Bitcoin Forum
May 03, 2024, 07:17:13 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 [1392] 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 1743 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN] Blacknet BLN | Staking | Future of zApp & ZeFi  (Read 2509631 times)
Thomas-s

Activity: 1274
Merit: 500

Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:20:56 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR
Not everyone has the attention span of a toddler.

,gaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaaaaaaagaaaaaaaag,
           ,aP8b    _,dYba,       ,adPb,_    d8Ya,
         ,aP"  Yb_,dP"   "Yba, ,adP"   "Yb,_dP  "Ya,
       ,aP"    _88"         )888(         "88_    "Ya,
     ,aP"   _,dP"Yb      ,adP"8"Yba,      dP"Yb,_   "Ya,
   ,aPYb _,dP8    Yb  ,adP"   8   "Yba,  dP    8Yb,_ dPYa,
 ,aP"  YdP" dP     YbdP"      8      "YbdP     Yb "YbP  "Ya,
I8aaaaaa8aaa8baaaaaa88aaaaaaaa8aaaaaaaa88aaaaaad8aaa8aaaaaa8I
`Yb,   d8a, Ya      d8b,      8      ,d8b      aP ,a8b   ,dP'
  "Yb,dP "Ya "8,   dI "Yb,    8    ,dP" Ib   ,8" aP" Yb,dP"
    "Y8,   "YaI8, ,8'   "Yb,  8  ,dP"   `8, ,8IaP"   ,8P"
      "Yb,   `"Y8ad'      "Yb,8,dP"      `ba8P"'   ,dP"
        "Yb,    `"8,        "Y8P"        ,8"'    ,dP"
          "Yb,    `8,         8         ,8'    ,dP"
            "Yb,   `Ya        8        aP'   ,dP"
              "Yb,   "8,      8      ,8"   ,dP"
                "Yb,  `8,     8     ,8'  ,dP" 
                  "Yb, `Ya    8    aP' ,dP"   
                    "Yb, "8,  8  ,8" ,dP"
                      "Yb,`8, 8 ,8',dP"
                        "Yb,Ya8aP,dP"
                          "Y88888P"
                            "Y8P"
                              "

Free TON

PEER-TO-PEER MULTY-BLOCKCHAIN SYSTEM
▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
▬▬▬▬TON SURF - OFFICIAL WALLET ▬▬▬▬

▄███████████████████▄
        █████████████████████
▄█████  █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
███     █████████████████████
██████  ████             ████
██████  █████████████████████
███     █████████████████████
███████ ▀███████████████████▀
▀███████▄▄▄▄▄▄▄       ▀████
  ████▌                 ██ 
  ▐██▌                     
   █▌

TELEGRAM
FORUM
WIKI
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:22:31 PM

IE if you can't make your point in 2 sentences people are not going to read your shit, like me.

TLDR

no, but he post walls upon walls of paragraphs that go nowhere then harm himself. I'm not wasting anymore time on it.

Astroxjr

Activity: 182
Merit: 100

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:22:47 PM

TLDR

+1  Smiley
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:23:54 PM

There are people in this community who want control given back to the community. They no longer want the foundation speaking for BC, nor do they want the dev team controlling the direction of BC. If the foundation and the dev team are not trying to control BC, then they should have no problem handing control over back over to the community...period

First, you talk for some of the community not all.
Second, why talk about control. There is no control. The foundation and the dev team will do their thing; you do your thing. The community supports both or either. Why set up the division?
Third, there will be trolls in a thread like this. People will attack. But they are just attacking a screenname, just ignore them. By responding and fighting back, you only feed them by adding fuel to the fire. In a series of insults, both sides generally look bad, and the troll is the one who wins (no matter how wrong they are).
buy-black

Activity: 238

View Profile WWW
May 03, 2014, 05:28:11 PM

ALWAYS BET ON BLACK - Update 28
BULL MARKET CONFIRMATION - HOW HIGH CAN IT GO?

As you already know all price increase is followed by retracement.  We are now sitting at 61.8% retracement from the major run of the last few hours.

If you do not believe in this then watch these videos:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RE2Lu65XxTU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i3bWQfl1Waw

If you do not know how to use Fibonacci tools on Bitcoinwisdom then look at the previous reports:

Fibonacci Retracement:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-14/

Fibonacci Extensions:  http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/always-bet-black-update-21/

I will use Fibonacci Extensions and Retracement to do a quick analysis of the current situation of the market and possible future moves.

First the current situation of Fibonacci Retracement:

I will use the Fibonacci Extension tool to set some possible prices at which the market is likely to pause, retrace for a next run, or change trends to a downward run. 

Typically this tool is best used when you have a break-out (up or down) to guestimate where the price might go in the next move.

First graph shows the current condition and where might we go if we have bull run to the upside.  Again these points will be validated when we break from the previous high of 37.8K.
The possible next price stops given a continuation of the bull run are: 42.6K at 161.8% and 50.6K at 261.8%.

Now I will show you how previous analysis of each break-out was pointing to the 37.8K previous high.  This number is a difficult resistance to cross given our two previous attempts making this our third attempt.

You can see three possible outcomes: 32.5K, 36.78K, 43.8K

For the second retracement we get the 32.8K, 34.8K, and 38K.  Important to note that each of those numbers generated some type of retracement.

For the third retracement we get 36.7K, 39.4K, and 43.8K.  Please note that these extension numbers point to future resistance levels and this levels become more valid when such levels have been support floor in the past or previous highs from the past.

Note that in most analysis we are getting a major resistance level in the 42 to 43 K which agrees with the two previous attempts at breaking this resistance.

Buy-Black

P.S.  If you want to read the other reports go here: http://www.dailyblackcoin.com/category/market-analysis-by-buy-black/

BC + XC + DRK
XbladeX
Legendary

Activity: 1302
Merit: 1002

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:28:38 PM

If you seriously want to help BlackCoin consider abandoning this thread.

#BlackCoin holders, sign up here...

1) http://blackcointalk.com
2) http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Come join the supporters!
I will bump that on every new page Cheesy hehe.
PS: Ironic like drive BC car like in carmagedon game Cheesy haters are those people on the way.

Enjoy:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-9R_Cuqcnk8#t=113

Request / 26th September / 2022 APP-06-22-4587
KingSchultz

Activity: 140

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:29:06 PM

Weeks ago I suggested in IRC that we make crop circles all over the world to promote Blackcoin. We tossed around how we could make it work, how much media coverage it could get, if we could even get farmers to let us destroy their crops in the name of Blackcoin... well, community. The time has come. We have to try this. I can no longer ignore the rising support for #BlackCoinCropCircles.

ANNOUNCING:
The BlackCoin
Crop Circle Project

Though mysterious and other-worldly, crop circles can be created very easily. A simple crop circle such as the BlackCoin logo could be created by 2-3 people in a matter of hours. Don't believe me? Watch this YouTube video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9eh9q8gadas

The only tools required are a large rope, wooden planks, and a surveyor's tape. These items can be secured at Home Depot or likely any hardware store for ~$30 or less.

These are the steps we need to take to make this happen:

1) Find locations. My idea is to choose farms near helicopter coverage - IE: where news helicopters already fly every day for weather/traffic.
2) Contact farmers and ask them if we can create the greatest image ever to grace their land. We may be able to raise a small BlackCoin bounty for their trouble.
3) Contact media publications and see if we can get them to run a story about this.
4) Get teams together to actually make the crop circles. Teams of 2 would work, 3 or more is preferable.
5) Choose a Black night, and make as many simultaneous crop circles all over the world as possible!

I WANT AT LEAST ONE ON EVERY CONTINENT.

These are the things we need:

1) Supplies for every crop circle team. $30 x number of crop circles.
2) If we have extra funding, we can sweeten the deal for the farmers and add a bounty to use their land. It may make it easier to find willing farmers.

Minimum of 6 Crop Circles. Ideally, one for every major continent. $180 goal

We might be able to do this practically free. The tools are common and people may have them already.
If we raise more than we need, we can offer a bounty to convince farmers to let us use their land. This may be necessary to get  permission from a larger amount of farms.

The BlackCoin community will always take crypto a step further. Let's do this.

BLK: BRwm8C58NHohzxDqBZ4wcHbBX5YEF1SZpC
BTC: 1HdRrMvjXbr5XuWXCMfjoi874ruCBFeB2N

The BlackCoin Crop Circle Project will be organized on IRC, #blackcoinpool. Join in! We need organizers and crop circle teams!

lol. this is new

Ok for this one, I'm a farmer first of all, and BC holder since march 2014. What I can say about this project, is that I can be made MUCH easier than than with AG technology/GPS. I'M a corn grower and with my equipements, when I plant my corn, I can load a pre-seeding map on my monitor, that will shut the corn seeding row preciselely via GPS, so doing images like that is kinda easy now. SO less work, less plant wasted (ne destruction because was not seeded first time.)

BUT: this project will be viewable only in july-august, because crops arent seeded as yet.

Yes! Great to hear from a farmer about this! Thank you for the information. I think all of us interested in this project want to do it without destroying any crops. Now we have a time frame and we may be able to use that technology if we can get large farmers to agree!

So we may be able to also seed images into large farms. Imagine a BlackCoin logo emblazoned onto the earth, big enough to be seen from commercial jet liners!
IconicExpert

Activity: 168

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:30:34 PM

There are people in this community who want control given back to the community. They no longer want the foundation speaking for BC, nor do they want the dev team controlling the direction of BC. If the foundation and the dev team are not trying to control BC, then they should have no problem handing control over back over to the community...period

Second, why talk about control. There is no control. The foundation and the dev team will do their thing; you do your thing. The community supports both or either. Why set up the division?
Third, there will be trolls in a thread like this. People will attack. But they are just attacking a screenname, just ignore them. By responding and fighting back, you only feed them by adding fuel to the fire. In a series of insults, both sides generally look bad, and the troll is the one who wins (no matter how wrong they are).

I never said or implied I spoke for the entire community. Also, there is central control where you like it or not and that is the problem.

Will the dev team give access to the twitter account so another active member can Tweet regularly?
Will the dev team give access to the Facebook account so active members can update the page with useful information?
colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:32:38 PM

I never said or implied I spoke for the entire community. Also, there is central control where you like it or not and that is the problem.

Will the dev team give access to the twitter account so another active member can Tweet regularly?
Will the dev team give access to the Facebook account so active members can update the page with useful information?

If you are not behind the Dev team then you should sell your coins. We all need to be behind the Dev team. Encouraging people to rise-up against the Dev team will destroy our investments.
valarmg

Activity: 237

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:39:21 PM

You already said you own GoBlackCoin.com, set up a GoBlackCoin twitter page, and a GoBlackCoin facebook page. Have a two pronged approach to spreading the word, with neither better or worse than the other. As long as both approaches don't attack each other, then both will benefit the project. And whichever is the most successful at spreading the word will become the most dominant marketing weapon of Blackcoin.

IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:40:10 PM

If you are not behind the Dev team then you should sell your coins. We all need to be behind the Dev team. Encouraging people to rise-up against the Dev team will destroy our investments.

Ok lets tone it down a bit. If you look at my plan yesterday I proposed the dev team focus on the technology and let the community focus on PR and the business side of things. I see nothing wrong with that since the dev team PR efforts have been lacking.

To your previous question before you deleted it... This is the kind of hypocrisy that goes on around here. When Muffin threatened to leave and take a few people with him, why didn't you call him out on that? But when I respond you just focus on my comment? I have no desire to harm my investment or the investment of others. I didn't work this hard to watch it all burn. But ill be damned if I keep letting people threaten and personally bash me. I will say again...when someone posted the fake IP address and claimed I was from India where was the outrage then? When I posted definitive proof I was from the Tri - State area...where was the apologies? I guess I am being held to one standard while others are not....
edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:43:36 PM

Ok lets tone it down a bit. If you look at my plan yesterday I proposed the dev team focus on the technology and let the community focus on PR and the business side of things. I see nothing wrong with that since the dev team PR efforts have been lacking.

To your previous question before you deleted it... This is the kind of hypocrisy that goes on around here. When Muffin threatened to leave and take a few people with him, why didn't you call him out on that? But when I respond you just focus on my comment? I have no desire to harm my investment or the investment of others. I didn't work this hard to watch it all burn. But ill be damned if I keep letting people threaten and personally bash me. I will say again...when someone posted the fake IP address and claimed I was from India where was the outrage then? When I posted definitive proof I was from the Tri - State area...where was the apologies? I guess I am being held to one standard while others are not....

Dude it doesnt matter. If you wanna do PR, go do PR. If people flame you. Let them. Do your damn thing but dont command others to do theirs. If the dev team wants to do PR, let them do PR. If you think you can do it better, then you go and do it better. Let everyone do whatever they want and stop bashing eachother around. EVERYONE can do PR. Sure there will be some people that are better then others at doing things like PR. So be it. Some projects work better then others.

Remember. If you didnt even start posting about how the dev team sucks at doing PR. This whole discussion and crappy talk for the last 10 ppages wouldnt even exist. Your the one creating drama instead of just doing what you wanna do.

Now lets continue to move on. Price is rising. Let's have a BBQ.
MuffinMaster

Activity: 1414
Merit: 265

Pepemo.vip

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:44:54 PM

colinfx

Activity: 364
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:46:17 PM

I took the comment down as I am trying to avoid some argument. But yes, I did feel like it is a threat to "crash the market" that you are making. I spend most of my time elsewhere and this thread grows so fast I can't keep up with it.

This thread is disorganised, scrappy and inefficiently sequential.

Personally I think anyone NOT behind the Dev team, Legion or the community managers should just hold a different coin - or setup their own. I think the Dev team/upcoming foundation have done a FANTASTIC JOB on BlackCoin. And continue to do so.

I've been with BlackCoin from the start and I don't want ANY changes to the Dev team or official community management team.
IconicExpert

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:49:24 PM

You already said you own GoBlackCoin.com, set up a GoBlackCoin twitter page, and a GoBlackCoin facebook page. Have a two pronged approach to spreading the word, with neither better or worse than the other. As long as both approaches don't attack each other, then both will benefit the project. And whichever is the most successful at spreading the word will become the most dominant marketing weapon of Blackcoin.

So you are proposing splitting the community? Because that is what will happen and cause more confusion than we have now. You cannot have two communities claiming and representing the same coin...
mr_random
Legendary

Activity: 1274
Merit: 1001

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:51:22 PM

So you are proposing splitting the community? Because that is what will happen and cause more confusion than we have now. You cannot have two communities claiming and representing the same coin...

Iconic plz stop this language. No-one is proposing to split the community.

Iconic my suggestion is to move the bulk of your activities over to r/blackcoin I don't know why but there is virtually no arguing over there. And of course you will encounter far less trolls.

I also agree with Colinfx, we need to all be on the same team here. The Blackcoin foundation can do their marketing, you can do your marketing. There is room for both.

Blackcoin has had a great day! Let's build on this upward price momentum, get our heads down, and work!
edu91

Activity: 94
Merit: 10

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:51:34 PM

Ok stop right now Iconic. Really. How hard is it to just do your thing and be quiet about business? If you didnt start the whole fud,egoboosting, and 'competition' about how you are better then the devteam then all this crappy talk for the last 10 pages wouldnt even exist.  The Blackcoin foundation can do their marketing, you can do your marketing. There is room for both.

In reply to your post: Are you really not understanding that a community can have different sources that spread information/projects?
Subtuppel

Activity: 700
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:51:51 PM

Blackcoin #3 in volume today !

WC, AC, Cinni and Flutter have finally deflated.

AC is dead. they are obviously trying to continue the scam with a relaunch.
It has already been delisted at Mintpal, dropped to ~220 AT at cryptsy although currently some insane people issue buy orders around 600 - most likely a trap.

Of course i am only watching. never touched AC or WC...

vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:53:08 PM

...snipped

This thread is disorganised, scrappy and inefficiently sequential.

Personally I think anyone NOT behind the Dev team, Legion or the community managers should just hold a different coin - or setup their own. I think the Dev team/upcoming foundation have done a FANTASTIC JOB on BlackCoin. And continue to do so.

I've been with BlackCoin from the start and I don't want ANY changes to the Dev team or official community management team.

worth reading again
vizique
Legendary

Activity: 2404
Merit: 1636

View Profile
May 03, 2014, 05:54:29 PM

and after reading that ... go to these

If you seriously want to help BlackCoin consider abandoning this thread.

#BlackCoin holders, sign up here...

1) http://blackcointalk.com
2) http://www.reddit.com/r/blackcoin/

Come join the supporters!

Pages: « 1 ... 1342 1343 1344 1345 1346 1347 1348 1349 1350 1351 1352 1353 1354 1355 1356 1357 1358 1359 1360 1361 1362 1363 1364 1365 1366 1367 1368 1369 1370 1371 1372 1373 1374 1375 1376 1377 1378 1379 1380 1381 1382 1383 1384 1385 1386 1387 1388 1389 1390 1391 [1392] 1393 1394 1395 1396 1397 1398 1399 1400 1401 1402 1403 1404 1405 1406 1407 1408 1409 1410 1411 1412 1413 1414 1415 1416 1417 1418 1419 1420 1421 1422 1423 1424 1425 1426 1427 1428 1429 1430 1431 1432 1433 1434 1435 1436 1437 1438 1439 1440 1441 1442 ... 1743 »
  Print  

Jump to: