Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 11:52:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 [919] 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
ontopicplease

Activity: 778
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:12:52 PM

Just donated 200 BC and I send a mail to mintpal.

Back To Business

Yesterday I announced we are going to do a follow up press release. The first release was introducing BC to the world, now this release will focus on the great accomplishments of this community and the future of BC. We have to keep pumping out news about BlackCoin until BlackCoin becomes a household name. Now I know many of you are still recovering from the exciting week we just had, but we must as a community get back to business. Everyone needs to pitch in! Whether it is donating to a specific project, devoting your time and/or skill, or just offering some creative ideas and suggestions.

Here is the BC Contribution Address for the press release: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Remember EVERYONE benefits from our promotional efforts and your donation helps keep getting the word out.

Also, this Friday is the last day you can buy a limited edition BlackCoin Card. You can buy one here: http://blackcoincard.com

Once our customers start receiving their coins we will be asking everyone to go on a social network blitz and post pics of the cards everywhere! If you have a pretty girlfriend have her take a pic with the card and have her post it to the web.

Starting today I want everyone to contact Mintpal and ask them to give BC its own pair. BC has the most volume on Mintpal and BC has made Mintpal a lot of money. It is time BC gets it's own pairs. Maybe BC/Doge and BC/Mint Smiley

PS: Some of you were upset at the fact I didn't explain in detail whats the big surprise and I shouldn't have mentioned it. I mentioned it yesterday because I wanted everyone to know not to sell because something big is coming, and it is not something lame as being accepted to an exchange. At lot of people who sold at 500 sat were crying this week, and the people who are selling at 35000 sat will be crying in a month after we make history.

Every time a block is mined, a certain amount of BTC (called the subsidy) is created out of thin air and given to the miner. The subsidy halves every four years and will reach 0 in about 130 years.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
itos

Activity: 560
Merit: 105

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:16:57 PM

I have invested on White Coin but I do think Black Coin has a still bright future. Hopefully you can pass the 100K soon. Just remember all those times when bitcoin decreased 50% in price or more from $100 to less, and now all that people that sold are crying.
stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:20:27 PM

I have invested on White Coin but I do think Black Coin has a still bright future. Hopefully you can pass the 100K soon. Just remember all those times when bitcoin decreased 50% in price or more from $100 to less, and now all that people that sold are crying.

Wait.. whitecoin is actually a thing? I thought (hoped) that it was a joke.
casper69

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:21:31 PM

Show a fellow merchant some love for accepting BC. i have 35 BC alltogether. Anyone feel free to help a little guy  BJ1C2xWrRHCcZu51hCd78MYen3qScdVZxh

What is your store/service?

I run a local PC and Cell Phone repair shop. Here is an article about my place. its a bit dated as i have changed location. Hoping to open up a second store next year. Accepting crypto just makes sense for me. Always innovative right?

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=83912&SectionID=260&SubSectionID=1148&S=1

EDIT: The nasty comment on my article was from my competitor. He later got arrested for defrauding clients. LOL

Something not from 4 years ago?

As expressed before its an old article, I don't have to prove anything. A simple google query will resolve concerns if my business is still out there. I was merely posting for a little love for supporting this coin even though I have none. My Web Site is down as for this small town it was a waste. I have my google search page and that's all that's needed for an online presence. My customers are mostly older, they use the phone book/word of mouth. I apologize for posting anything I will withdraw my plea.  Smiley

LOL, no problems, but I would really suggest (based on that article) and the fact that you're in Prescott - which although nice, it definitely not a market to experience 'explosive growth' in - that you expand your web presence. Cheesy

Considering the fact that your holdings represent a rounding error on my donation wallet... I shot you a little good will.  However, if you really want to build your BC holdings, and since you have the shop already, why not put up a little site that has some of those refurbished laptops, etc.. and put prices in USD but "hot-convert" then to BC as well and accept that in payment.  Obviously, you might not want to do that for all of them, but if it's something you'd take $100 for - why not also accept ~750BC for it (~$141 currently to make it more profitable and cover shipping and exchange expenses).

You might find that in no time at all you've got a BC balance like some of us do, and if they're slightly older - therefore more likely to be fully linux-compatible - you might find much more demand than you'd see locally. Smiley

Thank you brilliant idea. Truth is im working with very little capital, but I love trying new things. A refurbished electronics web site that takes crypto........ Any good web site designers in here? I love that idea.

As for the person that says do something productive for the community. I dont have allot of money But i went ahead and bought .1 BTC so I can buy some BC. it wont be out of escrow or whatever till Monday though. I don't have much but im throwing everything I can spare at this coin. Sop dont judge me to swiftly for asking for a little help on my goal.

Why not do something productive for the coin and buy some like the rest of us.

Buying is productive for the exchange where you buy it (as they get a cut) and for the people who bought BC lower than you, as their holding are now worth more. Buying isn't productive for the coin. BC itself is productive at the rate of 1% per year...

OK, so let's all just stop buying it, and beg for donations instead  Roll Eyes

I was first to mine here, and lost my earnings to cryptorush, so don't judge my man. I have since been trying to rebuild, my personal cash, equipment, and donations. Sorry if that is offensive to you.
Ramirez

Activity: 78
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:22:45 PM

Thank you for your involvment Iconic Expert, Soepkip, Rat4, and all the people helping BC to be #1 !!!   We are on the way... UP !!!  Grin

To all people coming now: this drop is only a consolidation to help the coin beeing spread, it already happend (between 5000 and 2000 sat), it enables a better jump after. This coin always recovers very fast.

Once you go Black...
     ...You never go back!  Cool
NoUseForACoin

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

trading in the shadow's shadow

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:24:30 PM

I am willing to not get paid out for a week, so the pool can collect all BTC's to buy the shit out of the market!

Should make a poll for this.

me too .... I'll even mine for free for a week Smiley
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:26:45 PM

Real... And they even added a premine... .79% for the dev to copy+paste blackcoin and ctrl+F "Black", replace with "White".
exposebc

Activity: 41

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:27:27 PM

OK we keep hearing the FUD question: What is so special about this coin?

No problem here with the answers given but I want to emphasize something.  MARKET DEPTH

Look at the volume of this coin, it matters way more than price at this point.

A pump on low volume is utterly meaningless.  BC's massive volume indicates it will likely retest those previous highs.

BC has volatility but at massive volume.  The volatility attracts traders.  Traders will bring new money.

We need to learn to love the traders!

This coin has a lot going for it but the single biggest deal is that it has Market Depth.

The best thing each of you can do is sell 10% of your holdings when we hit new highs (or maybe even sell less than 10% at swing highs)

This does 2 things:

1) Reduces concentration.

2) GIVES YOU BTC TO BUY BCs ON THE SWING LOWS.

3) GIVES YOU BTC/FIAT to add mining capacity hitting the pool.

Yes, the coin will rise slower if everyone does this but it will become stable and trusted over time!  Also, the swings will become subdued over time.

Yes, at some point the new highs will be taken out and you won't be able to buy back at a lower price but hopefully you will make a few good trades before that happens.

Volume, trading and patience and we will reach BTC parity - oh yeah I said it.

Mk2vr6

Activity: 196

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:29:47 PM

Show a fellow merchant some love for accepting BC. i have 35 BC alltogether. Anyone feel free to help a little guy  BJ1C2xWrRHCcZu51hCd78MYen3qScdVZxh

I run a local PC and Cell Phone repair shop. Here is an article about my place. its a bit dated as i have changed location. Hoping to open up a second store next year. Accepting crypto just makes sense for me. Always innovative right?

http://www.dcourier.com/main.asp?Search=1&ArticleID=83912&SectionID=260&SubSectionID=1148&S=1

EDIT: The nasty comment on my article was from my competitor. He later got arrested for defrauding clients. LOL

As expressed before its an old article, I don't have to prove anything. A simple google query will resolve concerns if my business is still out there. I was merely posting for a little love for supporting this coin even though I have none. My Web Site is down as for this small town it was a waste. I have my google search page and that's all that's needed for an online presence. My customers are mostly older, they use the phone book/word of mouth. I apologize for posting anything I will withdraw my plea.  Smiley

LOL, no problems, but I would really suggest (based on that article) and the fact that you're in Prescott - which although nice, it definitely not a market to experience 'explosive growth' in - that you expand your web presence. Cheesy

Considering the fact that your holdings represent a rounding error on my donation wallet... I shot you a little good will.  However, if you really want to build your BC holdings, and since you have the shop already, why not put up a little site that has some of those refurbished laptops, etc.. and put prices in USD but "hot-convert" then to BC as well and accept that in payment.  Obviously, you might not want to do that for all of them, but if it's something you'd take $100 for - why not also accept ~750BC for it (~$141 currently to make it more profitable and cover shipping and exchange expenses).

You might find that in no time at all you've got a BC balance like some of us do, and if they're slightly older - therefore more likely to be fully linux-compatible - you might find much more demand than you'd see locally. Smiley

Thank you brilliant idea. Truth is im working with very little capital, but I love trying new things. A refurbished electronics web site that takes crypto........ Any good web site designers in here? I love that idea.

As for the person that says do something productive for the community. I dont have allot of money But i went ahead and bought .1 BTC so I can buy some BC. it wont be out of escrow or whatever till Monday though. I don't have much but im throwing everything I can spare at this coin. Sop dont judge me to swiftly for asking for a little help on my goal.

Buying is productive for the exchange where you buy it (as they get a cut) and for the people who bought BC lower than you, as their holding are now worth more. Buying isn't productive for the coin. BC itself is productive at the rate of 1% per year...

OK, so let's all just stop buying it, and beg for donations instead  Roll Eyes

I was first to mine here, and lost my earnings to cryptorush, so don't judge my man. I have since been trying to rebuild, my personal cash, equipment, and donations. Sorry if that is offensive to you.

I smell bullshit...

Care to explain the following quote of yours:

LOL I have made more money in crypto than you could fathom. I just don't invest in shitcoins, and then try and inflate the value by claiming to others its good. you call people like me trolls, yet you who over estimate the value of a coin to fool others into buying, are the real trolls.

Your previous posts are quite interesting...
casper69

Activity: 51

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:32:39 PM

OK, so let's all just stop buying it, and beg for donations instead  Roll Eyes

I smell bullshit...

Care to explain the following quote of yours:

LOL I have made more money in crypto than you could fathom. I just don't invest in shitcoins, and then try and inflate the value by claiming to others its good. you call people like me trolls, yet you who over estimate the value of a coin to fool others into buying, are the real trolls.

Your previous posts are quite interesting...

Yea and? I said that in response to a troll running his neck. Care to share the post link so everyone can see the context? I got nothing to hide my man. We all say things in the heat of the moment sometimes, when trolls get the best of us.

That was in maza when we where being scammed. And I was right look how that ended.......so yea.
ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:32:48 PM

I contacted
http://bandcamp.com/

to add BC as payment method!
Its a platform for independent bands! Normally you pay via Paypal witch is........you what it is ^^
BC would be perfect for those things!

if you want spam they with requests:
feedback@bandcamp.com
kyma

Activity: 479
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:35:27 PM

#3 in volume, #9 Market cap, this is looking great Smiley

MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:36:31 PM

Blackcoin feedback system working flawlessly. blackcoin is 10x where it was 3 weeks ago, 4x where it was 4 days ago.

Feedback system is designed to always make a higher low then last week . Well guess what the 24 hour low is 19k, which is insane if you told someone last week about it.

What will the low be next week? 50k, 150k?

KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:37:11 PM

I got my 60 gridseeds kickin on the pool.
MashRinx

Activity: 389

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:38:37 PM

OK we keep hearing the FUD question: What is so special about this coin?

No problem here with the answers given but I want to emphasize something.  MARKET DEPTH

Look at the volume of this coin, it matters way more than price at this point.

A pump on low volume is utterly meaningless.  BC's massive volume indicates it will likely retest those previous highs.

BC has volatility but at massive volume.  The volatility attracts traders.  Traders will bring new money.

We need to learn to love the traders!

This coin has a lot going for it but the single biggest deal is that it has Market Depth.

The best thing each of you can do is sell 10% of your holdings when we hit new highs (or maybe even sell less than 10% at swing highs)

This does 2 things:

1) Reduces concentration.

2) GIVES YOU BTC TO BUY BCs ON THE SWING LOWS.

3) GIVES YOU BTC/FIAT to add mining capacity hitting the pool.

Yes, the coin will rise slower if everyone does this but it will become stable and trusted over time!  Also, the swings will become subdued over time.

Yes, at some point the new highs will be taken out and you won't be able to buy back at a lower price but hopefully you will make a few good trades before that happens.

Volume, trading and patience and we will reach BTC parity - oh yeah I said it.

What makes you think that people who already have large holdings won't be sitting there waiting to purchase these 10% holding sales?
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:38:54 PM

doge > grumpycoin

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
kyma

Activity: 479

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:39:02 PM

I contacted
http://bandcamp.com/

to add BC as payment method!
Its a platform for independent bands! Normally you pay via Paypal witch is........you what it is ^^
BC would be perfect for those things!

if you want spam they with requests:
feedback@bandcamp.com

this is a great idea. i'm sure artists would Benefit, seems they'd be sure to use BitPay or one of those coinbase apps... directly converting it to fiat. Hell who knows, worth a shot!

L3pje

Activity: 283

www.l3p.nl

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 05:41:27 PM

It still is a joke  Grin
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:41:45 PM

Real... And they even added a premine... .79% for the dev to copy+paste blackcoin and ctrl+F "Black", replace with "White".
hahaha

When i saw BC going to to 25k then near 20k i was worried, but i still have faith BC will do great things and it seems to have recovered well from the dump.
Ive been mining on the pool from the get go, and buying more when i can.
Hell at this rate ill just open my wallet for staking and live off that haha.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
ArpFlush

Activity: 623
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 05:49:43 PM

To promote even more we could change our Facebook and Twitter banners with a Blackcoin banner.

"Panic Selling is not an Investment Strategy"
Pages: « 1 ... 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 [919] 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: