Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 04:56:50 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:22:35 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q   
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV   
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR   
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1   
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

WE NOW HAVE: 1082$ Donated!

This is really great guys and brings even more genuine confidence in the long term success of BlackCoin. Great to see the foundation stepping up and putting their money where their mouth is, will be great to see even more future projects from you guys. Keep up the good work!
Even if you use Bitcoin through Tor, the way transactions are handled by the network makes anonymity difficult to achieve. Do not expect your transactions to be anonymous unless you really know what you're doing.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
IconicExpert

Activity: 168
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:24:02 AM

Let me paint this picture for you...

My move put them in a very bad predicament...if the community funds the event and it goes off as planned, the community would realize they no longer need the core team or the multi-pool. So they they got Gritt to comment on the CoinTelegraph article: "I want to point out that the march on Wallstreet is not officially sponsored or endorsed by Blackcoin Foundation" to delegitimize the event and slow down funding. http://cointelegraph.com/post/blackcoin_s_smooth_and_sexy_nyc_charm_offensive

who this Gritt guy is anw ? any credentials ?

I'm in Blackcoin since the beginning...never heard of him before the comment he made

I think he has to much influence and probably his own agenda....

people like that usually bring destruction and nothing else..

and Gritt a mess for you....

Think ahead and don't bite the hand that feeds you......if you want to become important and make history with BC, maybe become rich in the same time be very careful what are you doing.....all this is very fragile and might collapse any time.....

Unfortunately it is not just Gritt. That is why I proposed earlier that the dev team work on the tech side, and the community handles the business end.
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:26:47 AM

IE, we were waiting to post this after a conference call we had this morning. We then realized we wanted to add the .pdf but didn't have permission. I emailed them and they said they would look at altering it so we could put it in the public domain. They said they would have it by COB today. At 6PM EST I emailed our rep asking where it was and she emailed me back at 7:30PM with the .pdf we posted. After I sent it to soepkip he posted it.

This is the culmination of weeks of work. And there is so much yet to come! I can't wait. Smiley
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:29:43 AM

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

This is really great guys and brings even more genuine confidence in the long term success of BlackCoin. Great to see the foundation stepping up and putting their money where their mouth is, will be great to see even more future projects from you guys. Keep up the good work!

you ain't seen nothing yet

ddeaNewtOn

Activity: 196

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:31:22 AM

"Hey we have a PR firm and we want you to donate $15,000 so we can secure their services. We can't tell you the name of the firm but trust us it will be awesome"!

brammien

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:32:35 AM

I have personally been working on solidifying terms with a PR firm since 4/13. This was not done hastily or in response to anything happening over the last 2 weeks.

Who are you now?
morituri13

Activity: 84

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:34:06 AM

I'm the one who you've been chatting with on IRC. Smiley
darcius

Activity: 41
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:34:31 AM

IE, we were waiting to post this after a conference call we had this morning. We then realized we wanted to add the .pdf but didn't have permission. I emailed them and they said they would look at altering it so we could put it in the public domain. They said they would have it by COB today. At 6PM EST I emailed our rep asking where it was and she emailed me back at 7:30PM with the .pdf we posted. After I sent it to soepkip he posted it.

This is the culmination of weeks of work. And there is so much yet to come! I can't wait. Smiley

Fantastic job guys, keep up the good work. Don't worry too much about IE, you can easily see by his posts since the announcement he's a little butthurt the attention has been taken away from his project for the time being. I personally think everyones projects has their place, the more, the better! Love your professionalism morituri, keep up the good work buddy.
z3r0

Activity: 194

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:34:46 AM

Luving the thread this morning, I think some people might be confusing centralizing something and building a brand.

Anyways as long as BC is in a lot of different pockets it is not centralized. Thanks for all the great work guys!

The market seems to be sharing the same view!

Live Bitcoin and Crypto News From Around The World
Free Trading Signals - Twitter: @saintcrypto
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:37:14 AM

nothing to add?

blade87

Activity: 644
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:38:36 AM

Stop arguing about which projects are more awesome!

Man, BC is silly sometimes, but in a good way? Tongue
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:39:50 AM

The Plan

you ain't seen nothing yet

Yup you are 100% correct...we haven't seen anything yet. All of the press and attention we have been getting over the past 4 weeks have been because of the community efforts. What exactly has the foundation done noteworthy? I read an article from Asia that generated no buzz. Why should the community donate $15,000 and we have yet to see the foundation do anything noteworthy?

I have seen this so many times before and I sincerely hoped BlackCoin was going to be different....
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:44:35 AM

The Plan

First coin to every hire a pro PR team? lets do this.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:45:44 AM

Fantastic job guys, keep up the good work. Don't worry too much about IE, you can easily see by his posts since the announcement he's a little butthurt the attention has been taken away from his project for the time being. I personally think everyones projects has their place, the more, the better! Love your professionalism morituri, keep up the good work buddy.

I am for anything that will make my portfolio value increase. If spending $30,000 would send BlackCoin to $1.00 per coin I would be all over it. But all it is going to do is become an expensive lesson in why you should never let people who have never run a business be in control of a multi-million dollar project.

PS: I do not need attention from people online, I get enough attention from my wife and kids.
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:46:20 AM

The Plan

Good morning BC!!!

I love it, finally we get some professionalism into BC. If some guys are against this, it is clear they have some personal agenda working instead of doing work for BC community.

Blackfriday, Coinkite, KNC miner promotions and now this!!  Love this communtiy.

+100000
ProsperousWealth

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:48:22 AM

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

We have raised approximately $3243
We have at least $6297 more to go.

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

I donated an additional 333 to this campaign as well today and will also donate 33.3% of my mining efforts to this as well.
spreading the love equally Cheesy
Ximp

Activity: 336

CS Student - BC Logo Guy

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:49:34 AM

Alright, I think all the concerns have been heard. Now let's all get back to work and increase the community! Great job Soepkip and friends!
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:51:35 AM

This is not the point....all project are welcome and useful...

the question is is it wise to use funds that way..? mostly amount wise..

for example why there's no more effort put in development of Android Wallet...

This will join many ideas already posted here;
- like the one; you want to pay for half of the pizza, etc
- might completely skip usage of cards, terminals, etc.....Android mobile platform is capable of handling all of that...

I just feel that few persons want to get hold of the control of the coin.....and what scares me is their agenda...
if they truly pro BC it will be good..but so far they didn't proved anything....
but what if their agenda is destructive ?

ProsperousWealth

Activity: 65

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:52:59 AM

This is not the point....all project are welcome and useful...

the question is is it wise to use funds that way..? mostly amount wise..

for example why there's no more effort put in development of Android Wallet...

This will join many ideas already posted here;
- like the one; you want to pay for half of the pizza, etc
- might completely skip usage of cards, terminals, etc.....Android mobile platform is capable of handling all of that...

I just feel that few persons want to get hold of the control of the coin.....and what scares me is their agenda...
if they truly pro BC it will be good..but so far they didn't proved anything....
but what if their agenda is destructive ?

simple answer is if you don't believe in it don't donate to it. you have no obligation to support the campaign by donating.
MuffinMaster

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:53:29 AM

Alright, I think all the concerns have been heard. Now let's all get back to work and increase the community! Great job Soepkip and friends!

its Friday night, no one is working, although bc is a hot buy right now before everyone wakes up tomorrow and realizes that the foundation is going to kick this up to the next level.

Pages: « 1 ... 1324 1325 1326 1327 1328 1329 1330 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 [1374] 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: