Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 02:36:20 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 [964] 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:29:59 PM

Pool has rate is dropping severely Sad

Everyone get your miners working!
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:31:00 PM

Listen up all! This is the fourth time BC has died now! And because Black Cats have nine lives, that means we've still go at least 5 more before our BC goes to heaven which is located well beyond the moon somewhere outside of the universe!

Smiley

5 more dumps? Sad

Need more btc for this
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:31:22 PM

Why would someone stop mining when the price drops?
I don't get it, unless they don't understand the multipool.
damiano
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:32:25 PM

Why would someone stop mining when the price drops?
I don't get it, unless they don't understand the multipool.

This is best time to mine
blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:32:52 PM

But each life is a stronger one. Wink
gonzoucab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:33:54 PM

When price goes down, hashrate goes down, just free market working.
neutraLTC
Legendary

Activity: 1492
Merit: 1021

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:34:01 PM

whomever is talking about bitpay adding BC is long ways off, im sorry... bitpay is staunch on Bitcoin and only Bitcoin. we still need a long, long long way to go before bitpay adds us or any altcoin for that matter.

DEMAND STRATUMV2 MINING POOL: DMND.WORK
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:36:08 PM

nice article !

hellyeahent

Activity: 532
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:37:17 PM

hey guys,

Blackcoin seem very interesting, a lot of hard work put behind this project.

I was just wondering, are there any real problems with BC that have caused the massive price crash or was it just the pumper and dumpers?

BC was worth ~3 mil, and we had huge volume (still huge thats why imo we will recover in days not weeks) like in milions so the price went up quickly, and ppl have earned 3,5 or even 10 times what invested before pump so they started to dump. But ill tell u sth if ur wondering to buy:

When I made my investement 1 month before that BC was 18 times cheaper !! I asked for opinion and everyone told me im nuts Smiley But I made my mind and bought at ~8700 avarage, I bought 18times more expensive than month before because:

- limited supply (this 1% inflation is less than ppl will erase BC from system by forgoting password/format system with walled.dat, destroyed discs and most of them: some will mine like 5 or 20 BC for try and dont like cryptoworld and just forget about them) so this coin is deflational I think  = rare
- multipool (!) - if 50% miners sell and 50% hold its huge added value in term of weeks/months. Everyday BC value is higher because of it.
- smart devs - thats kinda important
- huge BC promotion and after 2 months its well known, new ppl onboard every day (= better distribution)
- new sollutions (BC devs are well organized and community helps if needed to "win contests" or donate to win contests Smiley )

I have 130k BC. Wish I sold ofc when it was 80k but Im not afraid I will lose my investement. I know if more time passes higher price will be. How high ? I think in ~1-2 months about 40-60mil stable market cap and even more than 100mil in "pumping phase"

I know with that coin im going to be mullionere at 2015 ( I think BTC will rise over 1000$ again and that will help me too Smiley )

Next pump I think there will be next 100k attempt and fail but will stabilize after at ~30-40k like now we are ~17-19k.

Now all we need is w8 tight when idiots sells their bought 50k sat BC 70% cheaper. When that period ends, we will start to rise again. After some time whales will join too and we will see next pump.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:37:36 PM

I was interested in the features. Can blackcoin support a decentralised exchange? Can blackcoin anonymise transactions? Can Blackcoin supposrt decentralised DNS? Can it support direct trading between cryptos? for example. Is it more than 'a coin'?

I see someone answered in here: http://blackcointalk.com/index.php/topic,1347.0.html but the answer to "what's stopping another coin from arising with all around improvements that trump that of Blackcoin?" was "good marketing and a portable wallet". Is that going to be enough?

Who said that is all we have planned? There is so much in the pipeline and we are not letting everything out of the bag because other coins will copy. If everyone would just calm down and  stop thinking that investing is similar to buying a burger at a fast food restaurant we will all be fine.
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:37:53 PM

it's too easy with blackcoin i think. the prospects can drive the price up in a heartbeat. for instance.. bitpay acceptance. and other media releases to spark continued interest in use of the coin. once it becomes useful in commerce it's achieved the goal of any cryptocoin. this should be top priority for the coin's longterm success. it will be even more successful than bitcoin because of lower supply, higher security and faster transaction times with a lower fee. not to mention the eco-friendly method of mining.  the writing's on the walls with this one. definitely still a keeper. there is no stronger coin.

Listen up all! This is the fourth time BC has died now! And because Black Cats have nine lives, that means we've still go at least 5 more before our BC goes to heaven which is located well beyond the moon somewhere outside of the universe!

Smiley

Tons of whales in the top 100 but seems like most are longterm holders . This market volume isn't due to all of them trading

Who said that is all we have planned? There is so much in the pipeline and we are not letting everything out of the bag because other coins will copy. If everyone would just calm down and  stop thinking that investing is similar to buying a burger at a fast food restaurant we will all be fine.

Agreed completely

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
heartastack

Activity: 714

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:39:12 PM

See those round sell numbers? That's a whale trying to exit the market with 1million + coins.

This will take days. And let's hope there's only one.

Price stabilising around 20k for a few days will make me bullish if we still have a good mining pool and trading volume. Stay tuned.

I think we're dealing with 2-3 whales on mint and 3+ on Crapsy

I'm expecting the price to settle around 9000-11000 satoshi

Once bids build back up ill bet the whale will dump.  Until then he will keep manipulating the current price

let the whale sell. it's healthy for the coin. responsible whale make spread distribution by selling to many small orders. we want as much of the coins bought off the market as possible. then there's less resistance going up. as it is.. if u look at the sellbooks.. there isnt really any resistance to take it back to 60ksatoshi. we can chalk it up to a short period of doubtful investor confidence and that whale. if everyone is patient, the rebound should be quick once we're done with the whale(s). $125million is chump change amongst the crypt-community.. blackcoin can make do double that market cap by the multipool alone given enough time. but i think if we really want to work together as a community, our duty would be to buy and hold coins off the market in our wallet constantly. that way eventually any whale manipulating the market would lose all his coins as we constantly buy it up to the highs to 1btc=1bc even if at that point we're only selling fractions.

it can be done. it just takes commitment from the community. the larger the community, the faster this goal can be accomplished. very important to remember that quick turnarounds are what slowdown the growth of the coin. which is why i advise uptrading margins by large gaps and not small ones.

I know what you mean mate but don't you get it? There are 100 more whales in blackcoin that can and will do the same thing. This was meant to be fair distribution and now we see the ugly side of even a 1-2% bagholder just sitting there dumping in small amounts so they can exit. When one whale is finished, the price will rise abit and then get pushed down at the next whale's exit point. If there are 20 whales each taking ~3 days to dump then we're looking at at least 3 months of dumping. Volume won't hold that long investors will get bored.

Prove me wrong though, happy to jump back in if the trend looks good.

Tons of whales in the top 100 but seems like most are longterm holders . This market volume isn't due to all of them trading

lol.. the whole cryptofucking world was buying blackcoin for a second there, and for one reason and one solid reason only - the price was going up. That's it and that is all.
Now for most people it's like being electrocuted. Lots of money was lost, millions taken out of the hands of the weak. So what do people care if BC is on coinkite? 99% of people here will never use the bastard thing. Just like bitcoin at $600 and I have never bought anything with it or even seen someone use it in real life.
It's about sentiment. We had it for a while, now it's fucked. Fundamentals won't work, we need epic pumps.

People compare coins to cars like there's room for every option.

I compare coins to railway tracks. The world isn't going to build new trains just because you have a newer, flashier piece of track. The infrastructure for Bitcoin and Litecoin are in place and they're going to stay for a looooooong time. Doge is a specialty track, like a rollercoaster fun-ride.

Anyway, getting too philisophical here I need sleep. It's been a long week with not much sleep. RIP BC that was some of the most fun I have ever had.
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:40:41 PM

Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

I want everyone to repost this so that it really sinks in.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:40:57 PM

hey guys,

Blackcoin seem very interesting, a lot of hard work put behind this project.

I was just wondering, are there any real problems with BC that have caused the massive price crash or was it just the pumper and dumpers?

BC was worth ~3 mil, and we had huge volume (still huge thats why imo we will recover in days not weeks) like in milions so the price went up quickly, and ppl have earned 3,5 or even 10 times what invested before pump so they started to dump. But ill tell u sth if ur wondering to buy:

When I made my investement 1 month before that BC was 18 times cheaper !! I asked for opinion and everyone told me im nuts Smiley But I made my mind and bought at ~8700 avarage, I bought 18times more expensive than month before because:

- limited supply (this 1% inflation is less than ppl will erase BC from system by forgoting password/format system with walled.dat, destroyed discs and most of them: some will mine like 5 or 20 BC for try and dont like cryptoworld and just forget about them) so this coin is deflational I think  = rare
- multipool (!) - if 50% miners sell and 50% hold its huge added value in term of weeks/months. Everyday BC value is higher because of it.
- smart devs - thats kinda important
- huge BC promotion and after 2 months its well known, new ppl onboard every day (= better distribution)
- new sollutions (BC devs are well organized and community helps if needed to "win contests" or donate to win contests Smiley )

I have 130k BC. Wish I sold ofc when it was 80k but Im not afraid I will lose my investement. I know if more time passes higher price will be. How high ? I think in ~1-2 months about 40-60mil stable market cap and even more than 100mil in "pumping phase"

I know with that coin im going to be mullionere at 2015 ( I think BTC will rise over 1000$ again and that will help me too Smiley )

Next pump I think there will be next 100k attempt and fail but will stabilize after at ~30-40k like now we are ~17-19k.

Now all we need is w8 tight when idiots sells their bought 50k sat BC 70% cheaper. When that period ends, we will start to rise again. After some time whales will join too and we will see next pump.

more coins held by more people

Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:41:49 PM

See those round sell numbers? That's a whale trying to exit the market with 1million + coins.

This will take days. And let's hope there's only one.

Price stabilising around 20k for a few days will make me bullish if we still have a good mining pool and trading volume. Stay tuned.

I think we're dealing with 2-3 whales on mint and 3+ on Crapsy

I'm expecting the price to settle around 9000-11000 satoshi

Once bids build back up ill bet the whale will dump.  Until then he will keep manipulating the current price

let the whale sell. it's healthy for the coin. responsible whale make spread distribution by selling to many small orders. we want as much of the coins bought off the market as possible. then there's less resistance going up. as it is.. if u look at the sellbooks.. there isnt really any resistance to take it back to 60ksatoshi. we can chalk it up to a short period of doubtful investor confidence and that whale. if everyone is patient, the rebound should be quick once we're done with the whale(s). $125million is chump change amongst the crypt-community.. blackcoin can make do double that market cap by the multipool alone given enough time. but i think if we really want to work together as a community, our duty would be to buy and hold coins off the market in our wallet constantly. that way eventually any whale manipulating the market would lose all his coins as we constantly buy it up to the highs to 1btc=1bc even if at that point we're only selling fractions.

it can be done. it just takes commitment from the community. the larger the community, the faster this goal can be accomplished. very important to remember that quick turnarounds are what slowdown the growth of the coin. which is why i advise uptrading margins by large gaps and not small ones.

I know what you mean mate but don't you get it? There are 100 more whales in blackcoin that can and will do the same thing. This was meant to be fair distribution and now we see the ugly side of even a 1-2% bagholder just sitting there dumping in small amounts so they can exit. When one whale is finished, the price will rise abit and then get pushed down at the next whale's exit point. If there are 20 whales each taking ~3 days to dump then we're looking at at least 3 months of dumping. Volume won't hold that long investors will get bored.

Prove me wrong though, happy to jump back in if the trend looks good.

lol.. the whole cryptofucking world was buying blackcoin for a second there, and for one reason and one solid reason only - the price was going up. That's it and that is all.
Now for most people it's like being electrocuted. Lots of money was lost, millions taken out of the hands of the weak. So what do people care if BC is on coinkite? 99% of people here will never use the bastard thing. Just like bitcoin at $600 and I have never bought anything with it or even seen someone use it in real life.
It's about sentiment. We had it for a while, now it's fucked. Fundamentals won't work, we need epic pumps.

People compare coins to cars like there's room for every option.

I compare coins to railway tracks. The world isn't going to build new trains just because you have a newer, flashier piece of track. The infrastructure for Bitcoin and Litecoin are in place and they're going to stay for a looooooong time. Doge is a specialty track, like a rollercoaster fun-ride.

Anyway, getting too philisophical here I need sleep. It's been a long week with not much sleep. RIP BC that was some of the most fun I have ever had.
Goodbye, you won't be missed.
gonzoucab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:44:07 PM

The best think that can happen to BC right now is reach 6000 sat FAST!!!

if not it will be slowly going down, and that is death.

2 options now:

Let it die a slow death

Sell everithing and make a price attractive to investors again.

Coinler

Activity: 658

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:45:13 PM

whomever is talking about bitpay adding BC is long ways off, im sorry... bitpay is staunch on Bitcoin and only Bitcoin. we still need a long, long long way to go before bitpay adds us or any altcoin for that matter.

yeah probably right. but a long long way is a relative term. it could be years, or it could be months. we've all been wrong before with blackcoin. noone was expecting it to go from 30k to 86k in 24hrs. we all thought it would sit at 30k for a few days. merchant acceptance depends entirely i believe on coin value. if blackcoin hit's the $1 mark within the next 3 months im pretty sure it will gain alot more investor attention. people arent going to sit idly by while they see the value pumped over and over.

if you bought high, this isnt the coin to think of as bagholding. u are now an investor. the more of us that hold coins at a higher value ensure the coin will eventually reach that value. this simple formula will make blackcoin successful for all early investors. "dont sell." its the reason why we could go from 1000satoshi to 86k. mine and buy blackcoin every day. and this coin will soar like clockwork.

ppl say that btc is going to rise and expected to soar. if btc keeps rising and blackcoin value keeps rising through the year due to our continued efforts.. guess what that means for all the "bagholders"
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:46:22 PM

Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.

HOLD this coin!

Sorry for the bold I just really want to let it sink in proof of stake is far superior to proof of work! This coin can prove it!
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 02:48:35 PM

PLEASE READ MINERS:

HOLD this coin!

Sorry for the bold I just really want to let it sink in proof of stake is far superior to proof of work! This coin can prove it!

Sorry for bold? Make bold italic and with 50 font size, every miner should see this, create a new thread just with this info
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 02:48:44 PM

PLEASE READ MINERS:

HOLD this coin!

Long term is good... short term is bad... whales like to make huge waves for huge profits..  

BC + XC + DRK
Pages: « 1 ... 914 915 916 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 [964] 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: