Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:00:09 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
coine_smithe

Activity: 322
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:26:46 AM

https://soundcloud.com/theofficialweiss/stabby-hard-to-see-weiss-remix

Brace for impact, the #Supermassiveblackhole is approaching.

Grin

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin software, network, and concept is called "Bitcoin" with a capitalized "B". Bitcoin currency units are called "bitcoins" with a lowercase "b" -- this is often abbreviated BTC.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:28:16 AM

Bitclone err Blackcoin brought nothing new, ripped off PoS and was a reskin of the Bitcoin wallet.

It's about merchant adoption and network effect. Bitcoin was the first and all other cryptos are more or less tied to it as of now. But that doesn't mean nothing better than Bitcoin is possible. 30 minutes confirmation times are awful and impractical.

Also, everything is built onto products and concepts before it.

Agreed... you could say my car is merely a ripoff-clone of a Ford Model T... but I'd like to see one of them keep up with me on the freeway. Cheesy
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:28:52 AM

Now if other people would would just put their money where their mouth is and put up some buy walls in the low 20s rather than just buying we can get some much needed stability and stop this fluctuation instead of just eating scared little fishes.
on the other hand there is more money to be made with high fluctuation...
on the other other hand, I could get more sleep if there were more hands on the table.
bah either way I am adding buy support atm will be happy if you sell into it, and will be happy if you cause another bubble.

cheers and good night

OK.. threw a little one (15BTC) up on the 27K point. Smiley  I'll take it either way - filled or supporting.

EDIT: I forgot I needed a little - so it's 'only' ~14.25 now. Smiley

Awesome - All we need is for someone to erect a buy wall and keep it there - to omany are removed - if it just sits there not only will it not get filled but the price will constantly push up. The panic only occurs when people see it disappear. I would join in but I am stupidly all in on BC already haha

moved my 10btc up to join yours

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
digicidal

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:30:14 AM

Now if other people would would just put their money where their mouth is and put up some buy walls in the low 20s rather than just buying we can get some much needed stability and stop this fluctuation instead of just eating scared little fishes.
on the other other hand, I could get more sleep if there were more hands on the table.
bah either way I am adding buy support atm will be happy if you sell into it, and will be happy if you cause another bubble.

cheers and good night

OK.. threw a little one (15BTC) up on the 27K point. Smiley  I'll take it either way - filled or supporting.

Awesome - All we need is for someone to erect a buy wall and keep it there - to omany are removed - if it just sits there not only will it not get filled but the price will constantly push up. The panic only occurs when people see it disappear. I would join in but I am stupidly all in on BC already haha

Nice!  Now if we could get a few more in there we could have a nice 50BTC wall and keep a good floor for the day in place.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:30:53 AM

Press Release Project Update

We still need to raise roughly $400 for our press release. Our first press release was a success and now people are watching BC. Do not lose confidence in BC, are still trading at an all time high. It is very important to keep pumping out the news about BlackCoin so we can continue to grow! 

Please contribute here: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Once again we have reached our goal!!! I want to personally thank everyone who contributed!!!
_noname_

Activity: 448

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:31:35 AM

Bitclone err Blackcoin brought nothing new, ripped off PoS and was a reskin of the Bitcoin wallet.

It's about merchant adoption and network effect. Bitcoin was the first and all other cryptos are more or less tied to it as of now. But that doesn't mean nothing better than Bitcoin is possible. 30 minutes confirmation times are awful and impractical.

Agreed... you could say my car is merely a ripoff-clone of a Ford Model T... but I'd like to see one of them keep up with me on the freeway. Cheesy

Better analogy here would be Tesla Model S vs Ford Model T. Saying nothing better than Bitcoin is possible is like saying nothing better than Ford cars is possible. Tesla is kicking ass.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:33:40 AM

save the fishes, build a catch and release safety net lol

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
CatKiwi

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:34:33 AM

cheers and good night

Nice!  Now if we could get a few more in there we could have a nice 50BTC wall and keep a good floor for the day in place.

You guys are awesome! If we work together we can counter the whale trying to keep the price down. All people need is confidence that the coin wont crash on them - If we can give them that we are back in business!
digicidal

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:36:45 AM

Better analogy here would be Tesla Model S vs Ford Model T. Saying nothing better than Bitcoin is possible is like saying nothing better than Ford cars is possible. Tesla is kicking ass.

True... I wanted one, but couldn't quite justify it as I don't live in CA.  Although it's prettier and faster off the line... I'd still rather drive my G37S most days - and I'm sure it could take a Model T even if I lost compression in 5 cylinders. Smiley
_noname_

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:40:11 AM

True... I wanted one, but couldn't quite justify it as I don't live in CA.  Although it's prettier and faster off the line... I'd still rather drive my G37S most days - and I'm sure it could take a Model T even if I lost compression in 5 cylinders. Smiley

No offence but all non electric cars are like dinosaurs, however much horse power they have Wink
digicidal

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:47:01 AM

No offence but all non electric cars are like dinosaurs, however much horse power they have Wink

None taken... I plan on having an EVPorsche one of these days... but until I can have a true 350-400 mile range on a charge (at 100 MPH) it will still only be a 'novelty' I use simply for my commute. Smiley
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:47:35 AM

Well they are fueled by dinosaurs. Grin
supervine

Activity: 93
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:48:44 AM

This coin can be monitored and send alert of price changes in android app Crypto Coins Manager, as like all other coins. Use it for free.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=halfprice.coinmanager

Best android app for crypto: Crypto Coins Manager
All coins, prices, tendencies, price change alerts, favorite coins, mining profitability &much more
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:49:33 AM

The bulls are coming to BlackCoin

BlackCoin received a good rating: http://www.altcoinfever.com/good-bad-or-ugly-blackcoin/
_noname_

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:49:42 AM

None taken... I plan on having an EVPorsche one of these days... but until I can have a true 350-400 mile range on a charge (at 100 MPH) it will still only be a 'novelty' I use simply for my commute. Smiley

Looks sleek. Tesla is the highest selling car in Norway as they got the country covered by charging points. With Germany producing more electricity than they know what to do with, electric cars will be the norm in Europe. Less oil dependency = everyone wins Smiley
digicidal

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:50:30 AM

LOL!  And I might add (only somewhat tongue-in-cheek) statements like merely mean you need a bigger turbo. Cheesy
_noname_

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:50:46 AM

ROFL Cheesy
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:52:21 AM

Some of you need to dial it back a bit, especially the newcomers. Perception is reality and if you protray the perception that BC is going down, then BC will actually go down.

Really ??

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Zackgeno96

Activity: 1778
Merit: 520

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:52:40 AM

The bulls are coming to BlackCoin

BlackCoin received a good rating: http://www.altcoinfever.com/good-bad-or-ugly-blackcoin/

type: Scrypt (premined) how is that a good rating.......... it's fud and lies 

.7 BTC  WELCOME BONUS!..
███████████████████████████
██████████▀▀▄▄▄▄▄ ▄▀▀██████
█████████▄██████ ████ ▀████
██████▀▀ ▄▄▄▄ ▀▀███▀▄██ ███
████▀   ██████   ▀██████ ██
███ ▄▄▄████████▄▄▄ ██▄▄▄ ██
██ █████▀    ▀█████ ████ ██
██  ▀██        ███▀ ███ ███
██   ▄██▄    ▄██▄   █▀▄████
███ ▄████████████▄ ████████
████▄▀███▀▀▀▀███▀▄█████████
██████▄▄      ▄▄███████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████▄█████▄█▄███▄█▄██████████▄██▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████
██████████████▀████▄████▀██████████████████████████▄█████▄██▄█████▄████▄████▄████▄████████
█████████████████▐█████▌███████████▄█████▀███▀▀████████▀▀▀▀█████▀▀▀██████▀▀███▀▀███████████
██████████████▄████▀████▄██████████████████▄▄▄▄▄███▄▄▄▄█████▄▄▄████████████████████████
████████████████▀█▀███▀█▀██████████▀███████▀█████████▀█████▀██▀█████▀███████████████████████
██████████████████████████████▀▀▀████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████▀▀  ▐█▌  ▀▀████████
██████▄     ▐█▌     ▄██████
████ ▀██▄▄███████▄▄██▀ ████
███    ██▀▀  ▄  ▀▀██    ███
██    ██   ▄███▄   ██    ██
████████  ███████  ████████
██    ██  ▀▀ █ ▀▀  ██    ██
███    ██▄▄ ▀▀▀ ▄▄██    ███
████ ▄██▀▀██████▀▀▀██▄ ████
██████▀     ▐█▌     ▀██████
████████▄▄  ▐█▌  ▄▄████████
.30+  ALTCOINS AVAILABLE..
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 01:55:43 AM

cheers and good night

You guys are awesome! If we work together we can counter the whale trying to keep the price down. All people need is confidence that the coin wont crash on them - If we can give them that we are back in business!

sorry I moved my buy to 22000, I am not entirely sure we should be pumping the price that high quite yet.... anyone who wants to join me here is more than welcome though I doubt your buy order will get filled

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Pages: « 1 ... 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 [938] 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: