Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 09:42:27 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 [968] 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:47:03 PM

I do not mean to sound like a troll, but I have seen this trend in many coins before. It usually means the death of a coin. At least preventing it from major rises in the future. It does not matter how many things the dev has in the pipeline if nobody is willing to invest. So how can we recover through this? I bought in at 25 sat so im still holding, but to scared this is a repeat of every other coin that has been pumped.

Coming from a newbie you have quit the experience.
Can you please give us a few examples of coins you have witnessed doing this?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The trust scores you see are subjective; they will change depending on who you have in your trust list.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:48:10 PM

Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

I want everyone to repost this so that it really sinks in.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.

HOLD this coin!

Sorry for the bold I just really want to let it sink in proof of stake is far superior to proof of work! This coin can prove it!

Good stuff!  Cool

I do not mean to sound like a troll, but I have seen this trend in many coins before. It usually means the death of a coin. At least preventing it from major rises in the future. It does not matter how many things the dev has in the pipeline if nobody is willing to invest. So how can we recover through this? I bought in at 25 sat so im still holding, but to scared this is a repeat of every other coin that has been pumped.

No problem read the above quote. The pools hash rate is still great.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:48:55 PM

I've been getting payed daily since I started mining and they give you an update every day as to the average bc/mh

What date was your first payment please?

The latest bc/mh would be interesting to me too, thanks. And maybe the peak a couple of days ago also, just for comparison.

I am really going now  Cheesy

Thanks guys

Mine was on the 15th of march but that was beta I didn't receive a payment from the newer multi until the 27th

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:49:53 PM

Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

I want everyone to repost this so that it really sinks in.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.

HOLD this coin!

Sorry for the bold I just really want to let it sink in proof of stake is far superior to proof of work! This coin can prove it!

Good stuff!  Cool

No problem read the above quote. The pools hash rate is still great.
This isn't panda 26.0

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
casper69

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:53:11 PM

Aur, MZC, UTC those are just the ones I have direct experience with. Not saying im right just giving an observation. Right now its looking grim. Not bashing mearly looking for a peice of wisdom to correct my illogical fear, if their is one.

Also, I saw you in the whitecoin thread don't tell me you think that coin has legitimacy?
greentea
Legendary

Activity: 1418
Merit: 1002

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:55:44 PM

and with the new blackcoin atms being launched this summer as well as Tim Hortons jumping on board, this is gonna be HUGE

wheres the info on the blackcoin atms?

NEM   NanoWallet   SuperNodes   Apostille   Landstead   Catapult   Mijin
▃▃▃▅▅▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▅▅▅▃▃▃
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:57:19 PM

Aur, MZC, UTC those are just the ones I have direct experience with. Not saying im right just giving an observation. Right now its looking grim. Not bashing mearly looking for a peice of wisdom to correct my illogical fear, if their is one.

Also, I saw you in the whitecoin thread don't tell me you think that coin has legitimacy?

I thought you lost all your BC?
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:59:48 PM

Ok the wisdom is the multipool brings in 40BTC a day. That pressure gives investors like me confidence and it also creates pressure on btc ltc doge. I invested very early and I think it is insane to sell at this price. The people who sell clearly do not understand why its where it is in the first place. POS > POW
casper69

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:01:33 PM

I thought you lost all your BC?

i took a risk and bought back in for 80 usd yesterday. I got to excited by people hyping, and took a risk.
DailyModo

Activity: 812
Merit: 1000

www.gamebet.gg

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:02:19 PM

Is there somewhere the multipool shows the latest buys?

Or we just sit and and wait to see if it really buys with all the btc generated?

Betting on esports with crypto's and steam items has never been easier.
CONTACT
dailymodo@gamebet.gg @GamebetGg
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:03:19 PM

Too many people think BC is only all about the multipool. We're actually making a big push for cryptos overall. The multipool is there to provide the foundation for all of it. When a coin raises 25 BTC in no amount of time for something that could push cryptos into our every day lives soon, and you ignore that, well, that's your loss.

And miners leaving are being silly. Those who left will all come back when we're at 50-90K again and be content getting 1/3-1/5th of the BC the could be mining today.

Mother of god, great price to buy, I never thought I'd see BC 16000 sats again, is really a bargain, seeing the BC potential that we have blackcoin gonna 200K in a few months, and this time it is going to there to stay. I'm closing for a real estate deal in these next days, and I gonna invest most of my money on BC, I hope the price will not rise much until next week. 16K is really cheap! Great time to buy !!!

" Soon China communist government gonna prohibit and close all fuck BTC, LTC and Alt exchange in few days, and when the news is confirmed, goodbye BTC, and Hello!!! Blackcoin will reign eternal, prepare to see in a few days BTC = U $ 300.00 or less. Blackcoin already proved to grow into crises of BTC, just wait few days and you will see the shit in BTC.  Blackcoin will grow again because does not have inflation, when china say some bad new again, BTC will crash, and it will be a bloodbath for BTC, LTC, DOGE, etc... but Blackcoin will skyrocket as you have never seen anything like, you can write it. Come to blackcoin while you can, or you'll regret it later."

Blackcoin is at the correct price at moment, do not worry because its realy cheap now ! It´s great price to Buy!!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:03:22 PM

Legitimacy has nothing in common with making something by trading the coin.
Believing is one , profiting is something else.

The examples you gave where some scams from the stars. I don't buy the "nation" coin thingy.

I saw BTC dropping even worse and is still there. Just like some coins are still alive after 3 years and almost nobody knows about them

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
KryptoKings

Activity: 854
Merit: 506

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:04:11 PM

Too many people think BC is only all about the multipool. We're actually making a big push for cryptos overall. The multipool is there to provide the foundation for all of it. When a coin raises 25 BTC in no amount of time for something that could push cryptos into our every day lives soon, and you ignore that, well, that's your loss.

And miners leaving are being silly. Those who left will all come back when we're at 50-90K again and be content getting 1/3-1/5th of the BC the could be mining today.

You are right. The miners will return when the price is up and they get less coins cause of price, lol. This is the time now to mine and buy when the price is down. Then again this makes the difference between the true investors and the ones that always lose out on coins/money. I am buying more now then when it was above 50k.
If you told me last week BC doubles its price and stops then great. it is growing. 90k was not normal. It was fun but not normal.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:04:15 PM

Mother of god, great price to buy, I never thought I'd see BC 16000 sats again, is really a bargain, seeing the BC potential that we have blackcoin gonna 200K in a few months, and this time it is going to there to stay. I'm closing for a real estate deal in these next days, and I gonna invest most of my money on BC, I hope the price will not rise much until next week. 17K is really cheap! Great time to buy !!!

" Soon China communist government gonna prohibit and close all fuck BTC, LTC and Alt exchange in few days, and when the news is confirmed, goodbye BTC, and Hello!!! Blackcoin will reign eternal, prepare to see in a few days BTC = U $ 300.00 or less. Blackcoin already proved to grow into crises of BTC, just wait few days and you will see the shit in BTC.  Blackcoin will grow again because does not have inflation, when china say some bad new again, BTC will crash, and it will be a bloodbath for BTC, LTC, DOGE, etc... but Blackcoin will skyrocket as you have never seen anything like, you can write it. Come to blackcoin while you can, or you'll regret it later."

Blackcoin is at the correct price at moment, do not worry because its realy cheap now ! It´s great price to Buy!!

China is not banning bitcoin!!!!!!!

Secondarily the moment that might happen , kiss the bc price goodbye.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Labteck

Activity: 311
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:04:20 PM

How it works the Blackpool payment?

▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
       VIORCOIN[by_conty] ▄████████████████████████████████████████████████████████▄
████████████████████  █████████████████████████████████████
███████████████████  ██████████████████████████████████████
██████████████████  ███████████████████████████████████████
 ▀███████████████████████████████████████████████████████▀
        Make International Calls
      Cheap and More Secure
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:06:35 PM

virtually no more trading on Mintpal.
wonder if that is good or bad right now.

choppy123

Activity: 383
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:09:27 PM

it's the calm before the storm !!!! price surge and then another dump !!!

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:11:05 PM

Just sent BTC back to mint pal I've decided I still want to be top 100 lol

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:11:42 PM

it's the calm before the storm !!!! price surge and then another dump !!!
thats what i would hope.
I got me lots cheap now so with another pump only up to 50k i could guarantee me no loss by selling just about 10% of my coins....
not sure if i won't just hold all though, should it happen.

blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:14:41 PM

Volume decreasing at the end of a big movement tends to be a signal that the trend will soon reverse. Right now sellers are losing interest. But buyers are still waiting seeing if they can get in lower. At some point someone is going to jump the gun and we'll go the other way.
Pages: « 1 ... 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 [968] 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: