Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 03:17:03 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:43:21 PM

Whailes decide the pump not multipool..u cant fight against them ..they will pump it again but onlu they know when ..probablu will wait that price fell little more

Thats only true short term. Long term miners will buy the network if they hold less than one year at the current hash rate. if the price cuts lower they will buy half the network in 3 months regardless of dumps or fud

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
Stratobitz
Legendary

Activity: 1022
Merit: 1010

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:47:17 PM

Only 3 more pages to go for 1000  Shocked

I think we are breaking records with our Announcement page on the BitcoinTalk forums.

Think we might have broke just about every altcoin record now lol  Cool

Also sell orders looking very thin on mintpal, i might buy a touch more aswell.

Buy orders are thin as well.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:48:47 PM

I am excited to see the cooler heads prevail. The sell off is almost over and tomorrow we will bring in new eyes with our media blitz. It will take a few days to start seeing the momentum again because of the holiday, but if anyone thinks we are not going back up from here doesn't know BlackCoin very well.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:49:41 PM

Whailes decide the pump not multipool..u cant fight against them ..they will pump it again but onlu they know when ..probablu will wait that price fell little more

Thats only true short term. Long term miners will buy the network if they hold less than one year at the current hash rate. if the price cuts lower they will buy half the network in 3 months regardless of dumps or fud

right, kind odd to see the hypocrisy of the miners that dropped from the pool.

Blackcoin goes up >> better get blackcoin the slowest way possible by mining scrypt while blackcoin is the highest it has ever been.

Blackcoin goes down >> I could get 3-5x more blackcoin then before, disregard all the blackcoin you just wanted hours before.

Well guess what miners, if you want blackcoin, you better mine what you can at these low levels.

but you wont and once blackcoin goes up all we will all hear is how little blackcoin you are getting per day.

so short sighted.

seriously goldfish memories here

Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:50:13 PM

Quote from: dzimbeck link=topic=469640.msfac9831#msg6249831 date=1397659241
Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

I want everyone to repost this so that it really sinks in.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.

I didnt realize this, but this makes much sense, im moving to the bcmultipool right now, only 4mh/s but if theres 100 like me reading that message of you and realizing the same as me theyll also point their
Miners to the bcmultipool right away!

We should really tell everybody about this fact this is great

i dont know why you didnt see this. it's a very simple calculation. it's constant guaranteed daily investment. no matter how long it takes.. if we keep acquiring and hold, the price has no choice, but to go up. no choice! and up, and up and up and up.

You are assuming your buying action has no impact on the price. This can only happen if you defy supply and demand.

Its just pure logic. The pool has to buy they have no choice. At this price they buy up 100% of the coins in a year. Simple math. Add that to community drive, good branding, fast confirmations and proof of stake. Miners just need to mine for a year and walk away from the computer. No matter what, they buy the market in a year. The price has to rise based on that alone. Blackcoin atms, coinkite and other things also make this swell. Also it being top 20 coins makes it swell upwards. There is no other choice this coin must replace litecoin.

What would happen if you bought 200,000 coins on bter today (using funds from mining other coins)?

With the same amount of money, would you be able to buy 200,000 coins tomorrow at the same price or would it most likely be higher?

And what about the next day?

Thats the point. When you buy you push the price up. The hash rate on the pool went up when the price was 4x. The only problem was people got scared. But it wont matter because there is enough miners to support a contant amount of pressure. Litecoin is down 4x from last year and it has not recovered. It never will because miners dump all over the coin every day the only thing holding it up is bagholders. They will leave Litecoin like I did once they realize proof of stake is better.

When you buy you push the price up and in turn diminish your buying power unless the amounts you buy with increase at the same rate. Blackpool hashrate increase and profits would have to match the price increase of BC (1000x 2000x? I don't know) just to stand still. Otherwise, blackpool influence on the price will diminish over time.

When was the first blackpool payment? I can't see a history of payments on the website.

The blackcoin pool has been around for over a month. Their miners get paid. Why do you think they are there??! I would love to hear miners come in and reply to this just throw your shit out.

There is truth to the buying power going down as price goes up. That is why miners need to hold!! They are investors as well they need to realize its a collective effort. Besides,  a 10x increase puts us next to Litecoin. Im pretty sure that investors will take it from there.

I am not calling into question if it exists or is functional, I am asking as I am not sure blackpool is a world first.

But I am more interested in any features that BC will have.

I will have to catch up with this thread later, can someone point me to when the first blackpool payment was made?

Thanks guys

It is a world first. They were the first 100% pow/pos hybrid to go to the proof of stake stage. Its the first coin ever to be mined indirectly. Its also one of the fastest coins in the world at 10 second confirmations. They are also more resilient to malleability issues which can allow for smart contracts. Bitcoin struggles with that since rawtx can be tampered with. Just like peercoin it cant be 51% attacked which is huge since Bitcoin will eventually be destroyed by "selfish miner" and 51% attacks. People dont understand how serious 51% attacks are. Quantum computing will end Bitcoin. It will not be able to end Blackcoin or Peercoin. We should get the crypto commmunity prepared for that. So while there are miners we should have them mine this coin indirectly so they are (A) Happy and (B) in the right coin. POS > POW. Thats the point.

If the 25th March was the earliest Blackpool payment, I know of another POS multipool that was active and whose first payment was earlier.

Do you mean 10 ten seconds for confirmations?

Can you provide th elink to the discussion on Smart contracts? This is very interesting to me.

I think you mean POW >  POS.

There is not a discussion about smart contracts because people think they are impossible because of txmaleability (alice can change the txid by altering the sighash slightly thus making future contracts void)... early discussions about blackcoin said there were some recent patches applied. Multisig accounts 10 second confirmations and those patches help greatly.

How do I know this? Because I am working on software for bitcoin its sort of secret but I will be sure to mention blackcoin when I finish.
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/6156-blackcoin-bc-information/

The thread above mentions the patches. I have not checked the source but Soekip and I need to talk after I finish my bitcoin programs. Blackcoin can be better than bitcoin based on that alone.

I mean Proof of Stake is better than proof of Work. Proof of work is vulnerable to 51% attack so one day Bitcoin will fail. Its just logic. Quantum computers and light processors are not that far out. They can easily double spend Bitcoins. I dont mean to get all technical but this is just a fact. People should really read my posts to understand better. My program for bitcoin will definitely refer to this thread.

Are you saying smart contracts are possible in blackcoin? Are they implemented? Any discussion on the multisig gateways?

Shame about the other world firsts though.
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:52:12 PM

Blackcoin goes up >> better get blackcoin the slowest way possible by mining scrypt while blackcoin is the highest it has ever been.

Blackcoin goes down >> I could get 3-5x more blackcoin then before, disregard all the blackcoin you just wanted hours before.

Well guess what miners, if you want blackcoin, you better mine what you can at these low levels.

but you wont and all we will here once blackcoin goes up is how little blackcoin you are getting per day.

so short sighted.

Its insanely frustrating. I could have cashed too but I wanted to support miners as an investor and support the coin. I have been in since it started. Regardless, the miners can buy up the entire coin at this hash rate in less than a year. Dumpers cant stop them from doing that unless they hoard coins and that would make them holders.
B737

Activity: 154

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:53:29 PM

Keep on buying against the trend guys! Cheesy
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:54:05 PM

This coin is dead, all that's left are depressed and angry bagholders and filthy rich whales. This pump is a lot like Aur and Maz pumps, huge increases over a couple hours followed by a blood bath. Let's face it, this coin is just like every other coin but on steroids.
I do salute those who held coins bought below 2k, but my guess is that same faith and strength kept most from cashing out before The Dump.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:54:29 PM

I just feel sorry for the fish
never buy when things double in a day... always buy when there is a steady increase in volume while there is resistance.

disclaimer though I thought I could help hold prices above 20 in order to create a higher resistance line...
not unhappy with my gains but I could have made more be if I had left my buys at 15

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
dragonmike

Activity: 1274
Merit: 556

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:57:04 PM

Been mining BC for the last week... sold some (hey gotta cover my electricity bill Tongue), but kept more. I intend to keep doing it this way in the near future anyway. This way I finance my rig and still hold a coin I think has a great future.

Btw ordered the Blackcoin card today, woohoo! B-)
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:57:11 PM

Quote from: dzimbeck link=topic=469640.msfac9831#msg6249831 date=1397659241
Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

I want everyone to repost this so that it really sinks in.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.

I didnt realize this, but this makes much sense, im moving to the bcmultipool right now, only 4mh/s but if theres 100 like me reading that message of you and realizing the same as me theyll also point their
Miners to the bcmultipool right away!

We should really tell everybody about this fact this is great

i dont know why you didnt see this. it's a very simple calculation. it's constant guaranteed daily investment. no matter how long it takes.. if we keep acquiring and hold, the price has no choice, but to go up. no choice! and up, and up and up and up.

You are assuming your buying action has no impact on the price. This can only happen if you defy supply and demand.

Its just pure logic. The pool has to buy they have no choice. At this price they buy up 100% of the coins in a year. Simple math. Add that to community drive, good branding, fast confirmations and proof of stake. Miners just need to mine for a year and walk away from the computer. No matter what, they buy the market in a year. The price has to rise based on that alone. Blackcoin atms, coinkite and other things also make this swell. Also it being top 20 coins makes it swell upwards. There is no other choice this coin must replace litecoin.

What would happen if you bought 200,000 coins on bter today (using funds from mining other coins)?

With the same amount of money, would you be able to buy 200,000 coins tomorrow at the same price or would it most likely be higher?

And what about the next day?

Thats the point. When you buy you push the price up. The hash rate on the pool went up when the price was 4x. The only problem was people got scared. But it wont matter because there is enough miners to support a contant amount of pressure. Litecoin is down 4x from last year and it has not recovered. It never will because miners dump all over the coin every day the only thing holding it up is bagholders. They will leave Litecoin like I did once they realize proof of stake is better.

When you buy you push the price up and in turn diminish your buying power unless the amounts you buy with increase at the same rate. Blackpool hashrate increase and profits would have to match the price increase of BC (1000x 2000x? I don't know) just to stand still. Otherwise, blackpool influence on the price will diminish over time.

When was the first blackpool payment? I can't see a history of payments on the website.

The blackcoin pool has been around for over a month. Their miners get paid. Why do you think they are there??! I would love to hear miners come in and reply to this just throw your shit out.

There is truth to the buying power going down as price goes up. That is why miners need to hold!! They are investors as well they need to realize its a collective effort. Besides,  a 10x increase puts us next to Litecoin. Im pretty sure that investors will take it from there.

I am not calling into question if it exists or is functional, I am asking as I am not sure blackpool is a world first.

But I am more interested in any features that BC will have.

I will have to catch up with this thread later, can someone point me to when the first blackpool payment was made?

Thanks guys

It is a world first. They were the first 100% pow/pos hybrid to go to the proof of stake stage. Its the first coin ever to be mined indirectly. Its also one of the fastest coins in the world at 10 second confirmations. They are also more resilient to malleability issues which can allow for smart contracts. Bitcoin struggles with that since rawtx can be tampered with. Just like peercoin it cant be 51% attacked which is huge since Bitcoin will eventually be destroyed by "selfish miner" and 51% attacks. People dont understand how serious 51% attacks are. Quantum computing will end Bitcoin. It will not be able to end Blackcoin or Peercoin. We should get the crypto commmunity prepared for that. So while there are miners we should have them mine this coin indirectly so they are (A) Happy and (B) in the right coin. POS > POW. Thats the point.

If the 25th March was the earliest Blackpool payment, I know of another POS multipool that was active and whose first payment was earlier.

Do you mean 10 ten seconds for confirmations?

Can you provide th elink to the discussion on Smart contracts? This is very interesting to me.

I think you mean POW >  POS.

There is not a discussion about smart contracts because people think they are impossible because of txmaleability (alice can change the txid by altering the sighash slightly thus making future contracts void)... early discussions about blackcoin said there were some recent patches applied. Multisig accounts 10 second confirmations and those patches help greatly.

How do I know this? Because I am working on software for bitcoin its sort of secret but I will be sure to mention blackcoin when I finish.
https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/6156-blackcoin-bc-information/

The thread above mentions the patches. I have not checked the source but Soekip and I need to talk after I finish my bitcoin programs. Blackcoin can be better than bitcoin based on that alone.

I mean Proof of Stake is better than proof of Work. Proof of work is vulnerable to 51% attack so one day Bitcoin will fail. Its just logic. Quantum computers and light processors are not that far out. They can easily double spend Bitcoins. I dont mean to get all technical but this is just a fact. People should really read my posts to understand better. My program for bitcoin will definitely refer to this thread.

Are you saying smart contracts are possible in blackcoin? Are they implemented? Any discussion on the multisig gateways?

Shame about the other world firsts though.

Yeah they are definitely. They are possible in bitcoin too but i am not going to reveal that here. There is a few drawbacks in Bitcoin that I think other coins can mitiagate better. I wanted to see the source and better understand the patches of tx sighash maleability. Stay posted and I will release my beta software in a few weeks. I have been mentioning it on this thread I will start one of my own. I want the blackcoin community to be the first to know because I am a supporter. I used to be in Litecoin and switched to dark/black. My software will definitely change crypto. It will cause a whole new paradigm.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:57:15 PM

This coin is dead, all that's left are depressed and angry bagholders and filthy rich whales. This pump is a lot like Aur and Maz pumps, huge increases over a couple hours followed by a blood bath. Let's face it, this coin is just like every other coin but on steroids.
I do salute those who held coins bought below 2k, but my guess is that same faith and strength kept most from cashing out before The Dump.

Says the man sweating at his keyboard with his finger on the buy button

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
B737

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:57:35 PM

As long the team is not revealing the so-called innovation they are introducing in May, this shit is dead. You think the people who lost a shitload of money would come back? I made a nice profit, but I bet there are a lot of very angry and frustrated people up here.

This is your only chance to build up momentum again, so people will eagerly wait for the new thing!
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:59:22 PM

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 04:59:50 PM

Dude you are just trying to get your order filled. Go troll someone elses thread.
Faura888

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:00:02 PM

As long the team is not revealing the so-called innovation they are introducing in May, this shit is dead. You think the people who lost a shitload of money would come back? I made a nice profit, but I bet there are a lot of very angry and frustrated people up here.
you are not wrong,
but let the people who believe in it to continue to support it.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:00:25 PM

but you wont and all we will here once blackcoin goes up is how little blackcoin you are getting per day.

so short sighted.

Its insanely frustrating. I could have cashed too but I wanted to support miners as an investor and support the coin. I have been in since it started. Regardless, the miners can buy up the entire coin at this hash rate in less than a year. Dumpers cant stop them from doing that unless they hoard coins and that would make them holders.

This happens with every coin. Look at Nxt for example. Something similar just recently happened with them. Do not get frustrated by people selling off, it is good for the coin. Before we went above 10,000 there were quite a few holders with over 300k + coins. Now that number has dwindled and the coins have been dispersed to new investors. The next time we reach a new level there will be less major holder to start selling off. Eventually we will get to the point where most holders will have less than 100k and the price will rise.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:02:25 PM

so short sighted.

This happens with every coin. Look at Nxt for example. Something similar just recently happened with them. Do not get frustrated by people selling off, it is good for the coin. Before we went above 10,000 there were quite a few holders with over 300k + coins. Now that number has dwindled and the coins have been dispersed to new investors. The next time we reach a new level there will be less major holder to start selling off. Eventually we will get to the point where most holders will have less than 100k and the price will rise.

Game +1

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
ymer

Activity: 308
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:03:58 PM

1000  Wink

No
notallthere

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:05:04 PM

Thread going on 1000 pages, and I probably have about 1000 ignores from it.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
Pages: « 1 ... 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 [970] 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: