Bitcoin Forum
May 08, 2024, 12:59:51 PM *
News: Latest Bitcoin Core release: 27.0 [Torrent]

Home   Help Search Login Register More  
Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  
Author Topic: Invest into Bitcoin or bank  (Read 1733 times)
Good Bo

Activity: 204
Merit: 10

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:18:55 AM

People are encountering similar problems when talking with older, conservative people.
First of all there's the matter of interest rates. How much will a bank pay you per year? 3%? Bitcoin has jumped 10% in 2 days.
The second one is the matter of safety. Is BTC safer than your bank? I'd say that it is. It can't be taken from you by your government. Read what they did In Greece or Cyprus. You won't have to depend on them processing your transactions, it will happen automatically within minutes. In case of a crisis, a war or an epidemic you will have the money in your pocket and won't have to take part in so called bank runs.  

Dont you try to encounter people by talking only the interest but you must inform the risk too. How much we get in the bank can not be compared with how much jump in bitcoin in just 2 days. Bitcoin also can jump down minus 20% in one day. How about bank? Not jump down. At least the money is not loss. Bank and bitcoin have their own risk and reward and not wise if we compare only the reward.

View Profile Personal Message (Offline)

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Advertised sites are not endorsed by the Bitcoin Forum. They may be unsafe, untrustworthy, or illegal in your jurisdiction.

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator

Ignore
Reply with quote  #2

Report to moderator
Innerpumper

Activity: 1021
Merit: 12

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 12:29:25 AM

bitcoin is well-suited to invest because right now the price of the bitcoin started down the best thing is to buy and hold investing bitcoin is good

▀█████▄▀██▄▀█▄          H   E   L   E   N   A          ▀▄▀             501,652% APY             ▄█▀▄██▀▄█████▀
▀██▄                  |        TWITTER        |      TELEGRAM      |        DISCORD        |                  ▄██▀
▀█▄        The Best in Space Auto-Compounding DeFi 3.0 Protocol on BSC        ▄█▀
Wyne

Activity: 531
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:36:14 AM

I think, invest money with bitcoin is better idea than to bank. Because the chance to gain huge profit with bitcoin is high but the sad thing in bitcoin when you are invest money woth it is the high risk because of price volatility.  But to avoid losing profit in bitcoin it is need a maximum monitoring the price in the market cap to ensure you are continue generating profit.
Hardtolife

Activity: 84
Merit: 0

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:45:23 AM

I think, invest money with bitcoin is better idea than to bank. Because the chance to gain huge profit with bitcoin is high but the sad thing in bitcoin when you are invest money woth it is the high risk because of price volatility.  But to avoid losing profit in bitcoin it is need a maximum monitoring the price in the market cap to ensure you are continue generating profit.

I agree with you. Investing in bitcoin does have the hope of gaining huge profits but not denying big bankruptcy if we do not deepen it deep and I think now is the right time for beginners as bitcoin prices are falling again and we should pay attention to the statistical bitcoin to make a profit.
xbl1008

Activity: 322
Merit: 103

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 12:46:09 AM

It depends on the skills you currently have now and to your plans and purpose of Investing many factors to consider before jumping into trading but investing to different channels is highly recommended due to the profits it can gave you for a period of time it was there that's why you should hone your investing skills early and know what suits you the best so there will be no idle time and money.
ufaiz50

Activity: 1666
Merit: 502

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:00:18 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
Hard to convince people who do not understand bitcoin, I think your uncle suggested a good thing by putting in the bank, because I think it's quite safe. The current bitcoin price tends to go down and moreover the bitcoin is volatile so very risky if you want to put your money, bitcoin does not always go up so sometimes it will decrease there.

..1xBit.com   Super Six..
▄█████████████▄
████████████▀▀▀
█████████████▄
█████████▌▀████
██████████  ▀██
██████████▌   ▀
████████████▄▄
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
▀██████████████
███████████████
█████████████▀
█████▀▀       
███▀ ▄███     ▄
██▄▄████▌    ▄█
████████       
████████▌     
█████████    ▐█
██████████   ▐█
███████▀▀   ▄██
███▀   ▄▄▄█████
███ ▄██████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████▀▀▀█
██████████     
███████████▄▄▄█
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
███████████████
         ▄█████
        ▄██████
       ▄███████
      ▄████████
     ▄█████████
    ▄███████
   ▄███████████
  ▄████████████
 ▄█████████████
▄██████████████
  ▀▀███████████
      ▀▀███
████
          ▀▀
          ▄▄██▌
      ▄▄███████
     █████████▀

▄██▄▄▀▀██▀▀
▄██████     ▄▄▄
███████   ▄█▄ ▄
▀██████   █  ▀█
 ▀▀▀
    ▀▄▄█▀
▄▄█████▄    ▀▀▀
 ▀████████
   ▀█████▀ ████
      ▀▀▀ █████
          █████
       ▄  █▄▄ █ ▄
     ▀▄██▀▀▀▀▀▀▀▀
      ▀ ▄▄█████▄█▄▄
    ▄ ▄███▀    ▀▀ ▀▀▄
  ▄██▄███▄ ▀▀▀▀▄  ▄▄
  ▄████████▄▄▄▄▄█▄▄▄██
 ████████████▀▀    █ ▐█
██████████████▄ ▄▄▀██▄██
 ▐██████████████    ▄███
  ████▀████████████▄███▀
  ▀█▀  ▐█████████████▀
       ▐████████████▀
       ▀█████▀▀▀ █▀
Premier League
LaLiga
Serie A
Bundesliga
Ligue 1
Primeira Liga
..TAKE PART..
Jendral Istimewa

Activity: 330
Merit: 102

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:04:15 AM

I have worked to get $2000 worth of money and I am planning of investing in bitcoin but my uncle is pressuring me to save the money at bank. I have done everything to convince him but he is not comprehending to my point. Please what do i tell him again to convince him?
if you are sure why should listen to the advice of someone who disagrees with you. if you already understand cryptocurrency you should keep investing in cryptocurrency. or use half of the money you have to get started and save if you get a profit you can increase your investment amount.

papa-tata

Activity: 145
Merit: 3

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 01:18:06 AM

if you are interested in trading you can exchange Fiat to kripto, btc for example. the uncertain crypto price gives a uncertainly profit if you want to try luck try to exchange to crypto. but if it's just to save you better keep it in the bank.
Ankhang2016

Activity: 210

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:39:42 AM

investing in bitcoin will have greater returns but its risk is greater than investing in the bank many times.
Dexion

Activity: 812
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:19 AM

I think you'll spend a lot of time for making your uncle understand bitcoin technology, so your uncle will believe that bitcoin has good prospects in the future.

you should take your uncle to see the crypto market conditions, especially Bitcoin, share bitcoin stories from the first created until today, and do not forget, you should tell him that bitcoin has reached $ 20K by 2017.

Devnant

Activity: 118

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:45:45 AM

Mate, it depends a lot in what kind of investment do you prefer after all ,bitcoin is good, but due to the recent market conditions i would prefer to invest on a bank for some time until the price goes a little bit deeper, and you can buy back then

Game is my life
anggada18

Activity: 532
Merit: 101

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 01:55:54 AM

just say yes and you continue to process it with dibitcoin. done? if not then you have to put small portions in bitcoin. who knows where a little bit will be or will be lost Wink Grin
badakjawa

Activity: 336
Merit: 20

View Profile WWW
July 20, 2018, 02:13:25 AM

Talk to your uncle, someday we will be a millionaire if investing in bitcoin Grin. Explain in detail the comparison of investments in banks and bitcoins. Including the shortcomings and advantages so that he can compare and believe with bitcoin.

GIGZI INDEPENDENT WEALTH MANAGEMENT
Crowdsale Starts on 23rd November 2018
Telegram   Medium   GitHub   Twitter   Reddit   LinkedIn   Facebook
Blondy12

Activity: 364
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:14:51 AM

Just explain to your uncle how huge profits you guys can get in investing in bitcoin most especially when you into long term investment. Show him some proof like the price chart in previous years. So that he will notice the growth of bitcoin value from when it was started until now.
bp.comp69

Activity: 180

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:18:49 AM

I prefer investing in bitcoin, because I think bitcoin is higher in profit value than bank interest set by the bank.
but yes back again in nature because all businesses must be at risk.
Angela28

Activity: 168

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:20:37 AM

There are always two opposite sides of the investment, and the chances of holding hope and risk, if you want to be rich quick you can invest in the bitcoin market it will help you do that
biskitop

Activity: 686
Merit: 104

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:22:04 AM

I would rather recommend the bitcoin, because the bitcoin properties that fluctuate and the price is always changing, is a benefit that can be taken. while in the bank, our money just sit there. may only earn a profit for a few% only.
sanjeevbaweja

Activity: 29

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:28:28 AM

bitcoin is the right answer for investment
maxreish

Activity: 1330
Merit: 326

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:29:55 AM

Different perspective in different person should be considered in this scenario. Honestly, i withdrawn my money on the bank, tried to invest in cryptocurrency. Luckily, i am doing great in this field. But i am still looking forward to atleast put some money back in the bank after reaching my profit desire.
kucritt

Activity: 616
Merit: 100

View Profile
July 20, 2018, 02:30:10 AM

its all depend on the user, some user said that if you invest on bank the risk is very low, but you will see the low profit too, but if you want to get big profit you can incest in bitcoin, but with one condition that investing in bitcoin has a high risk to. so its all yours, about taking investment choice within the bank or bitcoin investing

Pages: « 1 2 [3] 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 »
  Print  

Jump to: