight i will have a big blackcoin announcement. I've managed a exclusive product merchant to accept blackcoin. Will post more about it tonight.

heisenberg74

Activity: 70

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:11:02 AM

Capitulation phase, despair coming soon.

It's the same with every coin.

+1

thanks, a guy who don't troll or say "sell sell sell "

It seems every coin or stock likes this

Hey man, this coin is new and a bubble can take month ! We are just in bear trap Smiley

- Say my name.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:11:20 AM

Donate to who?  You?  Why?
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:11:26 AM

Let's make it more interesting , if we are jerks and don't deserve the coin , how about he donates to wikileaks 5.87523 BTC , That should be a piece of cake for him and we can fallow the transaction.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:12:24 AM

btw guys. tonight i will have a big blackcoin announcement. I've managed a exclusive product merchant to accept blackcoin. Will post more about it tonight.

It would be better to post this now , FUD wave number 100 is coming to hit the markets again from china.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:12:46 AM

I never stated I had 10000 BTC. Check the posts. You're waaaay off.
Amph
Legendary

Activity: 3206
Merit: 1069

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:12:51 AM

Donate to who?  You?  Why?

for fun?
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:12:56 AM

lol guys

stop the cry

i lost 211 bitcoins in the last 2 days that i could've cashed out at 90k satoshi

and i dont give a shit

because i believe in blackcoin and 1 day im happy that i didnt sold because im the richest guy on the planet while others still work at mcdonalds

You never cashed out, so you never lost it. Smiley

Exactly. Since I stupidly went all in on Blackcoin I am thinking of just removing my coins from the exchange, popping them on a flashdrive and putting it in a drawer for a month. It'll be like a holiday since I has pretty much spent the last 6 months of my life in Crypto day and night =\  Either It will be worth a fortune or nothing - At this stage after losing 85% of their value - who cares! Smiley
biteboy

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:13:30 AM

Well, nominal interest is 1% annually. And minimal stake age is 8 hours. Now imagine compound interest 

Edited: to be more srs, PoS mining is cheap
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:14:34 AM

I never stated I had 10000 BTC. Check the posts. You're waaaay off.

Sorry , it was 50000 Smiley

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 11:14:39 AM

Capitulation phase, despair coming soon.

It's the same with every coin.

+1

thanks, a guy who don't troll or say "sell sell sell "

It seems every coin or stock likes this

UNFORTUNATELY YOUR CHART DOES NOT SHOW THE CURRENT DOWNWARD TREND : LOL   -oops caps lock off now Smiley

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Stratobitz
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:15:57 AM

This has been fun. It woke me up. But I got to get back to making money.

Didn't mean to offend anyone. Just can't stand the haters.

If you read back through my posts my buy tips have paid off.  There are numerous thank you posts.

I called RIC last night and it shot 50%

Anyways, follow on twitter if you want.

Good luck to all, hope BC sees a nice rebound in near term!
Pages: « 1 ... 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 [955] 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: