Bitcoin Forum
May 06, 2024, 08:40:10 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:18:35 AM

is this KingSchultz trustable? never seen him around I guess

i did. easier when you got most posters on ignore Cheesy

he is one of the mods over there at reddit, reposting a lot of stuff from here as well.
don't see any problem with that guy myself.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
The block chain is the main innovation of Bitcoin. It is the first distributed timestamping system.
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
troiste

Activity: 140
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:18:44 AM

IconicExpert, I think that the donations raised for your event are more than enough now. Can you please confirm?

If so, I think it would be good now to direct community donations (plus the additional money from the donations to your event) towards the Soepkip proposal.

What do you think?

Is it reached already?
Arigard

Activity: 49
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:19:51 AM

Quote from: IE
You have issue with my personality which is fine, but you do not have issue with a group of boys smoking weed on a livecast while representing BlackCoin?

They were clearly smoking roll ups. Not sure in what universe how you can use that as a character assassination for people in business. Stop worrying about what other people are doing and sort your own shit out.

-Now that the price has risen, what will you be doing with the extra money you now have from the donation amounts if you do pass your limit?
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:21:24 AM

Anyway, I just sold up all my BC. I really don't want to think my investment is riding on whether some dude (IronicExpert) is an Indian with a fake wife or some egotistical New Yorker, too much is riding on his bullshit either way.
Cya quark master.
Crypto currency is decentralized you need to deal with that.
If you think that IE is doing bad while you could do better?
Yea is just easier sold all and move elsewhere when you can add nothing from your self to community to beat
Soepkip IE Marks Blade87... go and look your perfect safe bay. GL anyway.

I've contributed to community efforts for other coins... Anyway the fact is that no-one has received their Blackcoin card yet, and the same person behind that is now raising money for a publicity event. I'd like to see a video of these cards if anyone gets them. Are the graphics painted on to look like it has a chip? If so it will look pretty stupid. And until this guy provides more information about himself he may vanish rather than stage this Wall St event.

Ok now this is just getting ridiculous. I told everyone when the cards would be shipping out and when they would start receiving them. If you think I purchased 360 cards and took pictures of all 360 cards in their wrappers for an elaborate scam then you sire need help. WOW...

If you want to put an end to this, it's pretty easy. I'm not raising any money here, but want my twitter? Just search @dragonseer. Want my facebook? here: https://www.facebook.com/Dragonseer

You, on the other hand, have made mention of your wife and kids, and supposedly affluent New York life without stepping outside of the cozy anonymity of this forum, are you surprised people are suspicious?

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
Alpharisc

Activity: 47
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:21:59 AM

Please go back to when they first made the announcement. I asked a two legitimate questions, I didn't post FUD nor was a rude. That is when the personal attacks started...

Despite my account age, I've been keeping up to date on this thread daily. I've never posted here because, frankly, it's become a terrible discussion environment. I'm sorry, but it is. The outright ugliness of some of the participants here make me pray potential BlackCoin users don't read it.

I'm not going to wade into the issue of whether you think you (IE) are justified or not in your criticisms. I'm just going to ask you to recognise that it's a reality you are going to experience detractors, trolls and personal attacks, regardless of your vision, and this is something best ignored.

I think no matter whether it is you, or someone else positing a direction for BlackCoin, everyone needs to demonstrate some statesmanship and rise above the public squabbles if you are prepared to engage in fundraising and positing ideas.

I don't find screeds from some users regarding IE's approaches or indeed some of IE's generalised antipathy towards other initiatives like the PR fundraising to be appropriate.

We seem to have lost sight of the fact that when we post publicly in this forum or anywhere else, we are ambassadors for BlackCoin. There is plenty of room for complementary campaigns.

If you don't support something, fine. You don't need to donate.

Like I said: Solicit donations on the merits of your ideas, not the perception of weakness in those of others. We are all inhabiting the good ship BlackCoin here, and this public drama has the potential to undo everything.

I wish everybody the best of luck with their ideas, and hope to be able to push as much funds as I can afford into anything that looks like it's going to take off

draco71

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:22:28 AM

IconicExpert, I think that the donations raised for your event are more than enough now. Can you please confirm?

If so, I think it would be good now to direct community donations (plus the additional money from the donations to your event) towards the Soepkip proposal.

What do you think?

And why do you assume that? Last count was less than $4000, I didn't check this morning yet but I doubt we raised over $6000 in 24 hours.

I saw in BC address 60K BC and in BTC address 22 BTC. But that's why I asked, it is on you to confirm. Maybe I miss something.

My heart belongs to RieCoin (RIC), my investments to BlackCoin (BC)
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:24:22 AM

I'm following BlackCoin since the price was 2k and I finally realized the formula:

Code:
BlackCoin = never ending drama

What that means to me is that people really DO CARE of that coin and its future and taking it seriously but not just another PANDA-style.
Just love it!  Grin
...there is 50% trols creating that drama part eg. Soepkip<>IronicExpert they have diffrents wievs on coin that is all.
But bro when one fails 2nd will be moving forward.
When you have one vision you are in deep shit at the end.
Look at bright site of that action.

That's what I do Wink

And btw there is real drama sometimes - I was on IRC when RadioStatic appeared and said he cannot sleep and cannot keep up the work on multipool and suddenly SoepKip entered the chat and "picked up the fallen flag". That was like some movie action you know, I just can't forget it  Grin

Now few words for those people who are complaining about IconicExpert "ego" and so on - there was times when nobody know anything about is Iconic legit or not. Let my give you some old post overview:

I will happily donate as well, but not until I see some results. And yes, for the obvious possibility if you must wonder why. I'm not accusing anyone of anything, but the BC community doesn't have a premine to work off of, so we do need to be extra careful.

If you want the community to invest their own time and money in improving BlackCoin, then this type of mentality must change. I have no interest or desire to rip off a community I am currently active in for roughly $600.00 USD. I made the address public and separated the contribution wallet from my personal wallet so everyone can keep track. I would like to point out, every time you mine on a pool, and every time you send your coins to an exchange, you are trusting the person on the other end will not "rip you off".

I'm sure you will not rip us off Smiley. The reason why I wait is I don't have much community funds to throw around at the moment and i'd like the investments from that side to be profitable for the coin. Maybe next time we can use an escrow thus to combat the inherent trust issue that will always live within the crypto community.

But sometimes you have to decide for yourself and make your choice. I guess I made the right one.

Ok, I'm not so sure as Soepkip  Wink but I red IconicExpert's last posts and I hope he is a good guy  Smiley

500 BC sent
585e214826c6c75367af87a37fbbde8b6d5b055b14a313c6003eea259ff3f7c5

Make it happen!

And he did his job. And he did his job many times after. To make it even clearer - he is one of not so many who actually doing something.
And I can understand why he is defending so hard his way of thinking - a lot of value was brought as the result of his doings and he wants to go even further so he just trying not to throw it in the basket... oh, wait... look at this blue-ish letters in quotes above. I think he mentally became a part of a dev team   Grin

To sum it up:
Both SoepKip and IconicExpert are doing their best I believe. And the community should listen to both of them (and others who are doing something), think wisely and then just "vote" with their support.

is this KingSchultz trustable? never seen him around I guess
I dunno.
But I personally love The BlackCoin Crop Circle Project idea.
It's cheap, crazy and can really go viral IMO Wink

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=469640.msg6519115#msg6519115

PS. sorry for such long post  Roll Eyes

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
HardwarePal

Activity: 565

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:29:26 AM

Stop arguing about which projects are more awesome!

Man, BC is silly sometimes, but in a good way? Tongue

This is not the point....all project are welcome and useful...

the question is is it wise to use funds that way..? mostly amount wise..

for example why there's no more effort put in development of Android Wallet...

This will join many ideas already posted here;
- like the one; you want to pay for half of the pizza, etc
- might completely skip usage of cards, terminals, etc.....Android mobile platform is capable of handling all of that...

I just feel that few persons want to get hold of the control of the coin.....and what scares me is their agenda...
if they truly pro BC it will be good..but so far they didn't proved anything....
but what if their agenda is destructive ?

simple answer is if you don't believe in it don't donate to it. you have no obligation to support the campaign by donating.

The issue is the priority of the core group and their ability to run a multi-million dollar project. I haven't seen them do one thing that didn't involve the community. Like some have pointed out we do not have an Android wallet and the site isn't localized, but we have thousands of international users. To add injury to insult they posted a plan and refused to give the name of the PR firm. I will repeat...they are asking for $15,000 but are withholding the name of the PR firm...and that doesn't require concern?...What if the PR firm isn't a good one? Why was this PR firm selected?

So basically they are asking people to donate $15,000 and be quiet...

I guess a real businessman like you should of known about NDA's ( sorry man you are making a fool of yourself)

A non-disclosure agreement (NDA), also known as a confidentiality agreement (CA), confidential disclosure agreement (CDA), proprietary information agreement (PIA), or secrecy agreement, is a legal contract between at least two parties that outlines confidential material, knowledge, or information that the parties wish to share with one another for certain purposes, but wish to restrict access to or by third parties. It is a contract through which the parties agree not to disclose information covered by the agreement. An NDA creates a confidential relationship between the parties to protect any type of confidential and proprietary information or trade secrets. As such, an NDA protects nonpublic business information.

NDAs are commonly signed when two companies, individuals, or other entities (such as partnerships, societies, etc.) are considering doing business and need to understand the processes used in each other's business for the purpose of evaluating the potential business relationship. NDAs can be "mutual", meaning both parties are restricted in their use of the materials provided, or they can restrict the use of material by a single party.

It is also possible for an employee to sign an NDA or NDA-like agreement with an employer. In fact, some employment agreements will include a clause restricting employees' use and dissemination of company-owned confidential information.
troiste

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:31:08 AM

Anyway, I just sold up all my BC. I really don't want to think my investment is riding on whether some dude (IronicExpert) is an Indian with a fake wife or some egotistical New Yorker, too much is riding on his bullshit either way.
Cya quark master.
Yea is just easier sold all and move elsewhere when you can add nothing from your self to community to beat

I've contributed to community efforts for other coins... Anyway the fact is that no-one has received their Blackcoin card yet, and the same person behind that is now raising money for a publicity event. I'd like to see a video of these cards if anyone gets them. Are the graphics painted on to look like it has a chip? If so it will look pretty stupid. And until this guy provides more information about himself he may vanish rather than stage this Wall St event.

Ok now this is just getting ridiculous. I told everyone when the cards would be shipping out and when they would start receiving them. If you think I purchased 360 cards and took pictures of all 360 cards in their wrappers for an elaborate scam then you sire need help. WOW...

If you want to put an end to this, it's pretty easy. I'm not raising any money here, but want my twitter? Just search @dragonseer. Want my facebook? here: https://www.facebook.com/Dragonseer

You, on the other hand, have made mention of your wife and kids, and supposedly affluent New York life without stepping outside of the cozy anonymity of this forum, are you surprised people are suspicious?

Come on guys, sit down relax, and when you get the cards make your conclusions Wink talking nonsense is not needed
Degolep

Activity: 210

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:33:24 AM

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

Jabulon

Activity: 266
Merit: 250

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:38:49 AM
Last edit: May 07, 2014, 12:26:56 AM by Jabulon

Jabulon's "Both-And" Umbrella Fund!

Yes, here it is folks. Let's keep nice and cozy under these 58" diam Blackcoin Golf Umbrellas, ideal for escorting chicks into your Lambo on a rainy day, or for giving to your footman/bodyguard to protect you from sun-damage while strolling the beach! Here's how it works:
Donate in any amount to BHMXU4jpMRwruz3Gs2HV9QQgZrxq2cHA5t if you love any and all the awesome projects coming forth, be it Crop circles, PR firm, Wall Street, Video, and whatever else is 'hot' and trending here. I will, through a random and transparent lottery process, allocate your donations once a week to the Lucky One! While supplies last, any donor sending in 500 BC or more gets one of these sexy umbrellas. Double-check the donation address, scammers are known to repost with bastardized wallet addy, and pm me deets if you donate.
Combat the folly of either-or thinking! Combat the bashers and partisan squabbling! Combat the rain! Yay!

Visit NightBark Music, home of the BlackCoin Music Video! https://www.youtube.com/user/nightbarkmusic
Luxasd

Activity: 504
Merit: 253

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:39:22 AM

Cya quark master.

Maybe you should wash your hair before your criticise anyone.

Thomas-s

Activity: 1274

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:43:18 AM

Cya quark master.

Maybe you should wash your hair before your criticise anyone.

Your typical internet warrior.

What a joke.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
dragonseer

Activity: 611

Anglo Saxon Crypto Enthusiast

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:46:37 AM

Anyone else want to post their facebook page?? Let's keep it going  Grin

Crypto sales and more here: https://www.ebay.com.au/usr/dragon-seer
morituri13

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:47:04 AM

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Keep the donations coming! Thanks for the support. Also, please lend your support to as many worthwhile causes as you possibly can (remember to check original post donation addresses). And also we have been light on suggestions. Please make some short lists of key messages and demographics. Thanks
keshuker

Activity: 395
Merit: 250

aka. dibdab

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:51:53 AM

Jabulon's "Both-And" Umbrella Fund!

Yes, here it is folks. Let's keep nice and cozy under these 58" diam Blackcoin Golf Umbrellas, ideal for escorting chicks into your Lambo on a rainy day, or for giving to your footman/bodyguard to protect you from sun-damage while strolling the beach! Here's how it works:
Donate in any amount to BHMXU4jpMRwruz3Gs2HV9QQgZrxq2cHA5t if you love any and all the awesome projects coming forth, be it Crop circles, PR firm, Wall Street, Video, and whatever else is 'hot' and trending here. I will, through a random and transparent lottery process, allocate your donations once a week to the Lucky One! While supplies last, any donor sending in 500 BC or more gets one of these sexy umbrellas. Double-check the donation address, scammers are known to repost with bastardized wallet addy, and pm me deets if you donate.
Combat the folly of either-or thinking! Combat the bashers and partisan squabbling! Yay!

VERY nice, I will order the first one.

Good work!!
troiste

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:52:14 AM

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=64

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PQleT6BtCbE#t=159
Joe Budden

Activity: 210

JO€¥ B⃦udd$

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:53:56 AM

The Plan

Keep the donations coming! Thanks for the support. Also, please lend your support to as many worthwhile causes as you possibly can (remember to check original post donation addresses). And also we have been light on suggestions. Please make some short lists of key messages and demographics. Thanks

DONT FUCK AROUND WITH MY BLACKCOINS, WE WANT A COMPANY NAME!

UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 11:59:36 AM

BlackCoin is not this SINGLE thread on bitcointalk!

You need to get over to:

BlackCoin Forums
http://blackcointalk.com

BlackCoin Reddit
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin

This needs repeating ...

and I'll keep repeating as long as all this rubbish persists....

well, I'm getting "500 - Internal Server Error" on http://www.blackcointalk.com/ now  Sad

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
morituri13

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 11:59:58 AM

Joe, I am sorry you changed your mind about backing this project without knowing the company name. At this time we cannot disclose the PR firms's name at their request. Until then we will gladly refund your coins. Please tell me which address you sent coins to and which address belongs to you.

In the meantime you can still help support without risking your coins by coming up with key message suggestions or any other ideas for us to present to the PR Firm.
Pages: « 1 ... 1331 1332 1333 1334 1335 1336 1337 1338 1339 1340 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 [1381] 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: