Bitcoin Forum
June 13, 2024, 07:32:24 PM *
News: Voting for pizza day contest

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1741 times)
Kapee (OP)

Activity: 182
Merit: 1

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 05:39:43 PM
Merited by playbtcgame (1)

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?

TWOGAP // Thriving Cryptocurrency Market With Cryptobonds
Salala1

Activity: 98
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:17:58 PM

There has been this deliberation all over by most people as to whether investing in bitcoin or saving at banks.I will advice you to invest into bitcoin.Banks will not offer you any huge interest but trust bitcoin.You will make it without expectation.
Vektrum

Activity: 420
Merit: 14

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:35:18 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
Give your uncle statistics on the growth of bitcoin prices for each year, beginning in 2010. It very graphically shows why you need to invest in bitcoin, and not in the bank. No bank in the world gives half of the amount in deposits that bitcoin gives as a profit from increasing its growth in price.
Nnedaddy1
Copper Member

Activity: 294

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:39:20 PM

Personally, I would rather invest my money in bitcoin than any bank.
Reasons being that , the  return on investment from bitcoin investment will basically be higher than that from bank.
nipunjay123

Activity: 15

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:47:21 PM

we cant get higher profit from bank but if anyone invest in bitcoin he can get higher profit than bank investment. but price variation is there.
darkangel11
Legendary

Activity: 2380
Merit: 1348

Don't let others control your BTC -> self custody

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:50:34 PM

People are encountering similar problems when talking with older, conservative people.
First of all there's the matter of interest rates. How much will a bank pay you per year? 3%? Bitcoin has jumped 10% in 2 days.
The second one is the matter of safety. Is BTC safer than your bank? I'd say that it is. It can't be taken from you by your government. Read what they did In Greece or Cyprus. You won't have to depend on them processing your transactions, it will happen automatically within minutes. In case of a crisis, a war or an epidemic you will have the money in your pocket and won't have to take part in so called bank runs.  

███████████████████████████
███████▄████████████▄██████
████████▄████████▄████████
███▀█████▀▄███▄▀█████▀███
█████▀█▀▄██▀▀▀██▄▀█▀█████
███████▄███████████▄███████
███████▀███████████▀███████
████▄██▄▀██▄▄▄██▀▄██▄████
████▄████▄▀███▀▄████▄████
██▄███▀▀█▀██████▀█▀███▄███
██▀█▀████████████████▀█▀███
.Duelbits.
..........UNLEASH..........
THE ULTIMATE
GAMING EXPERIENCE
DUELBITS
FANTASY
SPORTS
████▄▄█████▄▄
░▄████
███████████▄
▐███
███████████████▄
███
████████████████
███
████████████████▌
███
██████████████████
████████████████▀▀▀
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
▬▬
VS
▬▬
████▄▄▄█████▄▄▄
░▄████████████████▄
▐██████████████████▄
████████████████████
████████████████████▌
█████████████████████
███████████████████
███████████████▌
███████████████▌
████████████████
████████████████
████████████████
████▀▀███████▀▀
/// PLAY FOR  FREE  ///
WIN FOR REAL
..PLAY NOW..
Harith65

Activity: 462
Merit: 10

View Profile WWW
July 19, 2018, 06:52:07 PM

In this position we hadbetter invest in bitcoin. Because the profit of bitcoin if not intrest is larger than bank. These days price of bitcoins is low and it is tend to increase. Because of that investing on bitcoin is more profitable

vy99

Activity: 126
Merit: 25

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 06:56:20 PM

You should invest in anything over investing in a bank. Why would you want such low interest rates? So yes you should absolutely put your money into Bitcoin over a bank.

I'm not cool enough to have a fancy signature so you're stuck reading this
crptotrader007

Activity: 292
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:22:57 PM

your uncle probably don't know about bitcoin and if you put your money in bank than it will be same after few years or some slight change but if you invest in bitcoin than your result can double of what you have investment but it can also make loose your money. 
ASHLIUSZ

Activity: 994
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:26:39 PM

Even the people who have been into technology related profession as well has known much about bitcoin were with hesitation to make an investment into bitcoin fearing the market. By this time making a person who hasn't heard about it to believe upon bitcoin and its growth is really tedious.
Lasvista

Activity: 396
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:27:03 PM

Explain to your Uncle what bitcoins. And how wealthy people invest in it. Tell us all the details and how much profit you can get here. I'm sure your dad will have an interest in it. Or if you have friends take it to prove that your words are true.
Crypto one

Activity: 221
Merit: 5

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 07:40:22 PM

Why do you let anyone control where you invest your money.
Crypto investment can be highly risky. And if it will take you a long time to get 2.000 again, you should be careful what to invest into.
However if you can get money from working easy agin, I think you should try to get some bitcoins or even some altcoins.
Other ways to get some crypto are to find some signature campaign you can join.
Nisharawal

Activity: 336
Merit: 11

I am no stable coin. to the mooonn.. and back

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:17:58 PM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please, what do i tell him again to convince him?

You just show him the Bitcoin price charts and the total statistics especially the price levels and the difference between them by which he will get the idea of how much one can earn through Bitcoin investing and one can earn through trading BTC with cryptocurrency pairs. Actually, it's not your uncle's mistake, he might not be aware of the Cryptocurrency market and its potential.

▰▰▰▰ BLACK ▰▰▰▰
 ▰▰▰▰ Insurance Company on Blockchain   ▰▰▰▰
WHITEPAPER   JOIN TELEGRAM   ◄ Ann Thread ►
gayletot

Activity: 323

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:21:14 PM

It's good to invest in a bank especially if you are thinking of what the future is, but it is also good to invest in bitcoin. especially now and gradually recognizing the crypto around the world.

mrcash02

Activity: 1190
Merit: 525

CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:26:52 PM

The best way to prove Bitcoin is better than banks investments is to show real and concrete results. You can tell him anything, but there isn't any guarantee he will agree with you in the end. So, try using only a part of the $2000 to invest in BTCs, maybe $500 or $1000. If even this possibility isn't possible for you, just take money from somewhere else and use it to invest in BTCs. When you achieve your goal, turn back to your uncle and share with him your experience! Then he will be seeing it with his own eyes!

. ██████████.
                              .████████████████.
                           .██████████████████████.
                        -█████████████████████████████
                     .██████████████████████████████████.
                  -█████████████████████████████████████████
               -███████████████████████████████████████████████
           .-█████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       ..████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████..
       .   .██████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
       .      .████████████████████████████████████████████████.

.       .██████████████████████████████████████████████
       .    ██████████████████████████████████████████████████████
       .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████████████.
        .███████████████████████████████████████████████████████████
           .█████████████████████████████████████████████████████
              .████████████████████████████████████████████████
                   ████████████████████████████████████████
                      ██████████████████████████████████
                          ██████████████████████████
                             ████████████████████
                               ████████████████
                                   █████████
.CryptoTalk.org.|.MAKE POSTS AND EARN BTC!.🏆
Humananitty10

Activity: 35

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:28:59 PM

I think you can inves only 30% of your money in cryptos, and the rest to the bank Wink
trupero_uno

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 08:50:10 PM

I think store your money in the bank is not type of investment but more likely saving, that is the most secure way to store your money. That is different with investment, that is a risk factor but the there is a gain from your original money. Investment will allow your money grow quickly but the risk should be considered.
abokhalel2

Activity: 233

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:05:28 PM

It is obviously upto you, both things are risky after all if you do not know in where you are investing, you need to invest on a good pool of funds if you are gonna invest on a bank, and if you invest on crypto, you need to choose a good and strong altcoin
Allura74

Activity: 546
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:17:56 PM

It is obviously upto you, both things are risky after all if you do not know in where you are investing, you need to invest on a good pool of funds if you are gonna invest on a bank, and if you invest on crypto, you need to choose a good and strong altcoin

Investment is everyone's choice of where we feel secure and profitable whether we go for the bank or in crypto investment, but for me profit matters even if crypto is having high risk than bank so I prefer to invest in crypto currency as I find that it has a great profit I can have in a short period of time that bank cannot do it. Start investing in crypto and you will see the opportunity it brings and you too can see the difference.

Argoo

Activity: 2310
Merit: 227

View Profile
July 19, 2018, 09:28:20 PM

To earn profit is better in кpиптoвaлютe, and to store partially earned it is better in bank. To convince your uncle that bitcoin brings much more profit than any bank gives from deposit investments, it is necessary to show how the bitcoin rate increases yearly. It will be very obvious.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: