Bitcoin Forum
June 03, 2024, 02:58:22 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 515 »
  Print  
Author Topic: [ANN][NOTE]DNotes - Celebrating DNotes 3rd Birthday - Forum Now Open  (Read 814493 times)
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

Activity: 1932
Merit: 1111

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 06:31:47 PM

What the team think about instant exchange ShapeShift.io , should be good ask them to add DNotes ? i read they ask popular/serius coins to list and see daily trade volume about 2500$

We did talk to them at one point. They wanted us to have a higher trading volume. At this stage of DNotes we need to focus on growth and savings more than volume.

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 11, 2015, 10:38:13 PM

This article about a bus service that had accepted Bitcoin but ultimately stopped accepting it. One interesting point was that 23 Bitcoin transactions were made and 3226 non Bitcoin transactions. To be perfectly honest, I would consider that a success for this stage of Bitcoin adoption, a little over half a percent. Pushing merchant adoption before it is ready can be damaging and this is part of the reason why.

Australian Bus App Drops Bitcoin Following Poor Traction

Zakaria Bouguettaya, director at QPay, the company behind the application, told the Brisbane Times the app had only processed 23 bitcoin payments in nine months.

During the same period, he said, the number of non-bitcoin transactions amounted to 3,226.

http://www.coindesk.com/australian-bus-app-drops-bitcoin-following-poor-traction/

Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 11, 2015, 11:50:50 PM

There was a question on the CryptoMoms forum about potentially having a savings account with interest that doesn't lock out your DNotes. While it is a viable option in the future, the real goal of CRISP for Retirement is to get people to save their digital currency now for the future as we are still in the infancy stages of what digital currency will do. The CRISP for Retirement program will play an important role for all of our future, retirement investment as a whole needs to change and I see that first hand with family and friends. The quote from the article below really hit home with me.

The Six Worst Retirement Investing Mistakes To Avoid

When it comes to managing our retirement funds, many of us suffer from perpetual insanity.

That’s not to say we’re crazy, although some investors may be when they take stock tips from television gurus or from brothers-in-law.

I’m referring to Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity: “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2015/05/11/the-six-worst-retirement-investing-mistakes-to-avoid/

This is so true!  Using his definition, I can think of several things (outside of investing for retirement) I've done over the years in which I would be classified as insane! Grin

I think the "confirmation bias" is seen in a large percentage of people in cryptocurrency.

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
Chase
Legendary

Activity: 1638
Merit: 1005

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:32:03 AM

Interesting news...

Nasdaq will start using Bitcoin technology

The Nasdaq stock exchange is tapping Bitcoin's powerful new transaction technology to create a more secure, efficient system to trade stocks.
Most people have heard of Bitcoin (XBT) as a system of electronic money -- one that hasn't really caught on yet.

But what gets less attention is blockchain, the technology that powers the Bitcoin system. It's a computer program that automatically processes transactions and creates a perfect, reliable digital record.
High-tech bankers are starting to realize this could revolutionize trading. Nasdaq (NDAQ), a favorite exchange among many technology companies, is making the first move.
On Monday, the stock market announced it will start using a blockchain system to keep records for its Nasdaq Private Market, which handles trading of shares in the pre-IPO phase before a company goes public.
Nasdaq sees the blockchain's perfect recordkeeping as a major step in the right direction for more transparency. The pre-IPO market doesn't typically see as much trading and what does occur is often by a tight circle of employees and early investors.
"Blockchain technology will provide extensive integrity, audit ability, governance and transfer of ownership capabilities," Nasdaq said in its public announcement.
This doesn't mean Nasdaq is using actual Bitcoins. But by using Bitcoin's core technology, this is a major acknowledgment of Bitcoin's contribution to finance and trade. This is the first time the world has seen a trading system that doesn't require a trusted middleman. It sounds boring, but in the banking world, it's revolutionary.
CNN explains: What is Bitcoin?
It seems odd to equate Bitcoin with better security. The world's first true big digital currency is generally known for two things. One, its popularity in online black markets. Two, the epic fall of Mt. Gox, a major Bitcoin exchange market that wiped out $400 million in people's savings.
But these have nothing to do with the digital currency itself. Bitcoin's perfect recordkeeping actually helped convict a black market kingpin. And computer security experts say Bitcoin's technology actually makes it more secure than any other money transfer system.
Nasdaq's experiment is a limited one. On Monday, the Wall Street Journal referred to Nasdaq's pre-IPO market, which launched in January 2014, as "a fledgling marketplace." But if it works out, expect to see it use the blockchain concept elsewhere.
"Utilizing the blockchain is a natural digital evolution for managing physical securities," Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld said in a statement.
Jose Pagliery is the author of Bitcoin - And the Future of Money (Triumph Books, Chicago).

CNNMoney (New York) May 11, 2015: 11:45 AM ET

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/11/technology/nasdaq-bitcoin-technology/index.html?section=money_news_international

"The true sign of intelligence is not knowledge but imagination." -Albert Einstein-

DNotes EDU – Cryptocurrency Education For All – Accomplishments of 2018
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 03:00:57 AM

Interesting news...

The Nasdaq stock exchange is tapping Bitcoin's powerful new transaction technology to create a more secure, efficient system to trade stocks.
Most people have heard of Bitcoin (XBT) as a system of electronic money -- one that hasn't really caught on yet.

But what gets less attention is blockchain, the technology that powers the Bitcoin system. It's a computer program that automatically processes transactions and creates a perfect, reliable digital record.
High-tech bankers are starting to realize this could revolutionize trading. Nasdaq (NDAQ), a favorite exchange among many technology companies, is making the first move.
On Monday, the stock market announced it will start using a blockchain system to keep records for its Nasdaq Private Market, which handles trading of shares in the pre-IPO phase before a company goes public.
Nasdaq sees the blockchain's perfect recordkeeping as a major step in the right direction for more transparency. The pre-IPO market doesn't typically see as much trading and what does occur is often by a tight circle of employees and early investors.
"Blockchain technology will provide extensive integrity, audit ability, governance and transfer of ownership capabilities," Nasdaq said in its public announcement.
This doesn't mean Nasdaq is using actual Bitcoins. But by using Bitcoin's core technology, this is a major acknowledgment of Bitcoin's contribution to finance and trade. This is the first time the world has seen a trading system that doesn't require a trusted middleman. It sounds boring, but in the banking world, it's revolutionary.
It seems odd to equate Bitcoin with better security. The world's first true big digital currency is generally known for two things. One, its popularity in online black markets. Two, the epic fall of Mt. Gox, a major Bitcoin exchange market that wiped out $400 million in people's savings.
But these have nothing to do with the digital currency itself. Bitcoin's perfect recordkeeping actually helped convict a black market kingpin. And computer security experts say Bitcoin's technology actually makes it more secure than any other money transfer system.
Nasdaq's experiment is a limited one. On Monday, the Wall Street Journal referred to Nasdaq's pre-IPO market, which launched in January 2014, as "a fledgling marketplace." But if it works out, expect to see it use the blockchain concept elsewhere.
"Utilizing the blockchain is a natural digital evolution for managing physical securities," Nasdaq CEO Bob Greifeld said in a statement.
Jose Pagliery is the author of Bitcoin - And the Future of Money (Triumph Books, Chicago).

http://money.cnn.com/2015/05/11/technology/nasdaq-bitcoin-technology/index.html?section=money_news_international

Glad to see they are bringing light to the public failures not being an issue with the technology itself, but with the people using it.

qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 06:11:30 AM

There was a question on the CryptoMoms forum about potentially having a savings account with interest that doesn't lock out your DNotes. While it is a viable option in the future, the real goal of CRISP for Retirement is to get people to save their digital currency now for the future as we are still in the infancy stages of what digital currency will do. The CRISP for Retirement program will play an important role for all of our future, retirement investment as a whole needs to change and I see that first hand with family and friends. The quote from the article below really hit home with me.

When it comes to managing our retirement funds, many of us suffer from perpetual insanity.

That’s not to say we’re crazy, although some investors may be when they take stock tips from television gurus or from brothers-in-law.

I’m referring to Albert Einstein’s definition of insanity: “Doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results.”

Source: http://www.forbes.com/sites/johnwasik/2015/05/11/the-six-worst-retirement-investing-mistakes-to-avoid/

My schedule for this week is the most demanding ever. So don’t expect much participation from me. I am doing everything I possibly can to put DNotes in the best position for rapid growth beginning next year. There are a lot of things taking shape behind the scenes and we are gaining a great deal of admiration, when our industry is struggling to regain its reputation.

Here is my brief response to the question of interest paying accounts. It is important to have a clear investment objective. And don’t get confused on what your priorities are. Decide what is more important for you. Compounded interest accumulation or capital appreciation. High dividend paying stock or high growth stock for long term appreciation.

Here are two examples for reference only based on an assumption of $100 invested for a period of seven years.

$100 invested today at 5% compound interested, at the end of 7 years is worth $141.
Year      5% Interest   End of Year
1   $100    $5.00    $105
2   $105    $5.25    $110
3   $110    $5.51    $116
4   $116    $5.79    $122
5   $122    $6.08    $128
6   $128    $6.38    $134
7   $134    $6.70    $141

$100 invested today at 1 cent per DNotes, if DNotes is worth $1 per DNotes in 7 years:  ($100 x 100) = $10,000. There are no assurances that this could be achievable. This just demonstrates the potential of high returns albeit high risks. I hope this is helpful to put things in prospective.

Food for thought: what carries a high risk? 1) $500 saved in a CRISP savings or 2) No plan to take care of student loan debt. Just decide how to cross that bridge when you get to it.

I totally agree with you here DYNA..It is imperative for everyone to lock in a retirement account, even when One is young. I just now put more into my retirement and it stands at nearly 19 bucks worth. I am doing faucets and ptc sites and forum signature campaign to really try to up my retirement. My Plan is to have at least 100k DNOTES in one year in my retirement and also it grow form there so that in 5 years our family has a nest egg. Plus receiving the 0.7% interest a month is a very good hedge. My Son also has a crisp but when he visits here again next month I will ask him to open his own vault and start a retirement plan from this young age and invest for a lock in period of 10 years.. I am curious to see when he is 30 how his nest egg will have grown. CRISPS are a great birthday, anniversary and xmas gift idea as well..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

██████████████████████████████████████████████████████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:59:03 AM

The average consumer may not feel that way. The Bitcoin industry has continued to gain significant momentum, especially in Blockchain related areas. The following article is good news.

Bitcoin Researcher Ed Felten Named White House Tech Officer
Pete Rizzo (@pete_rizzo_) | Published on May 11, 2015 at 21:31 BST

Princeton University professor of computer science and public affairs Ed Felten has joined the White House Office of Science and Technology where he will advise President Barack Obama on policy decisions related to technology and innovation.

The appointment is notable for the digital currency industry given Felten's longstanding interest in bitcoin and the digital currency's public ledger, the blockchain.

In addition to writing on the subject, Felten also attended the New York BitLicense hearings held in January 2014 where he presented a moderate view of the technology that stood in contrast to the more aggressive criticism levied by Boston University professor Mark T Williams.

Though his appointment is the sum of his professional accomplishments, Felton may nonetheless play a role as the White House begins to craft policy on financial technologies such as bitcoin.

Felten's appointment as deputy chief technology officer follows a stint with the US Federal Trade Commission that began in 2011

Source: http://www.coindesk.com/bitcoin-researcher-ed-felten-white-house/
Cointopay.com

Activity: 25
Merit: 0

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 01:11:32 PM

Hey guys, who would like support for DNotes? Let me know ok, tx.  Cool

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:12:39 PM

Welcome to the DNotes forum Cointopay. Let us know how we can help.

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:21:46 PM

What the team think about instant exchange ShapeShift.io , should be good ask them to add DNotes ? i read they ask popular/serius coins to list and see daily trade volume about 2500$

We did talk to them at one point. They wanted us to have a higher trading volume. At this stage of DNotes we need to focus on growth and savings more than volume.

ah ok, i just see lot of days 10 btc volume over dnotes just in poloniex i thinking why not ... maybe... but sure more important to focus that this just a comment because lot of people no like exchanges and give data to sigin, and feel confused with orders books, shapeshift is so simple and anonimous, sure can wait.

Here are two examples for reference only based on an assumption of $100 invested for a period of seven years.

$100 invested today at 5% compound interested, at the end of 7 years is worth $141.
5   $122    $6.08     $128

$100 invested today at 1 cent per DNotes, if DNotes is worth $1 per DNotes in 7 years:  ($100 x 100) = $10,000. There are no assurances that this could be achievable. This just demonstrates the potential of high returns albeit high risks. I hope this is helpful to put things in prospective.

Food for thought: what carries a high risk? 1) $500 saved in a CRISP savings or 2) No plan to take care of student loan debt. Just decide how to cross that bridge when you get to it.

This is amazing numbers and im feeling that we got it faster that we belive.

I burned my btc again buying in lows Smiley its going to be great !

infovortice2013
Legendary

Activity: 1176
Merit: 1000

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:22:33 PM

Wellcome to DNotes !
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 02:32:00 PM

My schedule for this week is the most demanding ever. So don’t expect much participation from me. I am doing everything I possibly can to put DNotes in the best position for rapid growth beginning next year. There are a lot of things taking shape behind the scenes and we are gaining a great deal of admiration, when our industry is struggling to regain its reputation.

Here is my brief response to the question of interest paying accounts. It is important to have a clear investment objective. And don’t get confused on what your priorities are. Decide what is more important for you. Compounded interest accumulation or capital appreciation. High dividend paying stock or high growth stock for long term appreciation.

5   $122    $6.08    $128

I totally agree with you here DYNA..It is imperative for everyone to lock in a retirement account, even when One is young. I just now put more into my retirement and it stands at nearly 19 bucks worth. I am doing faucets and ptc sites and forum signature campaign to really try to up my retirement. My Plan is to have at least 100k DNOTES in one year in my retirement and also it grow form there so that in 5 years our family has a nest egg. Plus receiving the 0.7% interest a month is a very good hedge. My Son also has a crisp but when he visits here again next month I will ask him to open his own vault and start a retirement plan from this young age and invest for a lock in period of 10 years.. I am curious to see when he is 30 how his nest egg will have grown. CRISPS are a great birthday, anniversary and xmas gift idea as well..

That is great Qiwoman! Best wishes meeting your 100k DNotes goal in one year.

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 02:44:10 PM

Interesting news...

Wow, this could add some much needed legitimacy to the technology and shake peoples belief that digital currency is just for the bad guys.
DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 04:52:25 PM

Wiser is a very active participant in the CryptoMoms forum since April of 2014, and a DNotes supporter; sharing with the community her knowledge of cryptocurrency and experience as a Mother interested in digital currency. She has written a nice post on her blog reaching out other CryptoMoms and a few posts on DNotes. I wanted to take a moment to say thank you and encourage everyone to check it out:

Welcome, Cryptomoms!

I am so excited to have found you all, and especially the Cryptomoms website and forum.

I have been involved with cryptocurrencies since mid-March of 2013, and I recently “celebrated” my one year cryptoversary. A good friend mentioned Bitcoin, I hit Google and the rest is history.

First of all, welcome to my website. The blog is my story (and learning curve) of navigating the cryptocurrency world. I learned and discovered a lot of things, made quite a few mistakes (which I hope you can avoid), lost some Bitcoins, gained plenty more, and by the end of my first year, truly came out ahead. If you want the whole scoop, you can begin reading my very first post And it begins…

Read More at: http://creativecurrencies.cu.cc/welcome-cryptomoms/

TeeGee

Activity: 846
Merit: 535

View Profile
May 12, 2015, 11:14:38 PM

Wiser is a very active participant in the CryptoMoms forum since April of 2014, and a DNotes supporter; sharing with the community her knowledge of cryptocurrency and experience as a Mother interested in digital currency. She has written a nice post on her blog reaching out other CryptoMoms and a few posts on DNotes. I wanted to take a moment to say thank you and encourage everyone to check it out:

Welcome, Cryptomoms!

I am so excited to have found you all, and especially the Cryptomoms website and forum.

I have been involved with cryptocurrencies since mid-March of 2013, and I recently “celebrated” my one year cryptoversary. A good friend mentioned Bitcoin, I hit Google and the rest is history.

First of all, welcome to my website. The blog is my story (and learning curve) of navigating the cryptocurrency world. I learned and discovered a lot of things, made quite a few mistakes (which I hope you can avoid), lost some Bitcoins, gained plenty more, and by the end of my first year, truly came out ahead. If you want the whole scoop, you can begin reading my very first post And it begins…

Read More at: http://creativecurrencies.cu.cc/welcome-cryptomoms/

That's awesome wiser!

I recall her very mature and well written post about her experiences in the crypto-sphere a couple of weeks ago. I really enjoyed the insights and was hoping to see her come and post again.

I've been a bit inactive because my home internet is down - DNS probe is failing, and a tech geek like myself is unable to fix it - so must wait 2 more days for a technician to come out and play around with the hardware / cables / fix it! Going to go through a lot of mobile data I think!

DNotes (OP)
Legendary

DNotes

View Profile WWW
May 12, 2015, 11:19:06 PM

This article covering the maximum size limit also touches on an important misnomer in blockchain technology. It can be changed or upgraded, as long as the changes are implemented by the majority of the network. This is the part that truly makes it decentralized, because if no one upgrades, then it never happened. It will be interesting to see this change made on such a massive scale. It will be an important period in the history of digital currency.

Bitcoin faces a crossroads, needs an effective decision-making process

If the Bitcoin protocol is decentralized and no one controls it, then how can it be changed at all?

You may know that Bitcoin is a decentralized system and that no single company, government, or entity controls it. In that sense it’s a lot like the Internet. But unlike the Internet, which is an ad-hoc collection of networks and protocols, and thus can be gradually upgraded piecemeal, all Bitcoin nodes are basically part of one giant distributed computation which means that upgrades need to be much more tightly — dare we say centrally — coordinated. The default Bitcoin software, Bitcoin Core, is that point of coordination. The five Core developers have a huge amount of power in determining how the network operates and in making upgrades to it.

The developers don’t have all the power though — if changes made to Bitcoin Core are contentious, people running the software are free to go their own way, creating a “fork”. The distribution of power between the different entities in the Bitcoin ecosystem is fascinating and intricate, and we encourage you to take a look at Chapter 7, “Community, Politics, and Regulation” of our Bitcoin textbook-in-progress or the corresponding sections of the video lecture. The bottom line, though, is that while changing the Bitcoin protocol can and does happen, it requires consensus of a social kind. This is related to but different from the technical consensus protocol that Bitcoin miners execute.

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/randomwalker/bitcoin-faces-a-crossroads-needs-an-effective-decision-making-process/

kanus1113

Activity: 452
Merit: 250

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 02:53:32 AM

This article covering the maximum size limit also touches on an important misnomer in blockchain technology. It can be changed or upgraded, as long as the changes are implemented by the majority of the network. This is the part that truly makes it decentralized, because if no one upgrades, then it never happened. It will be interesting to see this change made on such a massive scale. It will be an important period in the history of digital currency.

Bitcoin faces a crossroads, needs an effective decision-making process

If the Bitcoin protocol is decentralized and no one controls it, then how can it be changed at all?

You may know that Bitcoin is a decentralized system and that no single company, government, or entity controls it. In that sense it’s a lot like the Internet. But unlike the Internet, which is an ad-hoc collection of networks and protocols, and thus can be gradually upgraded piecemeal, all Bitcoin nodes are basically part of one giant distributed computation which means that upgrades need to be much more tightly — dare we say centrally — coordinated. The default Bitcoin software, Bitcoin Core, is that point of coordination. The five Core developers have a huge amount of power in determining how the network operates and in making upgrades to it.

The developers don’t have all the power though — if changes made to Bitcoin Core are contentious, people running the software are free to go their own way, creating a “fork”. The distribution of power between the different entities in the Bitcoin ecosystem is fascinating and intricate, and we encourage you to take a look at Chapter 7, “Community, Politics, and Regulation” of our Bitcoin textbook-in-progress or the corresponding sections of the video lecture. The bottom line, though, is that while changing the Bitcoin protocol can and does happen, it requires consensus of a social kind. This is related to but different from the technical consensus protocol that Bitcoin miners execute.

https://freedom-to-tinker.com/blog/randomwalker/bitcoin-faces-a-crossroads-needs-an-effective-decision-making-process/

I can only imagine how many clients will need to be upgraded. Will be very interesting to watch.
CryptoBroker79

Activity: 493
Merit: 500

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 03:45:20 AM

DENMARK CENTRAL BANK TO STOP PRINTING MONEY: SHOPS CAN REFUSE TO ACCEPT NOTES AND COINS

The Denmark Central Bank, National Banken, will be discontinuing the printing of new fiat in 2016. They will be outsourcing the printing of money to a private business or businesses, this part remains unclear.

Their reasoning for this is because more and more people are using digital payment systems. Such as cards, online payments, third party platforms, and to a minor extent (yes, we are still relatively very small), cryptocurrency. Shop owners can even refuse to accept notes and coins from 2016.

The definition of a virtual currency by the UK and Europe is one that can be inflated at command by the issuer of the currency which is also the central controller.

Source: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/denmark-central-bank-stop-printing-money-shops-can-refuse-accept-notes-coins/

This may be the start of a growing trend, which will undoubtedly cause some public confusion. We should make sure people are aware of the difference between digital currency (cryptocurrency) and virtual currency.
qiwoman2
Legendary

Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023

Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:07:49 AM

DENMARK CENTRAL BANK TO STOP PRINTING MONEY: SHOPS CAN REFUSE TO ACCEPT NOTES AND COINS

The Denmark Central Bank, National Banken, will be discontinuing the printing of new fiat in 2016. They will be outsourcing the printing of money to a private business or businesses, this part remains unclear.

Their reasoning for this is because more and more people are using digital payment systems. Such as cards, online payments, third party platforms, and to a minor extent (yes, we are still relatively very small), cryptocurrency. Shop owners can even refuse to accept notes and coins from 2016.

The definition of a virtual currency by the UK and Europe is one that can be inflated at command by the issuer of the currency which is also the central controller.

Source: https://www.cryptocoinsnews.com/denmark-central-bank-stop-printing-money-shops-can-refuse-accept-notes-coins/

This may be the start of a growing trend, which will undoubtedly cause some public confusion. We should make sure people are aware of the difference between digital currency (cryptocurrency) and virtual currency.

This really is very interesting news. I think paper money will be like souvenir money in a few years from now as we move more and more into the digital currency era. I am glad DNOTES by then will be positioned in a prime spot, offering all these CRISPS and other related services that our current banking system offers, but albeit much better quality products of course.  Smiley.. Also @ Dyna thank you for your good wishes for my experiment. I might start a thread of my weekly pension diary in Cryptomums..

█▀█ █ █▄▀ █▀█ █▀ ░ █▀▀ ▄▀█ █▀ █░█
█▄█ █ █░█ █▄█ ▄█ ▄ █▄▄ █▀█ ▄█ █▀█

DeFi on Tron
and trustless token exchange
█████

█████

JOIN OIKOS

█████
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
    █
█████
Dyna
Legendary

Activity: 1610
Merit: 1060

View Profile
May 13, 2015, 04:23:34 AM

Brief Update:

The Chicago Bitcoin Meetup went extremely well. I have a good feeling that this will open up a lot of opportunities for DNotes and others. As things develop we will be deciding if DNotes will be switching over to the fast track. From my prospective we are doing significantly better than I had ever imagined. This is made possible because of your support and dedication, something we all should be proud of.

I will be out of town the next couple of days. Please support the forum as much as you can. I will be checking in when I have a chance. Thanks, for your support.
Pages: « 1 ... 222 223 224 225 226 227 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 235 236 237 238 239 240 241 242 243 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 254 255 256 257 258 259 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 271 [272] 273 274 275 276 277 278 279 280 281 282 283 284 285 286 287 288 289 290 291 292 293 294 295 296 297 298 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 ... 515 »
  Print  

Jump to: