Bitcoin Forum
April 30, 2024, 11:16:56 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
dzimbeck
Legendary

Activity: 2412
Merit: 1044

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:27:03 PM

Agreed guys.  The most important thing all you pessimists are forgetting is that this coin is different.  It was pumped and it was dumped yes.  But unlike other coins Blackcoin cannot be mined and isn't getting constantly dumped on by multipools.  We are the multipool and are constantly BUYING blackcoin automatically.  The higher our hashrate the more the demand for blackcoin and higher the price will go.

Get that through your skulls people.

Downward spiral

The market can stay irrational longer than you can stay solvent, price is going sub 9.000

Nobody is selling get out of here. Go fill your order with some other coin. Stop harassing weak hands.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"Governments are good at cutting off the heads of a centrally controlled networks like Napster, but pure P2P networks like Gnutella and Tor seem to be holding their own." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Daedelus

Activity: 574
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:28:56 PM

Quote from: dzimbeck link=topic=469640.msfac9831#msg6249831 date=1397659241
Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

I want everyone to repost this so that it really sinks in.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.

I didnt realize this, but this makes much sense, im moving to the bcmultipool right now, only 4mh/s but if theres 100 like me reading that message of you and realizing the same as me theyll also point their
Miners to the bcmultipool right away!

We should really tell everybody about this fact this is great

i dont know why you didnt see this. it's a very simple calculation. it's constant guaranteed daily investment. no matter how long it takes.. if we keep acquiring and hold, the price has no choice, but to go up. no choice! and up, and up and up and up.

You are assuming your buying action has no impact on the price. This can only happen if you defy supply and demand.

Its just pure logic. The pool has to buy they have no choice. At this price they buy up 100% of the coins in a year. Simple math. Add that to community drive, good branding, fast confirmations and proof of stake. Miners just need to mine for a year and walk away from the computer. No matter what, they buy the market in a year. The price has to rise based on that alone. Blackcoin atms, coinkite and other things also make this swell. Also it being top 20 coins makes it swell upwards. There is no other choice this coin must replace litecoin.

What would happen if you bought 200,000 coins on bter today (using funds from mining other coins)?

With the same amount of money, would you be able to buy 200,000 coins tomorrow at the same price or would it most likely be higher?

And what about the next day?

Thats the point. When you buy you push the price up. The hash rate on the pool went up when the price was 4x. The only problem was people got scared. But it wont matter because there is enough miners to support a contant amount of pressure. Litecoin is down 4x from last year and it has not recovered. It never will because miners dump all over the coin every day the only thing holding it up is bagholders. They will leave Litecoin like I did once they realize proof of stake is better.

When you buy you push the price up and in turn diminish your buying power unless the amounts you buy with increase at the same rate. Blackpool hashrate increase and profits would have to match the price increase of BC (1000x 2000x? I don't know) just to stand still. Otherwise, blackpool influence on the price will diminish over time.
And so, the current miners won't buy all BC coins in a year as claimed.

When was the first blackpool payment? I can't see a history of payments on the website.
savale

Activity: 378
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
April 16, 2014, 03:29:33 PM

Guys!! I just realized something very important about dumping this coin!!! Please listen.

PLEASE READ MINERS:
At the current hash rates the mining pool generates 35-60 BTC a day. At the current price that buys roughly 200,000 coins a DAY.

So with a LIMITED SUPPLY of 74 Million coins at the current price the pool will BUY THE ENTIRE MARKET in one year.

Dumpers or not, if the miners HOLD they will push this coin much higher than it was last week. Even in 3 months, they will have bought 25% of the entire supply. By that time im very certain that the price will give way to the pressure.

HOLD this coin!

Sorry for the bold I just really want to let it sink in proof of stake is far superior to proof of work! This coin can prove it!

Good stuff!  Cool

dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:32:14 PM

What would happen if you bought 200,000 coins on bter today (using funds from mining other coins)?

With the same amount of money, would you be able to buy 200,000 coins tomorrow at the same price or would it most likely be higher?

And what will happen in the end? As this obviously can't go forever?

Yes it can. The multipool buys no matter what happens. it will go on for the rest of the year. Just like in business crypto is a competition. We should be in it to win it. If Dogecoin made then it so can we! Blackcoin can be easily branded from a top position. The devs realize this so they are doing the responsible thing and focusing on marketing. That will allow adoption. The pool is doing their job and pushing the price that allows for attention. The investors are in it because they know all of this. The coin will rebound. I want to let weak hands know that so the distribution stays level.
ManMachine

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:35:18 PM

remember BC was 9500 5 days ago. today were at 18720.

+1 .

Guys who bought blackcoin at start are still making profit

I was at the Toronto Bitcoin Expo over the weekend.....I spoke with developers about Blackcoin ATMs launching June 1, 2014.

Fiat to blackcoin baby. There is also rumor that Tim Horton's will be incorporating Coinkite system (which will include blackcoin) in both USA and Canada.

I pray that blackcoin price stays low for the next few months.....I only get paid once per month and I need more blackcoin !!!!

This pump and dump has been good for only one thing, getting people's attention....those who sold at a loss have made a very, very big mistake.

Tim hortans to incorporate coinkite ? jesus fuck that is a huge rumor. Thats like 20k locations instantly

Any possible verifacation on this?

Quoting this in case people missed

who is this tim horton? sorry for noob question!

edit: ahh ok donuts! ? Cheesy
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:36:21 PM

PLEASE READ MINERS:

I didnt realize this, but this makes much sense, im moving to the bcmultipool right now, only 4mh/s but if theres 100 like me reading that message of you and realizing the same as me theyll also point their

i dont know why you didnt see this. it's a very simple calculation. it's constant guaranteed daily investment. no matter how long it takes.. if we keep acquiring and hold, the price has no choice, but to go up. no choice! and up, and up and up and up.

You are assuming your buying action has no impact on the price. This can only happen if you defy supply and demand.

Its just pure logic. The pool has to buy they have no choice. At this price they buy up 100% of the coins in a year. Simple math. Add that to community drive, good branding, fast confirmations and proof of stake. Miners just need to mine for a year and walk away from the computer. No matter what, they buy the market in a year. The price has to rise based on that alone. Blackcoin atms, coinkite and other things also make this swell. Also it being top 20 coins makes it swell upwards. There is no other choice this coin must replace litecoin.

Thats the point. When you buy you push the price up. The hash rate on the pool went up when the price was 4x. The only problem was people got scared. But it wont matter because there is enough miners to support a contant amount of pressure. Litecoin is down 4x from last year and it has not recovered. It never will because miners dump all over the coin every day the only thing holding it up is bagholders. They will leave Litecoin like I did once they realize proof of stake is better.

When you buy you push the price up and in turn diminish your buying power unless the amounts you buy with increase at the same rate. Blackpool hashrate increase and profits would have to match the price increase of BC (1000x 2000x? I don't know) just to stand still. Otherwise, blackpool influence on the price will diminish over time.

When was the first blackpool payment? I can't see a history of payments on the website.

The blackcoin pool has been around for over a month. Their miners get paid. Why do you think they are there??! I would love to hear miners come in and reply to this just throw your shit out.

There is truth to the buying power going down as price goes up. That is why miners need to hold!! They are investors as well they need to realize its a collective effort. Besides,  a 10x increase puts us next to Litecoin. Im pretty sure that investors will take it from there.
damiano
Legendary

Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000

103 days, 21 hours and 10 minutes.

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:38:13 PM

i feel a dump coming
Daedelus

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:38:57 PM

PLEASE READ MINERS:

The blackcoin pool has been around for over a month. Their miners get paid. Why do you think they are there??! I would love to hear miners come in and reply to this just throw your shit out.

There is truth to the buying power going down as price goes up. That is why miners need to hold!! They are investors as well they need to realize its a collective effort. Besides,  a 10x increase puts us next to Litecoin. Im pretty sure that investors will take it from there.

I am not calling into question if it exists or is functional, I am asking as I am not sure blackpool is a world first.

But I am more interested in any features that BC will have.

I will have to catch up with this thread later, can someone point me to when the first blackpool payment was made?

Thanks guys
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:39:30 PM

PLEASE READ MINERS:

HOLD this coin!

Sorry for the bold I just really want to let it sink in proof of stake is far superior to proof of work! This coin can prove it!

Good stuff!  Cool

Thanks for the repost. I'm about to leave but I want miners to really think about this and realize that they can hold and defeat the dumpers. Once the price increases 5x again the miners wont even need to worry. We just need them to see the light.
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:41:02 PM

I've been getting payed daily since I started mining and they give you an update every day as to the average bc/mh

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:41:06 PM

And what will happen in the end? As this obviously can't go forever?

Yes it can. The multipool buys no matter what happens. it will go on for the rest of the year. Just like in business crypto is a competition. We should be in it to win it. If Dogecoin made then it so can we! Blackcoin can be easily branded from a top position. The devs realize this so they are doing the responsible thing and focusing on marketing. That will allow adoption. The pool is doing their job and pushing the price that allows for attention. The investors are in it because they know all of this. The coin will rebound. I want to let weak hands know that so the distribution stays level.

No it can't. There is a moment when there will be no more coins to be bought...if that is not happening it means there are more coins at a time dumped that the mining pool can buy. So the price is going down... end of circle
If your scenario happens obviously it can't go on as there will be no more coins to be bought.
So , no , in both scenarios.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Prominence

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:42:07 PM

Thanks for dumping, I was looking for a chance to buy in.
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:42:41 PM

Too many people think BC is only all about the multipool. We're actually making a big push for cryptos overall. The multipool is there to provide the foundation for all of it. When a coin raises 25 BTC in no amount of time for something that could push cryptos into our every day lives soon, and you ignore that, well, that's your loss.

And miners leaving are being silly. Those who left will all come back when we're at 50-90K again and be content getting 1/3-1/5th of the BC the could be mining today.
Daedelus

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:43:37 PM

I've been getting payed daily since I started mining and they give you an update every day as to the average bc/mh

What date was your first payment please?

The latest bc/mh would be interesting to me too, thanks. And maybe the peak a couple of days ago also, just for comparison.

I am really going now  Cheesy

Thanks guys
Mk2vr6

Activity: 196
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:44:27 PM

That's the spirit!
casper69

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:45:01 PM

I do not mean to sound like a troll, but I have seen this trend in many coins before. It usually means the death of a coin. At least preventing it from major rises in the future. It does not matter how many things the dev has in the pipeline if nobody is willing to invest. So how can we recover through this? I bought in at 25 sat so im still holding, but to scared this is a repeat of every other coin that has been pumped.
gonzoucab

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:45:07 PM

the only way of bringin miners back is to make price grow

price is declining, then miners will leave.

thats bussiness
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:45:27 PM

What date was your first payment please?

The latest bc/mh would be interesting to me too, thanks. And maybe the peak a couple of days ago also, just for comparison.

I am really going now  Cheesy

Thanks guys

I've been tracking on my failover for quite some time now. I go back to March 25th and you can see how BC amounts per day were much higher back then, and you can see how it dipped to below 50 with this particular miner when we got very high.

http://www.cryptoalts.com/stats/?miner=BJ8Jx2Z18tDtsFALRDtuqs2xSrt6VGiAtC
dzimbeck
Legendary

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:45:49 PM

PLEASE READ MINERS:

I am not calling into question if it exists or is functional, I am asking as I am not sure blackpool is a world first.

But I am more interested in any features that BC will have.

I will have to catch up with this thread later, can someone point me to when the first blackpool payment was made?

Thanks guys

It is a world first. They were the first 100% pow/pos hybrid to go to the proof of stake stage. Its the first coin ever to be mined indirectly. Its also one of the fastest coins in the world at 10 second confirmations. They are also more resilient to malleability issues which can allow for smart contracts. Bitcoin struggles with that since rawtx can be tampered with. Just like peercoin it cant be 51% attacked which is huge since Bitcoin will eventually be destroyed by "selfish miner" and 51% attacks. People dont understand how serious 51% attacks are. Quantum computing will end Bitcoin. It will not be able to end Blackcoin or Peercoin. We should get the crypto commmunity prepared for that. So while there are miners we should have them mine this coin indirectly so they are (A) Happy and (B) in the right coin. POS > POW. Thats the point.
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 16, 2014, 03:45:54 PM

And if the dumping wouldn't have taken place you would have waited and waited and waited?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 917 918 919 920 921 922 923 924 925 926 927 928 929 930 931 932 933 934 935 936 937 938 939 940 941 942 943 944 945 946 947 948 949 950 951 952 953 954 955 956 957 958 959 960 961 962 963 964 965 966 [967] 968 969 970 971 972 973 974 975 976 977 978 979 980 981 982 983 984 985 986 987 988 989 990 991 992 993 994 995 996 997 998 999 1000 1001 1002 1003 1004 1005 1006 1007 1008 1009 1010 1011 1012 1013 1014 1015 1016 1017 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: