Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:59:17 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 [1373] 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:30:12 AM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 27
FIBONACCI AND ELIOT WAVE - FACT OR FICTION? YOU DECIDE!

[/size]

Cringe! You're not really even close here. But I really like that you're trying it out.

First off, "Elliott Wave" not "Eliot Wave". Second, Ralph Nelson Elliott's Wave Principles are all over the interwebs now it's pretty easy to self-educate. Note: a big thing with Elliott wave theory is that you go UP in a 1-2-3-4-5 pattern and then correct DOWN in the A-B-C pattern.
Third, MACD's, stochastics, RSI, 200-day moving averages, exponential moving averages, etc etc etc are absolutely useless. Trust me I've researched this stuff my entire career and all those 'indicators' are useless in real-time for future predictions. Since you seem to be so persistent I though I would suggest you seriously peruse academic papers done on "Technical Analysis" here: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/DisplayAbstractSearch.cfm
Fourth....We are now, yet again for the third time in a week, down again here at this 23k-25k region on low volume. I know some traders who swear by the third re-test of support as being the make-or-break re-test. We'll see though...

JL

Thanks JL, if have made my ELLIOT correction.

Cringe?  What do you mean?  If I am so wrong why dont you post your analysis.   It seems to me that you dont want the price of BC to go up because you are waiting for a bigger sell-off for cheaper BC.

I am trying to promote (educate) the use of intelligent analysis so that people who buy BC have a better understanding of how the market moves and you try to totally discredit what I am doing?

Buy-Black

Buy-Black, it makes me cringe when I see completely incorrect technical analysis. Technical analysis can be incredibly useful, profitable and powerful when used correctly however it can be misleading, embarrassing and dangerous when used incorrectly. Furthermore, you do the entire world of technical analysis harm when you portray completely incorrect analysis.
Also, a lot of the time there is nothing really to analyze, especially in the short-term daily stuff. You don't always have to post analysis because it gets you caught up completely missing the forest for the trees, if that makes sense.
Take a step back once in awhile and look at the bigger picture.
You do make a good point though that I just criticized and didn't contribute...
so here is my Elliott (2 "L"'s and 2 "T"'s):

"To the moon" as they say!
We also have a short-term high volume high at 29998 which will be re-tested I'm guessing shortly.

JL

There's the 29998 re-test which unfortunately did NOT happen "shortly" after my posting. And now that saying is...."to the moon" I believe?

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
brammien

Activity: 210
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:32:10 AM

Why cannot we have unofficial teams? Like marketing team, people working together. NO TOP AUTHORITY. I really, really hope the so called foundation doesn't start. This coin is good as dead i believe if we go that way, heck and what 30k is HUGE amount of money. Best think what best options are if one is using that much money to advertise, shouldn't be let's just let this PR firm do it.

I'm not totally against it, just think it's very expensive and wondering exactly the terms and conditions are. What will they do for us, how much, when do they get paid, before or after? What sort of guarantees do they have for us.

I just feel that we already have things to do here for FREE, like twitter, facebook, ect. social media. I don't see you guys using it much. WHY? Where is the tweets about wall st event, where are tweets about advertising our articles, or vault of satoshi, or any news. It should be daily and often when news breaks. Anything we have, it's free press.

I was told that in IRC chat that transation of websites was too much work. Hmmm, Call me crazy, but seems to me that nobody was interested in doing this, though it wouldn't take much work to have static websites out there for multipool and website.

Look, i appreciate all that is being done by those running things, just think that we don't need you guys to run this coin with a foundation. Everyone can help where their skill set is, but to add take over as being in charge of millions of dollar without some sort of vote is insane, and we should all be upset, this is not like a local charity, it's coins valued in millions of dollars, run by unappointed.  
ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:34:19 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Be the change you want to see in the world.

Be the catalyst

Magice

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:35:40 AM

Good night! Sorry for uploading the video so late. But I could spend little time on vide for my job and took seven hours to finish, keep in mind that I live in Spain and here are six in the morning. I have spent this time because I'm so busy I spend is the deadline for BlackCoinCard limited edition (great work, Iconic ) and made ​​me really angry. So I hope to get a gift for my boyfriend.
Hope you like:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9i6Rd_6uA4&fmt=37

Sorry for the English, as I use google translate.

Thanks to all the Black community for their work.

Woohoo! Love it. That was sexy! Thank you!

Thanks, I'm glad you like it.

If there is an error in the translation to English of the video, tell me how I could change to make this better
peer2peer360

Activity: 561
Merit: 500

Institute of Advance Blockchain Research

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:36:38 AM

Interview with Blackcoin: Succeeding in the altcoin market

http://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/news/talking-to-blackcoin/2014/04/14
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:41:23 AM

[/size]

Cringe! You're not really even close here. But I really like that you're trying it out.

First off, "Elliott Wave" not "Eliot Wave". Second, Ralph Nelson Elliott's Wave Principles are all over the interwebs now it's pretty easy to self-educate. Note: a big thing with Elliott wave theory is that you go UP in a 1-2-3-4-5 pattern and then correct DOWN in the A-B-C pattern.
Third, MACD's, stochastics, RSI, 200-day moving averages, exponential moving averages, etc etc etc are absolutely useless. Trust me I've researched this stuff my entire career and all those 'indicators' are useless in real-time for future predictions. Since you seem to be so persistent I though I would suggest you seriously peruse academic papers done on "Technical Analysis" here: http://papers.ssrn.com/sol3/DisplayAbstractSearch.cfm
Fourth....We are now, yet again for the third time in a week, down again here at this 23k-25k region on low volume. I know some traders who swear by the third re-test of support as being the make-or-break re-test. We'll see though...

JL

Cringe?  What do you mean?  If I am so wrong why dont you post your analysis.   It seems to me that you dont want the price of BC to go up because you are waiting for a bigger sell-off for cheaper BC.

I am trying to promote (educate) the use of intelligent analysis so that people who buy BC have a better understanding of how the market moves and you try to totally discredit what I am doing?

Buy-Black

Buy-Black, it makes me cringe when I see completely incorrect technical analysis. Technical analysis can be incredibly useful, profitable and powerful when used correctly however it can be misleading, embarrassing and dangerous when used incorrectly. Furthermore, you do the entire world of technical analysis harm when you portray completely incorrect analysis.
Also, a lot of the time there is nothing really to analyze, especially in the short-term daily stuff. You don't always have to post analysis because it gets you caught up completely missing the forest for the trees, if that makes sense.

We also have a short-term high volume high at 29998 which will be re-tested I'm guessing shortly.

JL

There's the 29998 re-test which unfortunately did NOT happen "shortly" after my posting. And now that saying is...."to the moon" I believe?

There is one thing that annoys me these kind of analyzes, DUDE, This is Crypto, This is Crazy!!!

Are you sure that you can use these theories in it ?

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:42:07 AM

Again from before :

WDC doesn't compare. It had a premine. BC didn't. BC has a foundation made up investors that put their own money into it. Which do you think it going to try harder? The foundation of zero effort and minimal loss premine, or the one with investors that had to use their own money and have something to lose?  Wink

Use some logic for a second here. Comparing this to WDC is low.

The BC Foundation is nothing more than a group of large investors who collaborate some ideas, and then spend THEIR OWN MONEY, to try and better this coin for themselves and everyone else. Nothing is stopping you from doing the same. They are not the owners of BC, but just a group of investors like everyone else in this community. Smiley

Don't take the term "foundation" so personally.

It's not low, and in fact one of the foundation members from WDC is here. So no, I'm not taking low blows. Give me a list of pros as to why we need a foundation, and how it will be run? Foundation will trump all ideas and peoples innovation, marketing, help. All ideas will be run like a business from people that are not business savvy. So yes, there is need for concern. Some self appointed people come on here saying don't worry we have it all worked out, just sit back and relax and we'll take care of it with PR. I was not impressed with youtube video and base my opinions on this and past experience with foundations.
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:48:15 AM

All, please remember we are looking for donations AND suggestions. We are hoping to compile a list of key messages for an upcoming strategy session. Please, we want and need as much help from the community as possible!

Thanks!
coinpredator(return)

Activity: 70

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:50:21 AM

Again from before :

WDC doesn't compare. It had a premine. BC didn't. BC has a foundation made up investors that put their own money into it. Which do you think it going to try harder? The foundation of zero effort and minimal loss premine, or the one with investors that had to use their own money and have something to lose?  Wink

Use some logic for a second here. Comparing this to WDC is low.

The BC Foundation is nothing more than a group of large investors who collaborate some ideas, and then spend THEIR OWN MONEY, to try and better this coin for themselves and everyone else. Nothing is stopping you from doing the same. They are not the owners of BC, but just a group of investors like everyone else in this community. Smiley

Don't take the term "foundation" so personally.

It's not low, and in fact one of the foundation members from WDC is here. So no, I'm not taking low blows. Give me a list of pros as to why we need a foundation, and how it will be run? Foundation will trump all ideas and peoples innovation, marketing, help. All ideas will be run like a business from people that are not business savvy. So yes, there is need for concern. Some self appointed people come on here saying don't worry we have it all worked out, just sit back and relax and we'll take care of it with PR. I was not impressed with youtube video and base my opinions on this and past experience with foundations.

Crypto is a kind of "decentralized business", and it only works well for this fact. Centralize things and it will do not work right! However there needs to be some leadership, but leadership has to be earned and not forced, the things is going from bad to worse.

I already had many WorldCoins, 200K but the "Worldcoin foundation" was shot in the foot !!!

Lybertycoin Multipool - http://xlb.multipoolmining.com/
Bitcoin going to the moon !  Roll Eyes
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:56:43 AM
Last edit: May 03, 2014, 05:13:47 AM by IconicExpert

WE DON'T NEED AN GOSH DARN FOUNDATION, IS THIS WORLDCOIN 2.0? SERIOUSLY PISSES ME OFF CENTRALIZATION, AND ALSO PUTS OFF PEOPLE TO NOT DO ANYTHING TO HELP.

PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD, RETHINK THIS FOUNDATION. GO SEE HOW WORLDCOIN PANNED OUT WITH THERE FOUNDATION IF YOU DON'T BELIEVE ME.

+1 Huh

Let me paint this picture for you...

Our friends from IRC got the great idea to start the almighty multi-pool. They realized if they can convince the community the multi-pool would be able to sustain the BlackCoin price, everyone would mine there. The plan actually worked and now the multi-pool is earning a lot of BTC, but mostly for the people running it. So to keep that BTC flowing in they keep offering prizes and all kinds of wonderful stuff.

I came along and started shifting focus from the multi-pool/dev team to community initiatives. I started getting way too much attention and that made a few people very nervous. I was asked to "stop posting as much". When people from this community realized the core group were not focusing on what they should be focusing on, the core group viewed me as a "threat".

I originally went to the dev team and the "foundation" to fund Wall Street event and they were all for it until I wouldn't back their "Meet Black" campaign. They felt the only way this community would go along with the Meet Black campaign if I presented it. When I decided to decline, they snubbed the Wall Street event. So obviously I came to the community to fund the event.

My move put them in a very bad predicament...if the community funds the event and it goes off as planned, the community would realize they no longer need the core team or the multi-pool. So they they got Gritt to comment on the CoinTelegraph article: "I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation" to delegitimize the event and slow down funding. http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

When I realized what was going on and I proposed we make BlackCoin less centralized that made quite a few people nervous and upset. When the CoinDesk article went live today http://www.coindesk.com/things-alt-ponzi-schemes-blackcoin-usbs-time-warp-attack and had no mention of the BlackCoin foundation or the BlackCoin dev team, they realized they had to do something fast.

So someone came up with the "brilliant" idea to post the PR firm announcement and got everyone from IRC to come here and post to pump up the community. Half the people posting now I never seen post here before... They figured if they can generate enough buzz maybe they can stop the plans to make BlackCoin decentralized....

It reads like something out of a novel and sadly it is true...So while I am here genuinely trying to get this community together and accomplish big things, this small group of people are trying to keep control purely for greed....

"Hey we have a PR firm and we want you to donate $15,000 so we can secure their services. We can't tell you the name of the firm but trust us it will be awesome"!
micryon

Activity: 154

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 04:56:58 AM

But what good is development with no awareness and vice versa..

No doubt some marketing is required.. if anything, one of my biggest mistakes of the past was not spending enough on marketing and too much on product development..

I'm just saying we should be doing both.. need to be sure we're making progress on enhancing this coin.  differentiate as much as possible.

With all do respect but I doubt you have real world business experience. If you did you would know what I posted is correct. I shared 4 or 5 links to reputable sources all stating hiring a PR firm is a bad move.

I do agree that hiring a PR retainer with the kind of budgets we are talking about is likely to yield very few results.  With a "startup" of our size and the funding (uhh what funding just donations).  Guerrilla marketing , and word of mouth seems like the only viable way to go about it.  IMO likely a pr firm in 3 months with 15k will not result in much...

Although i still don't know about the whole girls on wall street thing... I'd prefer... crop circles.. Smiley

VTC: Vi5NxyF6FPCCEQDrsDcA34P8pXe1Yck21y
PDR: PP3EQsV3oX9bBkjpsnESguMHz3tfMqHXhy PlanetDollar
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:00:01 AM

No doubt some marketing is required.. if anything, one of my biggest mistakes of the past was not spending enough on marketing and too much on product development..

I'm just saying we should be doing both.. need to be sure we're making progress on enhancing this coin.  differentiate as much as possible.

With all do respect but I doubt you have real world business experience. If you did you would know what I posted is correct. I shared 4 or 5 links to reputable sources all stating hiring a PR firm is a bad move.

I do agree that hiring a PR retainer with the kind of budgets we are talking about is likely to yield very few results.  With a "startup" of our size and the funding (uhh what funding just donations).  Guerrilla marketing , and word of mouth seems like the only viable way to go about it.  IMO likely a pr firm in 3 months with 15k will not result in much...

Although i still don't know about the whole girls on wall street thing... I'd prefer... crop circles.. Smiley

Crop circles. +1

I think this was my idea in IRC weeks ago.  Cheesy Just need to find some farmers...
blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:03:20 AM

Crop circles. +1

I think this was my idea in IRC weeks ago.  Cheesy Just need to find some farmers...

Any farmers out there who own a lot of BlackCoin willing to sacrifice some corn?  Cheesy
alison03

Activity: 294

★Trash&Burn [TBC/TXB]★

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:05:50 AM

I'm just saying we should be doing both.. need to be sure we're making progress on enhancing this coin.  differentiate as much as possible.

Crop circles. +1

I think this was my idea in IRC weeks ago.  Cheesy Just need to find some farmers...

Still love the crop circle idea.

Also don't forget about people thinking about handing out BC usb sticks so students can compare to bitcoin's transaction times and see how much faster it is

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24crkb/what_if_we_gave_blackcoin_usb_sticks_to_mit/.
morituri13

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:08:50 AM

Please help support both IE's Wall Street Campaign and our PR Firm Campaign. As others have suggested these are not mutually exclusive.
morituri13

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:14:33 AM

I have personally been working on solidifying terms with a PR firm since 4/13. This was not done hastily or in response to anything happening over the last 2 weeks.
Jesse Livermore

Activity: 462

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:18:15 AM

[/size]

JL

Cringe?  What do you mean?  If I am so wrong why dont you post your analysis.   It seems to me that you dont want the price of BC to go up because you are waiting for a bigger sell-off for cheaper BC.

Buy-Black

JL

There is one thing that annoys me these kind of analyzes, DUDE, This is Crypto, This is Crazy!!!

Are you sure that you can use these theories in it ?

I would say that with regards to Elliott Wave theory, the jury's still out on that one working in crypto like it does in stocks (note: many would counter and say it doesn't work in stocks).
Volume analysis however, if you read over my posts over the last 1.5 months, does work in crypto and particularly with PoS crypto's. PoW crypto's with mining inflation diminishes the magnitude (more like "magnet"-ude) of volume and price climax points it seems.
JL

I own a DASH Masternode.... And you should too.
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:18:46 AM

I have personally been working on solidifying terms with a PR firm since 4/13. This was not done hastily or in response to anything happening over the last 2 weeks.

Timing is everything...people behind the scenes are not stupid. They noticed the post came hours after my plan and the CoinDesk announcement. They also noticed all the "new" people posting here. This is not how you run a multi-million dollar project. But like I said...good luck with the PR firm.  Wink
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:19:09 AM

Let me paint this picture for you...

My move put them in a very bad predicament...if the community funds the event and it goes off as planned, the community would realize they no longer need the core team or the multi-pool. So they they got Gritt to comment on the CoinTelegraph article: "I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation" to delegitimize the event and slow down funding. http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

who this Gritt guy is anw ? any credentials ?

I'm in Blackcoin since the beginning...never heard of him before the comment he made

I think he has to much influence and probably his own agenda....

people like that usually bring destruction and nothing else..

and Gritt a mess for you....

Think ahead and don't bite the hand that feeds you......
if you want to become important and make history with BC,
 maybe become rich in the same time be very careful what are you doing.....
all this is very fragile and might collapse any time.....

blade87

Activity: 644

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:19:46 AM

X11 miners don't forget you can mine BC at CryptoAlts.com

Currently over 800 MH/s. Come on let's hit a 1 GH/s figure and make it known that BlackCoin has not one, but two pools that have hit a 1 GH/s figure!!! Other coins can't even get a single pool to get anything near what we have two pools doing right now!!!

Closing in on 850 MH/s. Come on everyone! Tell your friends, your family members, and your unborn children to try out X11 mining on CryptoAlts!!

One more before I to sleep. Have a good night fellow BCers.  Smiley
Pages: « 1 ... 1323 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 [1373] 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: