Bitcoin Forum
June 24, 2024, 10:13:30 AM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509654 times)
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:51:07 PM

#BlackCoin holders, sign up here...

1) http://blackcointalk.com
2) http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Come join the supporters!

joined !

edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:53:19 PM

OPEN LETTER

/snip

You speak for me as well brother.

We've hit a point where other coins don't even bother trolling us anymore. It's clear BC is the king. But now we seem to have the community itself that's stirring up problems Sad

+1 very true. As much as I appreciate what Iconic is doing. He needs to step down boosting his own projects and bashing down others. Also, he needs to learn to respond to criticism. Stay calm. A good start would be the red,bolt fonts. Very annoying actually.
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:56:56 PM

Hi...Thank you for your comments but your calculations are inncorrect. The BTC address is my coindesk address and everything is sent to that address.
As for the BC address you have to start calculating from the point of when I announced the event.

In total (rounding up) we have raised $4100... no where close to $16,000.

My little audit to aprove what Ironic says:

April 29, 2014, 01:38:08 PM - 1st post about Wallstreet action.

BC Contribution Address: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
2014-05-01 14:08:35   1000   22726.16366204   BC + today new 896BC
= 23622 BC recived in total from 29.04.2014 to totay.
irnic was selling at price about ~27k sat awerage so:
23622* 0.000027 = 6,3BTC*440$ = 2800$

BC DONATION = 2800$ > that was sold as BTC see below

As suggested I have added other coin addresses:

BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
That payment can be just solt BC: 2014-05-02 08:06:13   PAYMENT RECEIVED   6,76571119   0   
0fcbf8aa75da6723c86972bd4f0349f143312758f8404df62b4f974900d83f00   

Adres BTC total sum from April 29, 2014, 01:38:08 PM = 9,7707923 BTC

9,7707923BTC * 440$ = 4298 $

LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ

LTC= 3.27583681 LTC * 0.0242 BTC = 0,2596 BTC = ~30$

DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

62239,86782257 * 0,0000 0104 BTC(Mintpal) = 0.06472856 BTC = 28$ // didn't touched balance !

SO LTC + BTC(BC included) + DOGE = 4298$ + 30$ + 30$ =  4358$ IN real 3900~4500$
All depends on exchanges rates.BC BTC // BTC USD //BTC LTC`

SO IE tells truth all in blockchains guys.

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
digicidal

Activity: 392
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 04:57:33 PM

I am still confused about who these people are and what connections they have to the business world?  and what their resume's look like?  I am a potentially large investor and am just curious what experience these people have in the real business world. 

I was confused by your quote as it was merely an exchange regarding exchange trade pricing/trending... to whom do you refer?

Also if you are a potentially large investor that is unfamiliar to cryptocurrencies in general I would definitely recommend doing some research first before throwing a significant amount into a coin all at once.

In general I can tell you this:

1) Most coins are developed and supported by volunteers who have limited (and possibly none at all) significant enterprise exposure - at least not directly.

2) The communities behind them are a homogeneous collection of all types ranging from upper management at large firms/companies and successful entrepreneurs, to emotionally disturbed children sitting behind a computer in their parent's basement.

It's a place where a good decision (or a lucky one) can turn $1000 into $250K just as fast as it can turn $250K into $1000. Smiley

The OP has some of the information you're looking for, but really it's more up to your gut than your business acumen in this market.  Hopefully that will eventually change, but since it hasn't (for the most part) for BTC... it's probably going to be awhile longer even than that for BC.

- That being said... there's a ton of potential upside and the game just started... so good luck and welcome aboard. Smiley
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:00:37 PM

OPEN LETTER

There are people on this forum claiming they want the best for BlackCoin and the community but they are the first one’s to throw people under the bus. Is one thing to have an idea that you want to bring forward and another one is to impose your idea on people.  When people don't necessarily agree or have there own opinion they immediately get shut down. They get called names, conspiracies start up and that leads to threats. What are you looking for? what are you trying to gain from this?

BlackCoin or any other digital currency will always be controlled by the people who hold the most coins. Example If you are the first one to buy houses on a block or a huge piece of land you will more than likely control what you want to sell it for.  If someone wants to promote your home for sale, or land or neighbors want to get together to promote the sale of a complex they can either work together or not. If people have any idea on how to promote the sale and they move forward with ideas and ask members to donate well good for them. If other neighbors have other ideas and they ask for donations they are also ok to ask and promote.  In the end everyone wants to sell there home but each has the last call on how much they will sell for.  This notion that the BlackCoin is centralized because it has some members creating a foundation is delusional. Thats like creating a club or a group in the neighborhood. Are they imposing on people to pay or they will get there coins taken NO, Are they imposing rules on how people should act NO, are they controlling people and telling them to hold or sell NO.  People are free to do their own projects in this neighborhood.  People are free to ask for donations for their projects, this notion that a Foundation is better than someone else’s group is ridiculous. They could of called it the BlackShibes for what I care is just a group.  

If the common purpose is to move forward for the success of a project  called BlackCoin, Personal and group attacks serve nobody in this forum.

I've personally dedicated my time and effort to this project, the community and friends because I believe in our collective success. I have stopped my own projects and other endeavors to pour my heart and should into BlackCoin. This without pushing anyone to think or do as I say.

The time has come for  people to step back and think. Think on how we are hurting the BRAND, we're also hurting peoples feelings and above all wasting peoples times. If we do a good thing we either do it out of our hearts or for something in return. I do my things out of heart, specially if i'm in with a group that I care about. I would never be so self centered as to push down people’s throat that is my way or the highway, that my views are right and yours are wrong. On the other hand I step back, I watch listen and learn because everyone can bring forward a good point.

Iconic I'm going to address you

You have taken over this forum, most of this forum is littered with your projects, ideas, and negative and destructive rants. These ideas always have a pricetag that the community ships in for. Coming from someone that has donated to your project I would appreciate it if you could tone your self down.

Stop with them against me and you against them mentality, YOU ARE HURTING EVERYONE.

You seem to not understand that you are helping with one hand and destroying with another. People want YOU to bring Ideas forward, comment, be engaged but the way you're going about it sometimes brushes people off the wrong way and is destructive. Please dont tell me how such a marketing genious you are cause with this attitudes your doing the total opposite. You are ultimately hurting the brand. I came to this community to help, bring fresh Ideas and bring some big players and your actions have caused some of my people to step back.  This is the reason Im coming forward to address you. While your getting girls to go to wall street to do your gorilla campaign, I got the people that pay these people to trade their stocks, I got the real entertainers the real producers and I have over 25 years in the industry. I don't hide behind a computer, I come out and show face. When I asked you to come forward to address so called "Transparency issues and your projects" your were to busy. Why are you to busy to promote your projects and address transparency, LIVE ON TELECAST, You are always here glued to this forum. If you got time for 2000 character rants Im sure you have time to speak live. I was going to send you an email but since you want transparency well here you have it.

You have turned my people to think this is a joke and have cast doubt in the people that open the doors for me to see this great community. If youre selfish acts continue guess what you will get your way, you will solely destroy the confidence of serious people that dont care about people spating over gimmicks. If you want to help this community stay in your lane, do your projects, raise your funds but don't throw hard working people under the bus and cast doubt, that my friend is counterproductive.

My actions will speak for themselves but if I continue to see this reckless behaviour on your part I will walk away with my people, events and all investments planned.

sorry but you've got it the other way around...

Iconic got bashed and he is defending himself
digicidal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:01:13 PM

If anyone is confused as to the direction of BC price-wise look at the order depth (though with almost no volume it's not moving anywhere for a little while I think).

http://www.cryptocoincharts.info/v2/pair/bc/btc/mintpal/10-days

(I'm staying out of the other direction argument permanently - I vote with my BC)

Where the heck have you been hiding?

My office... doing a big rollout and all my modding projects are stalled... so haven't been by "my old haunt" in awhile.  Plus just reading this thread once or twice per day winds up getting me sucked into drama more than I would like or can afford time-wise. Cheesy

I'll post some trading updates later - and maybe one of these days get back to building. Smiley
valarmg

Activity: 237
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:02:38 PM

OPEN LETTER

/snip

We've hit a point where other coins don't even bother trolling us anymore. It's clear BC is the king. But now we seem to have the community itself that's stirring up problems Sad

+1 very true. As much as I appreciate what Iconic is doing. He needs to step down boosting his own projects and bashing down others. Also, he needs to learn to respond to criticism. Stay calm. A good start would be the red,bolt fonts. Very annoying actually.

This thread has to stop being the main center of blackcoin activity. It's toxic. There have already been a number of people who have left the community due to this thread, and others are threatening to.

Up to the devs/foundation/main investors to put up a united stand and say they'll no longer post here, so that other avenues of discussion can flourish.
Ramirez

Activity: 78

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:04:35 PM

Let's keep on our projects:

Hello BlackCoin Community

As the BlackCoin Foundation we have worked hard in the past weeks and I am proud to present to the community at large one of our most ambitious fundraising ventures to date. As most of you know, BlackCoin is a phenomenal alternative cryptocurrency with substantial REAL advantages over its competitors. We are a greener, faster, coin that is ready for retail adoption and worldwide use… Only the world doesn't know this... That is hopefully about to change…

BlackCoin will be the first CryptoCurrency to hire a legitimate, brick and mortar, Public Relations Firm!

For several weeks the BlackCoin Foundation has been engaging PR firms in order to find one with the right technical expertise to help promote BlackCoin through various target media (think wired.com, theverge, wsj, financial times, and social media as well). After much deliberation we have decided on a company and are in the process of finalizing things contractually speaking. We are not going to release the PR firm's name until things are finalized, but they have a great deal of experience and are truly excited to be working with us. You will not be disappointed.

BlackCoin is Bitcoin 2.0. But spreading this message comes at significant cost. In order to secure a 90 day PR campaign (with options to retain services month to month after the initial 90 day period) the foundation has already raised over $15,000 USD! This has got the ball rolling, but we need help from the community! To finish paying for this venture we need the community to help raise an additional $15,000 USD.

The funds raised by the Foundation have allowed us to get things started, and over the next few days and weeks we will providing more and more information about the strategy, including key messages and timelines. Our strategy meetings will be 100% transparent and we will be updating the community about our every move. In the meantime, we need two things:

1.) Come up with suggestions! We have a powerful PR firm to bounce ideas off of and now is the time to brainstorm. What do you think is an important message? What is an important venue? Give us anything and everything you got, but please do your best to list your ideas in a concise and coherent manner.
2.) Please donate to the addresses below! This is a monumental and revolutionary undertaking that could very well shape the cryptocurrency landscape for years to come. Every little bit helps!

Linked below is a very high-level and preliminary overview that the PR firm provided to us in our most recent conference call. Some information has been redacted and the formatting has been altered (worsened) due to proprietary images (e.g. anything that could identify the PR Firm).

The Plan

The cryptocurrency world is having trouble competing with BlackCoin as is… With a capable and professional PR firm on our side, the sky is the limit.

Thanks and please donate today!
BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1    
Make sure to check the addresses in the original post!

Be the change you want to see in the world.

BlackCoin Is Going To Wall Street

This is an outline of what my wife and I have been planning for a few weeks. Please take a few minutes to read.

I have been promising something big in May, and today I have decided to present my project to the community so together we can make it a reality! My wife and I have been working on this project behind the scenes, and it has never been done before in crypto. We want BlackCoin to be the first Cypto Currency to pull it off!

So what is the big idea?

We want to hire 50 attractive women dressed in BlackCoin T-Shirts, and for 2 hours these women will converge on Wall Street and hand out Wall Street Edition BlackCoin cards and sell sheets describing BlackCoin.

Everything I have asked this community to do has lead us to this moment and now it is time to explain my master plan.

1. I rallied this community together to fund the press release projects so we can introduce the BlackCoin brand to mainstream media outlets, and at the same time learn how to focus our energy towards a single objective.

2. I created the BlackCoin card because I knew in the future we needed something "physical" to allow people to touch and feel. It is hard to get people to believe in something that only exists virtually. The cards are loaded with software that will make it easy to buy, manage, and trade BlackCoins.

3. I rallied this community to contact strategic companies like Vault Of Satoshi because I knew for us to succeed we needed a direct Fiat to BC service here in North America.

4. Now that step 1 -3 has been accomplished,  everything is in place for the main event.

What will the main event accomplish?

This plan is to kill 3 birds with one stone.

a. The cards and sell sheets will introduce new investors to BC. Although Wall Street is the location we do not care if "whales" on Wall Street invests in BC or not. Wall Street is just the backdrop. We want BC to be associated with wealth!

b. We will attract the attention of mainstream media. Not everyday 50 beautiful women dressed alike converge on Wall Street. The event will be covered by local and international media outlets. My wife will be calling media outlets the day before and during the event.

c. We will be making crypto history and we will show the rest of the crypto community how determined we are to make BlackCoin #1.

What is needed to make this a success?

Casting studio rental for day (Cast girls for rvent)
50 Girls for 2 hours
50 T-Shirts
Water For Girls
1000 Cards + Retail Packaging
1000 Sell Sheets
Misc expenses: transportation..snacks...etc..etc

Total budget: $9540
Approximately 73,000 BC at the current exchange rate.

Note: I am not profiting off the cards we get made for this event, these will be community made cards at the wholesale factory price. I set 1000 cards as the minimum, but if we can raise more than $9540 I will get as many cards made as the donations allow.

Note: If we can raise $12,000 or more I will be able to hire a professional camera crew to follow the girls around. We can use that video to plaster all over the web and go viral!

This community has wanted something huge and I strongly believe this is what we need. Our recent partnerships with various companies have been great to make BC stronger, but it has done very little to get the  "BlackCoin brand out to the mainstream. We can have all the partnerships in the world, but if no one knows about us then partnerships mean very little. I think this event will give us the most ROI, and this will be the tipping point for BlackCoin.

To make this happen we need to raise the money by May 17th, and my wife and  I would like to do the event either the 29th or the 30th of May. If you have any questions please feel free to ask, and all comments and suggestions are welcome since it will take this entire community to make this happen.

Below is the donation addresses (Please make sure you use the addresses from this original post or my signature only. Previously scammers have attempted to replace donation addresses with their own addresses when replying to the post.

Donation addresses:

BC: BQQsUdYaqCGUDhdXPADto1gKwvEA2a92TP
BTC: 12jhNVMj5kk7akem2wxDwnpQvGdro3NzJ4
LTC: LT4hiypMuPLYQT2gu3gdMjvAMqhC1w12yJ
DOGE: DRJnZVTP64phDfdoWu5VnKUUSM7p8Tf4MT

I want to thank everyone who has contributed and every donation helps!!!

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:06:56 PM

OPEN LETTER

/snip

This thread has to stop being the main center of blackcoin activity. It's toxic. There have already been a number of people who have left the community due to this thread, and others are threatening to.

Up to the devs/foundation/main investors to put up a united stand and say they'll no longer post here, so that other avenues of discussion can flourish.

This is Time to sort ideas and stick mostly on main forum www.blackcointalk.com.
here just bump projects updates and donations lets keep main dysfunction in http://www.blackcointalk.com.

digicidal

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:07:20 PM

OPEN LETTER

/snip

I agree, and to that end this will be my last post.  I simply don't have enough time to waste and although it's powerfully entertaining and addictive (like gawking at a bad accident or watching a domestic dispute in public) it's just not worth it.  Still will be holding my BC and adding to my positions, of course, but it's just way too much of a distraction and poison to the coin.
Ziploc

Activity: 405

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:07:55 PM

I spoke with some friends a BTCTalk who are mods, and I finally figured out why IconicExpert used an indian IP.

The following names are also IconicExpert smurf accounts, if you go through the post history you can see they constantly vigorously defend IE, while using the exact same writing style over and over and over (big font, bolds and red text that only he uses.)

ziploc
coinpredator

Both ziploc and coinpredator are smurfed accounts, the reason he was sitting behind an indian IP was because if you whois that IP it's a proxy service, to let him switch accounts and remain anonymous, but he forgot to switch his IP a few times, and so a mode was able to really easily call him out.
Also those two accounts only ever post when IE is posting.

Thought this is just too delicious and juicy not to share.

LOL...

I'm a real person....and been with BC longer than you..

also maybe we live it the same time zone or continent ??

India...oh sorry NY...

You've got it, detective, lol

XbladeX
Legendary

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:10:11 PM

You prick - KrokieRocks still with that india Cheesy after evidence ? Cheesy pathetic
PS: I ma with BC from 1st day of mining and i can tell you that IE switched here from Mint that is all...
I didn't belive him but he started delivered promises about PR campagain ext... and IE gained trust by HARD WORK - this is fact...
I think just leave that thread and go search him in India Cheesy... HAHAHA

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:12:11 PM

OPEN LETTER

You have taken over this forum, most of this forum is littered with your projects, ideas, and negative and destructive rants. These ideas always have a pricetag that the community ships in for. Coming from someone that has donated to your project I would appreciate it if you could tone your self down.

Stop with them against me and you against them mentality, YOU ARE HURTING EVERYONE.

You seem to not understand that you are helping with one hand and destroying with another. People want YOU to bring Ideas forward, comment, be engaged but the way you're going about it sometimes brushes people off the wrong way and is destructive. Please dont tell me how such a marketing genious you are cause with this attitudes your doing the total opposite. You are ultimately hurting the brand. I came to this community to help, bring fresh Ideas and bring some big players and your actions have caused some of my people to step back.  This is the reason Im coming forward to address you. While your getting girls to go to wall street to do your gorilla campaign, I got the people that pay these people to trade their stocks, I got the real entertainers the real producers and I have over 25 years in the industry. I don't hide behind a computer, I come out and show face. When I asked you to come forward to address so called "Transparency issues and your projects" your were to busy. Why are you to busy to promote your projects and address transparency, LIVE ON TELECAST, You are always here glued to this forum. If you got time for 2000 character rants Im sure you have time to speak live. I was going to send you an email but since you want transparency well here you have it.

You have turned my people to think this is a joke and have cast doubt in the people that open the doors for me to see this great community. If youre selfish acts continue guess what you will get your way, you will solely destroy the confidence of serious people that dont care about people spating over gimmicks. If you want to help this community stay in your lane, do your projects, raise your funds but don't throw hard working people under the bus and cast doubt, that my friend is counterproductive.

My actions will speak for themselves but if I continue to see this reckless behavior on your part I will walk away with my people, events and all investments planned.

very nice response +1

Thank you for your comments, but please stop with the FUD and the fake outrage. Also please do not insult the intelligence of this community. This targeting me as the problem is just nonsense and a smoke screen.  I challenge this community to look through all my previous posts and look at why I respond the way I do to certain members. I am not going to sit quietly and allow people to change facts, personally attack me, or accuse me of illegal behavior. Someone blatantly lied and said my IP was from India and that I live in India. When I provided enough proof I am not from India, where were the apologies or the posts from you asking to be civil?

I am not going to address everything you wrote because most of it is BS and I have been up all night working.

I am sorry that some of the angry and fed-up people who PM me daily do not want to come out publicly because they do not want to be attacked. So I have been speaking for them. They are tired of the BS and they are tired of how BC is being controlled. I proposed a plan for transparency and the Foundation announces a marketing plan the same day that involves donating $15,000 to hire a PR firm that they can't tell us about. This is how it has been for the past several weeks. The community currently doesn't have any say in what is going on with BC.

Also, I will publicly say the dev team and the foundation doesn't have a clue what they are doing...period. A few members already pointed out all of the media attention BC has been getting lately has been from other members efforts.

Now I have had enough with the threats from you and certain members regarding leaving. Please..and I sincerely mean this..please take your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins. You should have realized no man would work as hard as I do for BC and not hold a large stake in this coin. I am not working 15 hours a day and focusing primarily on BC for a few hundred thousand BC. If the most vocal advocate for BC starts dumping how long will it take for others to start? There are 30-40 people that have publicly and privately vowed to go if I leave. I do not bluff and I most certainty do not lie...

People have a short memory and that is fine. But if you think it was the dev team or the foundation that took us from 1500BC when I first started promoting BC, to our current level now then you are a fool.

There are people in this community who want control given back to the community. They no longer want the foundation speaking for BC, nor do they want the dev team controlling the direction of BC. If the foundation and the dev team are not trying to control BC, then they should have no problem handing control over back over to the community...period
bitcoin carpenter
Legendary

Activity: 1582
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:12:46 PM

Im just gonna say

All those working for blackcoins future  big +1
all others (including myself) are just background noise riding your coattails and enjoying the ride. +.005

there is no way to tell what everyones intentions are when something is this new, but at this point all news other than blackcoin protocol failure is good news.
FYI.
all smart investers have made a minimum of 5% per day, and thats not including the run up from 600 satoshis to 10000
of course this will probably slow down as we hit some major landmarks, ie. 1 dollar, and movement to top spot under bitcoin.  
after that well need either more investment money flowing in through another bitcoin bubble or a full takeover.

get some popcorn and start dreaming about that blackcoin airplane

If your not actively using the technology behind your crypto investment,

IT IS A SCAM!!!!
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:13:22 PM

Asiacoin removed from Mintpal - next clone with issues...

Magice

Activity: 18
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:15:06 PM

https://i.imgur.com/nPTZh2h.jpg

The BlackCoin community is filled with some of the most creative people in crypto, and now we you will be rewarded for your creativity!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D9i6Rd_6uA4&fmt=37

If there is an error in the translation into English of the video, tell me how I could change to make this better
ç

Again, love this vid. Awesome work! Correct the English though: "Why are we attracted to Black". You left out the 'we' and misspelled "attracted". Otherise it looked great.

Here the corrected video:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e1I73X0Wges

I hope the lyrics are better understood. Thanks for the help!

edu91

Activity: 94

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:16:58 PM

OPEN LETTER

My actions will speak for themselves but if I continue to see this reckless behavior on your part I will walk away with my people, events and all investments planned.

very nice response +1
then they should have no problem handing control over back over to the community...period

So your saying that atm there is no control by the community? What do u mean? Handing over control? There never was, and is no control. Everybody can do whatever they want.Im happy its that way. Your talking with way to much Disrespect to the devteam and their actions. Without them, this coin wouldnt even be here. And yea, now that your saying your in this because your a bagholder. I find you very egoistic. You make it sound your all doing this for yourself instead of the coin.

Anyway, good work with the things your doing. I appreciate it. I hope one day you can buy your new Nintendo.
colinfx

Activity: 364

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:17:20 PM

If you seriously want to help BlackCoin consider abandoning this thread.

#BlackCoin holders, sign up here...

1) http://blackcointalk.com
2) http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Come join the supporters!
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:17:51 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:20:39 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

Is this better for you...take your coins and your people and go. Because the effect of you leaving will not come close to the effect of me dumping all MY coins, and believe me I have a hell of a lot of coins.

That should be a small enough soundbite for you....
Pages: « 1 ... 1341 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 [1391] 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: