Bitcoin Forum
May 13, 2024, 12:00:54 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509634 times)
Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:38:00 PM

And another one trying to direct traffic away from this thread lol.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
"I'm sure that in 20 years there will either be very large transaction volume or no volume." -- Satoshi
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:39:32 PM

Donations HAVE to be listed on reddit please so I can match them - i'd NEVER find them all in this thread!

DONATIONS PLEASE NO MATTER HOW SMALL!
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:40:51 PM

Donations HAVE to be listed on reddit please so I can match them - i'd NEVER find them all in this thread!

your doing a good enough job so far of navigating this thread :p

well done though.

I have a quick question , are you currently or planning to be part of the Team that currently call themselves 'Blackcoin foundation' ?  Smiley
colinfx

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:42:17 PM

well done though.

Thanks! Any chance of 25 BC to my reddit? I'd love to match!
UdjinM6
Legendary

Activity: 1318
Merit: 1040

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:43:19 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP!!!

http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/
1000 BC
http://blkchain.info/tx/0a22ce8febc4facc1b791fb8f8d329518e5286ef97bcbeeb09e594406000fe43
http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/comments/24si9s/i_will_match_your_pr_donations_to_5000_for_24/cha9401

DASH: XsV4GHVKGTjQFvwB7c6mYsGV3Mxf7iser6
colinfx

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:43:23 PM

well done though.

I have a quick question , are you currently or planning to be part of the Team that currently call themselves 'Blackcoin foundation' ?  Smiley

Nope! So, your donation please? Wink
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:44:50 PM
Last edit: May 05, 2014, 07:04:37 PM by Astroxjr

well done though.

Nope, I have not even been convinced about the 30K project - lack of info about it so no donations from me to that until I am satisfied that the figures and transparency will be fulfilled.
As I mentioned many pages back and was told more info would be forth coming, but it is yet to be supplied.
Shawnchapp

Activity: 55
Merit: 0

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 06:45:59 PM

What is the minimum Bc you need to have before staking counts? because i haven't seen any stakes despite my wallet saying "staking" its still at 0.00
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:46:40 PM

What is the minimum Bc you need to have before staking counts? because i haven't seen any stakes despite my wallet saying "staking" its still at 0.00

How long have you left it ?
colinfx

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:48:41 PM

well done though.

Nope, I have not even been convinced about the 30K project - lack of info about it so no donations from me to that until I am satisfied that the figures and transparency will be fulfilled.
As I mentioned many pages back and was told more info would be forth coming, but never happened.

You can't even spare 25 BC? Amazing!
calme

Activity: 392

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:49:13 PM

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p
Interesting idea worth investigating. Especially since LDN is perhaps the epicenter of the cryptosphere right now. There are also black cabs in Tokyo and other cities.
Could also do advertising inside of trains or even painted onto them.

Any central city that this could be employed easily is a good idea.
However Specifically targeting financial epicentres would be the objective.

I did consider larger Public transport vehicles, but obviously its about mobility,visibility and cost.

So London & Tokyo are great for this. Sadly I suspect cost would be the limitation.

Notice how the secondary color of BC also somewhat matches the typical cab color of the other London. That scheming also opens up potential in other financial centres such as SF and Singapore. Smiley
MeGaDoOm

Activity: 308

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:49:25 PM

Is there any progress on BlackCoinPool frontend V2 ?
                                                                                I've pressed F5 every minute for two weeks now  Grin
LOL, I'll answer my own questions from now on.                          Too much smurfing going on lately Grin
                    look here

▄▄
  ▐████▌
  ██████
  ▐████▌
    ▀▀
█▄  ▐▌  ▄█
██  ▐▌  ██
██  ██  ██
██  ██  ██
██▄ ██ ▄██
 ▀▀████▀▀
   ▐██▌
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
    ██
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ▐██▌
   ████
   ████

|
                         ▄▄
                    ▄▄██████
               ▄▄███████████
          ▄▄████████████████
     ▄▄█████████████████████
  ██████████████████████████

██████████████████████████████████▄
███████████████████████████████████
██████████████████████▀▀
█████████████████████ ▄▄███████████
████████████████████ ▐█▀  ▀████████
████████████████████ ▐█▄  ▄████████
█████████████████████ ▀▀███████████
██████████████████████▄▄
▀█████████████████████████████████▀

|

▄▄▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▄▄
    █                █
    █  █  ▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄▄  █
    █                █
    █ ▄████████████▄
    █ ██████████████
    █ ██████████████
    █ ▀████████████▀
    █                █
    █ ▄▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▀▀▀▀▄ █
    █ █    █  █    █ █
    █  ▀▀▀▀    ▀▀▀▀  █
    █                █
     █              █
      █            █
       █          █
        █        █
         ▀▄▄▄▄▄▄▀
           ▀██▀
            ▐▌
▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
cryptoexplorer

Activity: 48

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:50:38 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been a crypto holder/trader since the BTC bubble last November, and a BC holder for about a month. I have previously invested in and traded a bunch of altcoins, though never really got involved in the community. BC, on the other hand, has been different for me from the day one I got involved. I felt there was something different about this coin and community, and I believe BC really has the potential to go far. I currently hold around 11k BC, have already donated to two causes, and have by now also decided to get an account on this forum so I can also chip in with my two cents in addition to following the BC thread on a daily basis.

I hope this message also serves as a wake-up call to some; there are a bunch of BC holders out there who follow here even if they don't actively contribute to the discussions. And there are at least that many more potential investors who are looking at promising altcoins to get on board with. As has been eloquently explained by countless members of the community already, what has been happening here for the past few days has not exactly been benefiting the community, nor has it been putting a good image and sending a positive message to those people watching BC from afar.

I, for one, am glad to see both parties have by now explained they have no intentions of carrying on with this quarrel. As a new member of this community and BC fan who is contemplating investing even more into BC, I would really appreciate it if this word was indeed kept, and the reciprocal hostility was brought to an end. Remember, actions speak louder than words. And we are all individuals with a certain level of intelligence, able to decide for ourselves. I will continue to donate to causes I personally deem worthy; thereby doing my part to help BC get to where I believe it can.

I'm in crypto because I believe in its future, and I trust being on board at this stage will make me some handsome returns on the long run. I suspect many others share similar sentiments. Let's not lose sight of this. So, as a newcomer, I kindly ask you all, let's stop the harmful segregation and direct our energy and efforts into some more constructive and meaningful. I look forward to collaborating with many of you.

Long live BlackCoin!

I am one of those BC holders and couldn't agree more. I was an early BC investor and I have contributed to nearly every campaign that I thought a good idea and I planned on contributing over 50% of my hashing stake on the BC pool to Black Shield.  While I don't actively communicate on this thread (didn't have a bitcointalk acct until about 15min ago which I created just so I could post on this thread, thanks amigdala), I still like to be aware of what is going on in the community and contribute financially where I can. I want to see BC succeed like everyone else.  However, the more and more I go through this thread the more I see an impending train wreck with this community and it just makes me second guess my current contributions and any future contributions. It is honestly amazing anything gets done with all of the back and forth in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with disagreements and "healthy" debate but the personal attacks and other bullshit needs to stop please. Agree to disagree and lets get this train back on the tracks and blow past $1 by June 1st!

http://i3.kym-cdn.com/photos/images/newsfeed/000/544/719/a6c.png
McKie

Activity: 336

Twitter: @Steven_McKie

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:52:47 PM

Hello everyone,

I've been a crypto holder/trader since the BTC bubble last November, and a BC holder for about a month. I have previously invested in and traded a bunch of altcoins, though never really got involved in the community. BC, on the other hand, has been different for me from the day one I got involved. I felt there was something different about this coin and community, and I believe BC really has the potential to go far. I currently hold around 11k BC, have already donated to two causes, and have by now also decided to get an account on this forum so I can also chip in with my two cents in addition to following the BC thread on a daily basis.

I hope this message also serves as a wake-up call to some; there are a bunch of BC holders out there who follow here even if they don't actively contribute to the discussions. And there are at least that many more potential investors who are looking at promising altcoins to get on board with. As has been eloquently explained by countless members of the community already, what has been happening here for the past few days has not exactly been benefiting the community, nor has it been putting a good image and sending a positive message to those people watching BC from afar.

I, for one, am glad to see both parties have by now explained they have no intentions of carrying on with this quarrel. As a new member of this community and BC fan who is contemplating investing even more into BC, I would really appreciate it if this word was indeed kept, and the reciprocal hostility was brought to an end. Remember, actions speak louder than words. And we are all individuals with a certain level of intelligence, able to decide for ourselves. I will continue to donate to causes I personally deem worthy; thereby doing my part to help BC get to where I believe it can.

I'm in crypto because I believe in its future, and I trust being on board at this stage will make me some handsome returns on the long run. I suspect many others share similar sentiments. Let's not lose sight of this. So, as a newcomer, I kindly ask you all, let's stop the harmful segregation and direct our energy and efforts into some more constructive and meaningful. I look forward to collaborating with many of you.

Long live BlackCoin!

I am one of those BC holders and couldn't agree more. I was an early BC investor and I have contributed to nearly every campaign that I thought a good idea and I planned on contributing over 50% of my hashing stake on the BC pool to Black Shield.  While I don't actively communicate on this thread (didn't have a bitcointalk acct until about 15min ago which I created just so I could post on this thread, thanks amigdala), I still like to be aware of what is going on in the community and contribute financially where I can. I want to see BC succeed like everyone else.  However, the more and more I go through this thread the more I see an impending train wreck with this community and it just makes me second guess my current contributions and any future contributions. It is honestly amazing anything gets done with all of the back and forth in this thread.

There is nothing wrong with disagreements and "healthy" debate but the personal attacks and other bullshit needs to stop please. Agree to disagree and lets get this train back on the tracks and blow past $1 by June 1st!

1 post and I already like this guy.

edit: Ironically this was my 100th post!

BLK Donate: B7Pegtcz9wa9Uf5NsQLQ26HbQCBc8EmRGz
colinfx

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:54:19 PM

Dear BlackCoin Community,

I'm blown away by the potential of the upcoming 90 day PR campaign. Our lovely coin will be catapulted onto the world stage and I firmly believe this will be immensely beneficial to BC. So over the weekend I thought, "what can I do to help BlackCoin?" in addition to my donations to all projects already?

Well. I've decided to put all my efforts into assisting with the PR campaign by making FURTHER donations to the cause equal to those raised by the community up to a value of $5,000.

I promise to match EVERY donation from now onwards for 24 hours up to a total of $5,000. You can pay in any of the official denominations. For accounting purposes I need you to list your donation transaction ID on reddit, I will then match it 100%. I will be promoting my fund raiser on Reddit, Twitter and BitCoinTalk.

Official donation addresses:

BC: BTfqh99d8DcKWrd4hFYLR7D2bAYDdAKV3Q    
BTC: 1MAGvdGMCAaJysMBgA5uFRBUFQ25AkUWQV    
LTC: LSGPviYMYmgF2RiXVuXG1U4iVz3drk3JvR  
Doge: DNkmhknWWx6ogrHaTy9X2SLft9ouwhCNs1
Paypal: http://www.blackcoin.co/donate/

Tell me about your donation HERE on Reddit, and I will match it:

So, please help me reach my target, together we can add $10,000 to the fund raised. If you have already donated (like me) then consider donating AGAIN as I'm going double it for you! Let's get BlackCoin to $1 sooner rather than later!!

Let's get this PR campaign underway and prove what an AWESOME COMMUNITY we are!

You can find more about the PR campaign here: http://www.blackcoin.co/general/the-next-step-for-blackcoin-hiring-an-pr-agency/
[/quote]

Thank you for donations so far guys!

Digicidal 500 BC donation MATCHED!
svojoe 1.1 BTC donation MATCHED!
UdjinM6 1,000 BC donation MATCHED!

Come on guys - make me PAY UP!!!
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:57:04 PM

You can't even spare 25 BC? Amazing!

Its not about if I can spare 25BC or not, point is I want an informed option as to what I do with my funds. Roll Eyes
Its called freedom to choose and if I am not satisfied, then putting pressure on me (or anyone) to jump through your hoop since you obviously buy into it is not really acceptable.

I commend you for your generosity, but unless you know something I do not, then how do you know if what your donating to is even worth the $30k ?
que91

Activity: 406

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:59:08 PM

Is this coin ever going to rise Huh
Astroxjr

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 06:59:51 PM

An idea, the taxi cabs are already black anyway :p

Do not post a link/URL etc, make people curious and google it

p.s my photo skills are lacking I know :p
Interesting idea worth investigating. Especially since LDN is perhaps the epicenter of the cryptosphere right now. There are also black cabs in Tokyo and other cities.
Could also do advertising inside of trains or even painted onto them.

Any central city that this could be employed easily is a good idea.
However Specifically targeting financial epicentres would be the objective.

I did consider larger Public transport vehicles, but obviously its about mobility,visibility and cost.

So London & Tokyo are great for this. Sadly I suspect cost would be the limitation.

Notice how the secondary color of BC also somewhat matches the typical cab color of the other London. That scheming also opens up potential in other financial centres such as SF and Singapore. Smiley

Limited information is available, ill make a couple of calls tomorrow.
But there are minimum terms and it would cost in the region of £2500 per Cab for 6months for central London area.

Also the side glass seems a no go area (Borough council by-law), but rear is poss OK.
morituri13

Activity: 84
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 05, 2014, 07:00:36 PM

As I mentioned many pages back and was told more info would be forth coming, but never happened.

Hi Astro. I am expecting information back either today or tomorrow. I have tried my best to make that as clear as possible. I 100% understand and respect your position as to waiting, but your wording makes it sound like we have failed to deliver on our promises. I hope you don't feel that is the case, and if so I would like the chance to remedy that feeling.

Thanks!
Shawnchapp

Activity: 55

View Profile WWW
May 05, 2014, 07:01:28 PM

How long have you left it ?

the wallet opened? a few hours.
Pages: « 1 ... 1390 1391 1392 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 [1440] 1441 1442 1443 1444 1445 1446 1447 1448 1449 1450 1451 1452 1453 1454 1455 1456 1457 1458 1459 1460 1461 1462 1463 1464 1465 1466 1467 1468 1469 1470 1471 1472 1473 1474 1475 1476 1477 1478 1479 1480 1481 1482 1483 1484 1485 1486 1487 1488 1489 1490 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: