Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 07:33:43 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
reeko400

Activity: 54
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:16:27 AM

A Little Bit of History

In the past 4 days I have been seeing a lot of new faces, and I think everyone here is happy we have new people on board. The new wave of people using BlackCoin makes the coin stronger. Many of the people who invested in BlackCoin above 10,000 sat did so because of the sudden rise in volume and they wanted to ride the BlackCoin elevator to the top. Many of these people have no idea about BlackCoin or the recent trends we have experienced. BlackCoin has experienced similar sell offs and BlackCoin has always bounced back higher than the previous level. A lot of people who bought/mined below 10,000 cashed out at the height of trading and that is perfect! Now there are more coins spread more evenly amongst holders, and each time we rise to new heights there will be similar sell offs. Today @ 9AM EST I will give an update on the media blitz we are planning to start in the next 24 hours.

Excellent

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Bitcoin addresses contain a checksum, so it is very unlikely that mistyping an address will cause you to lose money.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
josephproudhon

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:16:56 AM

This is the best time to mine at blackcoin multi pool.  Lots of coins to be had.  

Really? even with 15kh/s? lol Cry
toolatetoberich?

Activity: 67
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:17:06 AM

I am such a sucker for buying in at 30k.  I hate to give the whale(s) credit but given this coins past history it was a tricky pump and dump that made it seem like there was more interest in the coin then there actually was.

Hell jumping from 9.5k->30ksat was like the least preposterous thing this coin has done up to that point imo at the time.  Turns out it was like 100% manipulation pump :/

BTC:  1HBoEYQxVBxzZUq42zkFzCYS1656yGTSCp
Tasch

Activity: 13

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:18:19 AM

I am such a sucker for buying in at 30k.  I hate to give the whale(s) credit but given this coins past history it was a tricky pump and dump that made it seem like there was more interest in the coin then there actually was.

Hell jumping from 9.5k->30ksat was like the least preposterous thing this coin has done up to that point imo at the time.  Turns out it was like 100% manipulation pump :/

For now. Just don't sell them at 15 now if you can and just wait what the price does in the coming week.
takkaros

Activity: 126
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:19:19 AM

I try to keep up with the thread. Man, there are soo many pages about what people is holding, what they sold, what they want to buy, blackcoin went up 5sat, blackcoin went down 5sat. I don't see many people asking if there are more ways to make this coin more useful and how to spread the word out about it even more. Which will increase demand + value per BC  Smiley
oblox
Legendary

Activity: 1442
Merit: 1018

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:20:29 AM

For now. Just don't sell them at 15 now if you can and just wait what the price does in the coming week.

No offense but have you looked at the order book on the buy side at Mintpal. There is literally NOTHING holding the price here until 10k. Nothing. Hell, there isn't even a buy order at 10k at the time of this post.
reRaise

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:21:07 AM

Too many people got dragged away, i have been there and luckily have learned from it, a quick rise get you the attention but the aftermath will suck and the fud has yet to come. Blackcoin should have tried to avoid a rapid pump like this. A slow steady rise is the best. Sorry for your loss
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:22:21 AM

A Little Bit of History

In the past 4 days I have been seeing a lot of new faces, and I think everyone here is happy we have new people on board. The new wave of people using BlackCoin makes the coin stronger. Many of the people who invested in BlackCoin above 10,000 sat did so because of the sudden rise in volume and they wanted to ride the BlackCoin elevator to the top. Many of these people have no idea about BlackCoin or the recent trends we have experienced. BlackCoin has experienced similar sell offs and BlackCoin has always bounced back higher than the previous level. A lot of people who bought/mined below 10,000 cashed out at the height of trading and that is perfect! Now there are more coins spread more evenly amongst holders, and each time we rise to new heights there will be similar sell offs. Today @ 9AM EST I will give an update on the media blitz we are planning to start in the next 24 hours.

This should calm the sheep a bit.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 11:23:19 AM

BC is fine actually if you stop look at it too narrow.
Some poor guy here told that he took profit and gonna pump DOGE. That's fine - multipool will suck it back. We just need some time. Wink

Btw, I have few mln DOGE too but price over 100 is too much for that fun coin, imo.

And one more idea.
BC is ideal for quick transfers like exchange arbitrage for example. I can't imagine waiting for BTC anymore to do this. I wonder if anyone use it this way?

Let's be honest , for somebody quick and with funds available on cryptsy  it was a pleasure to join the doge pump in the morning.

ok, but I didn't play with DOGE either, only HODLing Wink
and to make things clear let me correct myself:
price over 100 is too much for that fun coin now

and now back to the topic, pls Wink
what do you guys think of presenting BC not like only instrument for "saving" but also for quick "moving" value between different point/exchanges?
it's not exactly the same as saying "quick transaction" (which is more "giving" or "receiving") if you think of it, it's more of a "interflow"

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
Shizof

Activity: 61

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:24:16 AM

Capitulation phase, despair coming soon.

It's the same with every coin.

This chart is the fraction of what will happen in this coin.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Elliott_wave_principle

Just take a look at this and see for yourself. Bitcoin survived through this same thing before and blackcoin proved it is even better than bitcoin. Just wait for a few weeks and you'll see yourself.

According to Elliot wave principle durations for waves:

Grand supercycle: multi-century
Supercycle: multi-decade (about 40–70 years)
Cycle: one year to several years (or even several decades under an Elliott Extension)
Primary: a few months to a couple of years
Intermediate: weeks to months
Minor: weeks
Minute: days
Minuette: hours
Subminuette: minutes

We just experienced the minor one.
B737

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:24:37 AM

A Little Bit of History

You have an excuse for everything all the time.

During the first massive sell-off 2 days ago, it was a glitch of Mintpals system right? Oh wait, it was a real dump.

I don't want to, but I'm slowly thinking of an hidden agenda.
lonely@thetop

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:25:08 AM

A Little Bit of History

Iconic,

First, I'd like to thank you for staying around in these uncertain times, it's a real pleasure having people like you in the community, a driving force in the sea of bullshit. You've mentioned that you're an old school type business man and a man of his word, and I sort of could sense that by reading your posts, reminds me of reading an older book about investment and money, before the age of computers.

Now my biggest hope is that it's all not just a clever act by you to pump a hidden agenda because that would most likely destroy BC for me, at least in my eyes, and I've been here since exactly day 1.

I'm really sorry for all the new guys that were burned by the dumps. Sure, we got a lot of press in the mean time but every such occasion spoils cryptos for everyone a little bit. I guess greed is built in to everyone and certain people will always take advantage of that.

I still remember when BC was 500 and I didn't sell then, I'm not selling now, there's no point. Sure, I could still make 10x my investment at these prices but it would ruin it for everyone, and hurt myself in the long term. It's irresponsible sellers that got to own big amounts of BC by luck but have no idea how to handle a trade making chaos now. It will pass, it always did.

This time the rise will be slow and steady, there is no other way. Huge pumps are out of the question with so many people just waiting to escape thinking they've made a bad purchase long term. They will have their exit medium term but this exit will slow price progression severely.

This storm will pass, things will return to normal, trolls will leave and I sure do hope idiots with large amounts will sell.
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:28:44 AM

As I understand it, Blackcoin is based on Novacoin which is based on Peercoin. It seems every post in here about the price but what is it about Blackcoin that is going to make it more valuable than Peercoin over the next 1-3 years? Or do most see it as a speculation coin/pump and dump?

What makes Blackcoin different? Who are the devs and what do they have in testing?

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier  Grin
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:31:06 AM

A Little Bit of History

Great to hear! I have been around BC since launch. This coin always bounces back and only gets stronger. It is still a very young coin but it is a serious contender. It is now the time to buy now. Smart buyers buy at the lows and not at peaks so get it while it is cheap.

@IconicExpert - which is the proper donation link? I just want to make sure. Thanks for all the hard work!
edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:31:57 AM

btw guys. tonight i will have a big blackcoin announcement. I've managed a exclusive product merchant to accept blackcoin. Will post more about it tonight.

It would be better to post this now , FUD wave number 100 is coming to hit the markets again from china.

I have to wait for the merchant to put the "Blackcoin accepted here" button / news on their website. Else it will just be speculation. I want to make sure its the real deal when bringing news!

lonely@thetop

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:32:50 AM

A Little Bit of History

Great to hear! I have been around BC since launch. This coin always bounces back and only gets stronger. It is still a very young coin but it is a serious contender. It is now the time to buy now. Smart buyers buy at the lows and not at peaks so get it while it is cheap.

@IconicExpert - which is the proper donation link? I just want to make sure. Thanks for all the hard work!

I'm actually concerned about BC changing hands to smart people solely for the fact there's so little smart people.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:33:49 AM

As I understand it, Blackcoin is based on Novacoin which is based on Peercoin. It seems every post in here about the price but what is it about Blackcoin that is going to make it more valuable than Peercoin over the next 1-3 years? Or do most see it as a speculation coin/pump and dump?

What makes Blackcoin different? Who are the devs and what do they have in testing?

Sorry if this has been discussed earlier  Grin

And a lot of times!.
The main reason behind is a new community and the blackpool.
Besides both peercoin and novacoin are quite different from bc.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Joe Budden

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:34:19 AM

A Little Bit of History

Iconic,

First, I'd like to thank you for staying around in these uncertain times, it's a real pleasure having people like you in the community, a driving force in the sea of bullshit. You've mentioned that you're an old school type business man and a man of his word, and I sort of could sense that by reading your posts, reminds me of reading an older book about investment and money, before the age of computers.

Now my biggest hope is that it's all not just a clever act by you to pump a hidden agenda because that would most likely destroy BC for me, at least in my eyes, and I've been here since exactly day 1.

I'm really sorry for all the new guys that were burned by the dumps. Sure, we got a lot of press in the mean time but every such occasion spoils cryptos for everyone a little bit. I guess greed is built in to everyone and certain people will always take advantage of that.

I still remember when BC was 500 and I didn't sell then, I'm not selling now, there's no point. Sure, I could still make 10x my investment at these prices but it would ruin it for everyone, and hurt myself in the long term. It's irresponsible sellers that got to own big amounts of BC by luck but have no idea how to handle a trade making chaos now. It will pass, it always did.

This time the rise will be slow and steady, there is no other way. Huge pumps are out of the question with so many people just waiting to escape thinking they've made a bad purchase long term. They will have their exit medium term but this exit will slow price progression severely.

This storm will pass, things will return to normal, trolls will leave and I sure do hope idiots with large amounts will sell.

yes i totaly agree with you, you are so much better with words than me.

people callin me  a hater now. but i suported blackcoin all the way to infinity

i just dont want people to be a victim of the whales.

JamesR1

Activity: 294

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 11:35:44 AM

btw guys. tonight i will have a big blackcoin announcement. I've managed a exclusive product merchant to accept blackcoin. Will post more about it tonight.

It would be better to post this now , FUD wave number 100 is coming to hit the markets again from china.

I have to wait for the merchant to put the "Blackcoin accepted here" button / news on their website. Else it will just be speculation. I want to make sure its the real deal when bringing news!

Nice work! Look forward to seeing it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
jjj0923

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 11:38:09 AM

what's happening right now is panic selling - plain and simple. I saw it in 2008 in the stock market.

I work with a guy who has a best selling book on Investment on Amazon right now.

his motto - Panic Selling is not a strategy.

keep on dumping people - because I'm BUYING!!!

Lifeforce Pools : http://www.lifeforce.info
Earthcoin :http://eac.lifeforce.info -  Netcoin:  http://net.lifeforce.info - Hundred Coin Pool : http://100.lifeforce.info
Redoakcoin Pool : http://roc.lifeforce.info Guldencoin http://nlg.lifeforce.info also Worldcoin, Guncoin, NOBL, USDe, Tagcoin, Topcoin , Tagcoin , Credits, Goldcoin & Hobonickels
Pages: « 1 ... 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 [956] 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: