Bitcoin Forum
May 21, 2024, 07:26:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 [1191] 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
JamesR1

Activity: 294
Merit: 100

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:20:10 PM

JUST 15 MILLIONS COINS LEFT
IF YOU ARE LATE CACH THE NEXT STOP 2000 SAT

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

LOL that gif was well put, I'm still loling

+1
And yeah, I don't need things to get ugly to spend my money on a WC.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
SkyValeey

Activity: 560
Merit: 500

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:20:20 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

stormia

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:20:32 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and forth he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

So you are admitting to attempting to extort the WC devs, you are admitting to purposely pushing the price down of another coin and running an extortion racket? Are you also admitting that you are personally responsible for pushing down the price of MintCoin in an attempt to destroy it? Wow. I am speechless. This is what it has come to in cryptos?

If by "I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin" you mean you will turn WC into something other than a PnD coin into a coin that is fighting for a cause, despite its currently low (artificially low due to you pushing it down?) price, then nice work! I don't think that is what you mean, though.
stsonic

Activity: 51
Merit: 0

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:22:13 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

http://memecrunch.com/meme/19M67/stay-out-of-my-territory/image.png
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:22:18 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

I saw it
seattletu

Activity: 336
Merit: 250

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:22:32 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIf3X403kH0
troiste

Activity: 140

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:24:10 PM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ekhz2LUv4sA#t=7
JamesR1

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:24:25 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

So you are admitting to attempting to extort the WC devs, you are admitting to purposely pushing the price down of another coin and running an extortion racket? Are you also admitting that you are personally responsible for pushing down the price of MintCoin in an attempt to destroy it? Wow. I am speechless. This is what it has come to in cryptos?

You mean he asked for some coins for the community to stop selling his coins?
It would be the greatest extortion principle on earth. Maybe cos no-one in the world has ever liked the idea of paying everyone else and benefitting them for someone to stiop spending their money freely.

But legally I don't see it.

⚡⚡ PRiVCY ⚡⚡   ▂▃▅▆█ PRiVCY (PRIV) is a new PoW/PoS revolutionary privacy project  ☞ Best privacy crypto-market! █▆▅▃▂
    Own Your Privacy! ───────────────── WebsiteGithub  |  Bitcointalk  |  Twitter  |  Discord  |  Explorer ─────────────────
   ✯✯✯✯✯                 ✈✈✈[Free Airdrop - Starts 9th June][Tor]✈✈✈ ║───────────║ Wallet ➢ Windows  |  macOS  |  Linux
dbt1033
Legendary

Activity: 1274

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:25:57 PM

True Story

True Story
IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND YOU, WHEN YOU ARE GARGLING TEN COCKS IN YOUR MOUTH

Wow your ego is inflated...
JamesR1

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:27:52 PM

True Story

True Story
IT'S VERY DIFFICULT TO UNDERSTAND YOU, WHEN YOU ARE GARGLING TEN COCKS IN YOUR MOUTH

Wow your ego is inflated...

I always find that when on the WC as well.

kuchini

Activity: 95
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:28:17 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Cashing out of BC after this. I won't be part of community like this. I'll put my money where there is good ethics involved.
warr1979

Activity: 564

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:29:10 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Earlier today I was contacted by Slaxt via PM. He said he wanted to discuss something with me and he asked me to keep whatever we discussed private. I agreed and he asked if I would go on Skype because he didn't want to discuss via PM. I kindly declined and told him he can email me if he requires privacy. After some back and form he claimed he was contracted by the WC dev team to negotiate a "truce". They basically want me to stop driving their sh!t coin into the ground. To make a long story short I told him if he wanted a "truce" the devs will have to give a 3.8 BTC or 500,000 WC peace offering to the BC community. Of course I didn't get a reply and a few minutes later they broke their word and discussed our "negotiations" openly. Now the price is 10,000,000 WC for wasting my time. Let this be a warning to other developers looking to clone BC and blatantly steal from this community. If you blatantly copy BC and our model you will either have to donate to this community or I will personally make sure you end up like MintCoin. If you want to create a coin that is perfectly fine, but do not do it at this community expense!!!

You left them off EASY I'm sorry people don't get it why are there wars cause of money.  You have a great coin that can change the game you don't become friends with copy cats that are trying to take you down.  People are two nice.  We must unite to grow all the communities...NO I'll say it again did Facebook merge with Friendster or ANY other social network to take down MySpace?? The answer is NO!! They built a great website and built and developed it.  Thats what we all need to focus how we can grow BlackCoin never stop developing getting people to adapt NEVER!! A lot of people are young and don't how the world works well I will tell you its Kill or be Killed survival of the fittest! If you truly believe long on a coin or anything then you gotta give it your all and there will be casualties along the way thats war thats life!! ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!! Get it EVERYTHING!!!
warr1979

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:30:35 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Cashing out of BC after this. I won't be part of community like this. I'll put my money where there is good ethics involved.

Sell them to me!!! The weak need to go!!
stormia

Activity: 868

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:31:50 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

You left them off EASY I'm sorry people don't get it why are there wars cause of money.  You have a great coin that can change the game you don't become friends with copy cats that are trying to take you down.  People are two nice.  We must unite to grow all the communities...NO I'll say it again did Facebook merge with Friendster or ANY other social network to take down MySpace?? The answer is NO!! They built a great website and built and developed it.  Thats what we all need to focus how we can grow BlackCoin never stop developing getting people to adapt NEVER!! A lot of people are young and don't how the world works well I will tell you its Kill or be Killed survival of the fittest! If you truly believe long on a coin or anything then you gotta give it your all and there will be casualties along the way thats war thats life!! ALL BLACK EVERYTHING!! Get it EVERYTHING!!!

This was a dirty, dirty play and now the whole world can see. Extortion is not a good business model, unless you are a criminal organization.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:32:44 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Yes to everything but Mint...Mint died on its own I just like keep rolling over it now and then to make sure it is dead. There are a lot of people who worked hard to get BC to where it is. I do not care about devs launching new coins, I am sure I will invest in another innovative coin one day. However, the WC devs started a "war" they couldn't fight. First they copied our model and blatantly called their coin "WhiteCoin". Then to add insult to injury they started spamming this thread with WC propaganda. So yes I made it my personal mission to destroy WC, and yes I did tell the devs they need to pay this community a royalty for their actions. And for the record I bought more cheap WC earlier this morning when it was around 800 sat. I will patiently wait again and push it down some more until they get the message. Don't f..k with BlackCoin..period..
angryacorn

Activity: 112
Merit: 10

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:33:20 PM

looks like blackcoin is living up to its stereotypical image with folks like IconicExpert! this is why many are choosing WC! yin yang
warr1979

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:34:43 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

This was a dirty, dirty play and now the whole world can see. Extortion is not a good business model, unless you are a criminal organization.

You don't think big business doesn't operate like this?  Ok copy us ok steal our employees ok put us out of business Thank you!!
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1001

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:35:09 PM

LOL all we get in here are the MINT and WHITE Coin fudsters desperately trying to get themselves out of "bagholder land". I feel sorry for all the people who bought Whitecoin based on trolls trying to pump it... and it's crashed and burned.

Then they cry when we don't roll over and die and fight back.

Daedelus

Activity: 574

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:35:42 PM

The DUF is thick in here right now.

Funny considering bc is a clone of a clone, right?
Walrusbonzo

Activity: 682

View Profile
April 24, 2014, 10:36:50 PM

WHITE IS RIGHT
WhiteCoin

True Story

Yes to everything but Mint...Mint died on its own I just like keep rolling over it now and then to make sure it is dead. There are a lot of people who worked hard to get BC to where it is. I do not care about devs launching new coins, I am sure I will invest in another innovative coin one day. However, the WC devs started a "war" they couldn't fight. First they copied our model and blatantly called their coin "WhiteCoin". Then to add injury to insult they started spamming this thread with WC propaganda. So yes I made it my personal mission to destroy WC, and yes I did tell the devs they need to pay this community a royalty for their actions. And for the record I bought more cheap WC earlier this morning when it was around 800 sat. I will patiently wait again and push it down some more until they get the message. Don't f..k with BlackCoin..period..

You're doing BlackCoin no favours. Please be quiet.
Pages: « 1 ... 1141 1142 1143 1144 1145 1146 1147 1148 1149 1150 1151 1152 1153 1154 1155 1156 1157 1158 1159 1160 1161 1162 1163 1164 1165 1166 1167 1168 1169 1170 1171 1172 1173 1174 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1180 1181 1182 1183 1184 1185 1186 1187 1188 1189 1190 [1191] 1192 1193 1194 1195 1196 1197 1198 1199 1200 1201 1202 1203 1204 1205 1206 1207 1208 1209 1210 1211 1212 1213 1214 1215 1216 1217 1218 1219 1220 1221 1222 1223 1224 1225 1226 1227 1228 1229 1230 1231 1232 1233 1234 1235 1236 1237 1238 1239 1240 1241 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: