Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:56:15 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 [915] 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:44:54 PM

I have a theory on the multipool and I hope I am wrong.

If there is an organized community behind the pump I am almost certain they would have rented mining equipment to boost the multipool for added psychological effect.

Keep your eyes on the multipool to see if there are any large fluctuation in hashing rate. I saw a couple or large jumps when the pump was going that made me
very suspicious.

Maybe my imagination is just running wild, but keep watching the multipool.

I thought that yesterday, but if you look at the pool right now its pretty much the same

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
No Gods or Kings. Only Bitcoin
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:47:13 PM

What i realy realy dont like is that their some gropu who mainpulate with price heavily ..like now price jumped to 38k and a lot of buy power but insted of just (if you want to sell) put seel order on 38k someone just dump and dump trying so hard to back price to 32k

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
MashRinx

Activity: 389
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:48:57 PM

DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!
They guy already is already hinting at his hidden agenda....
Such a great day to watching a cancer pool full of noobs get what they deserve!
But its not over yet, noob after noob still lining up to get burnt again!
Where are the 100K by tonight spruikers now gone?
Anyone in the crypto community know cancerpools are nothing but leechers, destroying stable coins.
This B.S. about taking out crap coins is total B.S. Riggghhttt, so they are going to mine coin worth 1-2 satoshit - you morons!
But thx again this totally made my day!
DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!

I hate to break it to you, but an 11 GHash Scrypt Multipool shouldn't be able to kill a 'stable' coin...
B737

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:49:32 PM

My father is Benelux dealer for the Blackshape Prime. One of the best and slickest aircrafts for general aviation. I want him to accept Blackcoin as payment for his airplanes. Do you guys think that would be cool? I think it would sound really slick: Buy Blackshape with Blackcoin.

What you guys think? And also,. what would be the best way to start this? Also marketing wise.

That would be a great viral, buy an aircraft with cryptocurrency.

Direct your father to Coinkite for transaction processing.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:50:06 PM

Back To Business

Yesterday I announced we are going to do a follow up press release. The first release was introducing BC to the world, now this release will focus on the great accomplishments of this community and the future of BC. We have to keep pumping out news about BlackCoin until BlackCoin becomes a household name. Now I know many of you are still recovering from the exciting week we just had, but we must as a community get back to business. Everyone needs to pitch in! Whether it is donating to a specific project, devoting your time and/or skill, or just offering some creative ideas and suggestions.

Here is the BC Contribution Address for the press release: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Remember EVERYONE benefits from our promotional efforts and your donation helps keep getting the word out.

Also, this Friday is the last day you can buy a limited edition BlackCoin Card. You can buy one here: http://blackcoincard.com

Once our customers start receiving their coins we will be asking everyone to go on a social network blitz and post pics of the cards everywhere! If you have a pretty girlfriend have her take a pic with the card and have her post it to the web.

Starting today I want everyone to contact Mintpal and ask them to give BC its own pair. BC has the most volume on Mintpal and BC has made Mintpal a lot of money. It is time BC gets it's own pairs. Maybe BC/Doge and BC/Mint Smiley

PS: Some of you were upset at the fact I didn't explain in detail whats the big surprise and I shouldn't have mentioned it. I mentioned it yesterday because I wanted everyone to know not to sell because something big is coming, and it is not something lame as being accepted to an exchange. At lot of people who sold at 500 sat were crying this week, and the people who are selling at 35000 sat will be crying in a month after we make history.
tripster69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:50:58 PM

What i realy realy dont like is that their some gropu who mainpulate with price heavily ..like now price jumped to 38k and a lot of buy power but insted of just (if you want to sell) put seel order on 38k someone just dump and dump trying so hard to back price to 32k

That made no sense to me sorry
surfer43

Activity: 560

"Trading Platform of The Future!"

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:51:33 PM

Agree. The market changes have been whales manipulating from the start.
TR8888

Activity: 525
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:52:19 PM

Roger!

Own market on Mintpal is a great idea
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:52:46 PM

START BUILDING:

Project Accept BlackCoin.

One of the things that make an altcoin important is merchant acceptance. To help with this we want to ask the community to do some footwork. Of course, this is BlackCoin and we will provide you with a prize if you succeed in converting a merchant to a BlackCoin merchant.

The fund is 20,000 BC big, and it will be given out in the following fashion:

500 BC - If you convert a new Brick & Mortar shop to a CoinKite client that accepts BlackCoin
300 BC - For new ‘high value’ merchants that do not yet accept any Crypto
200 BC - For new merchants that either do not yet accept any Crypto or only accept BTC at the moment
50 BC - For new merchants that accept several sorts of Crypto’s already.

These bounties are for the person that converts these merchants, not for the merchants themselves unless they themselves decide to add BlackCoin to their store. However, you can share your bounty with the merchant you add if you wish.

Proof has to be provided in the form of e-mails etc. These can be printscreens shown to Soepkip in the ##blackcoin channel on IRC or in PM here on BTCTalk.

* ‘high value’ means a high ranking in their field, a store that is popular within it’s product group.
* http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/accepted-here-signs/ ← Signs for merchants.
* http://www.coinpayments.net is the currently the only payment processor for BlackCoin.
* http://www.coinkite.com will support BlackCoin come June 1st!
** ALL SUBMISSIONS ON APPROVAL BASIS **

2800 of 20,000 has been used so far!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:53:33 PM

Back To Business

Yesterday I announced we are going to do a follow up press release. The first release was introducing BC to the world, now this release will focus on the great accomplishments of this community and the future of BC. We have to keep pumping out news about BlackCoin until BlackCoin becomes a household name. Now I know many of you are still recovering from the exciting week we just had, but we must as a community get back to business. Everyone needs to pitch in! Whether it is donating to a specific project, devoting your time and/or skill, or just offering some creative ideas and suggestions.

Here is the BC Contribution Address for the press release: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Remember EVERYONE benefits from our promotional efforts and your donation helps keep getting the word out.

Also, this Friday is the last day you can buy a limited edition BlackCoin Card. You can buy one here: http://blackcoincard.com

Once our customers start receiving their coins we will be asking everyone to go on a social network blitz and post pics of the cards everywhere! If you have a pretty girlfriend have her take a pic with the card and have her post it to the web.

Starting today I want everyone to contact Mintpal and ask them to give BC its own pair. BC has the most volume on Mintpal and BC has made Mintpal a lot of money. It is time BC gets it's own pairs. Maybe BC/Doge and BC/Mint Smiley

PS: Some of you were upset at the fact I didn't explain in detail whats the big surprise and I shouldn't have mentioned it. I mentioned it yesterday because I wanted everyone to know not to sell because something big is coming, and it is not something lame as being accepted to an exchange. At lot of people who sold at 500 sat were crying this week, and the people who are selling at 35000 sat will be crying in a month after we make history.

Just donated ! GO Iconic !
mikk2k2

Activity: 126

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:53:57 PM

The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Yep. There are always going to be stages of someone cashing out. It happened at 4k sat. It happened again 9K sat. And it has once again happened. But if we keep putting our efforts (and GPUs) back into this coin, the upward buy pressure is going to win out in the long run, as it already has been.

Stay strong everyone. In fact this movement down has motivated me to do even work now on my supporting P2Pool. Wink

And Iconic, that letter was nice. Thank you for it.
Make the pool X11 and I'm all in.  Summer/spring/year round is crazy hot where I live at most of the time so I haven't been able to mine on the multipool and wont unless someone makes an X11 one  Sad

X11 pool just makes sense, all the GPU miners will be involved in that - lower temps = lower power consumption + higher hash rates.

Rent My Rig: Lexie       Trust Thread: Here       Cloud Mining: Trade Ghs/BTC Here    LeaseRigs: Here
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:55:05 PM

DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!
They guy already is already hinting at his hidden agenda....
Such a great day to watching a cancer pool full of noobs get what they deserve!
But its not over yet, noob after noob still lining up to get burnt again!
Where are the 100K by tonight spruikers now gone?
Anyone in the crypto community know cancerpools are nothing but leechers, destroying stable coins.
This B.S. about taking out crap coins is total B.S. Riggghhttt, so they are going to mine coin worth 1-2 satoshit - you morons!
But thx again this totally made my day!
DEATH TO MULTIPOOLS!

I hate to break it to you, but an 11 GHash Scrypt Multipool shouldn't be able to kill a 'stable' coin...

what if it gets to 20 or 30 gh? 50?

you laugh now, but to be honest i was would be surprised to see the multipool at 2 gh... never thought we would see almost 12!!

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:56:04 PM

Back To Business

I will have my hottie did a pic on twitter. Thx for all you work.
keshuker

Activity: 395

aka. dibdab

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:56:56 PM

Blackcoin would need an external source of revenue!

is there any real store thats accepts blackcoin somewhere?

http://www.blackcoin.co/merchants/
dzonikg28

Activity: 1106
Merit: 508

Bisq Market Day - March 20th 2023

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:57:09 PM

That made no sense to me sorry
price was rising with big  buy power so if they realy want to sell why just not put sell order on 38k and they would sell it..insted of that when price reached 38k someone was pressing dump dump like hell

▄▄██████▄
    ▄████████████▄
  ▄███▀  ▀███████▀  ▄▄
 ▄████      ▀▀▀   ▄███▄
▄████             ▀████▄
█████               ▀██▀
████▌  ███      ███
▀████   ▀▀      ▀▀
 ▀████▄    ▄▄▄▄      ▄█▄
  ▀█████▄   ▀▀    ▄█████
    ▀██████▄▄▄▄███████▀
       ▀▀█████████▀▀
████
████
████ ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄      ▄▄▄▄    ▄▄▄▄▄          ▄▄███▄▄
█████████████▄    ████  ▄████████▄    ▄███████████▄
█████▀    ▀████   ████  ███▀  ▀██▀   ████▀    ▀████▄
████        ████  ████  ▀████▄▄▄    ████        ████
████        ████  ████    ▀▀▀████▄  ████        ████
 ████▄    ▄████   ████  ▄██▄  ▄███   ████▄    ▄█████
  ▀██████████▀    ████  ▀████████▀    ▀█████████████
     ▀▀▀▀▀▀       ▀▀▀▀     ▀▀▀▀▀         ▀▀▀▀▀▀ ████
                                                ████
                                                ████
.....MARKET DAY - MARCH 20TH 2023....Download Now .#...
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:57:24 PM

The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Yep. There are always going to be stages of someone cashing out. It happened at 4k sat. It happened again 9K sat. And it has once again happened. But if we keep putting our efforts (and GPUs) back into this coin, the upward buy pressure is going to win out in the long run, as it already has been.

Stay strong everyone. In fact this movement down has motivated me to do even work now on my supporting P2Pool. Wink

Make the pool X11 and I'm all in.  Summer/spring/year round is crazy hot where I live at most of the time so I haven't been able to mine on the multipool and wont unless someone makes an X11 one  Sad

X11 pool just makes sense, all the GPU miners will be involved in that - lower temps = lower power consumption + higher hash rates.

I briefly exchanged pm's with Soepkip yesterday asking about the X11 pool and from the response I got it seems the ball is already rolling in the right direction  Wink
darthburnstuff

Activity: 224

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:58:41 PM

I briefly exchanged pm's with Soepkip yesterday asking about the X11 pool and from the response I got it seems the ball is already rolling in the right direction  Wink

This is very good news
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:58:54 PM

Soepkip, I am working on a project for unbreakable contracts and decentralized cross platform markets. I'm decentralizing everything. Its like the Bitcoin client 2.0 on crack. Its a great project. First version is for Bitcoin but I want to put out the second version for Blackcoin. Also, this will allow Blackcoin to be a great pair for a decentralized exchange (my contracts would be faster for 1st confirmations making the orderbook move faster) Its a massive project that will change crypto. I will need more devs eventually for now its just me. We will have to keep in touch eventually. Expect to see the first version of my client in a few weeks.

this already for ultracoin in development
how original of you to try to copy.

It sounds like ethereum to me?
tripster69

Activity: 56
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:59:01 PM

BACK TO BUSINESS, NEXT PUMP IS LOOMING, BUY BUY BUY!

Please forgive my sarcasm.
PeterPalmBeach

Activity: 336

SellALL, BuyBTC

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:59:14 PM

Please PM me if you want me to add another  Wink

Official Website - http://www.blackcoin.co
Official Multipool - http://blackcoinpool.com
Official BlackCoin Store - http://blackcoinstore.com
Official BlackCoin Forum - http://blackcointalk.com

BlackCoin Paper Wallet - http://www.blackwallet.me
How to use your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking - http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/

Give people access to your BC address simply by telling them your username - http://addie.cc
Order Your BlackCoin Card USB Wallet here - http://www.blackcoincard.com
Web Wallet, Debit Cards and Payment Terminals - https://coinkite.com
Buy or Sell BlackCoin with USD - https://prelude.io/trade/usd/bc
BC USD trade - https://c-cex.com/?p=bc-usd
Euro to BC - https://www.litebit.eu/coin/bc/en

AltOutlet Store - https://altoutlet.com/bc
Rigs.ch Store - http://www.rigs.ch
3D printables BC's - https://www.shapeways.com/shops/CoinWear
Buy GOLD and SILVER with BC - http://www.coaex.com
Rare Coins and paper money for sale with BC - http://www.sovnumisltd.com
Get yoursef wooden BC wallet (BC accepted) - https://woodwallets.io

MintPal BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.mintpal.com/market/BC/BTC
Cryptsy BTC/BC Exchange - https://www.cryptsy.com/markets/view/179
Austin BTC/BC Exchange - https://agx.io/markets/296/trade

Stores that accept cryptos. BC is now accepted there - https://www.coinpayments.net

Check coin distribution ( top 1000 wallets ) - http://maarx.nl/maarx.nl/blackcoin/distribution
BlackCoinBalance v0.2 Androin Extension - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/blackcoinbalance/ggphhhbdjbaidlgkmmgelfebbpnhdjef
Download Google Chrome price ticker extention - https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/cryptosaur/ldifofhjjihonamocbjmboeeaolkflag
Apple iPhone price ticker. BC now added - https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/coin-ticker-bitcoin-litecoin/id636476147?mt=8

Tweeter related to BlackCoin - https://twitter.com/search?q=%23blackcoin&src=typd&f=realtime
A Step-by-Step Guide To Using Your Blackcoin Wallet & Staking - http://www.techfleece.com/2014/04/10/a-step-by-step-guide-to-using-your-blackcoin-wallet-staking/
A free php script to sell a digital good for BC - http://www.storyhack.com/bccp

Full Casino - now accepting BC - https://strikesapphire.com
For those who like to gamble. Here is BC dice game - https://bc.xtremedice.com
BC Scratch Game - http://coinok.pw
BC Faucet - http://54.186.214.68/BlackFaucet/public_html/index.php
Pages: « 1 ... 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 [915] 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: