Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 04:45:36 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 [914] 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:25:11 PM

The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Exactly, people have been so much focused on POW dump coins that they do not understand this coin.

there is X amount of coins here and there is no other coins generated other than the few with staking.

So if no one would sell there would be almost nothing for sale = scarcity = rare = high value
+1
 Angry I don't understand why people will not simply buy and hold on to the damned coin.

The people that don't are just cashing out. They don't realize what they are selling thats all.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Each block is stacked on top of the previous one. Adding another block to the top makes all lower blocks more difficult to remove: there is more "weight" above each block. A transaction in a block 6 blocks deep (6 confirmations) will be very difficult to remove.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:25:42 PM

Blackcoin would need an external source of revenue!

is there any real store thats accepts blackcoin somewhere?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:25:46 PM

Open Letter

Some people have contacted my regarding my aggressiveness when promoting BlackCoin. (I have already stated I do not do passive aggressive, I do aggressive aggressive.) Many of these people consider themselves the top "bag holders". Some people have been extremely rude and disrespectful with their comments publicly and behind the scenes. I am not going to get into a debate over who holds more BC, but between my wife and I at the height of trading we could have dumped and purchased a new house for cash and still have a bit left over for a vacation. We have multiple addresses spread evenly. My point is not to brag, I have never disclosed how much BC I hold. My point is I have never sold any of my personal BC and like many I am holding strong. BlackCoin can be worth $10.00 a coin tomorrow and I will not sell until BlackCoin is #1. So I get very annoyed when I am contacted by people who tout how much BC they own and demand that I "control" my actions. If it wasn't for my actions we would be still trading below 7000 sat and fighting with the Mint community.

Oh really?

It is easy to find out if you are being honest! Just post those addresses and we can see if your still holding or sold the coins and bought yourself a fancy house and a nice vacation Wink

So what if he takes a vacation? We will all be there soon enough. Rome was not built in a day. Anyone is more than capable of going somewhere else. I'm staying right here.

I think you missed the point there.
PDcologne

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 03:30:19 PM

I for one am not worried about this coin - i managed to get some more last night... was out of BTC to buy more this morning...

This is time to get your self more coin...

This is not the time to be constantly talking about prices going down or up - or he said she said...

Just hold firm, it will rise, or it wont.... But it all depends on this group of people pulling together....

Together we will grow the coin... or not, just need to decide

Simple

BTC now accepted @ www.pcandmining.de Gridseed Re-seller in Germany, custom rig builds, and accessories.
BTC -  1MsgzuVnshJGLpUcjja6U8UsjCTjk8QzyK
BC   - B5xG6yYStDn92MT16RXHsL4bPdZd1DChJq
LTC  -  LfarCLG5sap2o31sAujxV1iorkwk4V8Ggk
Coinler

Activity: 658
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:30:49 PM

I have a theory on the multipool and I hope I am wrong.

If there is an organized community behind the pump I am almost certain they would have rented mining equipment to boost the multipool for added psychological effect.

Keep your eyes on the multipool to see if there are any large fluctuation in hashing rate. I saw a couple or large jumps when the pump was going that made me
very suspicious.

Maybe my imagination is just running wild, but keep watching the multipool.

that would make sense for other coins but not for blackcoin multipool. more hash is actually more investment. the multipool just provides a mining interface.. but what ur actually doing is buying coins with btc after buying btc with electricity. it's cheaper, but takes much longer than having investment capital ready. so it's steady investment. this coin is still young. give it time to get to 1 petahash sha and 50gh scrypt ;p
Sircoss

Activity: 257

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:30:59 PM

Quit listening to IconicExpert. He's simply trying to boost the value with his propaganda. Get more little guys in. If you are in you are in. Out you are out. Don't let somebody else decide for you. Look at the facts. Do your own research. Don't trust anybody.
He is helping out the community..... which helps out all the holders of this coin.  Iconic and other people pulling for this coin help with its value because that what they are bringing with what they do.  If you don't believe him don't donate to his cause, plain and simple.

Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:32:11 PM

If there is an organized community behind the pump I am almost certain they would have rented mining equipment to boost the multipool for added psychological effect.

Keep your eyes on the multipool to see if there are any large fluctuation in hashing rate. I saw a couple or large jumps when the pump was going that made me
very suspicious.

Those jumps are server reboots (we did some last night) and coin switches. This is why LDG is working on version 2. Keeping 11Gh/s stable is no picknick. Expect the hashrate reporting to be off.

However, last night we paid out nearly 3000 different addresses (thus miners) that have been on the pool over the 24 hours before that. We cannot fake 3000 miners. 11 GH/s = REAL.

Now can we move on and work on the infrastructure some more Smiley?

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
lucienlu

Activity: 182

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:32:56 PM

one more coming or it is over

Get Daily Free SIGNs before too late.T4gejMMptw2hAf4Zi1BbD4ZtvJDEqeGXE8
Click here-enjoy-Pirate-coin: Pw2t7Ly1uFCjGiZrKhYeXWJnxfp6ttcC6g
3ACoin -IPO-FREE-POS 10%-Web Games.
TheProgrammer

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:35:36 PM

right time to get in now as prices have stablized, bought 2 btc worth of BC more
now2ai8

Activity: 101

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:36:25 PM

one more coming or it is over

It's never over.  Just look at BTC.  That thing fluctuate like crazy.  You just gotta be on your toes when it happens.  
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:36:31 PM
Last edit: April 15, 2014, 03:49:52 PM by BITCOINBLUES

Open Letter

Some people have contacted my regarding my aggressiveness when promoting BlackCoin. (I have already stated I do not do passive aggressive, I do aggressive aggressive.) Many of these people consider themselves the top "bag holders". Some people have been extremely rude and disrespectful with their comments publicly and behind the scenes. I am not going to get into a debate over who holds more BC, but between my wife and I at the height of trading we could have dumped and purchased a new house for cash and still have a bit left over for a vacation. We have multiple addresses spread evenly. My point is not to brag, I have never disclosed how much BC I hold. My point is I have never sold any of my personal BC and like many I am holding strong. BlackCoin can be worth $10.00 a coin tomorrow and I will not sell until BlackCoin is #1. So I get very annoyed when I am contacted by people who tout how much BC they own and demand that I "control" my actions. If it wasn't for my actions we would be still trading below 7000 sat and fighting with the Mint community.

Oh really?

It is easy to find out if you are being honest! Just post those addresses and we can see if your still holding or sold the coins and bought yourself a fancy house and a nice vacation Wink

DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!
They guy already is already hinting at his hidden agenda....
Such a great day to be watching a cancer pool full of noobs get what they deserve!
But its not over yet, noob after noob still lining up to get burnt again!
Where are the 100K by tonight spruikers now gone?
Anyone in the crypto community know cancerpools are nothing but leechers, destroying stable coins.
This B.S. about taking out crap coins is total B.S. Riggghhttt, so they are going to mine coin worth 1-2 satoshit - you morons!
But thx again this totally made my day!
DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:36:48 PM

I am not saying that you are faking it, I am saying the mining power could have been rented and pointed @ the pool to give the impressions that there is more and more buying support from
the pool and accelerate the pumping that was going on. It is kind of a psychological boost.

Just a theory, not making any accusations.

If I was a part of a group of pumpers that is exactly what I would do, it strengthens the idea in people's minds that there is going to be increasing buying support and you strengthen the feedback mechanism thus perpetuating the pump.

very suspicious.

Those jumps are server reboots (we did some last night) and coin switches. This is why LDG is working on version 2. Keeping 11Gh/s stable is no picknick. Expect the hashrate reporting to be off.

However, last night we paid out nearly 3000 different addresses (thus miners) that have been on the pool over the 24 hours before that. We cannot fake 3000 miners. 11 GH/s = REAL.

que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:37:13 PM

37k !
kaeste

Activity: 66

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:38:09 PM

I am not saying that you are faking it, I am saying the mining power could have been rented and pointed @ the pool to give the impressions that there is more and more buying support from
the pool and accelerate the pumping that was going on. It is kind of a psychological boost.

Just a theory, not making any accusations.

very suspicious.

Do you know that this kind of theories are useless now?
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:38:44 PM

Cheap BC is great. Picked up 27k this morning. I wanna break top 100 list.
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:38:59 PM

Open Letter

Oh really?

DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!
Such a great day to watching a cancer pool full of noobs get what they deserve!
Anyone in the crypto community know cancerpools are nothing but leechers, destroying stable coins.
This B.S. about taking out crap coins is total B.S. Riggghhttt, so they are going to mine coin worth 1-2 satoshit - you morons!
DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!

Says an other supporter of an other shit country scam coin ( israel coin lollll )
edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:40:14 PM

My father is Benelux dealer for the Blackshape Prime. One of the best and slickest aircrafts for general aviation. I want him to accept Blackcoin as payment for his airplanes. Do you guys think that would be cool? I think it would sound really slick: Buy Blackshape with Blackcoin.

What you guys think? And also,. what would be the best way to start this? Also marketing wise.

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:42:15 PM

very suspicious.

Soepkip, I am working on a project for unbreakable contracts and decentralized cross platform markets. I'm decentralizing everything. Its like the Bitcoin client 2.0 on crack. Its a great project. First version is for Bitcoin but I want to put out the second version for Blackcoin. Also, this will allow Blackcoin to be a great pair for a decentralized exchange (my contracts would be faster for 1st confirmations making the orderbook move faster) Its a massive project that will change crypto. I will need more devs eventually for now its just me. We will have to keep in touch eventually. Expect to see the first version of my client in a few weeks.
matrix961

Activity: 150

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:44:06 PM

BlackCoin Is Here to Stay

3.) Our press release last week was a success and we want to follow up again this week with another release! This time we want to focus on all the numerous records broken last week, partnerships that were established, and then shift to what is in store for BlackCoin. The new release will have a new writer that is more experienced with crypto currencies and technology in general.

We are asking the community to pitch in and donate so we can make this happen this week. You can donate here:
BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

More exposure is crucial. I've sent more donation myself.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:44:44 PM

Open Letter

Oh really?

DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!
Such a great day to watching a cancer pool full of noobs get what they deserve!
DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!

Go somewhere else with your bad attitude. You need a psychologist. Nodoby wants to hear your bullshit.
Pages: « 1 ... 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 [914] 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: