Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 01:33:38 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
mali11

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:36:03 PM

Technically... nothing.  The same as a $10 handbag from Walmart can carry just as much as a $2K Louis Vuitton bag caries.  As far as the wallet itself is concerned.. there's no difference between this an a thumb drive in your pocket - you just look better pulling it out and using it.  It's called 'vanity' and I don't know where you live exactly but it's a pretty big thing in this world (i.e. multi-billion dollar sales of designer iPhone cases last year). Wink

+1 Well said and please just ignore him. Anytime BC does something new and/or the value increases FUD is posted by the "haters". This community has been VERY supportive of my projects and the projects of others, and no matter what I and others do there will always be negativity. In a few weeks when everyone starts receiving their cards they will want more...the quality is really that good :-)

Also..the cards is just the first step. Once we get the first batch back my wife has a bunch of sexy friends who are going to take pics with the cards, and Instagram/Tweet the hell out of the social networks. Let the haters hate while the rest of us ride BC all the way to the top.

The past week was great for BC. We opened at 7100 and we are currently trading at 13,167. Everyone who believed is getting the last laugh!!!

Wow if your sexy friends are single i'm interested  Tongue

Probably depends on how much BC you have:) Only for elite:)
YAdaminer

Activity: 829
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:37:51 PM

those USB cards are just USB flash memory 4GB with a wallet installed in it
what is special in it, can you explain? what is the advantage of it from installing the BC wallet on mobile phone?

You have voiced your opinion multiple times and this is the free market. If you do not want to buy the card that is your decision. However, I have politely asked you to stop posting FUD. Your comments have been seen and noted... now just move on...

this is free internet,
if you with your team here are trying to cheat people and make a bubble to dump your coins, you move, i will stay here and Exposes your SCAM, since your news of
wall street associates want to buy BC all day of Wednesday, till this SCAM card

What are you, voice of reason? If you don't like something just go on. I wont buy card but I don't call it scam. And do you have some proof for what you are saying? If you don't have something smart to say just don't post. Or if you have better product/service/card to offer just do that.
notallthere

Activity: 154
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:42:55 PM

Probably best to just ignore him. Remember this is also the guy who proposed a "central council" to set the price of the coin.

EXPRESSCOIN- Lose 20% of your value before even getting coins?!?!Sounds great!
Djinou94
Legendary

Activity: 1036
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:47:00 PM

Technically... nothing.  The same as a $10 handbag from Walmart can carry just as much as a $2K Louis Vuitton bag caries.  As far as the wallet itself is concerned.. there's no difference between this an a thumb drive in your pocket - you just look better pulling it out and using it.  It's called 'vanity' and I don't know where you live exactly but it's a pretty big thing in this world (i.e. multi-billion dollar sales of designer iPhone cases last year). Wink

+1 Well said and please just ignore him. Anytime BC does something new and/or the value increases FUD is posted by the "haters". This community has been VERY supportive of my projects and the projects of others, and no matter what I and others do there will always be negativity. In a few weeks when everyone starts receiving their cards they will want more...the quality is really that good :-)

Also..the cards is just the first step. Once we get the first batch back my wife has a bunch of sexy friends who are going to take pics with the cards, and Instagram/Tweet the hell out of the social networks. Let the haters hate while the rest of us ride BC all the way to the top.

The past week was great for BC. We opened at 7100 and we are currently trading at 13,167. Everyone who believed is getting the last laugh!!!

Wow if your sexy friends are single i'm interested  Tongue

Probably depends on how much BC you have:) Only for elite:)

DAmn  Cry
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:47:17 PM

Great work guys.  Cheesy It brought me great pleasure to wake out of bed this morning and see the next blackcoin pump has started.

If you have followed the price of Blackcoin like I have there have been several "floors". Once a floor is established and enough people have dumped their cheaper bought coins for profit, the next upswing occurs   Cheesy We saw this at 600 satoshis, 1500 satoshis, briefly at 3500 satoshis, 5000 satoshis approximately, 8000 satoshis and then at 9500 satoshis.

As many of us expected, when it broke through the 10000 satoshi barrier it would go on it's next pump.

Newcomers, this is the 6th time we've observed this pattern. I would encourage newcomers who have an interest in Blackcoin to accumulate now. Remember this is 100% proof of stake so there is not tons of new GPU mined coins being dumped on the market every day by miners for profit.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:47:46 PM

Probably best to just ignore him. Remember this is also the guy who proposed a "central council" to set the price of the coin.

Yes I know. Ever since I didn't support his "Council" idea he as been posting FUD about me. In other news...BC had an amazing week and I am very happy Grin!!!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:50:25 PM

Great work guys.  Cheesy It brought me great pleasure to wake out of bed this morning and see the next blackcoin pump has started.

If you have followed the price of Blackcoin like I have there have been several "floors". Once a floor is established and enough people have dumped their cheaper bought coins for profit, the next upswing occurs   Cheesy We saw this at 600 satoshis, 1500 satoshis, briefly at 3500 satoshis, 5000 satoshis approximately, 8000 satoshis and then at 9500 satoshis.

As many of us expected, when it broke through the 10000 satoshi barrier it would go on it's next pump.

Newcomers, this is the 6th time we've observed this pattern. I would encourage newcomers who have an interest in Blackcoin to accumulate now. Remember this is 100% proof of stake so there is not tons of new GPU mined coins being dumped on the market every day by miners for profit.

+1

I posted something similar a few posts back. I think the new floor will be 12,000. I do not see it going below 10,000. A lot of people bought just above 10,000 and then again around 12,000.
zeta93

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:51:00 PM

Yes I know. Ever since I didn't support his "Council" idea he as been posting FUD about me. In other news...BC had an amazing week and I am very happy Grin!!!

so you get good percentage from the profit
you are making thousands of dollars by scamming other members of this community
since your fake marketing campaign (one link in Yahoo for 400 $)
you with your team don't represent BC, anyone have the right to be here, if you don't like my opinion don't answer me, i'm not posting for you, it's for revealing the scam behind this cards
rogeriomoreira

Activity: 42
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 12:56:23 PM

Hello Guys!

Perhaps some people still do not know, but BC was embraced by Bleutrade, a powerful and secure platform for exchange! You can make a trade simply and totally hassle-free in a super nice interface BleuTrade platform! You can do trade with various pairs of coin already belongs to the portfolio of Bleutrade!
We wait for you and good business for us all!

Regards,

Moreira, Rogerio Cool

https://i.imgur.com/0cpJIJN.png?1
Gazza1

Activity: 238

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:57:09 PM

you with your team don't represent BC, anyone have the right to be here, if you don't like my opinion don't answer me, i'm not posting for you, it's for revealing the scam behind this cards

Zeta you need to remove yourself from this thread.  Your obsession & continuous posting is concerning.  You should see a psychiatrist.

Impossible is a word found only in the dictionary of fools.
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 12:58:47 PM

Everyone can see in the topic that I personally donated $100 worth of coins towards that campaign and I can tell you I am extremely happy with the press release. And I said this when we were still in the 9500 price range. IconicExpert also went way above and beyond what I expected in terms of promoting it here and getting people in the topic excited.

The press release is great for Blackcoin SEO (search engine optimisation). We have a reputable financial website like yahoo finance publishing about Blackcoin. Long term the more high quality sites we can get writing about Blackcoin the better.

Please stop spreading rubbish and FUD in our blackcoin topic. Ultimately it makes no difference though, we've had trolls from back since 2000 satoshis and we've kept climbing  Cheesy
Soepkip

Activity: 476
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:02:50 PM

@Blackcoinpool where's the bonus payouts for 8th and 9th? Sad I had a huge share but didn't get any bonus and now I'm sad

They are coming Smiley Due to the NY Conference and the Toronto Conference there is some delay. We will pay them out in full as soon as possible, no worries Smiley

████
██████████████████████
█████████████████████████

->  BLOCKTIX  ->  Ticketing platform with a dual blockchain on Ethereum for event hosting
-> WEBSITE - SLACK - TWITTER - FORUM
-> Join our community to learn about our upcoming ICO
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:10:46 PM

+10000

I bought the card more to flash it around, and introduce more people to crypto  Grin
BC is doing well, ive just sold half my litecoin stash for some more  Shocked

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
hellyeahent

Activity: 532

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:11:02 PM

Soepkip if you get BC to 1$ i will send you 1000 Smiley gr8 job man ! If in future there will be "blackcoin management"  u got my vote for president  Grin
mr_random
Legendary

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:12:08 PM

+1

I posted something similar a few posts back. I think the new floor will be 12,000. I do not see it going below 10,000. A lot of people bought just above 10,000 and then again around 12,000.

12,000 seems a sensible floor. Something I am paying attention to is the 24 hour trading volume at Mintpal. Generally at the height of a Blackcoin pump we touch 1000BTC... sometimes higher. Dumping has also been minimal over the last 6 hours, in terms of no monster dumps of eg 50 BTC worth of Blackcoin in 5 minutes.

Can't wait to see where we get to by the middle of summer.
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 01:12:55 PM

+10000

I bought the card more to flash it around, and introduce more people to crypto  Grin

Very important point, ski92. The utility of the wallet card goes far beyond payments/commerce. It is in itself a form of advertising, and a valuable one at that. A conversation piece. A calling card...many things.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
ski92

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:15:06 PM

+10000

Very important point, ski92. The utility of the wallet card goes far beyond payments/commerce. It is in itself a form of advertising, and a valuable one at that. A conversation piece. A calling card...many things.
Yep  Grin ive facebooked and instagramed it, had loads of people that dont even know what bitcoin is asking what the card is and where can they get one cause it looks so good lol.

#Blackcoin Friday, once you go black......... Wink
Th3P

Activity: 280

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:21:23 PM

I`m a little late to the party, But hello everyone Smiley
Jabulon

Activity: 266

View Profile WWW
April 12, 2014, 01:24:14 PM

I'm going on record here: Blackcoin will take down Litecoin. Fact is, if we start getting anywhere near Litecoin, the resulting tidal wave of publicity and interest on that fact alone will push us past Litecoin.

There. I said it.

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
fiftyseven

Activity: 427
Merit: 252

View Profile
April 12, 2014, 01:25:12 PM

I'm going on record here: Blackcoin will take down Litecoin. Fact is, if we start getting anywhere near Litecoin, the resulting tidal wave of publicity and interest on that fact alone will push us past Litecoin.

There. I said it.

Litecoin? I think you meant Bitcoin.

Am not quite on record on that one. Yet.
Pages: « 1 ... 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 709 710 711 712 713 714 715 716 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 738 739 740 741 742 743 744 745 746 747 748 749 750 [751] 752 753 754 755 756 757 758 759 760 761 762 763 764 765 766 767 768 769 770 771 772 773 774 775 776 777 778 779 780 781 782 783 784 785 786 787 788 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: