Bitcoin Forum
June 21, 2024, 09:55:49 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [839] 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509653 times)
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:47:04 PM

I'm starting to get really anxious about losing my Blackcoin to some hacker.
What's the best idea to secure them?
Put the wallet.dat on a USB and delete them on my computer?
Duplicated cold storage. In laymen terms: two USB sticks, ideally in two different locations (fire,  burglar...)

Now, if you want to stake too, you have to keep your wallet open. In that case, the best solution I can think of is a Linux VM (a raspberry would be great if there was a wallet for it). This apply for every wallet, by the way, not Blackcoin only.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
niothor

Activity: 826
Merit: 501

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:47:28 PM

I feel slightly rich.  Sold all [[disclaimer: I know it will go much higher]] but felt like going to buy a nice fancy new car.  Grin

Why the hell would you do that....

because some people are just happy to get what they can get and that is enough for them.

As long as you're happy with what you got? hell why not? not everyone is going to hold, and people like him are going to sell more often for sure

it's how market is and that keeps BC rolling for the others of us around Wink

I put in bold "all"...
Not even when the china fud  started in December and I knew everything will go down I didn't sell ALL of my coins .

I always kept a few , even if less than 5% just in case.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
  ▄█▄              ▄███████▄
  ▀████▄▄         ██████▀██████▀
    ▀▀▀████▄▄     ███████████▀
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
▀█▄▄     ▀████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for
Decentralized Trading Instruments

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
▄██████████████▀▀███████▄
████████████▀▀    ███████
█████████▀▀   ▄   ███████
██████▀▀     █    ███████
████▀       █     ███████
█████▄▄   ▄█      ███████
████████ ██▄      ███████
▀████████ ▀▄███▄▄███████▀
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
██████▀▀          ▀▀██████
█████▀   ▄      ▄   ▀█████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
▄████▀  ▀▀▀    ▀▀▀  ▀████▄
████▀                ▀████
███▀                  ▀███
███       ▄    ▄       ███
██▀      ███  ███      ▀██
██       ▀█▀  ▀█▀       ██
██▄     ▄        ▄     ▄██
▀██▄     ▀▀▄▄▄▄▀▀     ███▀
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
rest0r

Activity: 31
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:49:35 PM

I feel slightly rich.  Sold all [[disclaimer: I know it will go much higher]] but felt like going to buy a nice fancy new car.  Grin

https://i.imgur.com/bQwnWPM.png?1

lol its gonna tripple up this week...

He could've waited a few more days and buy a Lambo Cheesy
richwang

Activity: 605
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:51:34 PM

I have a feeling btc e is beeing run by Paris Hilton. Who felt lonely as the only troll..
And shes so rich that she doesnt care for the volume she could get for adding Blackcoin on the site with a Blackcoin/usd pair.

Suckerrr

Guys seriously. we need to get it ON btc e!! All send tickers to them Smiley

I personally am not so sure, BTC-E has some sort of secretive shadiness going for it... Mintpal has done well with BC and they have earned good fees, they will probably have means to upgrade and extend their service. So BTC-E should be begging us to add BC not vise versa... Their loss if they dont.

Then lets get Mintpal to add Blackcoin/usd
I cant believe the diffrence of cryptsy and mintpal in user interface. I seriously cant understand shit of stupid cryptsy..
Go mintpal! Best exchange ever. Now it just needs an extra page or something for usd pairs..

BlackIsBack

Activity: 37

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:52:20 PM

Guy where do you have your BC? Where is the safest place? Is it safe on mintpal or is it better to store them in your offline wallet?

1. Get the cheapest possible computer
2. Connect it online
3. Do a fresh Linux install
4. Install wallet
5. Transfer Blackcoins
6. Keep it on 24/7

And of course have an offline backup of the wallet or ten. You have to understand that coins themselves secure the network and bunch of coins on corrupt network won't be worth much.
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:52:42 PM

and hell breaks loose again!

The volume on mintpal is insane ...I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this.

WHY? Do you not understand POS coins? Do you not see the tide changing away from POW to POS? My guess is your probably do cause you troll new coins so much you would most likely love to hate on a coin you missed out on getting in low, this coin in few weeks is gonna take over DOGE and eventually LTC and BTC.

Understand POS coins, or get swept under the rug.

You don't have a clue about what i was talking..
In order for this not to lose steam to quickly and let some real support walls behind it needs a lot of btc. I doubt mintpal has the power behind it to break the 100000 and 200000 mark.
I would have been more at ease with cryptsy sharing this insane amount and leading the rally as they have lots of btc already there to break those marks.

But that won't matter in a few days.

pos/pow/pod have nothing to do with my concerns Smiley
Just as I am not concerned a little about the near future of btc.

LOL. Be prepared to eat your hat/crow in coming months.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:52:48 PM

I have a feeling btc e is beeing run by Paris Hilton. Who felt lonely as the only troll..
And shes so rich that she doesnt care for the volume she could get for adding Blackcoin on the site with a Blackcoin/usd pair.

Suckerrr

Guys seriously. we need to get it ON btc e!! All send tickers to them Smiley

I personally am not so sure, BTC-E has some sort of secretive shadiness going for it... Mintpal has done well with BC and they have earned good fees, they will probably have means to upgrade and extend their service. So BTC-E should be begging us to add BC not vise versa... Their loss if they dont.

Then lets get Mintpal to add Blackcoin/usd
I cant believe the diffrence of cryptsy and mintpal in user interface. I seriously cant understand shit of stupid cryptsy..
Go mintpal! Best exchange ever. Now it just needs an extra page or something for usd pairs..

The problem is not the interface but regulations.
When you start dealing with $ , you start having headaches.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀
            ███     ███        ▄█▄   ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄██████▄      ▄█▄ ▄█████▄▄         ▄▄█████▄▄        ▄▄█████▄▄
    ▄▄▄▄▄▄  ███     ███        ███   ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ██████▀▀▀▀███▄     ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄    ▄███▀▀▀▀▀███▄
  ▄████████▄███  ▄█████████▄   ███   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀██▄   ████▀      ▀███   ▄██▀       ▀█▀   ▄██▀       ▀██▄
▄███▀    ▀█████   ▀▀███▀▀▀▀    ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███████████████
███   ▄▄   ▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███              ███▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
███   ▀▀   ▄███     ███        ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ███   ███         ▄    ███         ▄
▀███▄    ▄█████     ███        ███   ███         ███    ███▄▄   ▄▄████   ███         ███    ███▄▄    ▄███    ███▄▄   ▄▄███
  ▀████████▀███     ███        ███   ███         ███     ▀████████▀███   ███         ███     ▀█████████▀      ▀█████████▀
    ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▀       ▀          ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀   ▀     ▀           ▀         ▀▀▀▀▀            ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:54:03 PM

The volume on mintpal is insane ...I'm starting to have a bad feeling about this.

WHY? Do you not understand POS coins? Do you not see the tide changing away from POW to POS? My guess is your probably do cause you troll new coins so much you would most likely love to hate on a coin you missed out on getting in low, this coin in few weeks is gonna take over DOGE and eventually LTC and BTC.

In order for this not to lose steam to quickly and let some real support walls behind it needs a lot of btc. I doubt mintpal has the power behind it to break the 100000 and 200000 mark.
I would have been more at ease with cryptsy sharing this insane amount and leading the rally as they have lots of btc already there to break those marks.

On which part of my statements?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
roguenine

Activity: 19

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:54:55 PM

Hey guys,

I have been compiling a list of journalists that have actively reported on altcoins in the past several months, as well as reaching out to several personal friends I have in the media from my time studying journalism before I moved into marketing.

So far I have sent about 20 emails to various writers and editors at publications such as Bloomberg, USA Today, the Houston Chronicle, the Washington Post, the LA Times, CNN, and more. I will be sending more in the days to come. (actually as I was writing this I received a reply from a writer at Bloomberg asking for some more details on Blackcoin so so far so good!).

My whole goal of course is to continue to increase mainstream awareness about BC to help contribute to the building of a viable future for this coin. I will post any updates I receive from writers, and I might also reach out to some of you for contact information to be used as a source in future articles.

An FYI about me: I am a Director of Marketing & Communications for a large non-profit based in Texas, so media campaigns, branding, and awareness building are what I do.

Also, if you happen to have any contacts that you think I should add to my list and would like me to reach out to, please do not hesitate to PM me.

I'm doing all this in my free time (aren't we all) and would definitely appreciate any donations you feel led to throw my way BC: BQnTT3hY5Jq9vwgDRi5LkiXpuxM8U42xvy
David Latapie

Activity: 658
Merit: 503

Monero Core Team

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 03:55:06 PM

Duplicated cold storage. In laymen terms: two USB sticks, ideally in two different locations (fire,  burglar...)

Now, if you want to stake too, you have to keep your wallet open. In that case, the best solution I can think of is a Linux VM (a raspberry would be great if there was a wallet for it). This apply for every wallet, by the way, not Blackcoin only.

Monero: the first crytocurrency to bring bank secrecy and net neutrality to the blockchain.HyperStake: pushing the limits of staking.
Reputation threadFree bitcoins: reviews, hints…: freebitco.in, freedoge.co.in, qoinpro
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:56:11 PM

On which part of my statements?

Sorry guys. I'm done feeding this troll.  Just ignore him or he will never leave. Same pattern with this sad individual.
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:57:03 PM

Sorry guys. I'm done feeding this troll.  Just ignore him or he will never leave. Same pattern with this sad individual.

How about you go back to spaincoin and cry there Smiley ?

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
mining-man

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:58:18 PM

Following a trend, seems to be stable around 70-75k and will probably remain around that until the next major rise which i think will be at some point late evening GMT, followed by another one between 1am-6am GMT If anyone told us a week ago it would hit 75k you wouldn't of believed them :-) this could easily rocket past Verts current price. 4992.387 BTC 24hour volume on Mintpal, it just keeps rising.
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:58:49 PM

Guy where do you have your BC? Where is the safest place? Is it safe on mintpal or is it better to store them in your offline wallet?

A FAQ for this things would be Great! Pitty Im not the best in english!

Download eraser.
Back up the wallet. dat on a few usb sticks. And delete the wallet.dat with eraser.

Serious now.. Cant we pay for a article on the wsj.com iconic?

ManMachine

Activity: 112

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:59:07 PM

Yeah and dont forget ICONIC has an anouncement 6 PM EST!
niothor

in defi we trust

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 03:59:52 PM

Following a trend, seems to be stable around 70-75k and will probably remain around that until the next major rise which i think will be at some point late evening GMT, followed by another one between 1am-6am GMT If anyone told us a week ago it would hit 75k you wouldn't of believed them :-) this could easily rocket past Verts current price. 4992.387 BTC 24hour volume on Mintpal, it just keeps rising.

It just needs a fresh input of btc to hit the exchange. It will happen during this evening or later tomorrow morning.

▄          ▄▄▄▄    ▄
            ███      ▄██████▀  ▀█▀
            ███     ▄██▀

▄▄▄▄▄▄▄
   ▄▄▀▀       ▀▀▄▄
  █               █ ▄
 █   █▀▄ ▀█▀ ▀█▀   █ ▀▄
 █   █▀▄  █   █    █  ▀▄
  █  ▀▀   ▀   ▀   █    █
▄▀ ▄▄           ▄▀    ▄▀
 ▀▀  ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀      ▀▄
        ▀▄▄      ▄▄▀▀▄▄▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄▄
    ▀██▄███████▄▄███████████
     ▄▄▄▀██████████████████
      ▀████████████████████
  ▀████████████████▀█████
    ▀████████████▀▄▄███▀
       ▀▀██████████▀▀
           ▀▀▀▀▀

▄▄   ▄▄
              ▄▀ ▀▀█  █
             ▄▀     ▀▀
         ▄▄▄▄█▄
     ▄█▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀█▄
 ▄▀▄▀              ▀▄▀▄
█  █   ▄█▄    ▄█▄   █  █
 ▀█    ▀█▀    ▀█▀    █▀
  █                  █
   █   ▀▄      ▄▀   █
    ▀▄   ▀▀▀▀▀▀   ▄▀
      ▀▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▀▀
New Age of DEFI
A Non-Code Platform for

▄▄███████████████▄▄
 ▄█████████████████████▄
 ▀█████████████████████▀
   ▀▀███████████████▀▀

▄              ▄
   ▄███▄          ▄███▄
   █████▄  ▄▄▄▄  ▄█████
  ▄████████████████████▄
 ▄██████████████████████▄
 ████████████████████████
 ████   ███    ███   ████
  ████   ▀      ▀   ████
   ▀████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄████▀
     ▀▀████████████▀▀

▄▄████████████████▄▄
 ▄█████▀▀▀██████▀▀▀█████▄
 ▀███▄▄▄▄▄▄████▄▄▄▄▄▄███▀
   ▀▀████████████████▀▀
zwiggelbig

Activity: 98

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:00:00 PM

Hey guys,

I have been compiling a list of journalists that have actively reported on altcoins in the past several months, as well as reaching out to several personal friends I have in the media from my time studying journalism before I moved into marketing.

So far I have sent about 20 emails to various writers and editors at publications such as Bloomberg, USA Today, the Houston Chronicle, the Washington Post, the LA Times, CNN, and more. I will be sending more in the days to come. (actually as I was writing this I received a reply from a writer at Bloomberg asking for some more details on Blackcoin so so far so good!).

My whole goal of course is to continue to increase mainstream awareness about BC to help contribute to the building of a viable future for this coin. I will post any updates I receive from writers, and I might also reach out to some of you for contact information to be used as a source in future articles.

An FYI about me: I am a Director of Marketing & Communications for a large non-profit based in Texas, so media campaigns, branding, and awareness building are what I do.

Also, if you happen to have any contacts that you think I should add to my list and would like me to reach out to, please do not hesitate to PM me.

I'm doing all this in my free time (aren't we all) and would definitely appreciate any donations you feel led to throw my way BC: BQnTT3hY5Jq9vwgDRi5LkiXpuxM8U42xvy

How do you get the emails of those people?

digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:00:45 PM

Wow... I sure hope you buy a car you really really like... because you just sold a rapidly appreciating asset for a rapidly depreciating asset.

Now if you'd have said you were buying stocks, gold, real estate, etc... then I would stand behind that decision entirely (although I will not be doing the same until I can do that by only cashing out 10% or so of my BC). Smiley
heartastack

Activity: 714
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 14, 2014, 04:01:19 PM

please please please dear loooord get a custome 'blackcoin' numberplate
richy

Activity: 224

KryptoBonds, Bonds Industry now in Blockchain

View Profile WWW
April 14, 2014, 04:01:47 PM

Hi everybody... i just red throug all the pages from 700 on or so... Pfff took me hours... but it is a real dramatic thing happening.... I am from germany and i am happy that i have found BC and this nice, funny and great community... I think in altcoins that is what makes the difference in the long term. The biggest problem in the moment is that i bought so less BC when it was cheap and now it is realy hurting to buy more at the actual price... But "normally" it doubles over night so tomorrow my sorrows should be forgotten  Wink

▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
Pages: « 1 ... 789 790 791 792 793 794 795 796 797 798 799 800 801 802 803 804 805 806 807 808 809 810 811 812 813 814 815 816 817 818 819 820 821 822 823 824 825 826 827 828 829 830 831 832 833 834 835 836 837 838 [839] 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 860 861 862 863 864 865 866 867 868 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: