Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:04:12 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 [916] 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
jamieb81

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:59:43 PM

There are a lot of members wanting to start very cool projects, it would be cool to have somewhere on the website / blog a special thread for these people so that we can see those projects for BC and help those people realize them

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The Bitcoin network protocol was designed to be extremely flexible. It can be used to create timed transactions, escrow transactions, multi-signature transactions, etc. The current features of the client only hint at what will be possible in the future.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 03:59:55 PM

What the hell... I'm gonna get one of those Blackcoin cards... they look cool! :-D
How quickly will they get shipped to the UK?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:01:45 PM

http://www.blackcoincard.com/buy.php

does currently just show a blank page or times out.

M0ndialu

Activity: 819
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
April 15, 2014, 04:01:50 PM

Back To Business

Yesterday I announced we are going to do a follow up press release. The first release was introducing BC to the world, now this release will focus on the great accomplishments of this community and the future of BC. We have to keep pumping out news about BlackCoin until BlackCoin becomes a household name. Now I know many of you are still recovering from the exciting week we just had, but we must as a community get back to business. Everyone needs to pitch in! Whether it is donating to a specific project, devoting your time and/or skill, or just offering some creative ideas and suggestions.

Here is the BC Contribution Address for the press release: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Remember EVERYONE benefits from our promotional efforts and your donation helps keep getting the word out.

Also, this Friday is the last day you can buy a limited edition BlackCoin Card. You can buy one here: http://blackcoincard.com

Once our customers start receiving their coins we will be asking everyone to go on a social network blitz and post pics of the cards everywhere! If you have a pretty girlfriend have her take a pic with the card and have her post it to the web.

Starting today I want everyone to contact Mintpal and ask them to give BC its own pair. BC has the most volume on Mintpal and BC has made Mintpal a lot of money. It is time BC gets it's own pairs. Maybe BC/Doge and BC/Mint Smiley

PS: Some of you were upset at the fact I didn't explain in detail whats the big surprise and I shouldn't have mentioned it. I mentioned it yesterday because I wanted everyone to know not to sell because something big is coming, and it is not something lame as being accepted to an exchange. At lot of people who sold at 500 sat were crying this week, and the people who are selling at 35000 sat will be crying in a month after we make history.

Very nice! BUY BUY BUY!

jamieb81

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:02:50 PM

http://www.blackcoincard.com/buy.php

does currently just show a blank page or times out.

http://www.blackcoincard.com

works for me

StoryHack

Activity: 9
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:03:44 PM

...is there any real store thats accepts blackcoin somewhere?

I think this is the crux of it. If nobody can actually use Blackcoin for anything other than trading, what is it good for? The price will just keep wildly fluctuating until trading excitement cools and it dies like all the other altcoins.

So if you really want blackcoin to succeed, you need to stop screaming "BUY NOW, YOU FOOLS!" and "HOOOOOLD!" and instead start looking for ways to use blackcoin in commerce. The wallet card and blackcoinstore.com are a fine start, and of course I sell my novels for BC, but there's no way blackcoin will get permanent value until not only vendors accept BC, but people actually start buying stuff from those vendors.
tripster69

Activity: 56

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:06:05 PM

Back To Business

Yesterday I announced we are going to do a follow up press release. The first release was introducing BC to the world, now this release will focus on the great accomplishments of this community and the future of BC. We have to keep pumping out news about BlackCoin until BlackCoin becomes a household name. Now I know many of you are still recovering from the exciting week we just had, but we must as a community get back to business. Everyone needs to pitch in! Whether it is donating to a specific project, devoting your time and/or skill, or just offering some creative ideas and suggestions.

Here is the BC Contribution Address for the press release: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP

Remember EVERYONE benefits from our promotional efforts and your donation helps keep getting the word out.

Also, this Friday is the last day you can buy a limited edition BlackCoin Card. You can buy one here: http://blackcoincard.com

Once our customers start receiving their coins we will be asking everyone to go on a social network blitz and post pics of the cards everywhere! If you have a pretty girlfriend have her take a pic with the card and have her post it to the web.

Starting today I want everyone to contact Mintpal and ask them to give BC its own pair. BC has the most volume on Mintpal and BC has made Mintpal a lot of money. It is time BC gets it's own pairs. Maybe BC/Doge and BC/Mint Smiley

PS: Some of you were upset at the fact I didn't explain in detail whats the big surprise and I shouldn't have mentioned it. I mentioned it yesterday because I wanted everyone to know not to sell because something big is coming, and it is not something lame as being accepted to an exchange. At lot of people who sold at 500 sat were crying this week, and the people who are selling at 35000 sat will be crying in a month after we make history.

Very nice! BUY BUY BUY!

BUY BUY BUY!!!!!!!!

PUMP BABY PUMP, CRYPTO INFERNO..

Wink
jamieb81

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:06:23 PM

...is there any real store thats accepts blackcoin somewhere?

I think this is the crux of it. If nobody can actually use Blackcoin for anything other than trading, what is it good for? The price will just keep wildly fluctuating until trading excitement cools and it dies like all the other altcoins.

So if you really want blackcoin to succeed, you need to stop screaming "BUY NOW, YOU FOOLS!" and "HOOOOOLD!" and instead start looking for ways to use blackcoin in commerce. The wallet card and blackcoinstore.com are a fine start, and of course I sell my novels for BC, but there's no way blackcoin will get permanent value until not only vendors accept BC, but people actually start buying stuff from those vendors.

this is going to happen as coinkite has accepted BC

so now merchants can start using BC

I've recently bought gold at http://www.coaex.com/ they also accept BC
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:07:28 PM

the main page works for me as well, can get to the buy page though. what times out is "https://www.coinpayments.net/index.php" though, as it seems.

dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:08:17 PM

Soepkip, I am working on a project for unbreakable contracts and decentralized cross platform markets. I'm decentralizing everything. Its like the Bitcoin client 2.0 on crack. Its a great project. First version is for Bitcoin but I want to put out the second version for Blackcoin. Also, this will allow Blackcoin to be a great pair for a decentralized exchange (my contracts would be faster for 1st confirmations making the orderbook move faster) Its a massive project that will change crypto. I will need more devs eventually for now its just me. We will have to keep in touch eventually. Expect to see the first version of my client in a few weeks.

this already for ultracoin in development
how original of you to try to copy.

It sounds like ethereum to me?

No its not etherium. Its not ultracoin at all. God no. Its is a style of exchanging commodities that will allow you to trade with people you can't trust. It will allow worldwide cross platform exchange. It can be designed for every coin. I will not give any more hints just hang tight. You will love it. I have had this idea for over a year. I have never seen it talked about ever. Its going to rock crypto. In some ways its better than etherium because it will get instantly adopted as the new standard.
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:09:38 PM

I swear, this coin more than any other except BTC in the early days, makes me never want to sleep.

Thankfully, I woke up in time to buy back in with my profit-taking from yesterday before it was at least too far off the bottom. Sad

Stayed up way past my bedtime waiting for panic selling to resume after the night recovery... nothing happening so left a couple lower orders and went to sleep.  Wake up and BAM!  Missed out on a ton of volatility and opportunity to accumulate even more BC.

Oh well, if nothing else I have to say it's very sad for those who came late to the party and then probably left at a big loss only to see it recovering in a few days (or much sooner if the huge speculators come back to play)... only to once again LOSE EVEN MORE MONEY by buying in late and sell late on the next wave. Sad

On the upside, nothing makes you feel 'ballah' than watching your portfolio gain and then lose your entire annual salary and just shrug it off.  Although I admit to hurriedly checking for news first... as that was my only fear: "Oh God, one of the two big exchanges was hacked...".  When I saw it was just panic, I just closed down my laptop and enjoyed my breakfast.

Once again I'm all in - donations made, fun had, profits to be made... coinkite going live is still a ways off... and things are just getting started, and the coin is already trading above the reasonable mean for the past week.  All is well with the world - we're just a little farther away from lambos than we were 72 hours ago.

Although, this did make me a little more "dangerous" than before... but I'm holding so don't worry about my coins hitting the sells (at least not more than 5-10K at a time just to accumulate even more BC). Cheesy
digicidal

Activity: 392

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:11:08 PM

No its not etherium. Its not ultracoin at all. God no. Its is a style of exchanging commodities that will allow you to trade with people you can't trust. It will allow worldwide cross platform exchange. It can be designed for every coin. I will not give any more hints just hang tight. You will love it. I have had this idea for over a year. I have never seen it talked about ever. Its going to rock crypto. In some ways its better than etherium because it will get instantly adopted as the new standard.

Actually, to me it sounds like NXT without the massive issues that coin has technically speaking... I can't wait to see it personally.  Sounds very interesting dzimbeck. Wink
mining-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:12:00 PM

If you have been watching the charts all afternoon then you will have seen it gets pumped to around 35k and then falls back to below 30k, day traders squeezing what they can out of it.
jamieb81

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:14:21 PM

IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:16:15 PM

What the hell... I'm gonna get one of those Blackcoin cards... they look cool! :-D
How quickly will they get shipped to the UK?

It will be shipped first class mail..A week maybe?
Sircoss

Activity: 257
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:16:44 PM

The thing people need to realize is as holders of this coin you determine the value.  There is no great new supply of coins coming in so as you hold the scarcity of coins on the market rise and as that rises prices go along with it, as long as there is demand.  I believe a lot of new investors don't see this or the scared that panic sell don't realize they have a lot more control of this market as a whole than POW coins that are just getting mined and dumped for profit.

Yep. There are always going to be stages of someone cashing out. It happened at 4k sat. It happened again 9K sat. And it has once again happened. But if we keep putting our efforts (and GPUs) back into this coin, the upward buy pressure is going to win out in the long run, as it already has been.

Stay strong everyone. In fact this movement down has motivated me to do even work now on my supporting P2Pool. Wink

And Iconic, that letter was nice. Thank you for it.
Make the pool X11 and I'm all in.  Summer/spring/year round is crazy hot where I live at most of the time so I haven't been able to mine on the multipool and wont unless someone makes an X11 one  Sad
X11 pool just makes sense, all the GPU miners will be involved in that - lower temps = lower power consumption + higher hash rates.
I briefly exchanged pm's with Soepkip yesterday asking about the X11 pool and from the response I got it seems the ball is already rolling in the right direction  Wink
This is very good news
Awesome,  I cant wait.  This will separate us from other POS coins more that only have regular scrypt multipools.

Labteck

Activity: 311

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:16:56 PM

Are the blakc-cards being shipped?
Nice coin.

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
StoryHack

Activity: 9

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:17:59 PM

this is going to happen as coinkite has accepted BC

so now merchants can start using BC

I've recently bought gold at http://www.coaex.com/ they also accept BC

Again, that's a good start, but coinkite is only used in like 30 locations. I think they have a good product, but sitting on our collective thumbs waiting for coinkite to hit isn't going to convince any vendors to accept BC. What convinces vendors is when they see it actually being used and making other vendors money.
BITCOINBLUES

Activity: 28

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:19:47 PM

Soepkip, I am working on a project for unbreakable contracts and decentralized cross platform markets. I'm decentralizing everything. Its like the Bitcoin client 2.0 on crack. Its a great project. First version is for Bitcoin but I want to put out the second version for Blackcoin. Also, this will allow Blackcoin to be a great pair for a decentralized exchange (my contracts would be faster for 1st confirmations making the orderbook move faster) Its a massive project that will change crypto. I will need more devs eventually for now its just me. We will have to keep in touch eventually. Expect to see the first version of my client in a few weeks.

this already for ultracoin in development
how original of you to try to copy.

It sounds like ethereum to me?

STOP! Drop your weapon and step away from the crackpipe!

Its that good, it will be instantly adopted as a new crypto standard hey? Phhff...only have to wait a few months for you to code it hey, but its that good it took you a year to announce your starting it hey?
Quit the hype with your noob followers! You are simply jerkin your gherkin now at full throttle!
Soepkip

Activity: 476

View Profile
April 15, 2014, 04:20:31 PM

START BUILDING:

Project Accept BlackCoin.

One of the things that make an altcoin important is merchant acceptance. To help with this we want to ask the community to do some footwork. Of course, this is BlackCoin and we will provide you with a prize if you succeed in converting a merchant to a BlackCoin merchant.

The fund is 20,000 BC big, and it will be given out in the following fashion:

500 BC - If you convert a new Brick & Mortar shop to a CoinKite client that accepts BlackCoin
300 BC - For new ‘high value’ merchants that do not yet accept any Crypto
200 BC - For new merchants that either do not yet accept any Crypto or only accept BTC at the moment
50 BC - For new merchants that accept several sorts of Crypto’s already.

These bounties are for the person that converts these merchants, not for the merchants themselves unless they themselves decide to add BlackCoin to their store. However, you can share your bounty with the merchant you add if you wish.

Proof has to be provided in the form of e-mails etc. These can be printscreens shown to Soepkip in the ##blackcoin channel on IRC or in PM here on BTCTalk.

* ‘high value’ means a high ranking in their field, a store that is popular within it’s product group.
* http://www.blackcoin.co/update-2/accepted-here-signs/ ← Signs for merchants.
* http://www.coinpayments.net is the currently the only payment processor for BlackCoin.
* http://www.coinkite.com will support BlackCoin come June 1st!
** ALL SUBMISSIONS ON APPROVAL BASIS **

2800 of 20,000 has been used so far!

Come on people!

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
Pages: « 1 ... 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 890 891 892 893 894 895 896 897 898 899 900 901 902 903 904 905 906 907 908 909 910 911 912 913 914 915 [916] 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: