Bitcoin Forum
May 01, 2024, 12:25:48 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 [973] 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
chesthing
Legendary

Activity: 1414
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:33:58 PM

The best way to kill a coin is to have an epic pump and dump which creates losses for a big percentage of this community. The result will be gun shy, once burned former investors. Well done, fucking BC whales.

Except that's complete rubbish because Blackcoin has bounced back from 80% crashes before in a week or less. And the trading volume then was 1500BTC at peak days.

As soon as the price levels out and gradually starts climbing people will rush to buy. It's happened 6 times since I joined this topic.
Those were mini pump/dumps to set those up for the big payoff, which was 2 days ago. Open your eyes, this was a well planned and carried out scam.
Double digits by the weekend, this game is over.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Bitcoin: the cutting edge of begging technology." -- Giraffe.BTC
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
traderman
Legendary

Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:34:24 PM

I have a question.

How do we know the multipool operators are not front running??

I think it would be great if the multipool is showing the buying BC transactions as they are being executed on the exchange and distributed to miners.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

Activity: 1512
Merit: 1015

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:34:51 PM

The best way to kill a coin is to have an epic pump and dump which creates losses for a big percentage of this community. The result will be gun shy, once burned former investors. Well done, fucking BC whales. This coin ain't coming back from this. You want to see the future? look at AUR and MAZ long term price charts.

It's a little different from AUR and MZC but yeah investor confidence is probably at an all time low, I expect holding over 9k though, which would be impressive considering the price a month ago.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
MuffinMaster

Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:36:44 PM

The best way to kill a coin is to have an epic pump and dump which creates losses for a big percentage of this community. The result will be gun shy, once burned former investors. Well done, fucking BC whales. This coin ain't coming back from this. You want to see the future? look at AUR and MAZ long term price charts.

It's a little different from AUR and MZC but yeah investor confidence is probably at an all time low, I expect holding over 9k though, which would be impressive considering the price a month ago.

if its an all time low then it can only go up right?

staxy

Activity: 5
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:36:57 PM

dam whales  Angry Angry Angry

unleash ur fury BC, u can do it!! the moon is urs for the taking!!1
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:37:47 PM

I guess that's one way of thinking about it lol

GEO, RLC & QRL.
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:40:55 PM

Can I still get the Limited Edition of the Blackcoin card?
chesthing
Legendary

Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:41:31 PM

All time low is like 500, wtf are you talking about? and yeah, this coin could potentially go below that.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:41:33 PM

Some Quick Facts To Remember

1.) BlackCoin is a little over 2 months old.
2.) With all the ups and downs BlackCoin is up 2700% from the day it launched.
3.) BlackCoin is up 180% from the start of April.
4.) After the crazy week we had BlackCoin is still up 97.18% from last week.
5.) BlackCoin has been added to CoinKite and Moolah.
6.) We have the BlackCoin card shipping soon that will bring brand awareness like no other coin before.
7.) Numerous merchants have begun accepting BlackCoin, and more are added every week.
8.) We have started a campaign to get BlackCoin its own market on Mintpal.
9.) In several weeks we are going to have the media event of all media events for a crypto-currency.

So those who wanted to get quick profits and leave, let them leave. What they left with are peanuts. Those who have been here from the start and are holding will be happy weeks and months ahead from now. The only thing dead around here are the coins we steamrolled over on our way to the top. With the sell off the past 2 days we are still #11. That is a good position to start from when we make another push for the top!!!

Tell me more about this "8.) We have started a campaign to get BlackCoin its own market on Mintpal."

Enough of this bs pre-pump annoucement. Stop making these announcement unless their about to happen..
Right now its about a marketing campaign another bs  pre-pump but in the mean time the price is going lower and people are panic selling. All of this can simply be stoped by a fuckin 40 btc wall from the multipool but who gives a fuck right?

I have had enough of the rudeness and asinine comments. Instead of asking me or the devs to work magic, why dont you do something to help bring value to BC. The problem with people like you and the other self proclaimed investors who invested in BC when it was going up, is that you are greedy. Yes you are greedy! You and others saw the sharp climb and you wanted a piece of the action. If you would take just 5 minutes to listen to the people who have been here since the start, this has happened before and we will recover. With all do respect I do not care if you lost 1 BTC or 10 BTC, you are an adult and you made the decision to invest like everyone else here including me. I am here to help this coin have longevity and add more value over time. What you and others are here to do is try and make BC your personal ATM machine. What the devs and I are doing is laying the groundwork to keep BlackCoin relevant 5 and 10 years down the road. If you want instant gratification this is not the place to be.
NutMasterTardd
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:43:14 PM

All time low is like 500, wtf are you talking about? and yeah, this coin could potentially go below that.

I said investor confidence, not price.

GEO, RLC & QRL.
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:44:21 PM

6.) We have the BlackCoin card shipping soon that will bring brand awareness like no other coin before.
7.) Numerous merchants have begun accepting BlackCoin, and more are added every week.
9.) In several weeks we are going to have the media event of all media events for a crypto-currency.

So those who wanted to get quick profits and leave, let them leave. What they left with are peanuts. Those who have been here from the start and are holding will be happy weeks and months ahead from now. The only thing dead around here are the coins we steamrolled over on our way to the top. With the sell off the past 2 days we are still #11. That is a good position to start from when we make another push for the top!!!

Tell me more about this "8.) We have started a campaign to get BlackCoin its own market on Mintpal."

Enough of this bs pre-pump annoucement. Stop making these announcement unless their about to happen..
Right now its about a marketing campaign another bs  pre-pump but in the mean time the price is going lower and people are panic selling. All of this can simply be stoped by a fuckin 40 btc wall from the multipool but who gives a fuck right?

I have had enough of the rudeness and asinine comments. Instead of asking me or the devs to work magic, why dont you do something to help bring value to BC. The problem with people like you and the other self proclaimed investors who invested in BC when it was going up, is that you are greedy. Yes you are greedy! You and others saw the sharp climb and you wanted a piece of the action. If you would take just 5 minutes to listen to the people who have been here since the start, this has happened before and we will reover. With all do respect I do not care if you lost 1 BTC or 10 BTC, you are an adult and you made the decision to invest like everyone else here including me. I am here to help this coin have longevity and add more value over time. What you and others are here to do is try and make BC your personal ATM machine. What the devs and I are doing is laying the groundwork to keep BlackCoin relevant 5 and 10 years down the road. If you want instant gratification this is not the place to be.

I've never seen dailymodo post a positive thing in this topic.

Pay attention and you'll see 3-4 familiar names repeating the same negativity.
staxy

Activity: 5

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:44:29 PM

I demand instant gaterfiction gogogogo
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:45:48 PM

I have a question.

How do we know the multipool operators are not front running??

I think it would be great if the multipool is showing the buying BC transactions as they are being executed on the exchange and distributed to miners.

Ok so lets say they do. Total fud conspiracy theory bullshit without any proof. Regardlss... IT WONT MATTER. They have to pay the miners. That pressure will force the price up. 40btc a day at 70ghash = 200k coins 74 million / 200k = 370 days to buy up the whole market. Thus miners hold they defeat dumpers and "front runners"... how can you trust us govt didnt start bitcoin and they plan on diumping? You cant. Dorian worked for the govt on classified projects after all. Its an unfounded conspiracy theory. It does not change the math.

40btc a day at 70ghash = 200k coins 74 million / 200k = 370 days to buy up the whole market
This does not take in to account longs and it does not factor in increase in price causing more widespread acceptance AND the devoted marketing of the creators.
klopper

Activity: 616
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:45:56 PM

To get more purchasing power into BlackCoin you might want to look into som other coins, and put the profits from those into BlackCoin:

My picks:

- Whitecoin
Currently trading at BC levels before the rise. I believe many are thinking it will follow BC's pattern, therefore we will see atleast a double in the next days.

- ECCoin
Will most definetly rise like Mint did when PoS kicks in. Similar pattern.

- BlitzCoin
Has been dumped and is currently trading at very low levels, BUT moving fast up the ladder on the voting list. Think we will se the price rise as it gets closer to the top, maybe it will follow Fluttercoin's pattern?

Get some profit from these-/ or your own picks and push BlackCoin back to where it belongs!
MuffinMaster

Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:48:46 PM

PSA: DO NOT QUOTE TROLLS / JUST REPORT

Degolep

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:48:59 PM

Sure you can http://www.blackcoincard.com/ you have time till friday
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:50:49 PM

Guys, the multipool buying up coins doesn't do shit for the price in the long run. There's more to the market than the supply-demand crossover point: it's called liquidity. And it'll screw you over more than any gains you get from playing games with the supply.

Of course it does. Thats why its up as hgh as it is. Long term the buying pressure will buy up the market in less than a year. 8 months at the current price.  Liquidity will increase as price increases. That will also cause increase in miners since the get higher profits at the bcmultipool

5 or so pages after showing this is illogical and it pops back up.

The market won't be bought up in less than a year. See previous discussion.
aardappel

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:54:07 PM

I have had enough of the rudeness and asinine comments. Instead of asking me or the devs to work magic, why dont you do something to help bring value to BC. The problem with people like you and the other self proclaimed investors who invested in BC when it was going up, is that you are greedy. Yes you are greedy! You and others saw the sharp climb and you wanted a piece of the action. If you would take just 5 minutes to listen to the people who have been here since the start, this has happened before and we will reover. With all do respect I do not care if you lost 1 BTC or 10 BTC, you are an adult and you made the decision to invest like everyone else here including me. I am here to help this coin have longevity and add more value over time. What you and others are here to do is try and make BC your personal ATM machine. What the devs and I are doing is laying the groundwork to keep BlackCoin relevant 5 and 10 years down the road. If you want instant gratification this is not the place to be.

Lovely words, I've been keeping track of BC over the past week and decided to buy a bitcoin last saturday to invest in BC. Unfortunately due to slow bank transactions I got my BTC on monday when BC already was at 56600. I still bought in and saw the epic peak, but it never even crossed my mind to sell. Now I'm down half a BTC. I don't care, even if it drops down to 1sat i will still believe that one day it will rule the market. I bought this coin because i believe in it. I just hope people don't give up on BC because of this only way to stay strong is to stay put.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:55:13 PM

Sure you can http://www.blackcoincard.com/ you have time till friday

I just orderred one as well

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
dr.octopus

Activity: 47

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 05:56:16 PM

#8 is the most important to me...
Pages: « 1 ... 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 967 968 969 970 971 972 [973] 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 1018 1019 1020 1021 1022 1023 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: